Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #425 (ISO) » Sun Oct 07, 2012 9:16 am

Post by Bunnylover »

In post 407, PiggyGal15 wrote:Bunnylover - who's your top scum read? Are you willing to lynch Telo?

I rather lynch Fujiko, but I won't be against a lynch on Telo.
After reading Fujiko ISO, I realized something. I'm really terrible at trying to connect people post into some kinda evil master plan =/
Show
I have played 25 games:
Town wins : 13
Scum wins : 3
Town loses : 7
Scum loses : 2

I do not attack the player of a post, but the post itself. I would appreciate it if you do the same.
Leagues of Legends, come join the fun: LoL Site
Huntress
Huntress
Mafia Scum
Huntress
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #426 (ISO) » Sun Oct 07, 2012 9:31 am

Post by Huntress »

@ DGB: If post 370 refers to post 369 then I can see your point about Brandi. I didn't find much from my meta read on her apart from the fact that her self-proclaimed town meta doesn't match up with her behaviour in this game, and that she has played more in the past than just in her year of joining, which is what she claimed earlier. Pretty confident she isn't scum with Sucrose anyway so I may move my vote back there, except that I agree with most of Sucrose's post 393 so I'll hold fire on that for a bit.

Unvote

I need to review Telo and people's cases on her but I can't see myself voting there unless I see something I've missed.

@Flinter: I'm still waiting for a reply to the question I asked you earlier.

@ Fujiko: Is your vote on Telo purely for pressure, or do you have a case on her?

Up to post 408.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #427 (ISO) » Sun Oct 07, 2012 10:07 am

Post by DrippingGoofball »

In post 425, Bunnylover wrote:
After reading Fujiko ISO, I realized something. I'm really terrible at trying to connect people post into some kinda evil master plan =/

YET

In post 425, Bunnylover wrote:I rather lynch Fujiko

So, what you're trying to tell us, is that you're scum?
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #428 (ISO) » Sun Oct 07, 2012 10:17 am

Post by Brandi »

@Huntress: Uh, you managed to find games I played in that I haven't been able to find? lol Games from several years ago don't mean much because I had a completely different mindset back then. The only recent completed game I have I died N1 and it was an /invitational.
Sucrose
Sucrose
Goon
Sucrose
Goon
Goon

Post Post #429 (ISO) » Sun Oct 07, 2012 12:33 pm

Post by Sucrose »

In post 425, Bunnylover wrote:
In post 407, PiggyGal15 wrote:Bunnylover - who's your top scum read? Are you willing to lynch Telo?

I rather lynch Fujiko, but I won't be against a lynch on Telo.

Note for future: Bunnylover could be scum with Fujiko.

On a semi-related note, I want to note that one of the unfortunate things about Daytalk is that we're probably not going to see any caught-scum meltdowns like I've seen in some of my other games. If this game is anything like the last Ladies Night, where I was scum (and then there were only 3 scum rather than 4), there's going to be almost constant coaching, so we're not questioning one scum so much as we're questioning the entire scumteam when a player comes under fire. So, I'd expect all scum players to remain pretty collected, even when there's a lot of pressure on them. Just something to keep in mind.
Huntress
Huntress
Mafia Scum
Huntress
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #430 (ISO) » Sun Oct 07, 2012 1:22 pm

Post by Huntress »

In post 409, Seastormjt wrote:Huntress, why were you voting Sucrose again?

The reason for my vote was explained in post 154 and clarified a little in post 313. I haven't seen anything else about her that concerns me yet.

In post 409, Seastormjt wrote:(Huntress, Math likely spoilered her reads for the same reason I'm spoilering this, the forum we came from frowns on text walls.)

If you feel your post is too long you can always split it into two, but spoilers are for things like additional data, not for the main text of a post which should be on show, not hidden.

In post 409, Seastormjt wrote:Still don't like Huntress, I feel like she's not really following through with her questions and she's speaking more to say things.

There's a couple of things I haven't had time to follow up on. Did you have anything particular in mind? And yes, I do speak to say things; it's better than speaking to say nothing. :P

In post 428, Brandi wrote:@Huntress: Uh, you managed to find games I played in that I haven't been able to find?

Just click on the view topics link on your profile. They're all there.
Fujiko
Fujiko
Goon
Fujiko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #431 (ISO) » Sun Oct 07, 2012 1:28 pm

Post by Fujiko »

In post 426, Huntress wrote:@ Fujiko: Is your vote on Telo purely for pressure, or do you have a case on her?

