Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #525 (ISO) » Tue Oct 09, 2012 12:56 pm

Post by Tammy »

In post 382, RachMarie wrote:I went and double checked the front page and yes it appears that scum have daytalk. Sorry I missed that in the first read. However I still feel pretty confident about my read on Telo. Especially her reaction after I voted her.

Why are you saying I'm sorry I missed tha in my first read? I double checked and don't see you questioning the idea beforehand?
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #526 (ISO) » Tue Oct 09, 2012 1:27 pm

Post by Tammy »

In post 411, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 409, Seastormjt wrote:
#299 How is tbh a scumtell?

Glork says it is.

Glork's a scum tell.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #527 (ISO) » Tue Oct 09, 2012 1:27 pm

Post by Tammy »

...don't mind me...I'm 10 apparently.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #528 (ISO) » Tue Oct 09, 2012 1:33 pm

Post by Tammy »

amrun
What's your read on bunnylover?
Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #529 (ISO) » Tue Oct 09, 2012 1:37 pm

Post by Bunnylover »

In post 427, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 425, Bunnylover wrote:
After reading Fujiko ISO, I realized something. I'm really terrible at trying to connect people post into some kinda evil master plan =/

YET

In post 425, Bunnylover wrote:I rather lynch Fujiko

So, what you're trying to tell us, is that you're scum?

No. I still like my vote and the reason I gave for my vote. I wish I could give more reason for it which is what I was stating.

In post 429, Sucrose wrote:
In post 425, Bunnylover wrote:
In post 407, PiggyGal15 wrote:Bunnylover - who's your top scum read? Are you willing to lynch Telo?

I rather lynch Fujiko, but I won't be against a lynch on Telo.
After reading Fujiko ISO, I realized something. I'm really terrible at trying to connect people post into some kinda evil master plan =/

Note for future: Bunnylover could be scum with Fujiko.

On a semi-related note, I want to note that one of the unfortunate things about Daytalk is that we're probably not going to see any caught-scum meltdowns like I've seen in some of my other games. If this game is anything like the last Ladies Night, where I was scum (and then there were only 3 scum rather than 4), there's going to be almost constant coaching, so we're not questioning one scum so much as we're questioning the entire scumteam when a player comes under fire. So, I'd expect all scum players to remain pretty collected, even when there's a lot of pressure on them. Just something to keep in mind.

Don't want to jump to conclusion, but are you saying that I'm bussing Fujiko?

@Flinter #442: True I do lurk, and pressure votes usually do get me more active. Just this time around college is beating the shit out of me, when I get home I forget about everything and just sleep. I'm hoping day 2 changes for my active level.

@Telo: Are you serious right now?
You are at L-1. Claim now. Its not that hard if your town.
Your back is against the wall, if you have any hidden cards now is the time to show them, you don't keep them to your chest after you've died unless your scum. Keeping hidden cards as town means your working with scum and want them to win.
Claim.
Show
I have played 25 games:
Town wins : 13
Scum wins : 3
Town loses : 7
Scum loses : 2

I do not attack the player of a post, but the post itself. I would appreciate it if you do the same.
Leagues of Legends, come join the fun: LoL Site
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #530 (ISO) » Tue Oct 09, 2012 1:48 pm

Post by Tammy »

In post 440, Eidolon wrote:oh hey, btw. since there's daytalk, if telo flips scum, it's probable that her partners are bussing. otherwise, they would have told her what to say in response to pressure. the fact that she's just not really saying anything means someone thinks they are getting away with bussing her..... they are more likely to bus hard than softly in this instance. if i end up dying, look at hard bussers please :P

I play at another site in which we always have daytalk and I don't really find this to be true. There might be some advice but I don't notice that much of a difference in the way people bus or interact on threads sometimes.
PiggyGal15
PiggyGal15
Mafia Scum
PiggyGal15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #531 (ISO) » Tue Oct 09, 2012 2:05 pm

Post by PiggyGal15 »

In post 523, Brandi wrote:hey, periods are serious business. Imagine if everyone on this game had their cycle at the same time? There'd be some mod kills up in this bitch

Brandi, I am using this for my sig ❤

Telo, if you are not going to claim - even as VT - that's as anti-town as self-lynching. I know I said it wouldn't make a difference, but I'm not dumb, if you claimed a PR and no one CC'd, I would jump off and lynch someone else - if you are town, you'll be killed tonight, and if you're really a PR, you'll be able to be confirmed - mostly anyway, but don't you think that if you've got a power, it is in your best interest - and the best interest of the town as a whole - for you to use your PR for even
one
night. You could save another townies life, you never know.

