T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4725 (ISO) » Mon Sep 14, 2015 11:15 am

Post by T S O »

I heavily considered letting the game run to a NL, but Constantine was so awful that I would have been shot. If Constantine had played, and got shot, I personally think that we would have won that LyLo.
"i have the sickest grossest feeling that even if it's my lynch today, my townflip still won't lead to a tso lynch, and then he'll find some bullshit way to reason either shooting or lynching gm tomorrow because if there's anyone who can strongarm a mislynch despite his reads or cases being proved wrong time and again it's tso"
-Marquis
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4726 (ISO) » Mon Sep 14, 2015 11:28 am

Post by Tere »

I thought you really did well TSO - you called the scumteam at the end clearly. I was cheering for you at the end! I'd also love to play with Cerb and Wicked again :)

It's a shame Nacho wasn't in the zone to play hard as town in this game - I cheered when he got my slot as he's a kickassplayer when he's on form as town.

Personally I haven't found winning as scum that challenging here on MS, surprisingly so as I don't personally think I am that strong as scum. It's a shame when town apathy kills the game, and probably why I wouldn't bother with larges again in the future, as I think it exacerbates the problem (I've replaced in but this is the only one I've wanted to play from the start because I <3 Anti). I think town apathy had a lot to do with this game, and it's a shame.
Mostly V/LA at weekends. GTKAS - Tere
I am also really too busy to play mafia to the quality level I prefer. I should spectate. If you see me in more than one game tell me off! Also invite me to cool games to spectate. I will bring cupcakes! <3
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #4727 (ISO) » Mon Sep 14, 2015 11:54 am

Post by Antihero »

In post 4725, T S O wrote:I heavily considered letting the game run to a NL, but Constantine was so awful that I would have been shot. If Constantine had played, and got shot, I personally think that we would have won that LyLo.

mastin was actually planning on giving you the commute if the game didn't end
The distance between insanity and genius is measured only by success.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #4728 (ISO) » Mon Sep 14, 2015 11:54 am

Post by Titus »

In post 4720, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:
In post 4557, mastin2 wrote:Best scumgame I've ever played.
BEST FUCKING SCUMGAME I'VE EVER PLAYED.

Nope. Had you mid-day 1 :cool:

We actually agreed on a scumread... :eek:
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4729 (ISO) » Mon Sep 14, 2015 11:55 am

Post by Titus »

In post 4727, Antihero wrote:
In post 4725, T S O wrote:I heavily considered letting the game run to a NL, but Constantine was so awful that I would have been shot. If Constantine had played, and got shot, I personally think that we would have won that LyLo.

mastin was actually planning on giving you the commute if the game didn't end

Then what? Killing Lying Cat?
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #4730 (ISO) » Mon Sep 14, 2015 11:55 am

Post by Antihero »

fuck i don't know
ask her
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4731 (ISO) » Mon Sep 14, 2015 12:04 pm

Post by Titus »

@Mastina,

Why did you kill us when you did? I see all the gloating about checkmating us as your scumread, but then no reason why you abandoned it and killed us.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Cerberus v666
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Let's Be Reasonable

Post Post #4732 (ISO) » Mon Sep 14, 2015 1:40 pm

Post by Cerberus v666 »

I think they said it was because they had to start working on conftown, and constantine was useless conftown to kill, so they went with you.
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #4733 (ISO) » Mon Sep 14, 2015 1:43 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

:]

Scum QT was a good read!
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

-- Fate, Vanilla Townie, was brutally stabbed by a throwing sword in endgame.
Cerberus v666
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Let's Be Reasonable

Post Post #4734 (ISO) » Mon Sep 14, 2015 1:45 pm

Post by Cerberus v666 »

In post 4733, Nachomamma8 wrote::]

Scum QT was a good read!

