Telo
Telo
Goon
Telo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #500 (ISO) » Tue Oct 09, 2012 11:11 am

Post by Telo »

Ok I'm going back far, like 10 pages back so that it can't be said that I didn't answer any and all questions.
Taking it back to the dayvig thing which I never really did get. CityElectric calls out DGB for lying about being a dayvig and votes her. Yeah I don't get why lying about being a vig isn't scum. Appearantly it was a trick but anyone who questions it rather than automatically voting it is suspect.
In post 249, Fujiko wrote:Also, you asked instead of just voting DG.

I don't buy that. I'm going to attempt to clarify first. The bullet proof role says: the ability to survive one shot. It doesn't say when the shot is fired.
In post 293, RachMarie wrote:@DGB what exactly were you trying for with the fake dayvig stuffs?

I wanted an answer to that too the conversation had moved on by the time I got back.

Oops this was back on page 9 but I wanted to address it as well.
In post 221, Tammy wrote:I know I won't lose any tears over a Piggy mislynch.

I caught a vote from Brandi over voting piggy after Tammy called her a mislynch. The odds are she might be. I dunno maybe she is a mislynch but she's the scummiest to me so I'm leaving my vote.
THIS
In post 331, Brandi wrote:I told you I was on my period and that's why I told you you were dumb. Don't like that excuse? :shrug: oh well, your personal problem.

Is my absolute favorite line of the entire game and I may end up sigging it. LOL!

Moving on
There were some questions posed to me about Brandi. Yeah I did think she was scum at first but her confusion about there being daytalk seemed genuine. I know I sometimes don't read the other roles players roles as well as I should. Sometimes I'm confused enough about my own.
I've been trying to create a scale of who I think is most town down to who's scummiest. Tammy and Brandi are actually at the top of the town list. Rachmarie is in the middle and flint and piggy are at the bottom. I'm doing my best to place everyone else accordingly.
OK I'm posting now and then I'll comment on the next four or five pages.
Huntress
Huntress
Mafia Scum
Huntress
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #501 (ISO) » Tue Oct 09, 2012 11:15 am

Post by Huntress »

In post 499, TraceyLyn11 wrote:Why can't Huntress get a town read on someone at L-1?

I don't actually have a town read on Telo. It's more of a mild scum read for the reasons I gave in post 479. I just feel
very
uneasy about some of those pushing the wagon. And I didn't like the fact they were holding her access problems against her.

Scum reads at present in approximate order are:
Camn
RachMarie
Flinter/Tracey
Fujiko

Telo
MathGirl277/Katty Bard/Apokalyptika
Seastormjt

Vote: Camn
RedCoyote
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #502 (ISO) » Tue Oct 09, 2012 11:24 am

Post by RedCoyote »

I went back and deleted flinter's seemingly accidental VC addition.

Vote Count 1 - 17

• Telo
    (9) (RachMarie - DrippingGoofball - PiggyGal15 - Brandi - camn - CityElectric - Fujiko - Eidolon - TraceyLyn11)

Huntress
    (2) (Tammy - Seastormjt)

Fujiko
    (1) (Bunnylover)

Brandi
    (1) (springlullaby)

PiggyGal15
    (1) (Telo)

Sucrose
    (1) (Amrun)

Bunnylover
    (1) (Sucrose)

camn
    (1) (Huntress)

Not Voting
    (1) (Apokalyptika -
    Huntress
    )

With eighteen alive, it takes ten to lynch.
Current Deadline:
(expired on 2012-10-11 12:10:00)
TraceyLyn11
TraceyLyn11
Mafia Scum
TraceyLyn11
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #503 (ISO) » Tue Oct 09, 2012 11:34 am

Post by TraceyLyn11 »

In post 501, Huntress wrote:I don't actually have a town read on Telo.
Shhhh...
Show
A WILD
CHARIZARD
APPEARED!

Completed Games: 18

Ongoing Games: 0

Town: 8-5

Scum: 2-2

Currently Modding: 0

~Currently on a hiatus of an indefinite time period~
Telo
Telo
Goon
Telo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #504 (ISO) » Tue Oct 09, 2012 11:45 am

Post by Telo »

In post 408, Fujiko wrote:VOTE: Telo
Hopefully this will bring you back earlier.

Sorry, coming back sooner than today wasn't an option or I would have. Trust me I need and enjoy the diversion.
post 409 I missed the half in the spoiler the first time I read it. Yes, I did get prompted for content but I also let you all know when I'd be able to provide it.
In post 419, camn wrote:You'll be dead by then.

:shifty:
In post 470, camn wrote:Don't bother with responses to anything.

oh geez now you tell me. LOL!
In post 471, PiggyGal15 wrote:A claim might be nice... I won't believe it, but still, I'm interested in what you might come up with.

