(1)
KingdomAces -- Suzune

(2)
Suzune -- KingdomAces, Nicole Mimi Tithel

(0)
Nicole Mimi Tithel

Not Voting:
N/A

With 3 players remaining, it took 2 votes to hammer.
Skullduggery
Skullduggery
Mafia Scum
Skullduggery
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4401 (ISO) » Sat Oct 17, 2015 4:36 pm

Post by Skullduggery »

Suzune was lynched on Day 8. She was
Tohru Adachi, Ascetic Serial Killer & Cop

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

KingdomAces survives to the end! He was
Ai Ebihara, Vanilla Townie

Nicole Mimi Tithel survives to the end! She was
Chie Satonaka, Vanilla Townie

Which means...

The Town is victorious!

Cabd, KingdomAces, Citrinitas, Sakura Hana, Metal Sonic, Maxous, Varsoon, Vedith, Kalimar, Hopkirk, Titus, TellTaleHeart, notscience, Nicole Mimi Tithel, Firebringer, and RapidEyeMovement have won the game!
Skullduggery
Skullduggery
Mafia Scum
Skullduggery
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4402 (ISO) » Sat Oct 17, 2015 4:37 pm

Post by Skullduggery »

Town Role PMs:

Spoiler:
Greetings, notscience, and welcome to
Persona 4 Mafia
! In this game, you will be playing the role of...

Yu Narukami

Jack-of-All-Trades

Aligned with the Town

What should have been a peaceful year-long sabbatical to the rural town of Inaba has somehow escalated into an earth-shaking battle with the gods themselves. A string of disturbing murders perpetrated by a heartless sociopath? A strange world inside the television? A stifling fog that threatens to engulf the entire town? This is some heavy stuff, but you take it all in stride. Your unflappable attitude and uncanny ability to stay calm in any situation make you a reliable leader that this Town can always depend upon. Time to uncover the source of these problems and restore peace to your new home-away-from-home before things can escalate out of control.

Daytime Abilities:
During the day, you may vote to lynch any living player in the game.

Nighttime Abilities:
During the Night phases, you may switch between your three available Personas to grant yourself one of three passive abilities. These choices will refresh after you have used them all. (In other words, if you use your three available abilities on Nights 1 to 3, you will have access to all three of them again on Night 4.) If you do not specify which Persona you want to use on a given night, you will take no action.

Your three choices are as follows:

• Seiryuu (Commute)
    -- When you switch to Seiryuu, you will Commute and become completely untargetable during that particular Night phase.

• Cybele (Reflexive Neighborizer)
    -- With Cybele selected, you will reflexively Neighborize any player who performs an action on you during that particular Night phase. You and your new neighbors will be given access to a private topic where you can converse during the Night phases. This private topic will remain open as long as there are at least two players in it.

• Yurlungur (Bulletproof)
    -- If you select Yurlungur, you will become Bulletproof during that particular Night phase. While you are Bulletproof, you are immune to any killing actions that target you.

Passive Abilities:
See above.

Win Condition:
You win when all non-Town players have been eliminated from the game and there is at least one Town player still alive.

Please reply to this PM to let me know that you understand your role and that you have read and understand the game's rules. The game will not begin until I receive confirmations from at least 18 players.

Greetings, Maxous, and welcome to
Persona 4 Mafia

Taro Namatame

Non-Consecutive Vigilante

Aligned with the Town

Poor, misguided Taro Namatame is a textbook example of good intentions leading to horrible things. After discovering the mysterious fog-covered world on the other side of the TV screen, you decided to embark on a one-man crusade to prevent the horrific string of murders sweeping through Inaba by kidnapping the would-be victims and forcing them into this other world to keep them safe. Alas, how were you to know that the abominations inside the TV world were a hundred times deadlier than the murderers roaming the real world...?

Daytime Abilities:

Nighttime Abilities:
During the Night phases, you may target any living player in the game to force them into the TV world. If your action is successful, that player will die. You cannot target yourself and you cannot use this ability two nights in a row.

Passive Abilities:
None.

Win Condition:
You win when all non-Town players have been eliminated from the game and there is at least one Town player still alive.

Please reply to this PM to let me know that you understand your role and that you have read and understand the game's rules. The game will not begin until I receive confirmations from at least 18 players.

