Bookitty
Jack of All Trades
Bookitty
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2625 (ISO) » Mon Apr 20, 2015 4:49 am

Post by Bookitty »

@Cephrir:
Any shot of seeing the QTs or the poems for the last comp?

Thank you so much either way! I had a lot of fun :)
"Oh, you can't help that," said the Cat: "we're all mad here. I'm mad. You're mad."
"How do you know I'm mad?" said Alice.
"You must be," said the Cat, "or you wouldn't have come here."
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #2626 (ISO) » Mon Apr 20, 2015 5:27 am

Post by Cephrir »

Grey's Memory (by Malakittens) wrote:During the deadliest storm; there was a noise
The smallest of noises, but an angel in disguise.
You were clumsy; you bumped into things
Just one purr was needed to pull the heartstrings.
You were so small, your eyes were closed
You loved me in a moment’s notice, but your mother was fussed.
I gave you back, but when you couldn’t open your eyes
I took you back and opened your eyes.
I saw your first steps with your new outlook on life
However your mother was in strife.

You disappeared in a moment’s notice
From that day forward you were my focus.
I was sad because I hadn’t seen you in days
Patience however pays.

I was looking out the window and out hopped this grey cloud
I ran so fast, faster than I ever ran before
You were gone, but mine you were vowed
I stared out that door hoping you would soar.
Then there you were a little dot of Grey in the yard
I ran back out and stood so still like a board.
You reappeared and I swopped you up
Like a kid grabbing a sippy cup.

You were finally mine
On the darkest day; you were my sunshine ray.
You were my princess in my fairytale
The oxygen that I inhale.
My little baby; my best friend
The reason why a broken heart mends.
We created so many memories
You gave me butterflies.
You were a lover
A mystery to uncover.
The mornings that you used to use me as a step to get to that window
The curtains had a shadow.
You loved watching the kids get on the bus
How you and Cleo used to make a fuss.
You watched the birds chirp in the trees
You loved to eat cheese.

You were so gentle; so kind
You were everyone’s peace of mind.
You were a treasure
You loved to cuddle at leisure.

It wasn’t fair
Your life hung on a prayer.
There were still memories to create
You were one of the great.
You were stolen; my heart was crushed
It seems that the days were rushed.
What was the reason why?
Why did you have to go to the sky?

You had three wonderful years
But nothing could stop the tears.
I reach for you
I yearn for your meow.
I hope I did well by you; because you were my glue.
You used to chew my shoe.

Good bye my baby; I hope you are in a better place
In a wonderful place; a place that mice you can chase.
I will see you again one day my love
When I get there I will swoop you into my arms like a dove.
I will miss you so much
I know you will be in touch.
You will be in my heart furever

[quote="The Ballad of Survivor Mafia (to be sung to the tune of "Let It Go" from Frozen) (Bookitty)"]

The fire burns bright at the campsite tonight
Not a wagon to be found
Lurkers hide in the shadows
And observe without a sound

Farside is hunting for the ones who try to hide
Keep the townbloc clear, don't let the scum inside

Don't let them win, for can't you see
I'm as town as town could ever be
At Tribal Council please don't vote for me
Anyone but me

Let me go, let me go
I'm not the scum you are looking for
Let me go, let me go
I could post content even more
I don't care what you think you see
Let me stay in the game
I've got to make it to Final Three

Save the Dragons is townie, on this we're all quite clear
But could he be conniving scum who soothes away our fears?
PirateCat is battling her split personality
NotScience steals the immunity

Titus went down for misdefending DGB
Too bad she's town, but OMG

Don't let scum win, is Anka's plea
Hey, those bastards almost mislynched me
Bookitty's ready to be free
On the jury

Let me go, let me go
Brian Skies begs prettily
Let me go, let me go
I swear it isn't me
I don't care about VCA
Let me stay in the game
I'm negative utility anyway[/quote]

Entry #3 (farside) wrote:I seek a moment in time we can speak to each other.
I imagine you tall,
fierce,
independent,
mischief in your eyes.
A devil may care smile,
wonder
happy
sad
hurt.
Who you will be,
what you will endure.
I want to protect you.
I want to push you.
I want you to never know pain.
I want you to see it all.
So many things,
so many emotions.
One day my son, you will be everything you want to be and more.