I don't claim. IRL play claiming gives out tells. I can never get away with it so I don't do it -ever-.
In post 476, Amrun wrote:I was specifically going for a reaction from Telo, but it's not a particularly good one and effectively useless if others commented first.

If I had been here the only reaction I would have given you is - I'll get back to you tomorrow when I have more time.
In post 502, RedCoyote wrote:I went back and deleted flinter's seemingly accidental VC addition.

ok just so everyone knows that they were there and there was a little bit more than VC. There was also some comment from the mod and the comment was about me.
I'm not really sure how posting that was considered an accident since the posts came from two different games and it requires several steps to post from one game to another. I'm going to have to believe that posting from two seperate games was intentional but I'm glad they're erased.
She really didn't need to try that hard to find a reason to vote me as I'm the largest wagon and all she had to do was say 'good point' and follow someone else's vote. I think she was going way over board looking for a reason not to seem scummy but it ended up backfiring.

It's late in the day so I won't change my vote from where it is as I'm comfortable where it is but I did want to point that out once more since it's been deleted.
OK- I'm done. Good luck ladies.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #505 (ISO) » Tue Oct 09, 2012 11:54 am

Post by DrippingGoofball »

In post 504, Telo wrote:
I don't claim. IRL play claiming gives out tells. I can never get away with it so I don't do it -ever-.

What? No claiming because claiming gives out tells in RL? You can't GET AWAY with it so you don't do it?

GET AWAY WITH IT

Wait

What????

LAUNCH LYNCH SEQUENCE
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
Telo
Telo
Goon
Telo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #506 (ISO) » Tue Oct 09, 2012 11:58 am

Post by Telo »

In post 505, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 504, Telo wrote:

What? No claiming because claiming gives out tells in RL? You can't GET AWAY with it so you don't do it?

GET AWAY WITH IT

Wait

What????

LAUNCH LYNCH SEQUENCE

don't be silly.
What would I do? Only claim when I was town and if I was mafia choose not to claim. How would that ever work?
If I'm going to -not- claim I have to always -not- claim or not claiming won't ever work.
Everyone who plays me knows I never claim.
Telo
Telo
Goon
Telo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #507 (ISO) » Tue Oct 09, 2012 12:02 pm

Post by Telo »

It's like poker. You always make the other player pay to see your cards. You don't ever show your cards for free.
And yes there are tells IRL and OL.
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #508 (ISO) » Tue Oct 09, 2012 12:10 pm

Post by Brandi »

that's an incredibly anti-town way to play. I mean sure if you're mafia it might benefit you. But if you are actually town- you are hurting the town by not claiming.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #509 (ISO) » Tue Oct 09, 2012 12:20 pm

In post 507, Telo wrote:It's like poker. You always make the other player pay to see your cards. You don't ever show your cards for free.
And yes there are tells IRL and OL.

You're at L-1. You don't claim, you are auto-lynched. It's not at all like poker.

Everyone who plays me knows I lynch soft-claims and no-claims.

I want the next person who hasn't voted to hammer Telo ASAP.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
Telo
Telo
Goon
Telo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #510 (ISO) » Tue Oct 09, 2012 12:22 pm

Post by Telo »

I don't think you really believe that Brandi.

Even if I told you who I am I'd still get voted. We both know it. If you're at L-1 on D1 claiming doesn't do anything.
If it wasn't D1 I might allude to my night powers if I had performed any but if I hadn't all I could ever safely claim is VT. which is kinda LAME
If I wasn't a -no claim- girl I'd be an -always claim VT- girl but
that's
anti-town if I do have a PR so no, not gonna do that.

p-edit. What is auto lynch and how is it different from the regular lynch that I would get if I showed you my card?
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #511 (ISO) » Tue Oct 09, 2012 12:23 pm

Post by Tammy »

In post 296, RachMarie wrote:oh yeah he was scum wasn't he? But he did not fake dayvig he fake poisoned and then made a serious case that the poisoner could be town, while DGB admitted it was fake right away. TBH the main reason I still felt he was scummy was because he kept it up for so long and was so defensive about it. But it is a good point, I will keep my mind open on DGB.

I didn't say that to you to suggest you should keep your mind open, I was questioning your statement that scum would never fake dayvig, considering your experience with a scum fake day VIG.

In post 308, RachMarie wrote:I always say TBH for to be honest. it is a null tell. When I read it was after you did admit it was a fake. So it seemed almost immediate to me.

As for DTM's fake poisoning of my cop lover Action Dan, he kept it up for a very long time afterword. The only reason I finally knew it was fake, was cause Dan and I did not die that night, like he said we would. Plus he kept pushing that though poisoner is normally a scum role, that there are town poisoners too and even found a link or two.

