1. Alfred Borden (Empire/Llamarble)

2. Amrun

3. Andrius
    AGar

4. Benmage

5. Cephrir

6. elleheathen
    Magua

7. Garruk Relentless (Natarisha/MafiaSSK)

8. Goat on a Raft (Channeldelibird/AurorusVox)

9. kanyeknowsbest

10. macmollie (pirate mollie/Mac)

11. Messiah Complex (Desperado/Formerfish)

12. Nautilius (Nacho/Ellibereth)

13. ooba

14. PeaceBringer displaced
    SpyreX

15. Prideandjoy(chesskid3/ActionDan)

16. quadz08

17. SafetyDance

18. Shadoweh

19. StupendousMan
    Katsuki

20. Syryana

21. Tammy

22. The Alchemist

23. Thor665

24. Tierce

25. Zdenek
    Titus
Spoiler: Protecting the Realm aka Alive (2/25)

• [*]Cephrir
    [*]
    Zdenek
    Titus

Spoiler: Consigned to the History Books aka Dead (22/25)
Thor665 who was
"The Hound", Sandor Clegane
and aligned with
The Realm
was put down Day 1
Amrun who was
Sansa Stark
and aligned with
The Realm
overdosed on lemon cakes Day 2
macmollie who was
Arya Stark
and aligned with
The Realm
was stabbed with the pointy end Night 2
SpyreX who was
Samwell Tarly
and aligned with
Chaos
was scared to death Day 3
quadz08 who was
"The Damphair", Aeron Greyjoy
and aligned with
Chaos
got rekt by the Drowned God Day 4
Katsuki who was
Barristan Selmy
and aligned with
The Realm
got choked by his white cloak Night 4
PrideandJoy who were
Syrio Forel
and aligned with
The Realm
exploded from awesomeness Day 5
Goat on a Raft who were
Tywin Lannister
and aligned with
The Realm
got crushed by their legacy Day 6
AGar who was
Grey Wind
and aligned with
The Realm
turned his back on the Wolfpac Night 6!
kanyeknowsbest who was
The Three Eyed Crow
and aligned with
The Realm
dreamed a little dream Day 7
Tammy who was
Rohanne Webber
and aligned with
The Realm
was washed down the drain Night 7
Garruk Relentless who were
Tyrion Lannister
and aligned with
The Realm
found out where whores went Day 8
Tierce who was
Olenna Redwyne
and aligned with
The Realm
was pruned on Night 8
Messiah Complex who were
Jaime Lannister
and a
Traitor
aligned with
Chaos
were disliked to death Day 9
ooba who was
Lyanna Stark
and aligned with
The Realm
was placed in the crypt Night 9
The Alchemist who was
Jaquen H'ghar
and aligned with
The Realm
was given the gift of death Day 10
Shadoweh who was
Melisandre of Asshai
and aligned with
The Realm
burnt out Night 10!
Alfred Borden who were
Balerion "The Black Dread"
and aligned with
Chaos
was made extinct again Day 11
[Benmage who was
Rossart
and aligned with
Realm
was engulfed in flames Night 11
SafetyDancewho was
Meera Reed
and aligned with
The Realm
ate a frog Night 11
Magua who was
Ygritte
and aligned with
The Realm
died of a broken heart in endgame!
Nautilius who was
Bronn
and aligned with
The Realm
got fucked up by VICTARION in Endgame.

Spoiler: Disappeared (1/25)
Syryana disappeared at the end of Day 1

Last edited by Eddard Stark on Sun Jan 05, 2014 10:38 am, edited 57 times in total.
War has arrived!

PM me for Dead QT access!
Eddard Stark
Eddard Stark
Mafia Scum
Eddard Stark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1 (ISO) » Fri Sep 06, 2013 4:31 pm

Post by Eddard Stark »

My rules. Read them? If you don't...well I guess I won't know but you might break them?

Credit to Mina for them, I guess?

