Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3125 (ISO) » Wed Jul 15, 2015 12:08 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 3121, Ankamius wrote:I specifically stated I would've caught you eventually because I instantly thought of your pressure on me when I found out you were town. If I had lived long enough to have to start rethinking things, that would've stood out like a sore thumb.

I still think this is the best town game I've played solo (nothing is ever beating the hydra game I played with Amrun), but me not paying attention to that was really silly.

Me dropping people like that is something I do as town as well If they weren't a strong read.
alivechihiro
alivechihiro
Goon
alivechihiro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3126 (ISO) » Sun Jul 19, 2015 6:33 am

Post by alivechihiro »

In post 1297, alivechihiro wrote:
In post 1294, alivechihiro wrote:Jaqen, if you turn out to be town I'm never playing with you again.

Actually, scratch that. Even if you turn out to be scum, I'm not going to deal with someone who will go to this length to get their mislynches.

I decided this a long while ago, but now that the game's over I can actually say it -- I take back that second statement. I was pissed off and saying angry things. (Not the first one, that was a rational decision I'd made well in advance of saying it, but it's null anyway since he flipped scum.)

Just... don't do it again, please. (I
mean
don't do it again because it's kind of a crappy thing to do, but if you want to latch on to the fact that it got my slot townread and was therefore a counterproductive thing to do, I'll accept that as a practical result.)
Current work schedule: 10:45-4:45 PM weekdays, usually not working saturdays
they/them/their(s) pronouns are also acceptable.
inte
inte
Mafia Scum
inte
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3127 (ISO) » Mon Jul 20, 2015 1:47 am

Post by inte »

In post 3126, alivechihiro wrote:
In post 1297, alivechihiro wrote:
In post 1294, alivechihiro wrote:Jaqen, if you turn out to be town I'm never playing with you again.

Actually, scratch that. Even if you turn out to be scum, I'm not going to deal with someone who will go to this length to get their mislynches.

I decided this a long while ago, but now that the game's over I can actually say it -- I take back that second statement. I was pissed off and saying angry things. (Not the first one, that was a rational decision I'd made well in advance of saying it, but it's null anyway since he flipped scum.)

Just... don't do it again, please. (I
mean
don't do it again because it's kind of a crappy thing to do, but if you want to latch on to the fact that it got my slot townread and was therefore a counterproductive thing to do, I'll accept that as a practical result.)

at the very least when it became personal you should resolved it through the mod... thats what they are for, not just for secretary work
Show
W(eed)/L: 420/2

T:2/2/0
S:1/0/0
N:0/0/0

When dreamen gad-adto-ello-lahwer time-antime ageeee-ayeeeeah-ye-e-ah-nn.
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3128 (ISO) » Tue Jul 21, 2015 1:34 am

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

It was only ever personal on one side and I still don't get it. It just seems that anymore so many people walk around with a chip on their shoulder just looking for something to be offended about. At any rate, nothing was ever intended to be taken as it obviously was.
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3129 (ISO) » Tue Jul 21, 2015 11:56 am

Post by T S O »

agree
"i have the sickest grossest feeling that even if it's my lynch today, my townflip still won't lead to a tso lynch, and then he'll find some bullshit way to reason either shooting or lynching gm tomorrow because if there's anyone who can strongarm a mislynch despite his reads or cases being proved wrong time and again it's tso"
-Marquis
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3130 (ISO) » Tue Jul 21, 2015 2:42 pm

Post by Garmr »

Be careful before that N bans you jaq.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3131 (ISO) » Fri Jul 24, 2015 7:54 am

Post by PeregrineV »

Sign me up for the next YCBA game. And next time, I better be anyone.....Image
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3132 (ISO) » Fri Jul 24, 2015 11:32 am

Post by Klingoncelt »

I want to be everyone.
Klingoncelt: "The whole scumteam slipped on page 1. It's the new meta. Sheep me because my reads are so accurate that whoever I name gets mod-converted to scum."
-
MiniDeathStar
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3133 (ISO) » Fri Jul 24, 2015 3:39 pm

Post by Garmr »

Oh sign me up for the next one as well

VOTE: kling

Every one includes mafia
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3134 (ISO) » Sat Aug 01, 2015 2:48 pm

Post by jasonT1981 »

Hoping to have the game ready for signups for Monday week. Been flat out working the last couple of weeks and had 0 time for MS.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”