Greetings, Varsoon, and welcome to
Persona 4 Mafia

Naoto Shirogane

Deputy

Aligned with the Town

Fear not, Town, because the famed Detective Prince of Inaba is on the case! Your top-notch deductive capabilities are sure to be a tremendous help during the upcoming investigation to catch the villains in your midst, but only if you can survive long enough to use them. With your razor-sharp wit, trusty pistol, and formidable Persona abilities at your disposal, you are quite a force to be reckoned with. The Mafia would be wise to remember that.

Daytime Abilities:

Nighttime Abilities:
None at the moment.

Passive Abilities:
There is another player in this game who has an investigative role. If this player is ever lynched or killed, you will inherit their investigative abilities. You do not know the alignment of this player, nor do you know the specific type of investigative role they possess.

Win Condition:

(
Mod's Note:
Naoto becomes a Cop if Adachi is lynched or killed.)

Greetings, Citrinitas, and welcome to
Persona 4 Mafia

Nanako Dojima

Innocent Child

Aligned with the Town

Just look at that innocent face and cheerful smile. Who could ever accuse you of being a cold-blooded killer? Nobody, that's who. It's true that your father, Ryotaro Dojima, is an important detective who works long hours and isn't always home to spend time with you, but that's okay. Your new "big brother" is here to visit from out of town, and he's brought all of his friends along with him, so you'll never be lonely again! Yay!

Above all else, always remember: Every day's great at your Junes~

Daytime Abilities:

Nighttime Abilities:
None.

Passive Abilities:
As soon as the game begins, I will announce your role and alignment in the game thread.

Win Condition:

Greetings, Hopkirk, and welcome to
Persona 4 Mafia

Hanako Ohtani

Fruit Vendor

Aligned with the Town

Many high school girls are overly self-conscious about their appearance or their weight or their social standing among their peers or a thousand other aspects of their lives. Hanako Ohtani is not one of those girls. Despite having the circumference of the Epcot globe and looking like a herd of wildebeests just had a wild orgy on her face, Hanako is a strong-willed, confident, and motivated girl who knows exactly what she wants and what she has to do to get it. You know what? Good for you, Hanako. You go, girl!

Daytime Abilities:

Nighttime Abilities:
You've got a crush on a special someone~! Unfortunately, you're kind of shy when it comes to romance, so you'll just have to admire your crush from afar by leaving them gifts when they're not looking. During the Night phases, you can distribute one of the following items to any living player in the game: Segaki Rice, Odd Morsel, Muscle Drink, or Royal Jelly. None of these items do anything.

Passive Abilities:
None.

Win Condition:

Greetings, Titus/Doctor Vahlen, and welcome to
Persona 4 Mafia

Mr. Morooka

Jailkeeper

Aligned with the Town

Okay, so you may be the worst teacher in the history of everything, but Inaba is your home, doggone it! You're not about to loaf around and watch while a group of immoral murderers carve up everyone around you in a desperate and shameful attempt to grab a little media attention. Honestly, what is wrong with people these days? Well, whatever their problem may be, they're about to have a much bigger problem on their hands, because Mr. Morooka is about to find them and give them a whoopin' that they'll never forget!

Daytime Abilities:

Nighttime Abilities:
If anyone dares to disobey you, you'll send their sorry asses to detention so fast that their heads will spin! During the night phase, you have the ability to jail any living player in the game. While jailed, that player will be protected from killing actions and any night actions that they have will be blocked. You cannot jail yourself.

Passive Abilities:
None.

Win Condition:

Greetings, Kalimar, and welcome to
Persona 4 Mafia

Margaret

Fog Lifter

Aligned with the Town

Alongside the enigmatic Igor, you occupy the ephemeral realm known as The Velvet Room, a space between the mortal world and the spirit world that only shows itself to those who have been deemed worthy. Although your origins are shrouded in mystery, it is clear that you possess incredible power. You have been tasked with dispelling the Bewildering Fog that is swallowing the town of Inaba and finding those who are responsible for creating this vile miasma. Nothing will prevent you from accomplishing this task -- not even the gods themselves.

Daytime Abilities:

Nighttime Abilities:
There is a Bewildering Fog threatening to engulf Inaba, and it looks like you're the only one who can stop it. During the Night phases, you may target any living player in the game. If that player is currently enshrouded in the Bewildering Fog, you will remove the fog -- and all of its detrimental effects -- from them.

Passive Abilities:
You are immune to the effects of the Bewildering Fog and cannot be enshrouded in it.