Mainly for pressure. I can understand some of the points in cases against her, but I have nothing new/unique to add.
RedCoyote
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #432 (ISO) » Sun Oct 07, 2012 2:28 pm

Post by RedCoyote »

Prodding spring, and I'll start on Eidolon/Katty Bard replacements tomorrow if they make me (let's hope they don't). Amrun is V/LA for the weekend.

Vote Count 1 - 14

• Telo
    (7) (RachMarie - DrippingGoofball - PiggyGal15 - Brandi - camn - CityElectric - Fujiko)

Fujiko
    (2) (Eidolon - Bunnylover)

Huntress
    (2) (Tammy - Seastormjt)

Brandi
    (1) (springlullaby -
    Huntress
    )

PiggyGal15
    (1) (Telo)

Sucrose
    (1) (Amrun)

Bunnylover
    (1) (Sucrose)

Not Voting
    (3) (Katty Bard - flinter - Huntress)

With eighteen alive, it takes ten to lynch.
Current Deadline:
(expired on 2012-10-11 12:10:00)
Telo
Telo
Goon
Telo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #433 (ISO) » Sun Oct 07, 2012 4:37 pm

Post by Telo »

In post 420, Sucrose wrote:
In post 418, Telo wrote:@ Sucrose post 405, I explained early in the game that I'm from my nook. It's nice to have as I can catch up on the game from it when I have time -which is not thos weekend or tomorrow- but it's terribly inconvienient to post from. Mainly because I can't open multiple windows to address things from previous pages. But also because I can't qoute which question I'm answering or easily format my responses.

Church and family obligations today and slammed tomorrow. Earliest time to address my fan club is Tuesday.

Do you mean you're on your nook for the time being, or that you don't have a regular desktop or laptop?

I mean that I am currently on my nook as I was this am before church. Yes, I have a computer. I also have a husband and four kids. I will not get the computer tonight and I'm busy tomorrow until late. Hence my post to explain that I'll be back Tues.

To the person who pointed out my posts with formatting in them... those are from the computer.
-ahha, caught you in a lie. You quoted in THIS post.
-I -can- qoute from my nook. There might even be a way to format if I figure it out. But, once I start typing I can't move off this page. To go back and read questions or cite examples. If I'm not dead I'll do that Tuesday. If I am dead I won't
Cuz I'll be dead.
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #434 (ISO) » Sun Oct 07, 2012 6:01 pm

Post by camn »

well, my friends... another post without any in-game content.

She can replyto talk about the 'nook'... even with quotes!
but not about anything relevant to the evil scum who want to kill us all.
"if you weren't trying to be so unnecessarily mysterious all the time we wouldn't have these misunderstandings" - Yosarian2
Eidolon
Eidolon
Goon
Eidolon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #435 (ISO) » Sun Oct 07, 2012 8:14 pm

Post by Eidolon »

sorry, i'm here. caching up now, will probably post more tonight or tomorrow.
Telo
Telo
Goon
Telo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #436 (ISO) » Sun Oct 07, 2012 8:21 pm

Post by Telo »

In post 391, camn wrote:ok, I have a minute now.

There is a lot of REALLY GOOD data to be gleaned here... and here is the deal.
There is a real, solid towntell out there...though I will admit it is losing its usefulness SOON. But that day is not today.

The tell? Its the "honestly didn't know there was day-talk" towntell... also known as the "daytalk/discussing scumcoaching towntell"

I have seen it before, and in THIS game I was intentionally trying to elicit some discussion on the topic.
When, in post 153, I mentioned Piggy was coaching--- I was being disingenuous. If you are prone to lynch all liars.. then I am a good target for you, because that was a lie. I didnt think she was coaching.. because I knew there was daytalk.
What I WAS doing, was trying to elicit discussion on the topic of coaching.... the idea being that- anyone who bought the 'coaching' argument probably didn't notice there was daytalk.. and thus almost certainly
WAS NOT SCUM
. Scum, on the other hand, would ignore that... and concentrate on crapcasing me :)

Now that the truth is out- lets look at the results (ill try to be comprehensive. Correct me if I miss anything):

Tammy
in 158:
I doubt very seriously that piggy would be coaching her scum partners as if anything shed be the one in need of coaching.

Springlullaby
in 177
I really dislike camn's last series of posts, reason to suspect Piggy are reaching. Piggy reads as a total derp to me, pinning mastermind scum 'coaching' on her is just terrible.

Fujiko
in 183
Why would less experienced scum coach more experienced scum?

^^these are TOWNPOSTS, imo... except maybe Fujiko.. I kind of see a playing-along kind of vibe there? maybe not.

THIS,
Sucrose
in 222.. is maybe either/or. I cant tell.. but this could be him saying there IS daytalk, duh.. like.. its obvious. JUST HOW SCUM WOULD THINK.
Well, if Piggy's scum there's no daytalk.

