ADIES
N
IGHT
:
N
O
C
OVER

More players. More choices. More responsibilities. A town of twelve women were able to overcome three scum. What will happen when the stakes are higher? Using only their wits, and a few choice powers, will an uninformed majority trump the informed minority once again? This is Mafia.

Player List

• RachMarie
    Amrun
    Brandi
    camn
    springlullaby
    TraceyLyn11
    flinter

PiggyGal15
    Fujiko
    Tammy
    DrippingGoofball
    CityElectric
    Telo
    Malakittens
    Eidolon

Bunnylover
    Seastormjt
    Huntress
    Apokalyptika
    Katty Bard
    MathGirl277

Sucrose

Players, Roles, and Resolutions

Spoiler:
Telo,
Mafia Role Cop
, was lynched day 1.

Bunnylover,
Townie
, was shot night 1.

CityElectric,
Bodyguard
, was shot night 1.

RachMarie,
Townie
, was lynched day 2.
Apokalyptika
Katty Bard
MathGirl277
, a
Townie
, was shot night 2.
Tammy, a
Townie
, was shot night 2.

Seastormjt,
Mafia Goon
, was lynched day 3.
Amrun,
Mafia Goon
, was shot night 3.
springlullaby,
Godmother
, was lynched day 4.
Fujiko, a
Roleblocker
, survived!
Sucrose, a
Bulletproof
, survived!
Huntress, a
Townie
, survived!
Brandi, a
Townie
, survived!
TraceyLyn11
flinter
, a
Townie
, survived!
Malakittens
Eidolon
, a
Vigilante
, survived!
camn, a
Townie
, survived!
PiggyGal15, a
Townie
, survived!
DrippingGoofball, a
Townie
, survived!

Important Links

Current Deadline:
N/A
Game Status:
Game Over
Last edited by RedCoyote on Tue Nov 13, 2012 3:04 pm, edited 20 times in total.
RedCoyote
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1 (ISO) » Tue Sep 25, 2012 5:52 pm

Post by RedCoyote »

Setup Information

Ladies Night will use a Semi-Open setup with only normal roles.

Setup1
Mafia Godmother

Mafia Power Role
(Randomly selected from the pool of: Doctor, Framer, Roleblocker, Role Cop, Strongwoman)

Mafia Goons

VS

Town Power Roles
(Randomly selected from the pool of: Bodyguard, Bulletproof, Cop, Deputy, Jailkeeper, Mason, Roleblocker, Vigilante)

Vanilla Townies

• No power roles will be replicated (with the exception of the Mason, see below).
  • If a Mason is pulled, a second is automatically added.
  • If a Deputy is pulled, there must be a Cop in play or we redraw.
  • Random.org will be used to conduct the drawing.

All Potential Roles

GodmotherWelcome to Ladies Night 2: No Cover.

You are a
Godmother
. You are sided with the mafia, and your partners are
XXXXX
XXXXX
, and
XXXXX

You may contact your partners in the
Backroom
at all times, regardless of the phase the game is in. During the day, you are given one vote that you may use toward lynching a specific player, or choosing not to lynch.

As a Godmother, you are completely immune to Cop investigations. Your ability is passive and, therefore, will not restrict you from killing should you choose to.

The mafia may decide to kill one person each night, one mafia member must submit the choice to me either through PM or in the QuickTopic.

You win if your team eliminates all opposing factions (or nothing can prevent this) while having at least one living mafia member.

Please confirm in the thread once you've read your role PM (I'll be opening the thread once all PMs go out).

DoctorWelcome to Ladies Night 2: No Cover.

You are a
Doctor
XXXXX
XXXXX
, and
XXXXX

Backroom
at all times, regardless of the phase the game is in. During the day, you are given one vote that you may use toward lynching a specific player, or choosing not to lynch.

As a Doctor, you may protect one player of your choosing each night. You may not protect yourself. Your ability is active and, therefore, will restrict you from killing should you choose to. You may kill or use your ability, but not both, even if you are the last living mafia member.

The mafia may decide to kill one person each night, one mafia member must submit the choice to me either through PM or in the QuickTopic.

You win if your team eliminates all opposing factions (or nothing can prevent this) while having at least one living mafia member.

Please confirm in the thread once you've read your role PM (I'll be opening the thread once all PMs go out).

FramerWelcome to Ladies Night 2: No Cover.

You are a
Framer
XXXXX
XXXXX
, and
XXXXX

Backroom

As a Framer, you have the ability to frame one player of your choosing. This player will provide a guilty report to any investigative roles that happen to investigate him. Your ability is active and, therefore, will restrict you from killing should you choose to. You may kill or use your ability, but not both, even if you are the last living mafia member.