Win Condition:

Greetings, TellTaleHeart/Brian Skies, and welcome to
Persona 4 Mafia

Rise Kujikawa

Tracker/Watcher/Voyeur/Follower Enabler

Aligned with the Town

Being an idol is great and all, but sometimes you just need to get away from the limelight and find a nice quiet place to decompress for a little bit. Luckily, the rural town of Inaba is pretty much the dictionary definition of "nice quiet place," so it's time for a little well-deserved rest and relaxation! ...Or, at least, it would be, but a string of mysterious murders has the entire town worked up into a state of panic. Looks like you'll have to cut your vacation short and work together with your new friends to find the evil nasty villains who are responsible for blemishing this beautiful place. An idol's work is never done, huh?

Daytime Abilities:

Nighttime Abilities:
None.

Passive Abilities:
If you are ever lynched or killed, all Tracker, Watcher, Voyeur, and Follower actions that may exist in this game will become ineffective.

Win Condition:

Greetings, Sakura Hana, and welcome to
Persona 4 Mafia

Yukiko Amagi

Vanilla Townie

Aligned with the Town

At first glance, you seem to have everything going for you: you're smart, you're pretty, you come from a well-respected family, and you have a bright future ahead of you. Sadly, very few people seem to realize that those blessings can be burdens as well. Your family runs the highly successful Amagi Inn, so everybody expects you to take over the business once you graduate high school. If only they knew that you have other aspirations in life and you've always felt resentful of the fact that everybody has already decided your future for you. No more! It's time to break free of the shackles of tradition and show the world what you're really capable of.

Daytime Abilities:

Nighttime Abilities:
None.

Passive Abilities:
None.

Win Condition:

Greetings, Firebringer/ZZZX/The Nostalgia Critic, and welcome to
Persona 4 Mafia

Kanji Tatsumi

Vanilla Townie

Aligned with the Town

Beneath the tough-guy facade of Kanji Tatsumi is a gentle soul looking for acceptance and love in a world that has done nothing but reject him. Though many of your peers and teachers brush you off as a troublesome good-for-nothing punk, your new friends at Yasogami High have helped you overcome your fears and embrace your true self. Naturally, their kindness has earned your undying support and loyalty, and you will do anything to protect them. Sometimes that means getting rough and busting a few heads, but hey, you've always been pretty good at that anyway.

Daytime Abilities:

Nighttime Abilities:
None.

Passive Abilities:
None.

Win Condition:

Greetings, Nicole Mimi Tithel, and welcome to
Persona 4 Mafia

Chie Satonaka

Vanilla Townie

Aligned with the Town

How would I describe Chie? "Bubbly" is a good one. "Cheerful" is another. "The undisputed best girl in Persona 4 and fuck you if you think otherwise" also springs to mind. At any rate, martial arts enthusiast Chie Satonaka is a spunky and upbeat member of the team, and your friends can always count on you to raise their spirits in even the most hopeless situations. You're going to have your hands full finding the perpetrators of the Inaba serial murders, but you'll do whatever it takes to protect your home and your friends. If anyone stands in your way, you will have no trouble whatsoever introducing your foot to their stupid ugly faces.

Daytime Abilities:

Nighttime Abilities:
None.

Passive Abilities:
None.

Win Condition:

Greetings, KingdomAces, and welcome to
Persona 4 Mafia

Ai Ebihara

Vanilla Townie

Aligned with the Town

Many of your fellow Yasogami classmates say that you're a snooty prima donna, but what do they know? They're all just jealous of your good looks and secretly wish that they could be more like you. Unfortunately for them, you've got a little thing called "standards" and won't settle for anything less than the best. This attitude might make you seem entitled and haughty, but at the end of the day, you're a good person at heart who just wants to find someone who appreciates you. Is that really too much to ask?

Daytime Abilities:

Nighttime Abilities:
None.

Passive Abilities:
None.

Win Condition:

Greetings, Vedith, and welcome to
Persona 4 Mafia

Funky Student

Vanilla Townie

Aligned with the Town

Oh, what was that? Did my ears deceive me, or did you just say that you were jonesin' for a riddle? Well, my man, you have most certainly come to the right place, because Funky Student is your primo source for some of the toughest, most cranium-tickling riddles you ever did hear! Deductive reasoning like whoa, son! I hope your gray matter is ready for a cerebral Tae Bo session, because these riddles are gonna force you to use parts of your noggin that you didn't even know you had. Do you have what it takes to solve all of these mad funky fresh brain-teasers and stake your claim as Yasogami's number one riddle aficionado?

