Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1450 (ISO) » Thu Apr 09, 2015 3:05 pm

Post by Titus »

You've got to be kidding me! might as well be a staple line of mine.

Maybe I had a recorder hidden in the floorboard...
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1451 (ISO) » Thu Apr 09, 2015 3:13 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Also @Titus:

Here is the best way I can summarize my play in mafia games.

I've read Mike Caro's book of poker tells; its all about physical things people do at the table that indicate how strong their hand is. I definitely appreciate the statistics and studes that go into that sort of thing, so I'm not opposed to a concrete style of analysis. Physical tells aren't the only part of poker though. I have to consider the odds of my hand improving, the odds of the tell being wrong/misinterpreted, the progression of how that player played that hand that led up to me witnessing a potential tell about them.

I'm also the person at the poker table who intentionally subverts tells that I know are semi-common on the hope that someone in the hand with me is also well-read in Mike Caro's book of tells. I'm splash-betting the pot with my strong hand because I'm hopeful that my opponent might interpret that as a sign that I'm bluffing, which it would otherwise be an indicator of. This is why I do things as scum like put every single buddy of mine into my scumscumscum list right next to each other, blatantly sheep my buddies and/or beg them to notscumread me, and soft CC town claims when I think I can get away with it. Like Kuribo, DGB, and mastiin before me, I see being scum as limitless potential to do whatever I can get away with and the more townslips I drop in the meantime, the funnier it'll be when I actually win with them.

I need to tone it down a notch and realize that not everyone is agenda-driven scum. In fact, thats fairly rare. Im always horribly paranoid that someone out there is thinking on the same level I am and trying to be one step ahead and I'm a strong P on the P/J Meyer-Briggs scale (Hi ffery :S) so I tend to prefer to gather lots of information before making any commentary or decisions about it. A single vote count (which was your case, a single vote count) is just a small vacuum in time/space for me. I have to see the whole picture to be convinced. Alternatively, if you want to tell me you are sure and all the evidence points that way, I might bite on the confidence.

But I was defintiely inclined to not trust you when you were calling me scum all game, stopped momentarily, and then picked it up again.
kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1452 (ISO) » Thu Apr 09, 2015 3:18 pm

Post by kuribo »

In post 1449, Titus wrote:@Serene2,

Love the end flavor, but I am SOOOOOOOO breaking Bookitty out of prison with the celebrity lawyer... maybe next game?

Lol, DGB and I loved the idea of one person getting all these life sentences while the other just picked up trash by the road

I also laughed more than I should have at Dr. Heinrich Von Fate. And his Nobel peace prize. I wish fate really was a psychiatrist.
Join me on my quest to play every NES game! Some of them are awful.

Kuribo's read is foolproof: one night he was high on NyQuil, and he's ancestors reveiled Aureal's alignment to him. - Dessew
Bookitty
Bookitty
Jack of All Trades
Bookitty
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1453 (ISO) » Thu Apr 09, 2015 4:58 pm

Post by Bookitty »

In post 1449, Titus wrote:@Serene2,

Love the end flavor, but I am SOOOOOOOO breaking Bookitty out of prison with the celebrity lawyer... maybe next game?

<3 <3 <3 Don't worry, anyway. I'm plotting my revenge even now. Wait til you see who I cast to play Kuribo and DGB in the movie version. You guys are going to be SO SORRY.
"Oh, you can't help that," said the Cat: "we're all mad here. I'm mad. You're mad."
"How do you know I'm mad?" said Alice.
"You must be," said the Cat, "or you wouldn't have come here."
kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1454 (ISO) » Thu Apr 09, 2015 5:40 pm

Post by kuribo »

In post 1453, Bookitty wrote:Wait til you see who I cast to play Kuribo and DGB in the movie version.

My casting agent, the Turk, insists on nothing less than Nicolas Cage for the role of me.
Join me on my quest to play every NES game! Some of them are awful.

Kuribo's read is foolproof: one night he was high on NyQuil, and he's ancestors reveiled Aureal's alignment to him. - Dessew
Bookitty
Bookitty
Jack of All Trades
Bookitty
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1455 (ISO) » Thu Apr 09, 2015 5:50 pm

Post by Bookitty »

Yeah, think again. Patton Oswalt has expressed interest. :p
"Oh, you can't help that," said the Cat: "we're all mad here. I'm mad. You're mad."
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1456 (ISO) » Thu Apr 09, 2015 6:42 pm

Post by Titus »

Who plays me? I want to make sure they get the you've got to be kidding me line down just sooo.