A) Ethics and Sportsmanship

A1) All sitewide rules apply. Read them if you haven't.
A2) Play to your faction's win condition, as long as you do not break any game or site rules in doing so.
A3) You may not discuss this game anywhere outside the game thread unless explicitly permitted to do so in your role PM. Rantbuddies are fine, too.
A4) Quoting or pretending to quote your role PM, quicktopics, private communications with the mod, or (in the case of hydrae) discussion with other heads is strictly forbidden. Loose paraphrasing is permitted, although run it past me first when in doubt.
A5) Be civil and treat other players with respect--attack the case, not the person. Mafia is a heated game, but I will interfere if anyone resorts to excessive insults, personal attacks, and bullying. I'm fine with this being a subjective line decided by me, too.
A6) Encryption is forbidden, as well as messages hidden in invisible text, small text, or BBCode tags. Always err on the side of caution and ask the mod before leaving a code or breadcrumb. A good rule of thumb is that if the average person cannot decipher the code without outside software after having it pointed out, you can't use it.
A7) Editing and deleting posts (if you have the power to do so) is strictly forbidden.
A8) If you have outside information that influences your knowledge of the game, are aware of someone else having outside information, or have any reason to believe that the game has been compromised, it is your responsibility to inform the mod immediately. I will love you for your honesty. <--- this is a little over the top. I'll just think you're not a cheating scumbag.
A9) Asking questions about your role in thread will obviously not be answered; if you've questions PM me -
don't try and game the mod to get an advantage

B) Voting/Lynching Mechanics

B1) For your vote or unvote to be counted, it must be completely bolded, and use the format
Vote: Mina/Unvote: Mina
or VOTE: Mina UNVOTE: Mina(capital letters and colon optional).
B2) Votes for misspellings or acronyms of players' names (such as
VOTE: Mini
or
VOTE: Mena
) are valid as long as the player being voted for is clear. You are not required to unvote before changing your vote. However, votes that are behind spoiler tags, in small or invisible text, or otherwise concealed are invalid.
B3) A lynch will occur when 50%+1 of the votes are cast for the same player. When this has happened, any subsequent votes and unvotes will not be counted, and the game will enter twilight. Everyone including the person who was lynched may talk in twilight.
B4) No lynch requires the same amount of votes as a regular lynch.
B5) Dead is dead - no 'Bah' post. Not even one. If the mod hasn't posted the endgame scene, you may not post again, even after a hammer in LYLO - don't come rushing from the dead qt to post before the mod. Under absolutely under no circumstances may you reveal game-relevant information after your death.
B6) (AKA The "Blame Katsuki" Rule) Post under the account that appears in the player list. If you accidentally post from a different alt or hydra account, you must immediately quote it from your main. Failure to comply beyond what is reasonable may result in force-replacement. Votes from the wrong account will be considered invalid, but may be counted in the way most damaging to your faction in certain situations.

C) Activity and Deadlines

C1) Deadlines are 14 days to start with. Once we get less than 14 players deadlines will drop to 10 days.
C2) Deadlines are not bankable. I just stole my ruleset and re-ordering it takes a lot of effort.
C3) Deadlines will not be extended barring exceptional circumstances or replacement situations. If a majority lynch is not reached before deadline, no lynch occurs.
C4) You may continue talking after a lynch or deadline has elapsed until the mod posts to end the day. After that, you may not post even if the mod forgets to lock the thread.
C5) You will have 48 hours to submit actions for a night phase. The thread will be re-opened as soon as possible after that.
C6) In order to be accepted, night actions must be PM'd to the mod or posted in bold in scum QTs before the deadline is up. If a player does not select one, he or she will default to "no action."
C7) If a replacement is needed during a night phase, I will extend the night deadline until some time after a replacement is found, regardless of whether that slot has a night action.
C8) Please treat this game as a commitment and do your best to participate actively.
C9) Players will be prodded after forty-eight hours without posting. They may also request prods on other players so long that player has not posted for a reasonable amount of time. All prods will be announced in thread.
C10) Players who do not respond to a (non-player-requested) prod within twenty-four hours or need to be prodded too often will be replaced at the discretion of the mod. As a rule of thumb, 3 in a game day and you're gone.
C11) If you will be unable to post for over forty-eight hours, inform the mod by PM or in the thread of when you'll be V/LA. Assuming the V/LA period is of reasonable length, you will be exempt from prods during that time. All V/LA notifications will be made public by the mod.
C12) I'll try to post vote counts every page or every twenty-four hours if possible. Players may request a new vote count at any time.