One last entry (by PrivateI) wrote:
One.
Vote.
Left.
We sit.
Waiting
For the votes
To be revealed
Everything in this
Game has led up
To this very
Moment.
Is my trust founded?
Did I make the right
Choice?
Victory is on the line.
Immunity is up for grabs.
You have to
Dig in deep
If you want
To get a look
At the newly formed tribe,
Your friend
Voted out at the
Last Tribal Council.
Is this whole thing
Even
Worth playing for?
Wait
For my go
And get fire
Because fire represents
Your life.
Once your fire is gone
So.
Are.
You.
"I would prefer not to." --Herman Melville,
Bartleby the Scrivener
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2627 (ISO) » Mon Apr 20, 2015 5:32 am

Post by Cephrir »

Dead thread
Scum thread

Abari
Nikum
Orona
Rawaki

The password threads are open but I'm not going to bother linking them.
Last edited by Cephrir on Mon Apr 20, 2015 7:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
Bartleby the Scrivener
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2628 (ISO) » Mon Apr 20, 2015 5:51 am

Post by Cephrir »

Spoiler: STCSTW
Colby DonaldsonWelcome to the Phoenix Islands, STCSTW. You are
Colby Donaldson,
Castaway Challenge Beast

You were the first player to demonstrate that immunity challenges aren't essentially arbitrary, by winning an incredible proportion of them in what must still be recognized as one of the greatest immunity runs of all time. You rode your challenge performance all the way to the finale in which, disappointingly, you made the wrong choice, then gave a terrible speech, and handed the million dollars to Tina Wesson mostly because you liked her. It should be quite obvious why you need redemption. This time, please take the million dollars when the jury is clamoring to give it to you.

Twice during the game, you may choose to beast a challenge. You will get an advantage in the challenge in question. You cannot use this on the special challenge. The advantage will not be announced anywhere, it will simply appear as though you performed better than you actually did.

You win when all threats to the Castaways are eliminated, or a castaway-aligned player is voted Sole Survivor.

Spoiler: Wash
sherri biethmanWelcome to the Phoenix Islands, Wash. You are
Sherri Biethman,
Castaway

In
Survivor: Caramoan
, you somehow managed to reach the end of the game seemingly without doing a single thing, and everyone knew it. The jury mocked you for your lack of play and happily awarded the money to someone sitting next to you for being less repulsive while frankly still not doing very much. Unfortunately, you were just not good TV, despite seeming like a smart cookie. Now, you have another chance to show you understand how this game is played and have the moxie it takes to survive out here.

You have no special abilities.

You win when all threats to the Castaways are eliminated, or a castaway-aligned player is voted Sole Survivor.

Spoiler: orc/Titus
Erinn LobdellWelcome to the Phoenix Islands, orcinus_theoriginal. You are
Erinn Lobdell,
Castaway

In
Survivor: Tocantins
, you placed third after seemingly being dragged through the game by power duo JT & Stephen because it was convenient for them. Your connections with most of your tribemates were not very good, and you were partly responsible for the majority Timbira tribe completely falling apart. However, you were almost never targeted seriously, even by people who had little reason to trust you. It seems you have a talent for blending in, that and looking damn fine in glasses. You didn't get too much screen time in your first outing, so you're back to win the cash and show America who you really are.

Spoiler: DV
Russell HantzWelcome to the Phoenix Islands, DeasVail. You are
Russell Hantz,
Tryhard Castaway

That's right, it's you. Russell Motherfucking Hantz. One of the most conniving, cruel Survivor players of all time... sort of. See, you just want so badly to be a villain. It's fun to watch you make the entire show about your machinations, and ensure you'll get to the end every single time. But the fact is, you just aren't very
good
at being a villain. You don't seem to grasp that being good is about empathy, too, and you have to make people actually want to vote for you to win, not just realize they "should" because of some objective metric of "skill". Will you keep on trying the same thing, or try another tack this time? Give peace and love a chance, or become a sock-burning, moustache-twirling backstabber again? Either way, it'll be fun to watch.