Oh I know. We're placing the Serene's in your cell via the man in the iron mask.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Bookitty
Bookitty
Jack of All Trades
Bookitty
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1457 (ISO) » Thu Apr 09, 2015 9:58 pm

Post by Bookitty »

I always picture you as Cobie Smulders playing Maria Hill in the first Avengers movie, Titus.
fferyllt
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
Titan of Trajectory

Post Post #1458 (ISO) » Sat Apr 11, 2015 5:39 am

Post by fferyllt »

Before this game fades down the page of my bookmarks, I want to say how much I enjoyed my posting restriction. My dad was diagnosed with pancreatic cancer last summer. he was a huge fan of college football and was uncritically devoted to his alma mater. For as long as I can remember, he and my mom put on a small football party for family and an occasional friend every Saturday from the first preseason game to the final bowl game. This year was no different. he watched every game he could and didn't miss a single of his alma mater's games throughout last fall. he passed away two days before the biggest game of the season (Iron Bowl).

Anyway, when I first saw my restriction I thought I might feel down during this game, but it actually had the opposite effect - it brought me back to earlier and happier years, and reminded me how much he enjoyed the 2014 season during a time when he was mostly not enjoying life at all.
Amid the pressure of great events, a general principle gives no help.

Idic
goodmorning
goodmorning
Any
Survivor
goodmorning
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #1459 (ISO) » Sat Apr 11, 2015 8:03 am

Post by goodmorning »

f f e r y
EFFORT IS NOT INDICATIVE OF ALIGNMENT
LA during normal working and sleeping hours EST

Get to know a very pleasant AM.
Bookitty
Bookitty
Jack of All Trades
Bookitty
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1460 (ISO) » Sat Apr 11, 2015 8:25 am

Post by Bookitty »

<3 <3 <3 Ffery!
fferyllt
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
Titan of Trajectory

Post Post #1461 (ISO) » Sat Apr 11, 2015 8:29 am

Post by fferyllt »

<3

I did all the shopping for the parties for the 2014 season, so I was totally up on football snacks too!
Amid the pressure of great events, a general principle gives no help.

Idic
BRantz
BRantz
Mafia Scum
BRantz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1462 (ISO) » Sat Apr 11, 2015 10:25 am

Post by BRantz »

Good game everyone. I think we (as scum) were doomed from the moment F-16 infractioned out, and ika decided to be a non factor. Well played town.
saulres
saulres
Mafia Scum
saulres
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1463 (ISO) » Sat Apr 11, 2015 6:19 pm

Post by saulres »

In post 1458, fferyllt wrote:Before this game fades down the page of my bookmarks, I want to say how much I enjoyed my posting restriction. My dad was diagnosed with pancreatic cancer last summer. he was a huge fan of college football and was uncritically devoted to his alma mater. For as long as I can remember, he and my mom put on a small football party for family and an occasional friend every Saturday from the first preseason game to the final bowl game. This year was no different. he watched every game he could and didn't miss a single of his alma mater's games throughout last fall. he passed away two days before the biggest game of the season (Iron Bowl).

Anyway, when I first saw my restriction I thought I might feel down during this game, but it actually had the opposite effect - it brought me back to earlier and happier years, and reminded me how much he enjoyed the 2014 season during a time when he was mostly not enjoying life at all.

What a touching story. I'm so glad you drew that restriction instead of another one. OMG.
"SAULRES you are THE man! Fav mod eva, no contest!" - Bert; "Saulres is a fantastic mod, if he is running a game everyone needs to join it." - FuDuzn
Nominated for Paperback Writer Scummie 2013 and 2014!
On permanent
V/LA
Friday afternoons through Saturday nights.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1464 (ISO) » Sat Apr 11, 2015 6:39 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 1459, goodmorning wrote:f f e r y
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1465 (ISO) » Sun Apr 12, 2015 10:12 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 1458, fferyllt wrote:Before this game fades down the page of my bookmarks, I want to say how much I enjoyed my posting restriction. My dad was diagnosed with pancreatic cancer last summer. he was a huge fan of college football and was uncritically devoted to his alma mater. For as long as I can remember, he and my mom put on a small football party for family and an occasional friend every Saturday from the first preseason game to the final bowl game. This year was no different. he watched every game he could and didn't miss a single of his alma mater's games throughout last fall. he passed away two days before the biggest game of the season (Iron Bowl).

That's beautiful.
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

-- Fate, Vanilla Townie, was brutally stabbed by a throwing sword in endgame.
Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #1466 (ISO) » Tue Apr 21, 2015 3:33 am

Post by Metal Sonic »

In post 1333, Titus wrote:VOTE: Unipod Tripod

Well thanks for saving me the hassle. I kinda thought you were trying to frame bookitty with goat testicles.

But nope, my scum pool was right again.

In post 1356, Serene2 wrote:
VOTECOUNT

Untrod Tripod (2): Titus, BooKitty LYNCH

With 3 alive, it takes 2 to lynch.
[snip]

Untrod Tripod, Mafia Rolecop, has been lynched

Titus and BooKitty, vanilla townies survive.
TOWN WINS

I've made the mafia and dead PTs public

unfortunately my hydra with titus fell down

it is probably my fault cause it happens with mollie too
oopsies! haha!

I've updated my wiki! Check it out!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1467 (ISO) » Tue Apr 21, 2015 4:11 am

Post by Titus »

No. It was my irl stuff.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”