I take it she's not a mason since no one is going "GURRRRLLLSS!!! SHAPPP!!!!!!!!! SHE'S TOOOOOOWWNNNNNN!!!!!!"

Just to do the math for you here, with absolutely no other power roles outed, you have a 4/8 chance of picking a role no one actually has, if we've got masons, you've got a 6/8 chance. But leaving things how they are,
Bunnylover! I WILL CUT OFF YOUR FAVOURITE BUNNY'S LEG AND USE IT AS MY GOOD LUCK CHARM IF YOU DO NOT JUMP ON THIS OBV SCUM WAGON RIGHT THIS MOMENT!
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #532 (ISO) » Tue Oct 09, 2012 2:07 pm

Post by Tammy »

No. Mom not done reading and haven't posted my thoughts. No hammers.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #533 (ISO) » Tue Oct 09, 2012 2:08 pm

Post by Tammy »

^^^ that should say I'm not mom..I have m idea...damn autocorrect.
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #534 (ISO) » Tue Oct 09, 2012 2:09 pm

Post by Amrun »

Okay, I've read, but I didn't really need much besides "get away with it." That's scummy as hell. If it's a meta thing, we need to put a stop to it here anyway.

Oh, and Tammy, if Telo is town, bunny is probably town, but if Telo is scummy, it's a bit scummy how she has mostly ignored Telo except a couple of semi-coaching things.

p-edit: Blegh. This post had a vote. I'll take it out for you.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Fusion Mafia, ongoing now.
Sucrose
Sucrose
Goon
Sucrose
Goon
Goon

Post Post #535 (ISO) » Tue Oct 09, 2012 2:09 pm

Post by Sucrose »

In post 506, Telo wrote:
In post 505, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 504, Telo wrote:
I don't claim. IRL play claiming gives out tells. I can never get away with it so I don't do it -ever-.

What? No claiming because claiming gives out tells in RL? You can't GET AWAY with it so you don't do it?

GET AWAY WITH IT

Wait

What????

LAUNCH LYNCH SEQUENCE

don't be silly.
What would I do? Only claim when I was town and if I was mafia choose not to claim. How would that ever work?
If I'm going to -not- claim I have to always -not- claim or not claiming won't ever work.
Everyone who plays me knows I never claim.

Except this won't ever work, ever, because I agree with Goofball; I'll lynch you
every
time for doing this.

In post 520, Telo wrote:I'm not missing the point. The point of the game is that everyone has hidden cards. If we show our cards to other players where's the FUN in that?

You should be policy lynched on sight just for this. You've been in at least 5 games. There's no excuse.

Unvote, Vote: Telo

Sorry Tammy. There's a day and half left, and there's not going to be any point in dragging this out any longer.
Sucrose
Sucrose
Goon
Sucrose
Goon
Goon

Post Post #536 (ISO) » Tue Oct 09, 2012 2:11 pm

Post by Sucrose »

Tammy you can still give your reads in twilight, only the dead player can't.
PiggyGal15
PiggyGal15
Mafia Scum
PiggyGal15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #537 (ISO) » Tue Oct 09, 2012 2:11 pm

Post by PiggyGal15 »

*hands rest of plate with cookies on it... and a glass of milk... to Sucrose*

One scum down, three to go.
Sucrose
Sucrose
Goon
Sucrose
Goon
Goon

Post Post #538 (ISO) » Tue Oct 09, 2012 2:12 pm

Post by Sucrose »

My bad, Telo can continue to talk as well.
PiggyGal15
PiggyGal15
Mafia Scum
PiggyGal15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #539 (ISO) » Tue Oct 09, 2012 2:18 pm

Post by PiggyGal15 »

Lawl, if the dead player couldn't talk, twilight would be pretty boring.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #540 (ISO) » Tue Oct 09, 2012 2:23 pm

Post by Tammy »

That's okay sucrose...I just wanted to get my thoughts down before the day ended. My being gone for a week doesn't give me high expectations for dying so it's not that bit a deal.

Still I'm going to spam a little so I can post what I want to post before the thread gets locked.