RoleblockerWelcome to Ladies Night 2: No Cover.

You are a
Roleblocker
XXXXX
XXXXX
, and
XXXXX

Backroom

As a Roleblocker, you have the ability to block one player's night action of your choosing during each night. If your target has no night action, nothing will happen. Your ability is active and, therefore, will restrict you from killing should you choose to. You may kill or use your ability, but not both, even if you are the last living mafia member.

Role CopWelcome to Ladies Night 2: No Cover.

You are a
Role Cop
XXXXX
XXXXX
, and
XXXXX

Backroom

As a Role Cop, you have the ability to visit one player each night. If successful, you will be told what role they have. Your ability is active and, therefore, will restrict you from killing should you choose to. You may kill or use your ability, but not both, even if you are the last living mafia member.

StrongwomanWelcome to Ladies Night 2: No Cover.

You are a
Strongwoman
XXXXX
XXXXX
, and
XXXXX

Backroom

As a Strongwoman, nothing can prevent you from making a kill. Any player you target will be killed. Your ability is passive and, therefore, will not restrict you from killing should you choose to.

GoonWelcome to Ladies Night 2: No Cover.

You are a
Goon
XXXXX
XXXXX
, and
XXXXX

Backroom

BodyguardWelcome to Ladies Night 2: No Cover.

You are a
Bodyguard
. You are sided with the town.

As a Bodyguard, you have the ability to protect one player of your choosing each night. If your target is shot at, you will die instead of your target. You may not target yourself. During the day, you are given one vote that you may use toward lynching a specific player, or choosing not to lynch.

You win if the town eliminates all opposing factions.

BulletproofWelcome to Ladies Night 2: No Cover.

You are a
Bulletproof

As a Bulletproof, you have the ability to survive one shot. Once shot, your ability is gone. During the day, you are given one vote that you may use toward lynching a specific player, or choosing not to lynch.

CopWelcome to Ladies Night 2: No Cover.

You are a
Cop

As a Cop, you may investigate one player of your choosing each night. Your investigations will inform you if that player is or is not sided with the mafia. During the day, you are given one vote that you may use toward lynching a specific player, or choosing not to lynch.

DeputyWelcome to Ladies Night 2: No Cover.

You are a
Deputy

As a Deputy, you may investigate one player of your choosing each night. Your investigations will inform you if that player is or is not sided with the mafia. However, you have no night actions until/unless a
Cop
is killed or otherwise removed from the game. During the day, you are given one vote that you may use toward lynching a specific player, or choosing not to lynch.

JailkeeperWelcome to Ladies Night 2: No Cover.

You are a
Jailkeeper
(a.k.a. Paranoid Doctor). You are sided with the town.

As a Jailkeeper, you may protect/jail one player of your choosing each night. Your protection/jail will both stop that player from taking any night actions, and will stop any night actions from successfully targeting them. During the day, you are given one vote that you may use toward lynching a specific player, or choosing not to lynch.

MasonWelcome to Ladies Night 2: No Cover.

You are a
Mason

As a Mason, you may talk with your fellow Mason,
XXXXX
, at
The Lodge
. You may talk both during day and night phases. During the day, you are given one vote that you may use toward lynching a specific player, or choosing not to lynch.

RoleblockerWelcome to Ladies Night 2: No Cover.

You are a
Roleblocker

As a Roleblocker, you have the ability to block one player's night action of your choosing during each night. If your target has no night action, nothing will happen. During the day, you are given one vote that you may use toward lynching a specific player, or choosing not to lynch.

VigilanteWelcome to Ladies Night 2: No Cover.

You are a
Vigilante

As a Vigilante, you may attempt to shoot one player of your choosing during the night. During the day, you are given one vote that you may use toward lynching a specific player, or choosing not to lynch.

TownieWelcome to Ladies Night 2: No Cover.

You are a
Townie

As a Townie, you have no specific abilities during the night. During the day, you are given one vote that you may use toward lynching a specific player, or choosing not to lynch.

Game Rules

Voting
-
Votes must be in bold, clear context (
Vote: RedCoyote
/
Vote: No Lynch
). This is your power, and we both want it to be counted fairly. Please try to make it so there's no question who you are voting and unvoting. Unvotes are not necessary. There will be no tolerance for vote tricks. Please do not try to play with any technical aspect of this rule. If challenged, I will most likely rule against the player responsible for any voting confusion during the game.