Again, the poisoning thing doesn't matter and it doesn't matter how long it took before you found out versus how quickly this one came out. The point was you using that to reason a town read based on information you know to not be true, ie scum would never fake dayvig.
Huntress
Huntress
Mafia Scum
Huntress
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #512 (ISO) » Tue Oct 09, 2012 12:25 pm

Post by Huntress »

In post 504, Telo wrote:OK- I'm done. Good luck ladies.

Aren't you going to reply to the all the other stuff people have been waiting to hear from you on? I asked you a question back in post 224 that I wouldn't mind an answer to, and there's plenty more for you to comment on.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #513 (ISO) » Tue Oct 09, 2012 12:28 pm

In post 510, Telo wrote:p-edit. What is auto lynch and how is it different from the regular lynch that I would get if I showed you my card?

That means that not-claiming is a non-negotiable position that must always lead to a lynch.

I don't need you to 'show your card' - people that soft-claim or not-claim are scum. I now know you're scum.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #514 (ISO) » Tue Oct 09, 2012 12:28 pm

Also, read my sig. It's my Bible.

Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #515 (ISO) » Tue Oct 09, 2012 12:30 pm

Post by Brandi »

In post 510, Telo wrote:I don't think you really believe that Brandi.

Even if I told you who I am I'd still get voted. We both know it. If you're at L-1 on D1 claiming doesn't do anything.
If it wasn't D1 I might allude to my night powers if I had performed any but if I hadn't all I could ever safely claim is VT. which is kinda LAME
If I wasn't a -no claim- girl I'd be an -always claim VT- girl but
that's
anti-town if I do have a PR so no, not gonna do that.

p-edit. What is auto lynch and how is it different from the regular lynch that I would get if I showed you my card?

of course I believe it, because it's a fact.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #516 (ISO) » Tue Oct 09, 2012 12:32 pm

Post by Tammy »

Eh, I've refused to claim before as scum, but DDP refused to claim as town in mafia behind the maiden so eh.

Without a great claim, Telo still a good lynch but not yet, I'm still like 8pages behind.
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #517 (ISO) » Tue Oct 09, 2012 12:32 pm

Post by Brandi »

The point you are missing is: People will know your alignment if you get lynched. You do not get to HIDE your cards in this game. Everyone will see them no matter what.
If you are a power role and claim power role- no- you will not get lynched, because lynching claimed power roles is dumb.
A power roles NOT claiming at l-1 is INCREDIBLY anti-town for obvious reasons.
Telo
Telo
Goon
Telo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #518 (ISO) » Tue Oct 09, 2012 12:33 pm

Post by Telo »

In post 512, Huntress wrote:Aren't you going to reply to the all the other stuff people have been waiting to hear from you on? I asked you a question back in post 224 that I wouldn't mind an answer to, and there's plenty more for you to comment on.

Sure I'll respond to anything I missed. What exactly is the question? Just keep in mind I game myself a few hours to play today but it's getting on towards dinner so if I don't get auto lynched (whatever that is) I might not get back to you until later tonight after the kids have finished their homework.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #519 (ISO) » Tue Oct 09, 2012 12:33 pm

In post 516, Tammy wrote:Eh, I've refused to claim before as scum, but DDP refused to claim as town in mafia behind the maiden so eh.

Always lynch non-claimants. Always.

Telo
Telo
Goon
Telo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #520 (ISO) » Tue Oct 09, 2012 12:37 pm

Post by Telo »

I'm not missing the point. The point of the game is that everyone has hidden cards. If we show our cards to other players where's the FUN in that?
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #521 (ISO) » Tue Oct 09, 2012 12:43 pm

Post by Brandi »

Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #522 (ISO) » Tue Oct 09, 2012 12:44 pm

Post by Tammy »

Oh gods...sometime I think I've seen or read or gotten into the dumbest mafia argument ever, and then I read stuff like the spring/Brandi debate about periods and being away or whatever and I realize there is always dumber...
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #523 (ISO) » Tue Oct 09, 2012 12:45 pm

Post by Brandi »

hey, periods are serious business. Imagine if everyone on this game had their cycle at the same time? There'd be some mod kills up in this bitch
Huntress
Huntress
Mafia Scum
Huntress
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #524 (ISO) » Tue Oct 09, 2012 12:50 pm

Post by Huntress »

The question was in the post I linked, but I'll quote it for you here:
In post 224, Huntress wrote:
In post 145, Telo wrote:On flinter: Said almost exactly what I was thinking and placed a vote on camn. I'll be following to see if our thinking stays in tuned.

Can you expand on this a bit please? I can understand how the interactions or lack of them may prove interesting later after a flip, but how do they justify a vote now, at the point in the Day when Flinter voted?

Can you answer the original question and give your current view on Flinter/Tracey and Camn and their cases on you please?

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”