Wait, you mean Mastin iso was a good read, right Nacho??? Don't tell me you have access the rest of us don't!!!!
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #4735 (ISO) » Mon Sep 14, 2015 1:45 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Being blissfully unaware until I got to the dead QT was definitely less fun than knowing you were scum and failing to get you lynched would have been, but I'll admit it thrilled me when you were scum pulling the strings.
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #4736 (ISO) » Mon Sep 14, 2015 1:46 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 4734, Cerberus v666 wrote:

Scum QT was a good read!

Wait, you mean Mastin iso was a good read, right Nacho??? Don't tell me you have access the rest of us don't!!!!

:o

sorry don't mind me

Cerberus v666
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Let's Be Reasonable

Post Post #4737 (ISO) » Mon Sep 14, 2015 1:51 pm

Post by Cerberus v666 »

In post 4736, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 4734, Cerberus v666 wrote:

Scum QT was a good read!

:o

sorry don't mind me

Damnit nacho.
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4738 (ISO) » Mon Sep 14, 2015 4:08 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

Umm. Release it already?
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #4739 (ISO) » Mon Sep 14, 2015 5:22 pm

Post by Antihero »

In post 4738, Jaqen Hghar wrote:Umm. Release it already?

when you run your own game, you can make your own policies about releasing the scum pt.

mine is: i release it if everyone who posted in it (the scumteam) is ok w/ releasing it. sometimes people say things in there that they would prefer to remain private. i let my players make those calls and i respect whatever they tell me.

no, i didn't give nacho access, he's trolling. this is really the last i want to hear about the subject. i already posted mastin's iso, that's what she wanted everyone to read.
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #4740 (ISO) » Mon Sep 14, 2015 5:58 pm

Post by Aristophanes »

#Respect
Half meme, Half real, All Aristophanes ;)
- Jingle
Ari has appeared way too competent for me to even pretend to know what they're thinking
- MooseEatsBear on discord mafia
it wouldn’t be an ari sig unless it takes up half the screen on mobile - Vonflare
Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #4741 (ISO) » Mon Sep 14, 2015 7:31 pm

Post by Metal Sonic »

In post 4739, Antihero wrote:

when you run your own game, you can make your own policies about releasing the scum pt.

mine is: i release it if everyone who posted in it (the scumteam) is ok w/ releasing it. sometimes people say things in there that they would prefer to remain private. i let my players make those calls and i respect whatever they tell me.

no, i didn't give nacho access, he's trolling. this is really the last i want to hear about the subject. i already posted mastin's iso, that's what she wanted everyone to read.

Yeah I think this is standard policy

Blame the person who denied us Access, not anti
oopsies! haha!

I've updated my wiki! Check it out!
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #4742 (ISO) » Mon Sep 14, 2015 7:50 pm

Post by Aristophanes »

In post 4741, Metal Sonic wrote:

Or just don't blame anyone?
I mean, sure, it sucks you can't read it, but if someone doesn't want it released, then so be it.
Just accept it and move on!
Half meme, Half real, All Aristophanes ;)
- Jingle
Ari has appeared way too competent for me to even pretend to know what they're thinking
- MooseEatsBear on discord mafia
it wouldn’t be an ari sig unless it takes up half the screen on mobile - Vonflare
vezokpiraka
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4743 (ISO) » Mon Sep 14, 2015 10:00 pm

Post by vezokpiraka »

In post 4742, Aristophanes wrote:

I mean, sure, it sucks you can't read it, but if someone doesn't want it released, then so be it.

It really pisses me off when people are petty and do stuff just because they want to see other people suffer. ika doesn't want the PT revealed because mastin said multiple times in it that she wants it revealed. There is no other reason.
Windows hasn't detected any keyboard. Press Enter.
Cerberus v666
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Let's Be Reasonable

Post Post #4744 (ISO) » Tue Sep 15, 2015 3:41 am

Post by Cerberus v666 »

In post 4742, Aristophanes wrote:

You don't blame people for things they can't control. When someone makes a decision(especially a decision which is incredibly unlikely to present the sort of moral quandary which people use to justify decisions which hurt other people(even if in an intangible fashion)), you can blame them for the outcome of that decision.