Lynching
-
Once a player is lynched, the game will go into "twilight", and the fate of the town has effectively been sealed for that day phase. The town, as well as the player who has been lynched, is welcome to continue to talk until I officially bring the game into the night phase. The town
must
reach a simple majority before the deadline in order for a lynch to go through. Ties will not be broken by me, no matter which wagon formed first. If the town cannot reach a majority or break a tie before the deadline, the day phase will end without a lynch. This town has the option not to lynch, provided it meets the required simple majority of votes.

Deadlines
-
All deadlines are subject to extension should the need arise. This game is using bankable deadlines. All unused days (rounding off to the nearest day) will be "banked" for the following day phase. The Day 1 deadline is set for 14 days, and all following days will be set at 9 days (before adding any banked time). Every day phase may be extended once either by means of a simple majority of players or by my discretion. By contrast, every night phase has a firm 72 hour, or three day, deadline.

Absence, Prods, and Replacements
-
If you are unable to post for a period of longer than 72 hours, please inform me by PM or make it clear in the game thread. All players have a right to know whether or not a player is absent, and any player who informs me of a future absence will be noted as such. Prods will take place at the request of the players in the game as well as at my discretion. If a player receives a prod, they have exactly 24 hours from the time of that prod to show activity before a request for a replacement will be made. At that point, whomever claims the player slot will become the person playing the game.

Night Actions
-
I will accept any and all actions submitted to me pre-night phase. If no night action is submitted to me before the end of the night phase, the player is assumed to have slept through the night, and no action will take place. Standard active night action orders are as follows: Roleblocks > Protections > Conversions > Manipulations > Shots > Investigations

Prohibitions
-
To help ensure a fair, balanced, and fun game, it is prohibited to talk to fellow players about the game outside of this thread unless you are given specific instructions on how to do so. All players who have been lynched, killed, or otherwise removed from the game are prohibited from making any new posts or talking with any of the living players about the game until the game has been declared over. Respecting tradition, "Bah!" posts are tolerated, but you must respect the boundaries of the game. No player is allowed to post anything game related in their post-death post, so please use common sense when and if you decide to make one. It is prohibited to quote or paraphrase any Mod PMs for any purpose other than to claim or explain one's powers. It is prohibited to use invisible text, small text, encrypted text, or to otherwise edit your post in anyway. It is prohibited to use the color
red
in order to make sure there are no quarrels over what is and isn't an edit that I have made. I will only be using the color
red
in edits. Any form of trolling, misbehavior, or poor sportsmanship will not be tolerated and is hereby prohibited.

Questions and Concerns
-
Do not hesitate in asking me for assistance in understanding any aspect of this game. If anyone spots any mistakes I may have made, please send me a PM. You may expect a response within a maximum of 48 hours. If there is anything else you feel I have not covered, or have not covered adequately, please point it out to me.

Thank you
-
Thanks to Empking, Tarhalindur, and bv310 for helping review this game. If anything happens to me, bv310 has all of the role PMs and who they belong to, and he is the game's official back-up Moderator. Thanks to Cruciare, Vi, Hoopla, and zoraster, as I've stolen general moderation ideas from them to (hopefully) make my games more enjoyable and efficient. Thanks to everyone for signing up, and I hope everyone has a good time.
RedCoyote
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2 (ISO) » Tue Sep 25, 2012 5:52 pm

Post by RedCoyote »

Pre-Game Status
1) Role PMs being created, randomized, and assigned.

2) Role PMs are now going out. All players may now confirm and ask questions about their role or the game. Players with access to QTs may talk during this period. All players may discuss the game in the thread. The game will begin when I receive at least 16 out of 18 confirmations.

3) Enough confirmations are in, and the game will begin.

Vote Count History
1 - 1 wrote:
Not Voting
(18) (RachMarie - Amrun - Brandi - camn - springlullaby - flinter - PiggyGal15 - Fujiko - Tammy - DrippingGoofball - CityElectric - Telo - Eidolon - Bunnylover - Huntress - Seastormjt - MathGirl277 - Sucrose)

1 - 2 wrote:
PiggyGal15
(4) (PiggyGal15 - DrippingGoofball - Amrun - Brandi)

Seastormjt
(2) (MathGirl277 - Bunnylover)

DrippingGoofball
(2) (Eidolon - Sucrose)

MathGirl277
(1) (Seastormjt -
Amrun
)

RachMarie
(1) (Telo)

Amrun
(1) (CityElectric)

flinter
(1) (Tammy)

springlullably
(1) (Fujiko)

Eidolon
(1) (camn)

Tammy
(0) (
Brandi
)

Not Voting
(4) (RachMarie -
Amrun
-
Brandi
-
camn
- springlullaby - flinter -
PiggyGal15
-
Fujiko
-
Tammy
-
DrippingGoofball
-
CityElectric
-
Telo
-
Eidolon
-
Bunnylover
- Huntress -
Seastormjt
-
MathGirl277
-
Sucrose
)