And that is it for my coaching bait.

THEN there is the actual daytalk revelation-reactions... which I take with a grain of salt, as they could be more easily faked, I think.

First.. the reveal.
Huntress
in 313
Why would scum need to coach in thread when they have daytalk?

Brandi
in 349... quite a delayed response?
Do scum have daytalk or something?
Huntress again (352):
I think you know they do.

Brandi
.. I think an honest reaction:
wait, really?
wtf
Um, pretty sure they don't.
I just checked the first page and CTRL+F "daytalk"
and no where does it say scum have daytalk.

Additional add-ons.. unknown significance:
Springlullaby
in 365.
Wait what. Wtf daytalk but what the fuck it has to do with you vote on Telo. Afraid of calling me scum?

DGB
in 374. Gotta go null here. She is certainly good enough to lie
Where is it "known" that the scum have daytalk?

aaaaaand.. Thats it. Those are my conclusions.
Understand.. I have used this in a couple games before.. so if anyone has seen it before.. their reactions become null. But I can't be bothered to meta right now.

To sum up:

TOWN:
Tammy
Springlullaby
Fujiko
Brandi

PLus my townreads for other reasons :

PiggyGal
Eidolon
Sucrose

Hmm.
UNVOTE
Vote: Telo.

wagon ho.

Allow me to explain camn. Yes, I can quote and reply but let's say I wanted to quote and reply to one point made in this particular post. Let's say I wanted to respond to paragrah 4 sentence 3.

I'd have to quote this whole big wall of text just to answer one line. And then let's say my response would ideally include a post from page 4. Well I can't go to page four. Once I start typing on page 8 (or whatever) I can't move to another page to support my arguments. It's also very difficult to truncate quoted posts and only respond to the things that are pertinent. Too many times have I tried and effed up one character of code that messes up the formatting and then I have to start ALL over. So if there was only one thing I wanted to say about this post I'd need to post the entire thing then make another post for my supporting arguments and if there were multiple supporting arguments I'd need to make another post for each one.

Yeah, no. I will not be doing that. That much work would suck all the fun out of playing this game. What I am willing to do is let you know when I'll be able to properly respond and let you know why you may be seeing me reading the thread even though I'm not fully participating at this time. To the person who suggested I go V/LA; thank you but I didn't want that banner across my avatar in other games so I didn't think that was a good solution.
Eidolon
Eidolon
Goon
Eidolon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #437 (ISO) » Sun Oct 07, 2012 9:26 pm

Post by Eidolon »

In post 436, Telo wrote:
Allow me to explain camn. Yes, I can quote and reply but let's say I wanted to quote and reply to one point made in this particular post. Let's say I wanted to respond to paragrah 4 sentence 3.

I'd have to quote this whole big wall of text just to answer one line. And then let's say my response would ideally include a post from page 4. Well I can't go to page four. Once I start typing on page 8 (or whatever) I can't move to another page to support my arguments. It's also very difficult to truncate quoted posts and only respond to the things that are pertinent. Too many times have I tried and effed up one character of code that messes up the formatting and then I have to start ALL over. So if there was only one thing I wanted to say about this post I'd need to post the entire thing then make another post for my supporting arguments and if there were multiple supporting arguments I'd need to make another post for each one.

Yeah, no. I will not be doing that. That much work would suck all the fun out of playing this game. What I am willing to do is let you know when I'll be able to properly respond and let you know why you may be seeing me reading the thread even though I'm not fully participating at this time.
To the person who suggested I go V/LA; thank you but I didn't want that banner across my avatar in other games so I didn't think that was a good solution

so what you're saying here is that you are participating in other games, but not willing to [put the effort to] respond to pressure in this game?

i'm going to read before i vote, but you should probably die.
Eidolon
Eidolon
Goon
Eidolon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #438 (ISO) » Sun Oct 07, 2012 9:35 pm

Post by Eidolon »

Townies under pressure go to enormous lengths to prove they are town, and get their reads in before they die.

Scum often give up, and find muuuch more difficulty in responding to pressure when they think they are figured out. O.o

And you basically ignored pressure to write up this whole thing about how you can't be bothered.

Just type up your responses in an organized way? who cares about quoting to every little thing.