At each Tribal Council, the first vote cast against you does not count and will not be revealed.

At Final Tribal Council, the first vote cast for you to win does not count. If this causes a tie, the tie will be resolved according to the Final Tribal Council rules.

Spoiler: ZZZX
Christa HastieWelcome to the Phoenix Islands, ZZZX. You are
Christa Hastie,
Castaway

In
Survivor: Pearl Islands
, you essentially functioned as a boring soldier in the army of Rupert. Sorry, but it's true. Despite lasting throughout most of the game, you failed to make any interesting decisions, and pretty much went out the first time things didn't flow easily in your side's favor. Please convince us you can actually have original thoughts this time!

Spoiler: Aeronaut, et al.
James clementWelcome to the Phoenix Islands, PimHel. You are
James Clement,
Castaway

Though you have pecs the size of most people's heads and then some, success seems to have a habit of slipping through your fingers in this game. In your first appearance,
Survivor: China
, you were infamously voted out with not one, but two, hidden immunity idols literally in your pocket in what was briefly called the dumbest move in Survivor history (before Erik Reichenbach topped it the very next season). You have returned several times seeking redemption, to no avail. This time, once and for all, you will prove you are not stupid.

Spoiler: farside
Kelly ShinnWelcome to the Phoenix Islands, farside22. You are
Kelly Shinn,
Castaway Quitter

Also known as "Purple Kelly" because wearing that color is the most memorable thing about you, you weren't known for anything, because you were one of the most invisible contestants ever on this show. And for once, I agreed with the editors' decision. You did nothing ever, and were a complete follower. Eventually, without any particular storyline of suffering or hardship, totally nonchalantly, you followed someone else right out of the game by quitting more than three-quarters of the way through the game for absolutely no discernible reason because apparently someone else quitting first made it easier or something. So I guess, like, if you're not having a good time, just leave, since apparently you have no commitment to this game and no interest in trying?

At any point, during any phase, you may voluntarily leave the game, nullifying the Tribal Council at hand and eliminating yourself. You may even quit during Final Tribal Council, but not once the jury begins to vote.

Spoiler: ABR/Cheet
Francesca HogiWelcome to the Phoenix Islands, Albert B. Rampage. You are
Francesca Hogi,
Hated Castaway

Oh, Francesca. You have several dubious distinctions. Firstly, you're the only player to ever be the first one voted out, and then get a second chance to play. Secondly... you're the only player to have been voted out first
twice
, making you empirically the worst Survivor player of all time. You did not visibly play particularly badly, though, so much as you tended to have friction with the same person on both occasions. This show isn't normally in the habit of giving third chances... so what will you do with yours?

Each Tribal Council, the mod will cast an extra vote against you, up to and including the Final Six Tribal Council.

Spoiler: Piratecat
Christy SmithWelcome to the Phoenix Islands, Piratecat. You are
Christy Smith,
Castaway

In
Survivor: The Amazon
, you became the first disabled and still only deaf person to ever play this game, and were something of a landmark in reality television. In spite of how one might suspect this story ends and the fact that you essentially could not communicate at night without the benefit of lip reading, you in fact played very capably and survived deep into the game, at one point explicitly being kept around for your strong challenge performance. Late into the game, you fell victim to a surprising blindside despite what initially seemed a strong swing vote position. You have returned to become the first seriously handicapped player to win this game.

Spoiler: Bookitty
Phillip SheppardWelcome to the Phoenix Islands, Bookitty. You are
Phillip Sheppard,
Castaway Goat

In
Survivor: Redemption Island
, you were just the worst. The absolute worst. In fact, in both your appearances, you were a delusional idiot who enjoyed wearing pink underwear, placing random feathers and vaguely tribal accoutrements on various parts of your body and clothing, and pulling some weird "one with nature" act while insisting you used to be a "federal agent", whatever that is. In the meantime, everyone else will happily traipse along feeding your delusion as long as it benefits them and then, well, you'll lose.

If you make it to the Final Tribal Council, the first vote for you does not count.