Again, Anti's policy is reasonable, but not wanting it released is messed up, and a better policy for the site as a whole would simply be for ALL PT's to be released after a game, and to have said policy announced beforehand, so everyone knows to not put things in there that they'd rather not have everyone see.
Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #4745 (ISO) » Tue Sep 15, 2015 4:01 am

Post by Metal Sonic »

In post 4744, Cerberus v666 wrote:Again, Anti's policy is reasonable, but not wanting it released is messed up, and a better policy for the site as a whole would simply be for ALL PT's to be released after a game, and to have said policy announced beforehand, so everyone knows to not put things in there that they'd rather not have everyone see.

i disagree. anti's policy is the standard policy i believe on the site. if the members of a private chat do not want it released, then they can tell the mod. however, if there is a notice that "all chats will be made public", then it must be made known at the start of the game.

right now, the issue is that ika (or whom we suspect) made a dick move in not wanting the pt released despite harsh protests from his teammates. that is blamable.
oopsies! haha!

Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #4746 (ISO) » Tue Sep 15, 2015 4:02 am

Post by Metal Sonic »

therefore i fully agree with anti's policy and he is my hero
oopsies! haha!

Cerberus v666
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Let's Be Reasonable

Post Post #4747 (ISO) » Tue Sep 15, 2015 4:08 am

Post by Cerberus v666 »

In post 4745, Metal Sonic wrote:
In post 4744, Cerberus v666 wrote:Again, Anti's policy is reasonable, but not wanting it released is messed up, and a better policy for the site as a whole would simply be for ALL PT's to be released after a game, and to have said policy announced beforehand, so everyone knows to not put things in there that they'd rather not have everyone see.

i disagree. anti's policy is the standard policy i believe on the site. if the members of a private chat do not want it released, then they can tell the mod. however, if there is a notice that "all chats will be made public", then it must be made known at the start of the game.

right now, the issue is that ika (or whom we suspect) made a dick move in not wanting the pt released despite harsh protests from his teammates. that is blamable.

What do you mean you disagree? You said you disagree, then went on to agree with me. I said Anti's policy is reasonable, but that I believe the site policy *should* be "insert what you said about making it known that pt's will be shared after the game before the game starts."

Maybe you disagree with my belief that the policy should be changed, but it doesn't seem like you could possibly disagree with anything else I said...
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4748 (ISO) » Tue Sep 15, 2015 4:17 am

Post by ika »

In post 4743, vezokpiraka wrote:There is no other reason.

or theres

A) personal information about me that i dont want being disclosed
B) personal information about certain players that i would like not disclosed
C) some shit i said about some player i would not like being seen
D) certain thoughts about certain players that i dont want being known

anti already adressed it to me and i told him what posts i would liked removed if he does that he can go right ahead and release it. there are very few games where i will not want it resleased and this is one of them.

i sat quietly for a while but this is enough, VEZ GO READ MY DAMN ISO IN THERE AND THEN FIGURE OUT THAT I DONT WANT PEOPLE KNWOING ABOUT MY LIFE.

i dont make dick moves for no reason. when i say i dont want it disclosed i dont have it disclosed for a reason that is regarded to me
Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #4749 (ISO) » Tue Sep 15, 2015 4:29 am

Post by Metal Sonic »

In post 4747, Cerberus v666 wrote:
In post 4745, Metal Sonic wrote:

What do you mean you disagree? You said you disagree, then went on to agree with me. I said Anti's policy is reasonable, but that I believe the site policy *should* be "insert what you said about making it known that pt's will be shared after the game before the game starts."

Maybe you disagree with my belief that the policy should be changed, but it doesn't seem like you could possibly disagree with anything else I said...

I disagree with the sentences after "a better policy for the site..."
oopsies! haha!

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”