(Also, you're playing Mafia, but who cares about that nonsense when there are riddles to solve?)

Daytime Abilities:

Nighttime Abilities:
None.

Passive Abilities:
None.

Win Condition:

Greetings, RapidEyeMovement, and welcome to
Persona 4 Mafia

Ms. Kashiwagi

Vanilla Townie

Aligned with the Town

So, let's see here. Middle-aged woman. High school teacher. Fondness for young men. Yep, you're the very definition of a cougar. Though some may question your unorthodox teaching methods (not to mention your crooked moral compass), you still care about your students and want them to succeed...especially the handsome ones. Mmmm. Don't forget to see Ms. Kashiwagi after class for some "extra credit" opportunities, boys.

Daytime Abilities:

Nighttime Abilities:
None.

Passive Abilities:
None.

Win Condition:

Greetings, Metal Sonic, and welcome to
Persona 4 Mafia

Saki Konishi

Vanilla Townie

Aligned with the Town

Saki Konishi's story is quite a tragic tale. Bullied by your classmates and ostracized by your family, you wanted nothing more than to save up enough money to move far away from Inaba once you graduated high school. One fateful day, you discovered the mutilated corpse of Mayumi Yamano hanging from an antennae -- the first victim in what would become a string of horrific murders. Sadly, the killer's second victim would be you.

It may be too late to change your fate, but for the good of Inaba, you have to discover the identities of the murderers roaming your hometown and ensure that they can never hurt anyone else.

Daytime Abilities:

Nighttime Abilities:
None.

Passive Abilities:
None.

Win Condition:

Greetings, Cabd, and welcome to
Persona 4 Mafia

Yumi Ozawa

Vanilla Townie

Aligned with the Town

Considering your flair for dramatics, it's no wonder why the Drama Club is such a natural fit for you. You've always had aspirations of becoming a famous actress, but with the recent string of murders sending Inaba spiraling into fear and paranoia, it might be a good idea to think about your present before you start worrying about your future. Luckily, your passionate and decisive personality will make you a valuable asset to the Town as you try to unravel this mystery that threatens to engulf you and everyone you love.

Daytime Abilities:

Nighttime Abilities:
None.

Passive Abilities:
None.

Win Condition:

Skullduggery
Skullduggery
Mafia Scum
Skullduggery
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4403 (ISO) » Sat Oct 17, 2015 4:39 pm

Post by Skullduggery »

Mafia Role PMs:

Greetings, Bulbazak, and welcome to
Persona 4 Mafia

Izanami

Godmother

Aligned with the Mafia

There are some who call you evil, wicked, and cruel, but they know nothing. You simply want to help humanity ascend to the next level of their existence by manifesting their true desires. If mankind desires destruction and chaos, then it is your duty to give it to them. Is death really so undesirable? Is it truly the worst thing that can happen to a person? Those who condemn you and disapprove of your disregard for human life do so out of ignorance and fear. They are the true monsters here, not you. All you want to do is give mankind the sweet release that they beg for, and you still stop at nothing to satisfy this desire.

The other members of the Scum team include...

• Ankamius (Ameno-Sagiri, Permanent Roleblocker)

• Lalendra/Scorpious (Shadow Teddie, Tracker & Watcher)

• Not_Mafia/Flameaxe (Mitsuo Kubo, Goon)

You may communicate with your allies in the Mafia Faction Private Topic. This thread is currently only open during the pre-game and during the night phases, but day-talk can be acquired. See below for details.

Daytime Abilities:

Nighttime Abilities:
During the night phase, you and the rest of the Mafia team can choose to kill any living player in the game. Only one of you can perform the kill. You cannot perform the factional kill unless you are the last remaining member of your team.

Passive Abilities:
If an investigative role targets you during the night phase, they will receive a result as though you were Town-aligned.

Additionally, you have access to a variety of passive abilities depending on how many players are currently enshrouded by the Bewildering Fog that is produced by Ameno-Sagiri. These abilities are as follows:

Spoiler:
  • 1 Player Enshrouded in Bewildering Fog
    = You become an Encryptor and the Mafia Faction Private Topic will be open during the day phases as long as you are still alive.
  • 2 Players Enshrouded in Bewildering Fog
    = You can perform the factional kill during the night phase even if you are not the last remaining member of your team.
  • 3 Players Enshrouded in Bewildering Fog
    = You become Bulletproof and are impervious to killing actions during the night phases.
  • 4 Players Enshrouded in Bewildering Fog
    = If you perform the factional kill at night, it is a Strongman action that will punch through any protective, redirecting, interfering, or role-blocking actions that may exist in the game.
  • 5 Players Enshrouded in Bewildering Fog
    = You will be able to perform the factional kill during the day phase. Doing so will replace the factional kill on the following night phase.

