Imperial Intrigue (Endgame, OUT OF NOWHERE)

kdowns
kdowns
He
Goddammit
kdowns
He
Goddammit
Goddammit
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1600 (ISO) » Mon Nov 28, 2011 9:39 am

Post by kdowns »

/in for sequel :3
samantha97
samantha97
Mafia Scum
samantha97
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1601 (ISO) » Mon Nov 28, 2011 11:36 am

Post by samantha97 »

In post 1581, Wraith wrote:
samantha97 - I'm perplexed by your play where I've encountered it. But here you played, in brutal honesty, badly. It's NOT a good idea to troll the claimed vigilante.

I disagree Image
AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1602 (ISO) » Mon Nov 28, 2011 12:57 pm

Post by AGar »

In post 1598, vezokpiraka wrote:Your role was way to Over powered.
You were and unightkillable survivor that had a 1 shot unlynchable and could get recruited? No way man. Wraith game was awesome but this role was too much.

I wasn't completely invulnerable. If MattP had shot me and not Magua that night, I would've died.
Ski mask? Check! Sawed off? Check! Guilty conscience, fear of death? Check! Check! Check!

Get to know me. Or don't. I won't tell you what to do. I'm not God. Or your father. Or your boss.
StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1603 (ISO) » Mon Nov 28, 2011 1:21 pm

Post by StrangerCoug »

In post 1581, Wraith wrote:In my opinion, the Bremburg team played a pretty fantastic game - Nero Cain practically carried this team to victory with very smart Night Actions and day play. Until Day 8, I'm fairly sure almost everyone had a townread of Nero Cain. Magua, as well played a very good game, and was never suspected until the sudden, unfortunate flip. So even though AGar "officially" won, I won't care if the Bremburg players count this as a win on their records (if they keep those things). They certainly deserved to win this, but did not because of the technicality.

Doing this would render my long losing streak as Mafia broken. Nero Cain cannot be thanked enough here.

In post 1581, Wraith wrote:StrangerCoug - Honestly, I expected more from you. Shinki's gunsmith result might have doomed you, but if you had executed a proper fakeclaim and generally played better/more actively you MIGHT have avoid it.

I wasn't helped by the fact that I'm used to mod-provided fakeclaims, which is why I asked you to write me a house cop fakeclaim (I thought Shinki tracked me). When it was clear that I wasn't going to get a fakeclaim back in time, I tried to wing it the best I could.

As for my Day 1 play, what are your comments?
STRANGERCOUG: Stranger Than You!

Current avatar by PurryFurry of FurAffinity.
Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1604 (ISO) » Mon Nov 28, 2011 1:22 pm

Post by Wraith »

I'd forgotten about that. That was my bad that I couldn't get a proper one in in time.

As for D1, I honestly can't recall much on how you played then. AFAIK it was satisfactory in that most of the town didn't really put you on their radar apart from Shinki (unfortunately)
Show
"When I give food to the poor, they call me a saint. When I ask why the poor have no food, they call me a communist." -Helder Camara

"For myself, I want no advantage over my fellow man, and if he is weaker than I, all the more is it my duty to help him." -Eugene Debs

"Our demands most modest are - we only want the earth!" -James Connolly
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1605 (ISO) » Mon Nov 28, 2011 3:23 pm

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 1581, Wraith wrote:PeregrineV - Surprisingly, I don't have much to say for this. You were "solid," I guess - lurking enough to prevent attention being drawn to you, but posting enough to prevent being lynched. I'm sure your flip surprised some.

Thanks for the feedback. Once EmpKing died, I pretty much didn't care who got lynched. All I had to do was avoid lynching Bogre. So, it was kind of fun scumhunting without actually being town. :lol:

Thank you for modding this. I liked the setup with double traitors and enabling and esp. the flavor.

Definitely would like in on the next one!
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1606 (ISO) » Mon Nov 28, 2011 3:41 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

/in for the next one
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Bogre
Bogre
Mafia Scum
Bogre
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1607 (ISO) » Mon Nov 28, 2011 3:45 pm

Post by Bogre »

In post 1605, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 1581, Wraith wrote:PeregrineV - Surprisingly, I don't have much to say for this. You were "solid," I guess - lurking enough to prevent attention being drawn to you, but posting enough to prevent being lynched. I'm sure your flip surprised some.

Thanks for the feedback. Once EmpKing died, I pretty much didn't care who got lynched. All I had to do was avoid lynching Bogre. So, it was kind of fun scumhunting without actually being town. :lol:

Thank you for modding this. I liked the setup with double traitors and enabling and esp. the flavor.

Definitely would like in on the next one!

My 'this is not a town Peregrine' was really, really spot on. Unfortunately, the traitors got crosskilled!

I was hoping Mattp could pull it out in the end.
Show
Murder, Corruption, Betrayal.
ArmageddonMUD
www.armageddon.org

Scum do it in the Shadows.
MattP
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
Dr. Feelgood

Post Post #1608 (ISO) » Mon Nov 28, 2011 4:32 pm

Post by MattP »

In post 1607, Bogre wrote:
I was hoping Mattp could pull it out in the end.

Sorry about that. I made a few screwy posts and I couldn't come back from them. I tried. I had a feeling nero was mafia at the end and was hoping if he flipped scum that people would hopefully not per say trust me more but doubt their previous thoughts about the players (I of course didn't know AGaR had investigated vezok. I pretty much knew that I was screwed at final 8 when you were being lynched and it was confirmed when I saw the line-up for the last day. AGaR and kdowns were sure as hell not getting lynched and Nero was probably not getting lynched over me (and vezok either, but I didn't know that). Any advice for something I could have done to perhaps pull it through?
SlappyKrust
Bogre
Bogre
Mafia Scum
Bogre
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1609 (ISO) » Mon Nov 28, 2011 4:37 pm

Post by Bogre »

I think you only had an outside shot. Possibly if you had sat back and let the other guys try to mislynch Vezok, you could have pushed it back on them after a while.
Show
Murder, Corruption, Betrayal.
ArmageddonMUD
www.armageddon.org

Scum do it in the Shadows.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”