1 - 3 wrote:
PiggyGal15
(3) (
PiggyGal15
- DrippingGoofball -
Amrun
- Brandi - Seastormjt)

Seastormjt
(3) (MathGirl277 - Bunnylover - Huntress)

DrippingGoofball
(2) (Eidolon - Sucrose)

Sucrose
(2) (Amrun - camn)

RachMarie
(1) (Telo)

Amrun
(1) (CityElectric)

flinter
(1) (Tammy)

springlullaby
(1) (Fujiko)

Brandi
(1) (springlullaby)

MathGirl277
(0) (
Seastormjt
)

Eidolon
(0) (
camn
)

Not Voting
(3) (RachMarie -
springlullaby
- flinter -
Huntress
- PiggyGal15)

1 - 4 wrote:
Seastormjt
(5) (MathGirl277 - Bunnylover - Huntress - Sucrose - Brandi)

PiggyGal15
(2) (DrippingGoofball -
Brandi
- Seastormjt)

Sucrose
(2) (Amrun - camn)

springlullaby
(2) (Fujiko - Eidolon)

RachMarie
(1) (Telo)

flinter
(1) (Tammy)

Brandi
(1) (springlullaby)

camn
(1) (CityElectric)

Amrun
(0) (
CityElectric
)

DrippingGoofball
(0) (
Eidolon
-
Sucrose
)

Not Voting
(3) (RachMarie - flinter - PiggyGal15)

1 - 5 wrote:
Seastormjt
(4) (MathGirl277 -
Bunnylover
- Huntress - Sucrose - Brandi)

PiggyGal15
(2) (DrippingGoofball - Seastormjt)

Sucrose
(2) (Amrun - camn)

camn
(2) (CityElectric - flinter)

springlullaby
(2) (
Fujiko
- Eidolon - Bunnylover)

RachMarie
(1) (Telo)

Brandi
(1) (springlullaby)

Eidolon
(1) (Fujiko)

Huntress
(1) (Tammy)

flinter
(0) (
Tammy
)

Not Voting
(2) (RachMarie -
flinter
- PiggyGal15)

1 - 6 wrote:
Seastormjt
(4) (MathGirl277 - Huntress - Sucrose - Brandi)

PiggyGal15
(3) (DrippingGoofball - Seastormjt - camn)

camn
(2) (CityElectric - flinter)

springlullaby
(2) (Eidolon - Bunnylover)

Sucrose
(1) (Amrun -
camn
)

RachMarie
(1) (Telo)

Brandi
(1) (springlullaby)

Eidolon
(1) (Fujiko)

Huntress
(1) (Tammy)

Not Voting
(2) (RachMarie - PiggyGal15 -
camn
)

1 - 7 wrote:
Seastormjt

PiggyGal15

camn
(2) (CityElectric - flinter - Eidolon)

springlullaby
(1) (
Eidolon
- Bunnylover)

Sucrose
(1) (Amrun)

RachMarie
(1) (Telo)

Brandi
(1) (springlullaby)

Eidolon
(1) (Fujiko)

Huntress
(1) (Tammy)

Telo
(1) (RachMarie)

Not Voting
(1) (
RachMarie
- PiggyGal15)

1 - 8 wrote:
Seastormjt

PiggyGal15

camn
(3) (CityElectric - flinter - Eidolon)

springlullaby
(1) (Bunnylover)

Sucrose
(1) (Amrun)

RachMarie
(1) (Telo)

Brandi
(1) (springlullaby)

Eidolon
(1) (Fujiko)

Huntress
(1) (Tammy)

Telo
(1) (RachMarie)

Not Voting
(1) (PiggyGal15)

1 - 9 wrote:
PiggyGal15
(5) (DrippingGoofball - Seastormjt -
camn
- Amrun - Telo - Fujiko)

Seastormjt
(3) (Katty Bard -
Huntress
- Sucrose - Brandi)

CityElectric
(2) (camn - Eidolon)

camn
(1) (
CityElectric
- flinter -
Eidolon
)

springlullaby
(1) (Bunnylover)

Brandi
(1) (springlullaby)

Huntress
(1) (Tammy)

Telo
(1) (RachMarie)

Sucrose
(1) (
Amrun
- Huntress)

DrippingGoofball
(1) (CityElectric)

RachMarie
(0) (
Telo
)

Eidolon
(0) (
Fujiko
)

Not Voting
(1) (PiggyGal15)

1 - 10 wrote:
Telo
(3) (RachMarie - DrippingGoofball - PiggyGal15)