Spoiler: SMP
Alicia CalawayWelcome to the Phoenix Islands, SMP. You are
Alicia Calaway,
Castaway

In
Survivor: Australia
, you were basically the original physically threatening female competitor. Though your game was cut short by the boring Ogakor tribe and a stupid tie resolution method, you will always be remembered for being confrontational and having a penchant for finger-wagging. Your emotions got the better of you again in your appearance on
All-Stars
. Can you prove you have the mettle to go to the top?

Spoiler: Konowa/PV
Yau-Man ChanWelcome to the Phoenix Islands, Konowa. You are
Yau-Man Chan,
Castaway Alliance Maker

In
Survivor: Fiji
, you were clearly "the smart guy". Where others tried to use brute force, you used finesse and intelligence in everyday tasks. You outperformed many younger and more fit competitors this way, as well as found a Hidden Immunity Idol. In a particularly infamous event, you offered to exchange a car, won as a reward, for immunity under a specific set of conditions, which would have likely secured you a million dollars had the bargainee had any honor. Your strategy for getting that far was simple: Make one very, very strong alliance, and ride it to the end. It didn't work, mostly because this season had too many goats get far and you were the only real threat to Earl's otherwise easy win, but it wasn't bad by any means.

Once during the game, at any time, you may neighborize another player. You will be able to talk with them in a separate Private Topic, even if you are not on the same tribe (don't ask me why).

Spoiler: Doubleslap
Kathy Vavrick-O'BrienWelcome to the Phoenix Islands, Doubleslap. You are
Kathy Vavrick-O'Brien,
Castaway

In
Survivor: Marquesas
, you led the Outsiders Alliance to what turned out to be victory, albeit not for you. Though you made many of the right moves in the game, ultimately, you failed to win immunity when it really counted. This is the part where I would normally point out some mistake that you made, but I'm not convinced you actually did a single thing wrong. Third time's the charm?

Spoiler: Brian Skies
John CochranWelcome to the Phoenix Islands, Brian Skies. You are
John Cochran,
Castaway Swing Voter

Your first story was one that, quite frankly, most everyone should have seen the ending to written on the walls. Chances are no one was surprised when the skinny white kid with the glasses got picked on and bullied by his tribemates relentlessly for no good reason. And no one should have been surprised when, facing the prospect of the dreaded purple rock, you turned against Savaii, though apparently some of them weren't expecting this for some reason. And you probably weren't surprised when Upolu ditched you as well when they no longer needed you. Chances are, what no one expected was for you to come back and play a damn near perfect game, but you did. Can you show America that was no fluke, and you really are the smartest guy in the room?

In the event that a revote in which you are a voting participant would end in a tie, you automatically change your vote in a manner that resolves the tie. If the tie is more than two-way, you will have to submit a preference along with your revote.

Spoiler: Mist/HT
Sandra Diaz-TwineWelcome to the Phoenix Islands, House Targaryen. You are
Sandra Diaz-Twine,
Villain Serial Winner

"Anyone but me." Apparently, it's the right strategy. You make few enemies, don't appear too great a threat in the end, make the right moves when they have to be made, not afraid to stand up for yourself when you have to, willing to take down anyone on your way, and ultimately seem to consistently wind up sitting at Final Tribal with people no one wants to give the money to. You have played this game twice, and won it twice, never been voted out, and no one can hold a candle to your record. You may not always be the most entertaining, but damn, you are
good

You are a member of the
Villain Mafia
. Your partners in crime are
notscience, Flameaxe, Ghostlin, and BipolarChemist
. You may speak at any time with them in this Private Topic so long as you don't ask me how you can communicate across tribal lines.

If you make it to Final Tribal Council, the mod will cast a vote for you to win. If this causes a tie at Final Tribal Council that cannot be resolved, the tie will be resolved as detailed in the rules for Final Tribal Council.

You win when all Castaways are eliminated, or a Villain is voted Sole Survivor.
IMPORTANT NOTE: YOU DO NOT NECESSARILY WIN WHEN YOU HAVE A MAJORITY.