D) Other

D1) Flavour is flavour. I reserve the right to interpret the source material as I wish, and put my own spin on it.
D2) If there is a conflict between the rules and your role PM, the role PM takes precedence.
D3)
Bolded Red
is my color. You may not use it.
D4)
Any methods of verifiable randomness are forbidden
. This includes dice tags. Don't use them.
D5) It is possible something may have been overlooked or left unclear. When in doubt, ask. You may be punished for deliberately exploiting technicalities and vague wording in the rules in order to do something you should know is forbidden or unethical.
D6) Punishment for breaking any of the above rules may include a private or public warning, force replacement, modkill, or even blacklisting (depending on the seriousness of the offence).
D7) I will modkill players in the way most detrimental to their faction. Modkilled players may be retroactively made into Neutral Survivors.
D8) I reserve the right to add, remove, or modify rules at any point of the game if it becomes necessary. Hopefully it won't.
Last edited by Eddard Stark on Fri Nov 08, 2013 6:09 am, edited 2 times in total.
War has arrived!

Eddard Stark
Eddard Stark
Mafia Scum
Eddard Stark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2 (ISO) » Fri Sep 06, 2013 4:31 pm

Post by Eddard Stark »

You have all been cordially invited to WinterisComingCON 2013. Please be aware, "fancy dress" is of the essence, should you lack it, you will be denied entry.

That was how they got here, a simple invitation. The weekend had been fantastic so far. Everyone had been enjoying themselves. However they had been surprised to find a "Special" invitiation shoved in under their doors last night. The gist of it was, they'd be able to attend a private function. Apparently they would all be going to play a game, in which they would play the part of a character from the world of A Song of Ice and Fire. It would be fun!

What they didn't know that blah blah blah. This is a mafia game. You're all going to kill each other

Game Specific Rules:
  • The town in this game are aligned with
    The Realm.