Fujiko
(3) (Eidolon - camn - Bunnylover)

PiggyGal15
(2) (
DrippingGoofball
- Seastormjt -
Amrun
- Telo -
Fujiko
)

Seastormjt
(2) (Katty Bard -
Sucrose
- Brandi)

Sucrose
(2) (Huntress - Amrun)

camn
(1) (flinter)

Brandi
(1) (springlullaby)

Huntress
(1) (Tammy)

DrippingGoofball
(1) (CityElectric)

CityElectric
(0) (
camn
-
Eidolon
)

springlullaby
(0) (
Bunnylover
)

Not Voting
(2) (
PiggyGal15
-
Eidolon
- Sucrose - Fujiko)

1 - 11 wrote:
Telo
(4) (RachMarie - DrippingGoofball - PiggyGal15 - Brandi)

Fujiko

PiggyGal15
(2) (Seastormjt - Telo)

Brandi
(2) (springlullaby - Sucrose)

Sucrose
(2) (Huntress - Amrun)

camn
(1) (flinter)

Huntress
(1) (Tammy)

DrippingGoofball
(1) (CityElectric)

RachMarie
(1) (Fujiko)

Seastormjt
(0) (
Katty Bard
-
Brandi
)

Not Voting
(1) (
Sucrose
-
Fujiko
- Katty Bard)

1 - 12 wrote:
Telo
(4) (RachMarie - DrippingGoofball - PiggyGal15 -
Brandi
-
Brandi
- Brandi)

Fujiko

Brandi
(3) (springlullaby - Sucrose - Huntress)

PiggyGal15
(2) (Seastormjt - Telo)

Huntress
(1) (Tammy -
Brandi
)

Sucrose
(1) (
Huntress
- Amrun)

camn
(1) (flinter)

DrippingGoofball
(1) (CityElectric)

RachMarie
(1) (Fujiko)

Not Voting
(1) (Katty Bard -
Brandi
)

1 - 13 wrote:
Telo
(7) (RachMarie - DrippingGoofball - PiggyGal15 - Brandi - camn - CityElectric - Fujiko)

Brandi
(2) (springlullaby -
Sucrose
- Huntress)

Fujiko
(2) (Eidolon -
camn
- Bunnylover)

Huntress
(2) (Tammy - Seastormjt)

PiggyGal15
(1) (
Seastormjt
- Telo)

Sucrose
(1) (Amrun)

Bunnylover
(1) (Sucrose)

camn
(0) (
flinter
)

DrippingGoofball
(0) (
CityElectric
)

RachMarie
(0) (
Fujiko
)

Not Voting
(2) (Katty Bard - flinter -
CityElectric
)

1 - 14 wrote:
Telo
(7) (RachMarie - DrippingGoofball - PiggyGal15 - Brandi - camn - CityElectric - Fujiko)

Fujiko
(2) (Eidolon - Bunnylover)

Huntress
(2) (Tammy - Seastormjt)

Brandi
(1) (springlullaby -
Huntress
)

PiggyGal15
(1) (Telo)

Sucrose
(1) (Amrun)

Bunnylover
(1) (Sucrose)

Not Voting
(3) (Katty Bard - flinter - Huntress)

1 - 15 wrote:
Telo
(9) (RachMarie - DrippingGoofball - PiggyGal15 - Brandi - camn - CityElectric - Fujiko - Eidolon - TraceyLyn11)

Huntress
(2) (Tammy - Seastormjt)

Fujiko
(1) (
Eidolon
- Bunnylover)

Brandi
(1) (springlullaby)

PiggyGal15
(1) (Telo)

Sucrose
(1) (Amrun)

Bunnylover
(1) (Sucrose)

Not Voting
(2) (Apokalyptika -
TraceyLyn11
- Huntress)

1 - 16 wrote:
Telo
(9) (RachMarie - DrippingGoofball - PiggyGal15 - Brandi - camn - CityElectric - Fujiko - Eidolon - TraceyLyn11)

Huntress
(2) (Tammy - Seastormjt)

Fujiko
(1) (Bunnylover)

Brandi
(1) (springlullaby)

PiggyGal15
(1) (Telo)

Sucrose
(1) (Amrun)

Bunnylover
(1) (Sucrose)

Not Voting
(2) (Apokalyptika - Huntress)

1 - 17 wrote:
Telo

Huntress
(2) (Tammy - Seastormjt)

Fujiko
(1) (Bunnylover)

Brandi
(1) (springlullaby)

PiggyGal15
(1) (Telo)

Sucrose
(1) (Amrun)

Bunnylover
(1) (Sucrose)

camn
(1) (Huntress)