Spoiler: notscience
Natalie BoltonWelcome to the Phoenix Islands, notscience. You are
Natalie Bolton,
Villain Immunity Thief

You're a true black widow, a weaver of deadly webs. In your unfortunately still only appearance, you were not emphasized very much, but still made a strong impression, teaming up in the endgame with three other scheming villainesses to outlast the rest. Without question, your most famous moment was when you caused the stupidest move in Survivor history, by convincing Eric Reichenbach to hand you his immunity necklace on the grounds that you were going home, then promptly and remorselessly take him out, which was your plan all along. It takes some serious cojones to even think of such a twisted plot.

You are a member of the
Villain Mafia
House Targaryen, Flameaxe, Ghostlin, and BipolarChemist
. You may speak at any time with them in this Private Topic so long as you don't ask me how you can communicate across tribal lines.

Once during the game, anytime after challenge results are announced including during the voting phase, you may take immunity for yourself, stealing it from whoever won it. This action is announced in public.

Spoiler: BPC/kdowns/Regfan/TWIE
Parvati ShallowWelcome to the Phoenix Islands, BipolarChemist. You are
Parvati Shallow,
Villain

You know you're good when half the female players in future seasons put you down as the past player they're the most like for years after your triumph and keep doing it to this day. You are the original succubus, the poster child for "using feminine wiles to get ahead," and for good reason. In
Fans vs. Favorites
, you led the first successful women's alliance to actually wind up all at the end together, and didn't even need to win the final immunity challenge to win yourself a million dollars. You've returned to use all your manipulative prowess to get your way... again.

You are a member of the
Villain Mafia
notscience, House Targaryen, Flameaxe, and Ghostlin

Spoiler: Ghostlin/Cheery
Boston RobWelcome to the Phoenix Islands, Ghostlin. You are
"Boston" Rob Mariano,
Villain

Despite your somewhat goofy exterior, you are absolutely a mastermind at this game. Some might argue that that tends to happen after you play it four frigging times, but all the same. You have been a big player all four times, and one feels as though one has watched your life at this point. In
Marquesas
, a boy with the spark of amorality and a bit of an excessive accent. In
All-Stars
, a wiser man comes back, controls the game, and meets his future wife before losing to her in front of a bitter jury. In
Heroes vs. Villains
, an enemy is made. In
Redemption Island
, he is unceremoniously quashed without you having to even do anything, and you lead an alliance of morons all the way through the game, smiling and nodding as they one by one sip your Kool-Aid and die, creating the single most boring season of Survivor ever. It's been a long journey, and I hate watching you play, but that's probably because your success is so damn predictable.

You are a member of the
Villain Mafia
notscience, House Targaryen, Flameaxe, and BipolarChemist

Spoiler: Flameaxe/DGB
Joonny FairplayWelcome to the Phoenix Islands, Flameaxe. You are
Jon "Jonny Fairplay" Dalton,
Villain

As the Survivor player most likely to be described by the term "swag," it's no wonder you are among this cruel cast. Early on in
Survivor: Pearl Islands
, you began holding your hands in a ridiculous manner at Tribal Council and referring to yourself in the third person as "Jonny Fairplay." No one is really sure what this means, or what the point of it is. Cementing your evil stature, however: when your friend came to visit in a loved ones challenge, you and he executed a plan you'd put together before the show, in which he would pretend to tell you your grandma had died in order to gain you sympathy with the players and jury. The "dead grandma lie" has gone down in Survivor history. In addition, you were kind of an untrustworthy hostile twit all game, to the point that Lillian Morris essentially threw away a million dollars for the privilege of screwing you.

You are a member of the
Villain Mafia
notscience, House Targaryen, Ghostlin, and BipolarChemist

Spoiler: Ankamius
Sugar KiperWelcome to the Phoenix Islands, Ankamius. You are
Jessica "Sugar" Kiper,
Neutral Fame Whore

In
Survivor: Gabon
, you, the pin-up girl, were in many ways the unlikely queen of the show. Some have accused you of going on the show just to boost your career and gain publicity. In this universe, they are right. After spending many tearful, heartwringing days alone in the Exile Island hut as the other players cruelly sent you there over, and over, and over again, you necessarily became one of America's darlings, and when you actually got to play, tended to be a bit melodramatic but also a master of the appeal to emotion. In the Final Four, you intentionally caused a tie because you supposedly felt as though everyone left were like another family to you. Though the jury saw little merit in your gameplay, at least you caused a lot of drama and made the viewers love you. You're back to get some more screen time!