• There are no cults. There are no jesters. There are no survivors.
  • Upon death a player's Character and Alignment will be the only thing revealed, barring something changing this. So for example
    "Faraday
    who was
    Eddard Stark
    and aligned with
    the Realm
    lost his head pregame." would be the flip for the Sample PM.
  • This game may have some elements that may be considered Bastardly. It is certainly reasonably complex, and I cannot promise your definition of "Bastard" will be the same as mine. Things may/may not be a little screwy -- I don't know what your threshold is. I'm not using "Bastard" as synonymous for "Badly Designed" and you know that all flips and mod posts (barring possible VC errors!) will be accurate, and your Role Pm will not lie to you.
  • This game is primarily based on the book series. However I may take inpsirations from the TV series if I so choose. I don't know, we'll see!
  • Alignment were randomised, so whether your character is The Great Other, or Ned Stark you have the same chance of drawing any anti town role. A large part of the design process was done before alignments were even considered (So roles came first, then the alignments), so bear that in mind, too. That is not to say certain changes may not have been made afterwards.
  • Read your role PM! If you've any questions, then
    ask now
  • Kill flavour
    will relate to the character who's dying
    , not any killers. So Ned Stark will always be "beheaded", whether he's lynched, or no matter who or what kills him.
  • HAVE FUN!

~~~

Sample Role PM, not in the Game.
Welcome to A uPick of
Ice
and
Fire
, Eddard Stark

If you would take a man's life, you owe it to him to look into his eyes and hear his final words. And if you can not do that, then perhaps the man does not deserve to die. [...] A ruler who hides behind paid executioners soon forgets what death is.

You have chosen to be
Eddard "Ned" Stark
. You are aligned with
The Realm

Hey Faraday! Um, yeah. I'm not sure the convention people will be happy with you walking around with a giant ass sword. Where the hell did you buy that replica, anyway? It looks like it could do some damage. Oh, and if you could be a little less "Ned Stark solemn", it'd help. Smile once in a while. And please, please, please - don't burst into tears the next time someone makes a "Deadard Stark", pun. We know you like Ned (See: username). It also says so on your bloody t-shirt. But if we have to go "mock execute" a Night's Watch deserter to cheer you up it's going too damn far!

You have the following abilities:

Passive
-
The North Remembers
- So we posted your role PM as a sample PM!

Active
-
Swing the sword
- You don't need anyone to do your dirty work. Once during the game, if someone is at over 50% of the votes needed to be lynched you may PM me to activate this ability. They will immediately be lynched for real. This will end the Day.

Win Condition:
You win when all threats to
The Realm
have been eliminated and at least one Realm Aligned player remains alive.
All Role PM's will have the same basic format.

Welcome
Picture
You are BLAH
Flavour Blurb at "YouKnowNothingCon"
Abilities
Win Condition.

Fairly simple.
War has arrived!

Eddard Stark
Eddard Stark
Mafia Scum
Eddard Stark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3 (ISO) » Mon Sep 16, 2013 1:02 pm

Post by Eddard Stark »

All roles should be out. If you do not have a role PM it's very likely you didn't sign up for the game, so you're probably not supposed to get one. If you did sign up and still didn't get one then you should probably PM me. (lol so funny)

Anyway, all roles out (probably). Game will start when 21 confirm!
War has arrived!

Eddard Stark
Eddard Stark
Mafia Scum
Eddard Stark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4 (ISO) » Tue Sep 17, 2013 10:00 am

Post by Eddard Stark »

Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the fire that burns against cold, the light that brings the dawn, the horn that wakes the sleepers, the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night’s Watch, for this night and all the nights to come.

– Oath of the Night’s Watch

Day 1, Vc 0

Not voting (24)
:Alfred Borden, Amrun, Andrius, Benmage, Cephrir, elleheathen, Garuk Relentless, Goat on a Raft, kanyeknowsbest, macmollie, Messiah Complex, Nautilius, ooba, PeaceBringer, Prideandjoy, quadz08, SafetyDance, Shadoweh, StupendousMan, Syryana, Tammy, Thor665, Tierce, Zdenek

With 24 alive it takes 13 votes to lynch
  • Deadline Date: 1st of October at 17:05 EDT
  • Deadline Countdown: (expired on 2013-10-01 17:05:01)
  • No prods, or V/la!
  • No one needs replacement! And they better not ever need it! :igmeou:

MOD REMINDER: DO NOT TALK ABOUT ONGOING GAMES IN ANY CAPACITY OR TALK ABOUT THIS GAME IN ANOTHER ONGOING. FEAR IS FOR THE ONGOING GAMES WHEN THE LISTMODS BAN YOU FROM ALL YOUR MAFIA GAMES AND YOU LOOK LIKE AN IDIOT. Yes this needed to be in giant font given all the breaks in the rule, recently.
War has arrived!

Alfred Borden
Alfred Borden
Goon
Alfred Borden
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5 (ISO) » Tue Sep 17, 2013 10:04 am

Post by Alfred Borden »

Are you watching closely?

Vote: Stupendous Man

With this hydra, you're going to be getting Llamarble posting at weird hours while I stick mostly to the morning/afternoon.

Also, we won't be signing our posts as we feel our styles are distinctive enough that you should be able to tell who is who.

Also also, I tried trolling 'marble about our alignment in this game but it failed miserably =/
Goat on a Raft
Goat on a Raft
Goon
Goat on a Raft
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6 (ISO) » Tue Sep 17, 2013 10:07 am