Not Voting
(1) (Apokalyptika -
Huntress
)

Final Day 1 wrote:
Telo
(10) (RachMarie - DrippingGoofball - PiggyGal15 - Brandi - camn - CityElectric - Fujiko - Eidolon - TraceyLyn11 - Sucrose)

Huntress
(2) (Tammy - Seastormjt)

Fujiko
(1) (Bunnylover)

Brandi
(1) (springlullaby)

PiggyGal15
(1) (Telo)

Sucrose
(1) (Amrun)

camn
(1) (Huntress)

Bunnylover
(0) (
Sucrose
)

Not Voting
(1) (Apokalyptika)

2 - 1 wrote:
Not Voting
(15) (RachMarie - Amrun - Brandi - camn - springlullaby - TraceyLyn11 - PiggyGal15 - Fujiko - Tammy - DrippingGoofball - Eidolon - Huntress - Seastormjt - Apokalyptika - Sucrose)

2 - 2 wrote:
RachMarie
(3) (DrippingGoofball - Tammy - Apokalyptika)

Sucrose
(1) (PiggyGal15)

Not Voting
(11) (RachMarie - Amrun - Brandi - camn - springlullaby - TraceyLyn11 -
PiggyGal15
- Fujiko -
Tammy
-
DrippingGoofball
- Eidolon - Huntress - Seastormjt -
Apokalyptika
- Sucrose)

2 - 3 wrote:
RachMarie
(5) (DrippingGoofball - Tammy - Apokalyptika - Huntress - Fujiko)

Sucrose
(1) (PiggyGal15)

Not Voting
(9) (RachMarie - Amrun - Brandi - camn - springlullaby - TraceyLyn11 -
Fujiko
- Eidolon -
Huntress
- Seastormjt - Sucrose)

2 - 4 wrote:
RachMarie
(4) (DrippingGoofball - Tammy - Apokalyptika - Huntress -
Fujiko
)

Apokalyptika
(3) (Sucrose - PiggyGal15 - Fujiko)

TraceyLyn11
(2) (springlullaby - camn)

Sucrose
(0) (
PiggyGal15
)

Not Voting
(6) (RachMarie - Amrun - Brandi -
camn
-
springlullaby
- TraceyLyn11 - Eidolon - Seastormjt -
Sucrose
)

2 - 5 wrote:
Apokalyptika
(4) (Sucrose - PiggyGal15 - Fujiko - Eidolon)

RachMarie
(3) (
DrippingGoofball
- Tammy - Apokalyptika - Huntress)

TraceyLyn11
(3) (springlullaby - camn - DrippingGoofball)

Not Voting
(5) (RachMarie - Amrun - Brandi - TraceyLyn11 -
Eidolon
- Seastormjt)

2 - 6 wrote:
TraceyLyn11
(4) (springlullaby - camn - DrippingGoofball - PiggyGal15)

Apokalyptika
(3) (Sucrose -
PiggyGal15
- Fujiko - Eidolon)

RachMarie
(3) (Tammy - Apokalyptika - Huntress)

Not Voting
(5) (RachMarie - Amrun - Brandi - TraceyLyn11 - Seastormjt)

2 - 7 wrote:
RachMarie
(4) (Tammy - Apokalyptika -
Huntress
- DrippingGoofball -
TraceyLyn11
- PiggyGal15)

Apokalyptika
(4) (Sucrose - Fujiko - Eidolon - springlullaby)

Sucrose
(2) (TraceyLyn11 - camn)

camn
(1) (Huntress)

TraceyLyn11
(0) (
springlullaby
-
camn
-
DrippingGoofball
-
PiggyGal15
)

Not Voting
(5) (RachMarie - Amrun - Brandi -
TraceyLyn11
- Seastormjt -
TraceyLyn11
)

2 - 8 wrote:
RachMarie
(6) (Tammy - Apokalyptika - DrippingGoofball - PiggyGal15 - camn - Sucrose)

Apokalyptika
(3) (
Sucrose
- Fujiko - Eidolon - springlullaby)

Sucrose
(1) (TraceyLyn11 -
camn
)

camn
(1) (Huntress)

Not Voting
(4) (RachMarie - Amrun - Brandi - Seastormjt)

2 - 9 wrote:
RachMarie
(7) (Tammy - Apokalyptika - DrippingGoofball - PiggyGal15 - camn - Sucrose - Brandi)

Apokalyptika
(3) (Fujiko - Eidolon - springlullaby)

Sucrose
(1) (TraceyLyn11)

camn
(1) (Huntress)

Not Voting
(3) (RachMarie - Amrun -
Brandi
- Seastormjt)