Your win condition varies somewhat according to your survival in the game.
If you make it to Final Tribal Council, you win and leave the game immediately.
If the game ends due to a win condition being reached before Final Tribal Council, and you survive, you win.
If you are on the jury, you win when all threats to the Castaways are eliminated or a Castaway-aligned player is voted Sole Survivor (read: you win with the town).
If you are voted out before the start of the jury (final 10), you lose.

Note: you are not considered "a threat to the Castaways".

You will receive a fakeclaim PM before confirmation phase ends. You may also request additional fakeclaims at any time.
Bartleby the Scrivener
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2629 (ISO) » Mon Apr 20, 2015 6:41 am

Post by Brian Skies »

I can't access the dead thread. It says "no post mode specified."
Bookitty
Bookitty
Jack of All Trades
Bookitty
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2630 (ISO) » Mon Apr 20, 2015 6:44 am

Post by Bookitty »

In post 2629, Brian Skies wrote:I can't access the dead thread. It says "no post mode specified."

Me neither, Brian. I assumed it was because I wasn't a ghost and couldn't access ghost post mode.
"Oh, you can't help that," said the Cat: "we're all mad here. I'm mad. You're mad."
"How do you know I'm mad?" said Alice.
"You must be," said the Cat, "or you wouldn't have come here."
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2631 (ISO) » Mon Apr 20, 2015 6:47 am

Post by Brian Skies »

For the record, I don't remember begging to be saved. >:[
TheWayItEnds
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2632 (ISO) » Mon Apr 20, 2015 6:48 am

Post by TheWayItEnds »

It was doing that to me but it let me access it from the private topics forum.
As the last rays of sunlight fade, one killer chases another through the tangled madness of the city.
A flash of steel announces the presence of his quarry.
The stage is set.
The night explodes.
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2633 (ISO) » Mon Apr 20, 2015 6:50 am

Post by Brian Skies »

Oh hey! Look at that!

What a weird
bug
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Protection unnecessary
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2634 (ISO) » Mon Apr 20, 2015 6:51 am

Post by Save The Dragons »

*hug* for malakittens
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2635 (ISO) » Mon Apr 20, 2015 6:52 am

Post by PeregrineV »

No regrets this game- I found the scum.

@Ceph
- thanks for running it, and letting me replace in!
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2636 (ISO) » Mon Apr 20, 2015 7:08 am

Post by Brian Skies »

I'm disappointed Denise was a 'fakeclaim' and was expecting her to be used in the setup in some form. I think she would at least have been better suited for the 'Survivor' role considering the way her season played out for her.

@PV: I'm sorry for yelling at you earlier. You were in my way of lynching in the name of justice and I should have listened to you more.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2637 (ISO) » Mon Apr 20, 2015 7:17 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 2636, Brian Skies wrote:I'm disappointed Denise was a 'fakeclaim' and was expecting her to be used in the setup in some form. I think she would at least have been better suited for the 'Survivor' role considering the way her season played out for her.

@PV: I'm sorry for yelling at you earlier. You were in my way of lynching in the name of justice and I should have listened to you more.

No biggie. We won, so that's all that really matters. :wink:
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2638 (ISO) » Mon Apr 20, 2015 7:19 am

Post by Cephrir »

In post 2629, Brian Skies wrote:I can't access the dead thread. It says "no post mode specified."

Try it now.
Bartleby the Scrivener
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2639 (ISO) » Mon Apr 20, 2015 7:20 am

Post by Brian Skies »

It works now. <3
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2640 (ISO) » Mon Apr 20, 2015 7:23 am

Post by Cephrir »

Regarding the flavor:

As much as I wanted to make the cast a who's who of my favorite survivor players, fakeclaims included, that didn't seem like something I should do for some reason. Instead, I drew the Castaway claims & fakeclaims at random from a list of all players to ever reach merge. The power roles had a town character and a scum character. Some of them (Sandra, Russell, Natalie) were the same in both cases, others (Philip/Amanda, Francesca/Jerri, Colby/Parvati, Yau-Man/Richard) weren't.