Please be aware that if Ameno-Sagiri is ever lynched or killed, all of the Bewildering Fog in the game will be dispelled.

Win Condition:
You win when your team comprises at least 50% of the living player list (or nothing can prevent this from happening) and there is at least one member of the Mafia faction still alive.

Safe-Claim

If you ever feel that a safe-claim is necessary, I can guarantee that nobody else in the game has received the following role PM:
Spoiler:
Greetings, Bulbazak, and welcome to
Persona 4 Mafia

Yosuke Hanamura

Vanilla Townie

Aligned with the Town

Worry not, Town, because everyone's favorite goofball has arrived on the scene! Ever-cheerful Yosuke Hanamura is the kind of friend who will stay with you through thick and thin, always offering support and kind words when you need it most. Though he may be impetuous and reckless at times, he's a good person at heart and will always go out of his way to brighten your day. You can count on him to help Town find the source of the murders plaguing Inaba and restore peace to this serene community once again.

Daytime Abilities:

Nighttime Abilities:
None.

Passive Abilities:
None.

Win Condition:

Greetings, Ankamius, and welcome to
Persona 4 Mafia

Ameno-Sagiri

Permanent Roleblocker

Aligned with the Mafia

As a faithful minion to the deity Izanmi, the imposing creature known as Ameno-Sagiri strives only to serve its master by fulfilling humanity's deepest desires. To this end, you have created the Bewildering Fog, an impenetrable sea of noxious fog that will engulf the world and turn all of its inhabitants into mindless, unfeeling, oblivious shadows. If this is humanity's true wish, then so be it. You will not rest until the Bewildering Fog has enshrouded everyone and everything. Only then will mankind find true peace.

• Bulbazak (Izanami, Godmother)

You may communicate with your allies in the Mafia Faction Private Topic. This thread is currently only open during the pre-game and during the night phases, but day-talk can be acquired. (See the private topic for details.)

Daytime Abilities:

Nighttime Abilities:
During the night phase, you and the rest of the Mafia team can choose to kill any living player in the game. Only one of you can perform the kill. By default, Izanami cannot perform the kill unless she is the last remaining member of the team.

Additionally, you have the ability to enshroud any living player in Bewildering Fog. This will have the same effect as roleblocking them for every night thereafter. Please be aware that if you are ever lynched or killed, all of the Bewildering Fog in the game will be dispelled. You can enshroud a player in Bewildering Fog and perform the factional kill on the same night if you'd like.

Passive Abilities:
Izanami will gain access to a variety of passive abilities depending on how many players in the game are currently enshrouded in your Bewildering Fog. See the Mafia Faction Private Topic for details.

Win Condition:
You win when your team comprises at least 50% of the living player list (or nothing can prevent this from happening) and there is at least one member of the Mafia faction still alive.

Safe-Claim

If you ever feel that a safe-claim is necessary, I can guarantee that nobody else in the game has received the following role PM:
Spoiler:
Greetings, Ankamius, and welcome to
Persona 4 Mafia

Igor

Modified Coroner

Aligned with the Town

There are many things we don't know about the long-nosed dweller of The Velvet Room, but one thing is certain: Igor is a creature of incredible power who is capable of fusing and manipulating the gods themselves like a sculptor molds clay. The gods are nothing more than toys in his grasp. Needless to say, you definitely want to be on his good side. His control over life and death will surely come in handy during this fierce battle against the deities who wish to cover the world in the vile Bewildering Fog.

Daytime Abilities:

Nighttime Abilities:
During the night phases, you may target any living player in the game. If that player dies during that particular night phase, you will learn the identity of the player(s) who killed him or her. If you target a player who does not die on that night phase, you will receive no result.

Passive Abilities:
None.