2 - 10 wrote:
RachMarie
(7) (Tammy - Apokalyptika - DrippingGoofball - PiggyGal15 - camn - Sucrose - Brandi)

Apokalyptika

Sucrose
(2) (TraceyLyn11 - RachMarie)

camn
(1) (Huntress)

Not Voting
(2) (
RachMarie
- Amrun - Seastormjt)

Final Day 2 wrote:
RachMarie
(8) (Tammy - Apokalyptika - DrippingGoofball - PiggyGal15 - camn - Sucrose - Brandi - TraceyLyn11)

Apokalyptika

Sucrose
(1) (
TraceyLyn11
- RachMarie)

camn
(1) (Huntress)

Not Voting
(2) (Amrun - Seastormjt)

3 - 1 wrote:
Not Voting
(12) (Amrun - Brandi - camn - springlullaby - TraceyLyn11 - PiggyGal15 - Fujiko - DrippingGoofball - Eidolon - Huntress - Seastormjt - Sucrose)

3 - 2 wrote:
Sucrose
(1) (TraceyLyn11)

Not Voting
(11) (Amrun - Brandi - camn - springlullaby -
TraceyLyn11
- PiggyGal15 - Fujiko - DrippingGoofball - Eidolon - Huntress - Seastormjt - Sucrose)

3 - 3 wrote:
Sucrose
(1) (TraceyLyn11)

Not Voting
(11) (Amrun - Brandi - camn - springlullaby - PiggyGal15 - Fujiko - DrippingGoofball - Eidolon - Huntress - Seastormjt - Sucrose)

3 - 4 wrote:
Sucrose
(1) (
TraceyLyn11
- camn)

DrippingGoofball
(1) (TraceyLyn11)

Huntress
(1) (Sucrose)

Amrun
(1) (DrippingGoofball)

TraceyLyn11
(1) (Amrun)

camn
(0) (
DrippingGoofball
)

Not Voting
(7) (
Amrun
- Brandi -
camn
- springlullaby - PiggyGal15 - Fujiko -
DrippingGoofball
- Eidolon - Huntress - Seastormjt -
Sucrose
)

3 - 5 wrote:
TraceyLyn11
(4) (Amrun - PiggyGal15 - Brandi - camn)

DrippingGoofball
(3) (TraceyLyn11 - Fujiko - Huntress)

Huntress
(1) (Sucrose)

Amrun
(1) (DrippingGoofball)

Sucrose
(1) (
camn
- Seastormjt)

Not Voting
(2) (
Brandi
- springlullaby -
PiggyGal15
-
Fujiko
- Eidolon -
Huntress
-
Seastormjt
)

3 - 6 wrote:
TraceyLyn11

DrippingGoofball

Huntress
(1) (Sucrose)

Sucrose
(1) (Seastormjt)

springlullaby
(1) (DrippingGoofball)

Amrun
(0) (
DrippingGoofball
)

Not Voting
(2) (springlullaby - Eidolon)

3 - 7 wrote:
TraceyLyn11

DrippingGoofball

Sucrose
(1) (Seastormjt)

springlullaby
(1) (DrippingGoofball)

Seastormjt
(1) (Sucrose)

Huntress
(0) (
Sucrose
)

Not Voting
(2) (springlullaby - Eidolon)

3 - 8 wrote:
Seastormjt
(4) (Sucrose - DrippingGoofball - camn - springlullaby)

TraceyLyn11
(3) (Amrun - PiggyGal15 - Brandi -
camn
)

DrippingGoofball

Sucrose
(1) (Seastormjt)

springlullaby
(0) (
DrippingGoofball
)

Not Voting
(1) (
springlullaby
- Eidolon)

Final Day 3 wrote:
Seastormjt
(7) (Sucrose - DrippingGoofball - camn - springlullaby - Fujiko - PiggyGal15 - Amrun)

DrippingGoofball
(2) (TraceyLyn11 -
Fujiko
- Huntress)

TraceyLyn11
(1) (
Amrun
-
PiggyGal15
- Brandi)

Sucrose
(1) (Seastormjt)

Not Voting
(1) (Eidolon)

4 - 1 wrote:
Not Voting
(10) (Brandi - camn - springlullaby - TraceyLyn11 - PiggyGal15 - Fujiko - DrippingGoofball - Malakittens - Huntress - Sucrose)

Final Day 4 wrote:
springlullaby
(6) (Fujiko - Sucrose - Huntress - Brandi - TraceyLyn11 - Malakittens)