I wouldn't have included a scum swing voter or scum quitter, but I would have provided them as fakeclaims had I rolled it that way.

I maintain the quitter was not a useless role, though obviously the setup was mostly mountainous and none of the roles were intended to do a whole lot beyond be slightly interesting. My thought was that its best use was close to the end, when the quitter feels the jury will vote for townie X to win but they are about to be voted out. Though it can also be used to protect someone earlier.

The fact that nearly all the vanilla townies happened to be females, including all of the scum fakeclaims, is pure coincidence.
Last edited by Cephrir on Mon Apr 20, 2015 7:29 am, edited 2 times in total.
Bartleby the Scrivener
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2641 (ISO) » Mon Apr 20, 2015 7:27 am

Post by Brian Skies »

I was also the only town player to draw a season winner. Parvati, Rob, and Sandra all ended up being scum roles and Ank fake-claimed a winner.
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2642 (ISO) » Mon Apr 20, 2015 7:28 am

Post by Cephrir »

Sabrina didn't win!
Bartleby the Scrivener
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2643 (ISO) » Mon Apr 20, 2015 7:30 am

Post by Brian Skies »

Oh, you're right. My mistake. I didn't like that season and stopped watching at one point.
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2644 (ISO) » Mon Apr 20, 2015 7:30 am

Post by Cephrir »

Fair enough, it was pretty boring!
Bartleby the Scrivener
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2645 (ISO) » Mon Apr 20, 2015 7:34 am

Post by Brian Skies »

Voting logs?
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2646 (ISO) » Mon Apr 20, 2015 7:43 am

Post by Cephrir »

Here are the ones I actually wrote down.

Abari
bpc: cheery
cheery: stc
dgb: stc
stc: cheery
smp: cheery
cheet: cheery
ank: stc
wash: cheery
farside: cheery
viridian: farside

Nikum
orci: zzzx
zzzx: notscience
notscience: zzzx
brian: zzzx
dv: zzzx
ht: zzzx
boo: zzzx
piratecat: zzzx
doubleslap: zzzx
peregrine: peregrine

Orona
Aeronaut: DV
Piratecat: DV
STC: DV
DV: Aeronaut
TWIE: Aeronaut
Boo: Aeronaut
Doubleslap: TWIE
DGB:

Rawaki
Titus: Ank
farside: Ank
Brian Skies: Wash
Ank: Wash
PV: Wash
SMP: Wash
notscience: Titus
Wash:

Orona
Piratecat: DV
STC: DV (DNC)
DV: DGB
TWIE: DV
Boo: DV
Doubleslap: DV
DGB: DV

Rawaki
Titus: SMP
farside: SMP
Brian Skies: farside
Ank: SMP
PV: SMP
SMP: farside
notscience: farside

Piratecat: Seo
STC: Seo
TWIE: Seo
Boo: Seo
Seo: TWIE
DGB: Seo
Titus: Ank
farside: Peregrine
Brian Skies: Seo
Ank: Peregrine
PV: TWIE
notscience: Ank
Bartleby the Scrivener
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2647 (ISO) » Mon Apr 20, 2015 7:44 am

Post by Cephrir »

Reconstructing the others is a thing that can happen later.
Bartleby the Scrivener
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2648 (ISO) » Mon Apr 20, 2015 7:50 am

Post by Brian Skies »

In post 2646, Cephrir wrote:notscience: Titus

Scumbag.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #2649 (ISO) » Mon Apr 20, 2015 8:04 am

Post by Titus »

I was right. Scum did vote me. I just had the wrong scum.

Wash said he self-voted.

I don't like when people say I'm crazy when I'm right. I tend to think said people are scum.

Behavior isn't really my thing, votes are.

When people question my forte and its strong, I tend to go very hostile.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”