Win Condition:

Greetings, Lalendra/Scorpious, and welcome to
Persona 4 Mafia

Shadow Teddie

Tracker & Watcher

Aligned with the Mafia

Shadows represent the deepest fears and insecurities that dwell inside a person's heart. You represent the fears and insecurities of the lovable Teddie, but you are different from the ordinary Shadows that live in the other world: you are a manifestation of Ameno-Sagiri, the powerful progenitor of the Bewildering Fog and companion to the goddess Izanami. Your fearsome appearance, vicious demeanor, and unwavering loyalty to your master make you a formidable foe indeed. You will stop at nothing to spread the Bewildering Fog and create the blank, emotionless utopia that mankind so desperately craves.

You may communicate with your allies in the Mafia Faction Private Topic. This thread is currently only open during the pre-game and during the night phases, but day-talk can be acquired. (See the private topic for details.)

Daytime Abilities:

Nighttime Abilities:
During the night phase, you and the rest of the Mafia team can choose to kill any living player in the game. Only one of you can perform the kill. By default, Izanami cannot perform the kill unless she is the last remaining member of the team.

Additionally, you have the ability to either Track or Watch any living player in the game during the night phases. If you Track a player, you will learn who, if anyone, that player targeted with an action during that particular night phase. If you Watch a player, you will learn who, if anyone, targeted that player with an action during that particular night phase. You cannot use both of these abilities on the same night, but you can use one of them and perform the factional kill on the same night if you'd like.

Passive Abilities:
None.

Win Condition:

Safe-Claim

Spoiler:
Greetings, Lalendra/Scorpious, and welcome to
Persona 4 Mafia

Teddie

Tracker

Aligned with the Town

Stand back, everyone, because the true hero of Persona 4 has arrived at last! The insufferably cheerful Teddie is a lighthearted and carefree fellow most of the time, but when his friends are in danger, he will stop at nothing to eliminate the threat and protect those who are important to him. The only thing more painful than his razor-sharp claws and his bone-chilling ice attacks are his awful bear puns. Seriously, they are just unbearable. (Sorry.)

Daytime Abilities:

Nighttime Abilities:
During the night phase, you may track any living player in the game. At the end of the night, you will learn who, if anyone, that player targeted with an action during that particular night phase.

Passive Abilities:
None.

Win Condition:

Greetings, Not_Mafia/Flameaxe, and welcome to
Persona 4 Mafia

Mitsuo Kubo

Goon

Aligned with the Mafia

Creepy high school student Mitsuo Kubo has always been a bit of a nutcase. After getting expelled from Yasogami by the odious Mr. Morooka, he really went off the deep end and became even more delusional and rage-filled than before. This eventually culminated in Kubo murdering Morooka and leading the Investigation Team on a wild goose chase through the other world inside the TV. But you know what? He finally got the attention that he always wanted, and it was actually pretty fun too. Why stop now? Maybe he should keep killing until the entire world has no choice but to fear and respect him...

Daytime Abilities:

Nighttime Abilities:

Passive Abilities:
None.

Win Condition:

Safe-Claim

Spoiler:
Greetings, Not_Mafia/Flameaxe, and welcome to
Persona 4 Mafia

Fox

Vanilla Townie

Aligned with the Town

As the faithful guardian of the Tatsuhime Shrine, you are dedicated to helping others and spreading the word about the lucky shrine. After all, more people coming to the shrine for good luck blessings means more donations, more donations means a more prosperous shrine, and a more prosperous shrine means a nicer home for the Fox! No one is quite sure how a simple fox is able to comprehend such complex economic principles, but that's not even the biggest mystery here. What we
really
want to know is where the fox got that adorable little apron around his neck.

Daytime Abilities:

Nighttime Abilities:
None.

Passive Abilities:
None.

Win Condition:

Skullduggery
Skullduggery
Mafia Scum
Skullduggery
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4404 (ISO) » Sat Oct 17, 2015 4:39 pm

Post by Skullduggery »

Serial Killer Role PM:

Greetings, Suzune, and welcome to
Persona 4 Mafia

Tohru Adachi

Ascetic Serial Killer & Cop

Self-Aligned

Idiots. Everywhere you go, everywhere you look, every single person you bump into -- they're all idiots. You're the greatest detective that ever lived, goddamn it, but instead of solving complex cases that baffle the other simpletons on the police force or becoming world-renowned for your impeccable intellect, you're stuck here in this tiny little backwater town of Inaba solving small-time murder cases that any primate could figure out. What a tremendous waste of your talent.