Not Voting
(4) (
Brandi
- camn - springlullaby -
TraceyLyn11
- PiggyGal15 -
Fujiko
- DrippingGoofball -
Malakittens
-
Huntress
-
Sucrose
)
Last edited by RedCoyote on Tue Nov 13, 2012 3:05 pm, edited 43 times in total.
CityElectric
CityElectric
Goon
CityElectric
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3 (ISO) » Tue Sep 25, 2012 7:35 pm

Post by CityElectric »

/confirm
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #4 (ISO) » Tue Sep 25, 2012 8:30 pm

Post by Brandi »

/confirm
Telo
Telo
Goon
Telo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5 (ISO) » Tue Sep 25, 2012 8:43 pm

Post by Telo »

/confirm
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #6 (ISO) » Tue Sep 25, 2012 8:44 pm

Post by Amrun »

/confirm
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Fusion Mafia, ongoing now.
Huntress
Huntress
Mafia Scum
Huntress
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7 (ISO) » Tue Sep 25, 2012 9:35 pm

Post by Huntress »

/confirm
Telo
Telo
Goon
Telo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8 (ISO) » Tue Sep 25, 2012 10:39 pm

Post by Telo »

Ok, I already know this is going to be a stupid question but I'm confused. Up top it says 12 women and 3 scum but I count 18 names. The set up has 18 roles unless I'm misunderstanding something important. It looks like 4 red plus 14 blue. Do 3 people not know who they are?
That can't be it. I'm missing something here.
Huntress
Huntress
Mafia Scum
Huntress
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9 (ISO) » Tue Sep 25, 2012 11:16 pm

Post by Huntress »

The twelve plus three is referring to the previous game, not this one.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10 (ISO) » Wed Sep 26, 2012 12:59 am

Post by Tammy »

/confirm
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #11 (ISO) » Wed Sep 26, 2012 1:55 am

Post by camn »

/confirm
"if you weren't trying to be so unnecessarily mysterious all the time we wouldn't have these misunderstandings" - Yosarian2
PiggyGal15
PiggyGal15
Mafia Scum
PiggyGal15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #12 (ISO) » Wed Sep 26, 2012 2:17 am

Post by PiggyGal15 »

/confirm
Sucrose
Sucrose
Goon
Sucrose
Goon
Goon

Post Post #13 (ISO) » Wed Sep 26, 2012 2:19 am

Post by Sucrose »

/confirm
Fujiko
Fujiko
Goon
Fujiko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #14 (ISO) » Wed Sep 26, 2012 2:38 am

Post by Fujiko »

/confirm
Seastormjt
Seastormjt
Goon
Seastormjt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #15 (ISO) » Wed Sep 26, 2012 2:52 am

Post by Seastormjt »

Confirm!
Eidolon
Eidolon
Goon
Eidolon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #16 (ISO) » Wed Sep 26, 2012 4:21 am

Post by Eidolon »

/ confirm
MathGirl277
MathGirl277
Townie
MathGirl277
Townie
Townie

Post Post #17 (ISO) » Wed Sep 26, 2012 5:33 am

Post by MathGirl277 »

/confirm
flinter
flinter
Goon
flinter
Goon
Goon

Post Post #18 (ISO) » Wed Sep 26, 2012 8:20 am

Post by flinter »

confirm!
please, don't kill me.
Telo
Telo
Goon
Telo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #19 (ISO) » Wed Sep 26, 2012 9:07 am

Post by Telo »

I knew it was something simple.
Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #20 (ISO) » Wed Sep 26, 2012 3:41 pm

Post by Bunnylover »

/confirm
Show
I have played 25 games:
Town wins : 13
Scum wins : 3
Town loses : 7
Scum loses : 2

I do not attack the player of a post, but the post itself. I would appreciate it if you do the same.
Leagues of Legends, come join the fun: LoL Site
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #21 (ISO) » Wed Sep 26, 2012 4:26 pm

Post by DrippingGoofball »

/firm!
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
RedCoyote
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #22 (ISO) » Thu Sep 27, 2012 6:10 am

Post by RedCoyote »

Alright, that's 16 of 18 confirmations. Let's get this show on the road.

Vote Count 1 - 1

• Not Voting
    (18) (RachMarie - Amrun - Brandi - camn - springlullaby - flinter - PiggyGal15 - Fujiko - Tammy - DrippingGoofball - CityElectric - Telo - Eidolon - Bunnylover - Huntress - Seastormjt - MathGirl277 - Sucrose)

With eighteen alive, it takes ten to lynch.
Current Deadline:
(expired on 2012-10-11 12:10:00)
Telo
Telo
Goon
Telo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #23 (ISO) » Thu Sep 27, 2012 6:30 am

Post by Telo »

VOTE: RachMarie
For being late to the party