Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1175 (ISO) » Mon Apr 06, 2015 2:44 pm

Post by Andrius »

Its better when you post and don't try and jump into my pants.
"This is the true face of a man who plays paladin."
Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1176 (ISO) » Mon Apr 06, 2015 2:45 pm

Post by Venmar »

?
I swear I'm trying my best

--Expect me to be V/LA from 10am-7pm PST every Mon, Wed, Thurs, Sat, Sun due to work--
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1177 (ISO) » Mon Apr 06, 2015 2:46 pm

Post by Andrius »

Subject: Spring Waltz: Andrius - Venmar PT

Venmar wrote:Will think on it.

How confident are you in your sns read in general?

And what are you missing? Is it me? I can make tonight work. *wink*
Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1178 (ISO) » Mon Apr 06, 2015 2:50 pm

Post by Venmar »

Andrius wrote:Hey beautiful~

Andrius wrote:You're here! Good, I was afraid I'd have to bribe you with
my body
crabcakes
game of thrones memes.

Andrius wrote:Not when the others are watching - we're still dancing in the ballroom. :P We can whisper sweet nothings later.

--Expect me to be V/LA from 10am-7pm PST every Mon, Wed, Thurs, Sat, Sun due to work--
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1179 (ISO) » Mon Apr 06, 2015 2:55 pm

Post by farside22 »

Okay so post game comments.

Jack, Jack, jack....I'm so disappointed I had you as town early and then you just didn't really say much. I got paranoid by you lack of comments late game.

Who: please stop playing mafia. Seriously.

Mollie: sorry I didn't just stick with voting marquis after you left.

NS: you were a town read for me but why oh why did you believe in ms? Like just walk me through your thought process.

Andy: I will never explain what I figured out about you early on. I hope you pull scum one game when I'm town so I can prove my theory.

Aerthem: good first game for you. You got the raw deal having who with you there. Sorry I took Jack from you.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1180 (ISO) » Mon Apr 06, 2015 3:00 pm

Post by Andrius »

In post 1179, farside22 wrote:Andy: I will never explain what I figured out about you early on. I hope you pull scum one game when I'm town so I can prove my theory.

I won't turn you down.
Though I'm pretty easy to read anyway.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1181 (ISO) » Mon Apr 06, 2015 3:02 pm

Post by Andrius »

Farside, next FakeGod game?
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1182 (ISO) » Mon Apr 06, 2015 6:42 pm

Post by notscience »

In post 1179, farside22 wrote:NS: you were a town read for me but why oh why did you believe in ms? Like just walk me through your thought process.

believe in what
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1183 (ISO) » Mon Apr 06, 2015 6:47 pm

Post by ika »

GG everyone, most of my thoughts are in scum QT as well but I will say that it did kill me a lot to manipulate mollie like that and that the guilt did eat me over time.

there was one post that someone asked "about if your lover betrayed you would you be ok?" and i had this saved for post game

Spoiler: pirate mollie
i would always take mollie back, nothing will ever change that. Mollie has been really the only thing that has been keeping me out a of constant state of depression right now. Even recently i have been regressing back due to me feeling disconected to her (we alk on phone a lot) and that i started to regress back to my depressed self. It also came into the fact that mollie was not entirely herself when we talked. When i found out the reason and talked to her. I broke down and cried cus she is like the only perosn who can talk to me at times where i feel what she says is serene and not a "what i want to hear"

im a big guy of emotions and i normaly dont cry over much. but mollie has that power to make me feel like im someone and not nothign and that when we go at each other we may get annoyed but in the end we always make up. shes the only one who when i talk talk to just break down in an emotion. The honest truth is that mollie means too much to me for me to betray her (even now i have a small regret about doing this to her) and that even if she did with me i would forgive her.

i was goign to post that dring game (minus the claimg im scum in there) but i felt like if i got town read over this i would never be able to live it down. this entire post was made outside of my alignment
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1184 (ISO) » Mon Apr 06, 2015 6:48 pm

Post by ika »

and that is really an honest truth from me. when you get to know me on a personal level you really see anohter side of me that i dont normaly show to people
Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her/hers

Post Post #1185 (ISO) » Mon Apr 06, 2015 6:58 pm

Post by Titus »

@ika, I understand what your saying. Directly lying as mafia is one of the hardest things to do. I avoid it because it is unnatural. When I do lie, I tell myself that the town want to be lied to and manipulated. That's the game we signed up for. It helps.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1186 (ISO) » Mon Apr 06, 2015 7:15 pm

Post by ika »

In post 1185, Titus wrote:@ika, I understand what your saying. Directly lying as mafia is one of the hardest things to do. I avoid it because it is unnatural. When I do lie, I tell myself that the town want to be lied to and manipulated. That's the game we signed up for. It helps.

Honestly and truthfully titus, you really don't. I can and will directly lie in mafia in many games about a lot of things as scum and town and i don't feel one bit guilty about it. If it were to be someone like farside or who to ask me that, I could most likely lie to them with 0 guilt. But when I have to lie to mollie, thats another thing entirely.

So i am very much inclined to say, no you dont get it titus, and truthfully I don't think you really will.

I can recall me talking to mollie and her asking me "whats wrong" and i have to lie to her about it cus what was eating me up the most was that i couldn't just go "mollie its the fact that i'm scum in spring waltz right now and i'm manipulating you to myslynch everyone" Like it goes past a gamestate view and more into a personal view.

Like I even said in the scum QT "i should just leave the dance right now to stop mollie" but i didn't cus i just couldn't bear to bring her that pain of signup up for a game just to get jacked out in 2 . Objectively its a brilliant play, but realistically, I would be filled with more guilty then i can bear if i did that to mollie.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1187 (ISO) » Tue Apr 07, 2015 12:06 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 1181, Andrius wrote:Farside, next FakeGod game?

Im in!
Come join

In post 1182, notscience wrote:
In post 1179, farside22 wrote:NS: you were a town read for me but why oh why did you believe in ms? Like just walk me through your thought process.

believe in what

Believed in marquis
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1188 (ISO) » Tue Apr 07, 2015 4:41 am

Post by Venmar »

In post 1185, Titus wrote:@ika, I understand what your saying. Directly lying as mafia is one of the hardest things to do. I avoid it because it is unnatural. When I do lie, I tell myself that the town want to be lied to and manipulated. That's the game we signed up for. It helps.

I never seem to have a problem with this :twisted:

pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #1189 (ISO) » Tue Apr 07, 2015 9:27 am

Post by pirate mollie »

thanks for the game fg
whew!
Kagami
Kagami
Jack of All Trades
Kagami
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1190 (ISO) » Tue Apr 07, 2015 11:34 am

Post by Kagami »

Oo, this is over~

I'm fairly happy with my reads, here. I wouldn't have guessed ika and probably still wouldn't have pushed him after mollie wasn't killed, though.

Thanks for the game, FG!
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1191 (ISO) » Tue Apr 07, 2015 11:58 am

Post by notscience »

I didn't at first, I thought he was really sketch and buddying me but at my current state I was just kinda vulnerable to it and went with it. Like "I really need you to be town" and even if I had scumread him I wouldn't have left because I wouldn't have been confident enough to commit that hard to the read
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”