But you know what? Your bad luck is about to turn around, because you've just made an incredible discovery: there is another world that exists inside the TV -- a world where there are no incompetent cops, no wannabe detectives, and no clueless idiots trying to hold you back. It's the perfect place to dump your victims and get away with murder. Once you pin these heinous crimes on some poor schmuck, you'll be lauded as a hero who caught a vicious serial killer. And then...then you'll be able to get away from these moronic bumpkins, move on to bigger and better things, and achieve the greatness that was always meant for you. It's going to be glorious.

Daytime Abilities:

Nighttime Abilities:
During the night phase, you can investigate any living player in the game to determine whether or not they are aligned with the Town. Possible results include "Town," "Not Town," and "No Result."

Additionally, you may target any living player in the game to perform a killing action on them. You may perform both of these actions on the same Night.

Passive Abilities:
As an Ascetic, you are immune to all night actions that target you except for killing actions.

Win Condition:
You win when you comprise at least 50% of the living player list (or nothing can prevent this from happening) and you are in no danger of being killed.

Safe-Claim

Spoiler:
Greetings, Suzune, and welcome to
Persona 4 Mafia

Ryotaro Dojima

FBI Agent

Aligned with the Town

Though he may seem a little rough around the edges, Ryotaro Dojima is a compassionate man and a loving father who would do anything to protect his daughter Nanako. Unfortunately, being a police chief means working long and inconsistent hours, and it always breaks his heart when he can't spend time with Nanako. To make matters worse, some twisted serial killer has popped up in Inaba recently, so the entire town is on edge. Inaba is your home and protecting it is your sworn duty, so you will not rest until this psycho is behind bars. Only then will this tranquil community -- and your daughter -- be truly safe.

Daytime Abilities:

Nighttime Abilities:
As a detective of the Inaba police force, it is your duty to find the one responsible for these heinous murders. During the night phases, you may investigate any living player in the game to determine whether or not they are a self-aligned Serial Killer. Possible results include "Serial Killer," "Not a Serial Killer," and "No Result."

Passive Abilities:
None.

Win Condition:

Skullduggery
Skullduggery
Mafia Scum
Skullduggery
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4405 (ISO) » Sat Oct 17, 2015 4:40 pm

Post by Skullduggery »

The dead thread can be found here. If I don't hear any objections from any member of the Scum team, the Mafia faction private topic will be made public in about 48 hours.

Game Setup, Day Actions, and Night Actions:

01 - Cabd (Yumi Ozawa, Vanilla Townie)
02 - KingdomAces (Ai Ebihara, Vanilla Townie)
03 - Citrinitas (Nanako Dojima, Town Innocent Child)

04 - Bulbazak (Izanami, Mafia Godmother)

05 - Sakura Hana (Yukiko Amagi, Vanilla Townie)

06 - Not_Mafia/Flameaxe (Mitsuo Kubo, Mafia Goon)

07 - Metal Sonic (Saki Konishi, Vanilla Townie)
08 - Maxous (Taro Namatame, Town Non-Consecutive Vigilante)
09 - Varsoon (Naoto Shirogane, Town Deputy)
10 - Vedith (Funky Student, Vanilla Townie)
11 - Kalimar (Margaret, Town Fog Lifter)
12 - Hopkirk (Hanako Ohtani, Town Fruit Vendor)
13 - Titus/Doctor Vahlen (Mr. Morooka, Town Jailkeeper)

14 - Lalendra/Scorpious (Shadow Teddie, Mafia Tracker & Watcher)

15 - Suzune (Tohru Adachi, Ascetic Serial Killer & Cop)

16 - TellTaleHeart/Brian Skies (Rise Kujikawa, Town Tracker/Watcher/Follower/Voyeur Enabler)
17 - notscience (Yu Narukami, Town Jack-of-All-Trades [Commuter, Reflexive Neighborizer, Bulletproof])
18 - Nicole Mimi Tithel (Chie Satonaka, Vanilla Townie)
19 - Firebringer/ZZZX/The Nostalgia Critic (Kanji Tatsumi, Vanilla Townie)
20 - RapidEyeMovement (Ms. Kashiwagi, Vanilla Townie)

21 - Ankamius (Ameno-Sagiri, Mafia Permanent Roleblocker)

Day 1:

RapidEyeMovement is lynched

Night 1:

