zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3275 (ISO) » Tue Jul 28, 2015 9:14 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

that second line is messed up because i sleepy but the key thing is fakegod bad role designer
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3276 (ISO) » Wed Jul 29, 2015 1:20 am

Post by Brian Skies »

In post 3271, zMuffinMan wrote:Eg asking noddy to vote him on p6 to confirm gif scum which, apart from making no sense, felt oddly forced

You mean where Gif and I were talking about the same superficial scumtell (as in scum being the third person on a wagon; it's also not the first time we've danced around stuff you can find on the wiki)?

In post 3271, zMuffinMan wrote:which wouldn't be that strange except for the fact that he had a lot more to say about others in the game at the time

As opposed to the handful of players I mentioned with as few words in the same post (and the same paragraph apparently)? And it was a post I threw out there because I wasn't around and felt like contributing.

In post 3271, zMuffinMan wrote:(a) noddy chose to vanillarise him (and why N1 when he clearly wasn't an immediate threat via claim, if a threat at all)

I don't have a response to this because it doesn't make any sense to me either.

In post 3271, zMuffinMan wrote:(b) that Brian's read progression on noddy is believable

I'd respond to this, but I don't know what the issue is.

In post 3274, zMuffinMan wrote:i'm not sure i would have assumed fakegod the vanillarise was related to the neighbourise

I actually considered it and it's why I asked Notty if his role had a side effect. But he told me there wasn't one and he told me he was just a neighborizer. I thought his night actions would be able to indicate if it was related to his role (and it's not like other players were claiming to be vanillarized or neighborized or anything). For the most part, I was assuming being targeted by both night actions were a coincidence because Notty and I hydra together (the neighborize) and I was blatantly claiming a power role (the vanillarize).
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3277 (ISO) » Wed Jul 29, 2015 1:32 am

Post by Brian Skies »

In post 3272, SXTLHGaiden wrote:hey brian, you around?
i has question, when did you learn you were vanillaized?

I wasn't going to answer this because many of the answers to the questions you've been asking me can be found in my iso, but considering you're not reading my posts and committing yourself to asking these redundant questions, I guess I'll just oblige you with a response.

I learned I was vanillarized about midway through Night 1. I often check the site without logging in and I wasn't expecting anything like being neighborized during the night phase. However, both notifications of me being vanillarized and neighborized were sent to me immediately after FakeGod closed the thread for the start of Night 1. They were sent to me as different PM's, and I'm assuming it's because FakeGod wanted to keep the two actions separated for whatever reason. There were also some PM's about Ceph replacing Bork, but after rereading the Dreamworld topic, I'm not sure Bork's replacement even sunk in for me at the time and I may have been mostly focused on the sudden realization of being vanillarized and neighborized.
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3278 (ISO) » Wed Jul 29, 2015 9:46 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

In post 3276, Brian Skies wrote:You mean where Gif and I were talking about the same superficial scumtell (as in scum being the third person on a wagon; it's also not the first time we've danced around stuff you can find on the wiki)?

i was more talking about the fact that you asked noddy specifically

In post 3276, Brian Skies wrote:As opposed to the handful of players I mentioned with as few words in the same post (and the same paragraph apparently)?

well yeah, but i thought you'd have more to say about noddy given you have more history with him than others

which reminds me, the way you started the paragraph you mentioned both noddy and nati, "oh, who else is in this game?" was part of what stuck out to me
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3279 (ISO) » Wed Jul 29, 2015 9:48 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

to clarify, it would make sense that you asked noddy specifically if you were overly conscious about him

this isn't something i'm expecting you to rebut or anything btw, i'm just saying this is something i'm thinking about atm
FakeGod
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
Seven-Colored Puppeteer

Post Post #3280 (ISO) » Wed Jul 29, 2015 9:48 am

Post by FakeGod »

VoteCount 9.2

Brian Skies [1] - SXTLHGaiden
SXTLHGaiden [1] - Brian Skies

No Lynch [1] - Oversoul

Not Voting [1]
- zMuffinMan

With 4 alive it takes 3 to lynch

Deadline is July 29, 2015, at Noon PST.
Countdown to deadline: (expired on 2015-07-29 13:00:00)
My favorite site mod is Zor Tester.
I have Brandi's autograph! I bet you're jealous.
FakeGod
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
Seven-Colored Puppeteer

Post Post #3281 (ISO) » Wed Jul 29, 2015 9:48 am

Post by FakeGod »

Night Nine

FakeGod
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
Seven-Colored Puppeteer

Post Post #3282 (ISO) » Wed Jul 29, 2015 9:49 am

Post by FakeGod »

Oversoul, who was
Dinah
Saint
, and
Town
Vanilla Townie
, has been
killed
in
Night 9
FakeGod
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
Seven-Colored Puppeteer

Post Post #3283 (ISO) » Fri Jul 31, 2015 9:07 am

Post by FakeGod »

Day Ten

FakeGod
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
Seven-Colored Puppeteer

Post Post #3284 (ISO) » Fri Jul 31, 2015 9:08 am

Post by FakeGod »

VoteCount 10.0

Not Voting [3]
- zMuffinMan, Brian Skies, SXTLHGaiden

With 3 alive it takes 2 to lynch

Deadline is August 8, 2015, at Noon PST.
Countdown to deadline: (expired on 2015-08-08 13:00:00)
SXTLHGaiden
SXTLHGaiden
Mafia Scum
SXTLHGaiden
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3285 (ISO) » Fri Jul 31, 2015 9:11 am