Post by Goat on a Raft »

Hello.

VOTE: StupendousMan
Ostensibly a hydra of AurorusVox and ChannelDelibird.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7 (ISO) » Tue Sep 17, 2013 10:07 am

Post by Tammy »

VOTE: Alfred Borden

I liked Hurricane Hodor better :/

I'm so lonely.

I need a hero

Tierce do we get to be town together again?

Hopped up on coffee right now so weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
kanyeknowsbest
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
mafi ascum

Post Post #8 (ISO) » Tue Sep 17, 2013 10:14 am

Post by kanyeknowsbest »

wouldnt count on it tammers

vote tierce
add me on snapchat and vine and twitter and instagram : ]
PrideandJoy
PrideandJoy
Goon
PrideandJoy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #9 (ISO) » Tue Sep 17, 2013 10:20 am

Post by PrideandJoy »

hey so i'm town but dan is scum
it's weird I know right

Vote: ActionDan
kanyeknowsbest
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
mafi ascum

Post Post #10 (ISO) » Tue Sep 17, 2013 10:24 am

Post by kanyeknowsbest »

vote pnj
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #11 (ISO) » Tue Sep 17, 2013 10:27 am

Post by Cephrir »

Vote: Goat on a Raft

I hate goats.
"I would prefer not to." --Herman Melville,
Bartleby the Scrivener
elleheathen
elleheathen
Goon
elleheathen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #12 (ISO) » Tue Sep 17, 2013 10:30 am

Post by elleheathen »

You hit your head too many times on the Wall, didn't you? :eek:

VOTE: PrideandJoy
Garruk Relentless
Garruk Relentless
Goon
Garruk Relentless
Goon
Goon

Post Post #13 (ISO) » Tue Sep 17, 2013 10:36 am

Post by Garruk Relentless »

Because we're us:
Vote: Garruk Relentless

Oh wait. Not this game. See, in this game, we're cursed and take 2 less than the majority to be lynched. So, instead.
Unvote
Hydra of MafiaSSK and Natirasha
kanyeknowsbest
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
mafi ascum

Post Post #14 (ISO) » Tue Sep 17, 2013 10:46 am

Post by kanyeknowsbest »

In post 13, Garruk Relentless wrote:Because we're us:

Oh wait. Not this game. See, in this game, we're cursed and take 2 less than the majority to be lynched. So, instead.
Unvote
cool but you seem to have left out a pride and joy vote
Garruk Relentless
Garruk Relentless
Goon
Garruk Relentless
Goon
Goon

Post Post #15 (ISO) » Tue Sep 17, 2013 10:50 am

Nah. Our RVS vote will go to
Vote: GoatonaRaft
because rafts kill people.
kanyeknowsbest
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
mafi ascum

Post Post #16 (ISO) » Tue Sep 17, 2013 10:51 am

Post by kanyeknowsbest »

i wasnt asking for an rvs vote.
macmollie
macmollie
Goon
macmollie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #17 (ISO) » Tue Sep 17, 2013 10:52 am

Post by macmollie »

Unvote
so you take 11 to lynch

and yet this scares you away from voting yourself?

vote Garruk
Garruk Relentless
Garruk Relentless
Goon
Garruk Relentless
Goon
Goon

Post Post #18 (ISO) » Tue Sep 17, 2013 10:54 am

In post 16, kanyeknowsbest wrote:i wasnt asking for an rvs vote.
Yes, but that's what our vote was. Was your vote not?
In post 17, macmollie wrote:

Unvote
so you take 11 to lynch

and yet this scares you away from voting yourself?

vote Garruk
Those RVS wagons pile up fast. It can be hard to unvote during a fast-paced wagon. And it would just be sad to be part of your own demise, now wouldn't it?
kanyeknowsbest
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
mafi ascum

Post Post #19 (ISO) » Tue Sep 17, 2013 10:59 am

Post by kanyeknowsbest »

In post 18, Garruk Relentless wrote:
should be pretty obvious that is the case.
Garruk Relentless
Garruk Relentless
Goon
Garruk Relentless
Goon
Goon

Post Post #20 (ISO) » Tue Sep 17, 2013 11:08 am

In post 19, kanyeknowsbest wrote:
In post 18, Garruk Relentless wrote:
should be pretty obvious that is the case.
Right. You and your elaboration problems. But could you explain what it was about PnJ's post that struck you as scum?
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #21 (ISO) » Tue Sep 17, 2013 11:08 am

Post by Tammy »

Oh look at Kanye....so much strength and forcefulness.

If I were a weak woman I'd swoon.

But, I'm a badass, so I'll just stand in admiration and

VOTE: prideandjoy

choo choo
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #22 (ISO) » Tue Sep 17, 2013 11:15 am

Post by Benmage »

Vote Faraday
:mad: :mad: :mad:
"ITT Benmage is making Shakespeare look cool. I need to bring you to my high school." -Vi
"If i must blantantly follow somone a player cannot do better than blindly following benmage" - tubby216
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #23 (ISO) » Tue Sep 17, 2013 11:17 am

Post by Benmage »

In post 15, Garruk Relentless wrote:Nah. Our RVS vote will go to
Vote: GoatonaRaft
because rafts kill people.
Are you gonna sign.

And when was the last time mafiassk played a game? Yes I could probably look this up. But blame Faraday.
"ITT Benmage is making Shakespeare look cool. I need to bring you to my high school." -Vi
"If i must blantantly follow somone a player cannot do better than blindly following benmage" - tubby216
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #24 (ISO) » Tue Sep 17, 2013 11:24 am

Post by Shadoweh »

##Vote: Faraday
:mad:
LET'S RUN THIS SHIT INTO THE GROUND!

Tammy, this is a very important question, are you a badass woman?
I HATE YOU SO MUCH PLEASE GO JUMP INTO A FREEZING LAKE - Mr. Freeze
And this was like me realizing that you were a serial killer. - Hathor
"but I must declare my love to Edelgard here, i offer you the treasure I stole from Raphael, an idol LOL" - Shamir

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”