(maybe i should read first before jumping to any conclusions though, so don't mind me..)
Eidolon
Eidolon
Goon
Eidolon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #439 (ISO) » Sun Oct 07, 2012 9:47 pm

Post by Eidolon »

okay, yeah.. i feel good about this:
unvote, vote telo
Eidolon
Eidolon
Goon
Eidolon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #440 (ISO) » Sun Oct 07, 2012 10:03 pm

Post by Eidolon »

oh hey, btw. since there's daytalk, if telo flips scum, it's probable that her partners are bussing. otherwise, they would have told her what to say in response to pressure. the fact that she's just not really saying anything means someone thinks they are getting away with bussing her..... they are more likely to bus hard than softly in this instance. if i end up dying, look at hard bussers please :P
PiggyGal15
PiggyGal15
Mafia Scum
PiggyGal15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #441 (ISO) » Mon Oct 08, 2012 4:07 am

Post by PiggyGal15 »

Oh Eidolon, I knew you were town this game! :D
*hugs Eidolon and hands her a cookie*
So with PoE I think I can safely assume scum are Telo and Bunnylover with maybe Sucrose, Sea, or someone who I haven't really payed attention to - aka, Mathgirl or Tammy.
flinter
flinter
Goon
flinter
Goon
Goon

Post Post #442 (ISO) » Mon Oct 08, 2012 4:43 am

Post by flinter »

Kinda sick but that does have it's advantages! There's more time for mafia that way. And it's not so bad in a warm room with a cup of tea close to you.

I don't like Sucrose's pressure vote in post 393. Bunny lurks, I think she often does, but I know for a fact she does it as scum. I don't think making a pressure vote and telling everybody about it is helpful, and to be honest I don't think pressure works for bunny anyway. Either she gets lynched or not.

That's not the only thing I dislike about that post, and seen that there is little improvement from her previous play:

vote sucrose

Fujiko shouldn't make votes like the one in 408. Even if she's town, that just opens her up to people suspecting her.

I like how camn started to get going. 423 makes good points. I think I should be on the telo wagon.

In post 426, Huntress wrote:@Flinter: I'm still waiting for a reply to the question I asked you earlier.

I'll iso for it. I guess it's this one:

In post 313, Huntress wrote:
flinter wrote:
And, while rereading, there is the thing that I see too many scum. Huntress would be my best bet at the moment, I really don't like her 154.

What didn't you like about it?

And I tend to skip "why me!?" questions. They are pointless unless you are trying to argue someone is scum, because they are self centered and survivalist. Otherwise, they generally add little to the game.

That post reduces half a page of posts just to votes, then "suggests" sucrose might have different motives for her vote.

Three days till deadline. That means if I vote Telo now we could turn it around to some other person if she claims.

vote Telo
Last edited by RedCoyote on Tue Oct 09, 2012 11:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
please, don't kill me.
PiggyGal15
PiggyGal15
Mafia Scum
PiggyGal15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #443 (ISO) » Mon Oct 08, 2012 4:47 am

Post by PiggyGal15 »

Am I the only one completely confused by flinters whole post? It's not that it's scummy it's just... confusing o.O
flinter, mind not having two votes in one post without an unvote in between? And not having two vote counts of games not this one before?

But uhm... good, good, a vote for Teloscum is always a good thing *gives cookie wearily, still very confused as to what just happened*
flinter
flinter
Goon
flinter
Goon
Goon

Post Post #444 (ISO) » Mon Oct 08, 2012 4:50 am

Post by flinter »

Sorry about that, I made the post going through the thread and typed while I read.

I've asked to be replaced btw, so if people still have questions to me, I guess this is the time to ask them.
please, don't kill me.
flinter
flinter
Goon
flinter
Goon
Goon

Post Post #445 (ISO) » Mon Oct 08, 2012 4:51 am

Post by flinter »

it might actually take a while since it's hard to find replacements for this game, I guess.
please, don't kill me.
PiggyGal15
PiggyGal15
Mafia Scum
PiggyGal15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #446 (ISO) » Mon Oct 08, 2012 4:56 am

Post by PiggyGal15 »

Typically, if you ask for a replacement, you are no longer allowed to post in the game.

You make me sad flinter :( very sad :'(
flinter
flinter
Goon
flinter
Goon
Goon

Post Post #447 (ISO) » Mon Oct 08, 2012 5:00 am

Post by flinter »

Well, if I don't post anymore I hurt the game and I don't really want to do that. It's not that I cannot post anymore, but it's probably smarter to let someone else have this spot when RC finds someone for it.
please, don't kill me.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #448 (ISO) » Mon Oct 08, 2012 7:30 am

Post by DrippingGoofball »

In post 444, flinter wrote:Sorry about that, I made the post going through the thread and typed while I read.

I've asked to be replaced btw, so if people still have questions to me, I guess this is the time to ask them.

This is a townie replacing out, just sayin'
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
RedCoyote
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #449 (ISO) » Mon Oct 08, 2012 9:43 am

Post by RedCoyote »

Prodding Amrun and RachMarie. Will start on replacements for Katty and flinter.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”