Current town reads:

DGB - Probably...though she seems like a good player, who will spark paranoia, not gonna deal with that now.
City Electric - Her response to the fake dayvig read incredibly genuine as did her reaction to getting voted for it.
Eidolong- that daytalk bus thing felt really genuine even if I don't agree
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #541 (ISO) » Tue Oct 09, 2012 2:30 pm

Post by Tammy »

I'm feeling better about Huntress after her post regarding Camn and looking at the votes on the Telo wagon. She's still in my need to look at further, but I liked that.

Camn's striking me in a really weird way. Her "daytalk/coaching" think felt like she was trying to put forward a "I'm such a clever town look at what I'm doing" type thing and it didn't feel very genuine at all. Some things strike me as slightly town, but not very strongly.

Rachmarie is a pretty strong scum read right now. She seems to be saying things just to be saying things and agrees with people too readily. The "I don't think scum would fake dayvig" as part of her reasoning for giving DGB a town read read off especially in light of the fact that she has experience with a scum fake dayvig. When I brought that up, she was like, "Good point, I'll keep my mind open". Reads to me as too agreeable with whatever opinions/or perceived opinions are floating by at the moment.
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #542 (ISO) » Tue Oct 09, 2012 2:31 pm

Post by Brandi »

Welp. I hope Telo learns something.
Regardless of her alignment, not claiming at L-1 is something she should learn to stop doing.
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #543 (ISO) » Tue Oct 09, 2012 2:32 pm

Post by Brandi »

Tammy IMO Rach is just a very agreeable person. I think that might be null.
I mean I just get that feel from her all over the site in general.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #544 (ISO) » Tue Oct 09, 2012 2:43 pm

Post by Tammy »

Seastorm - I wall in between smaller posts as either alignment...it's a complete null tell from me.

I had an earlier leaning scum read on springlullaby as in she gives me a town read but then gives herself an out concerning my potential leaving out my alignment in a game referring to her behavior. My alignment was irrelevant to the conversation, so it seems odd that she uses that and appears to be setting an early stage to reneg on that read. Which makes sense for post in which she says I don't follow up on question (doesn't specify which ones so leaves that up in the air) then accuses me of constant white-knighting. Now other than me being an incredibly self-absorbed person this strikes me as off, because springlullaby has been around long enough to account for different playstyles yet doesn't account for it. Her argument with Brandi as well struck me as off as Brandi seemed like someone who gets a bit emotional and is therefore more likely to say things that don't make sense which scum would exploit if they could. She needs to be watched out for. Also, if there was concern enough over my actions, she should have engaged me the way she did brandi to try to determine my alignment. (Also, if SL is town, she will be the first town to ever accuse me of white-knighting...I have gotten that accusation from scum before but never from town.)
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #545 (ISO) » Tue Oct 09, 2012 2:44 pm

Post by Tammy »

In post 543, Brandi wrote:Tammy IMO Rach is just a very agreeable person. I think that might be null.
I mean I just get that feel from her all over the site in general.

Could be, but I only really apply to meta that I have personal experience with.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #546 (ISO) » Tue Oct 09, 2012 2:48 pm

Post by Tammy »

Earlier I thought that Piggy seemed like a definite mislynch and that her reaction to the dayvig seemed rather noobtown. But, I'm not convinced anymore and I think that anyone writing her off shouldn't. She, since the fake dayvig, doesn't seem as new as she did before hand therefore not as naive. Also, since we now know there's daytalk, that could have been a fake reaction. Basically, I don't like what seemed like a meek start that has turned into a confident, I'm the boss type persona.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #547 (ISO) » Tue Oct 09, 2012 2:55 pm

Post by Tammy »

Oh yeah, Brandi's a pretty good town read as well. She reads to me as someone who says things without thinking, which leaves things open for others to jump on because there are leaps in logic. It doesn't make her scum at all, it just makes her easily exploitable. She seems to be a bit of an emotional player which is often exploitable as well. Some of her arguments don't make sense, but that doesn't make her scum.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #548 (ISO) » Tue Oct 09, 2012 3:02 pm

Post by Tammy »

Buh...I'm not commenting on anyone else. There are a bunch of newbie types in this game and it take a little longer to read them. They do and say things that seem scummy but really aren't but are easily exploitable. If I thought I was actually dying I might post more, but since that's unlikely, I'm going to bed.

Telo was a good lynch regardless...Camn said in a post about her that regardless of her alignment she was a decent lynch and that's exactly what I felt/feel about Piggy.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #549 (ISO) » Tue Oct 09, 2012 3:20 pm

Post by DrippingGoofball »

YO, Tammy is town.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”