Post by SXTLHGaiden »

well then.
You're not going to make a silk purse out of a sow's ear. S*Gaiden will not make long cases, write stunning insights, or sugar coat his words. He is not the man for multi-paragraph eloquence. He is, however, being honest to a fault, and it comes across in his writing.
- GreyICE
it can help the game for people to be aware that L-1 is L-Gaiden
- popsofctown
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3286 (ISO) » Fri Jul 31, 2015 9:32 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

:|
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3287 (ISO) » Fri Jul 31, 2015 10:15 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

whatevs

im not a huge fan of making decisions

ideally i would want this day phase decided with you two going head to head in an epic rap battle that will be remembered for years to come

but failing that, i will do some reading and listen to whatever cases either of you wants to put forward on the other

Note: said cases will be significantly more likely to be listened to if they involve things of real world value, like money, gold, diamonds and nude pictures of nacho
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3288 (ISO) » Fri Jul 31, 2015 3:41 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

In post 3278, zMuffinMan wrote:i was more talking about the fact that you asked noddy specifically

I thought he was around because I saw him post earlier. I could have asked Sakura except she was already voting me.

In post 3278, zMuffinMan wrote:well yeah, but i thought you'd have more to say about noddy given you have more history with him than others

Spoiler:
In post 1585, Brian Skies wrote:
In post 1469, zMuffinMan wrote:also was kind of hoping you'd have a stronger opinion on noddy than the one you have

I think he's town. I think he's consistently shown flashes of his town game here, but I'm keeping an eye on him because he almost snowed me in the last game we played together. I'm also not a fan of the people that have been pushing his wagon ([Delectable Pastry Impersonator], Kagami, Grapes, maybe Nacho who I still think might be town). Should I be shooting some fireworks or warning flares or something?

In post 2040, Brian Skies wrote:Yes, I was going to explain to some great lengths as to why I thought he was town, but the more I think about it and write it out, it's a pretty soft read and I don't have anything concrete to back it up. I'm mostly skeptical of the people pushing him (and by people I mean you) and I share in his distrust of the TTH slot. As far as being able to fake reads goes, I think it's something he's capable of doing as scum, I just thought some of his observations and the way he's been carrying himself could be more indicative of town Notty.

Your response to Mac here does make me feel better about you though and I agree that scum Notty doesn't deal very well with pressure. It's something I'm keeping note of as the game goes along because I know scum Notty will struggle to keep up. But it's one of those things where I know you're expecting him to do certain things and I feel it's possible he's just being patient like he was in Advance Wars.

In post 3278, zMuffinMan wrote:which reminds me, the way you started the paragraph you mentioned both noddy and nati, "oh, who else is in this game?" was part of what stuck out to me

Not to channel my inner Mollie or anything, but I find it interesting that both of the flipped scum ended up being players I thought were fading into the background for me early on. Guess who else was in that group for me?

In post 3287, zMuffinMan wrote:ideally i would want this day phase decided with you two going head to head in an epic rap battle that will be remembered for years to come

but failing that, i will do some reading and listen to whatever cases either of you wants to put forward on the other

I'm not in a position to convince you with...those particular items of value. So I guess I'll have to consider going the other route you just provided us.
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3289 (ISO) » Sun Aug 02, 2015 10:33 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

if Brian is town, that Salamence wagon would be entirely town on town
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3290 (ISO) » Sun Aug 02, 2015 10:35 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

In post 291, SXTLHGaiden wrote:
In post 290, Kagami wrote:Why would scum-brian claim D5 IC under very little pressure?

to survive until the endgame?

heh
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3291 (ISO) » Sun Aug 02, 2015 10:39 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

Well I suppose Sala wagon (or any wagon really) being entirely town wouldn't be strange if scum either weren't around or were intentionally not voting (like noddy / gaiden) so maybe Sala thingy is a moot point
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3292 (ISO) » Sun Aug 02, 2015 10:40 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

The dead thread is probably raging that I'm not seeing something that should be incredibly obvious
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3293 (ISO) » Mon Aug 03, 2015 10:34 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

I'm leaning towards voting gaiden atm
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3294 (ISO) » Mon Aug 03, 2015 10:42 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

Neither of you look particularly good via interactions

Based on play, I can see some things in Brian's posts that ring genuine and I'm struggling to find anything similar in gaiden's posts

I'm also loosely basing it on who was killed at night and what their reads were and a majority of them were either ambivalent about or scum reading gaiden (with the exception of kagami who seemed to have at least a minor town read on gaiden for the way he interacted with the nati wagon but I'm not all that convinced it was a strong point)
SXTLHGaiden
SXTLHGaiden
Mafia Scum
SXTLHGaiden
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3295 (ISO) » Mon Aug 03, 2015 10:46 am

Post by SXTLHGaiden »

hi muffin, how goes it?
You're not going to make a silk purse out of a sow's ear. S*Gaiden will not make long cases, write stunning insights, or sugar coat his words. He is not the man for multi-paragraph eloquence. He is, however, being honest to a fault, and it comes across in his writing.
- GreyICE
- popsofctown
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3296 (ISO) » Mon Aug 03, 2015 10:49 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

It's not exactly helping things when it looks like neither of you really give a shit about this game anymore though

ECHO
ECHO
ECHO
ECHO
ECHO
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3297 (ISO) » Mon Aug 03, 2015 10:50 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

Took fucking ages to write that standing up on te train and you ruined the magic
SXTLHGaiden
SXTLHGaiden
Mafia Scum
SXTLHGaiden
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3298 (ISO) » Mon Aug 03, 2015 10:50 am

Post by SXTLHGaiden »

i pretty much said what i wanted to yesterday.
- GreyICE
- popsofctown
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3299 (ISO) » Mon Aug 03, 2015 10:52 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

Meh it'd be cool if either of you were like "hey muffin, seen this thing? it looks pretty damning imo" or something that made me feel a little better about where to place my vote

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”