Titus jails Citrinitas
Ankamius enshrouds Suzune in Bewildering Fog (unsuccessful)
notscience switches to Cybele (Reflexive Neighborizer)
Kalimar lifts the Bewildering Fog from TellTaleHeart (no effect)
Hopkirk gives the Muscle Drink to Citrinitas
Not_Mafia kills notscience
Suzune kills Hopkirk
Maxous kills Kalimar
Suzune investigates Sakura Hana (Result: Town)
Scorpious watches Citrinitas (Result: Scorpious, Titus, and Hopkirk performed an action on Citrinitas on Night 1)

Day 2:

Not_Mafia is lynched

Night 2:

Titus jails Citrinitas
Ankamius enshrouds Sakura Hana in Bewildering Fog
Scorpious kills TellTaleHeart
Suzune kills Bulbazak
Suzune investigates Titus (Result: Town)
Scorpious tracks Metal Sonic (Result: Metal Sonic did not perform an action on Night 2)

Day 3:

Vedith is lynched

Night 3:

Titus jails Citrinitas
Ankamius enshrouds Varsoon in Bewildering Fog
Lalendra kills Titus
Suzune kills Maxous
Maxous does not shoot anybody
Suzune investigates Ankamius (Result: Not Town)

Day 4:

Lalendra is lynched

Night 4:

Ankamius does not enshroud anyone in Bewildering Fog
Suzune kills Ankamius
Ankamius kills Citrinitas
Suzune investigates Firebringer (Result: Town)

Day 5:

Cabd is lynched

Night 5:

Suzune kills Varsoon
Suzune investigates Metal Sonic (Result: Town)

Day 6:

Metal Sonic is lynched

Night 6:

Suzune kills Sakura Hana
Suzune investigates KingdomAces (Result: Town)

Day 7:

No lynch

Night 7:

Suzune kills Firebringer
Suzune investigates Nicole Mimi Tithel (Result: Town)

Day 8:

Suzune is lynched

KingdomAces survives and wins
Nicole Mimi Tithel survives and wins
Skullduggery
Skullduggery
Mafia Scum
Skullduggery
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4406 (ISO) » Sat Oct 17, 2015 4:41 pm

Post by Skullduggery »

That concludes Persona 4 Mafia! Thanks a lot for playing, everybody! I hope you all enjoyed yourselves. Persona 4 is one of my favorite video games, so I had a lot of fun designing and running a Mafia game based on it. I think this game was a big success, and I feel comfortable saying that this is my favorite modded game to date.

Many thanks to Otolia and caledfwitch for offering their assistance as reviewers, and a huge thanks to all the players who made this game such a joy to watch. This was a fantastic player list. You guys rock.

Major props to Suzune for hanging in there as long as she did. Congratulations on the victory, Town!
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #4407 (ISO) » Sat Oct 17, 2015 4:47 pm

Post by Sakura Hana »

When i saw the signup thread for this game i knew i had to join it, Persona 4 has been one of my all time favorite games for PS2, Thanks a lot for this game really, i enjoyed it a lot ^_^

GG Everyone!

And next time lynch claimed scum instead of spending 3 days doing so...
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Bulbazak
Bulbazak
Survivor
Bulbazak
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4408 (ISO) » Sat Oct 17, 2015 4:52 pm

Post by Bulbazak »

If I have one objection to anything modding-wise, it's that Skull posted the investigation results in the scum topic instead of sending them privately to the Tracker. That means that I had access to information that I really shouldn't have. Only the investigative having the results is part of the risk, which would have made day talk worth more. Only nitpick I really have.
Bulbazak is so town that everytime someone votes him Mastin coughs blood.
- Nachomamma8, Maniacal Street Mafia

V/LA during weekends. Now leave me alone!
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4409 (ISO) » Sat Oct 17, 2015 4:54 pm

Post by Sakura Hana »

Also pie's reads on post that's indeed a very 1337 post.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4410 (ISO) » Sat Oct 17, 2015 4:55 pm

Post by Sakura Hana »

In post 4408, Bulbazak wrote:If I have one objection to anything modding-wise, it's that Skull posted the investigation results in the scum topic instead of sending them privately to the Tracker. That means that I had access to information that I really shouldn't have. Only the investigative having the results is part of the risk, which would have made day talk worth more. Only nitpick I really have.

Oh really?
I thought it was normal if you guys had Daytalk, but before then yeah i'd agree with that.
Also did you really fog me only off claiming my flavor :P
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4411 (ISO) » Sat Oct 17, 2015 4:56 pm

Post by Ankamius »

I'm still completely lost as to how people were townreading Suzune on day one.
Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #4412 (ISO) » Sat Oct 17, 2015 4:57 pm

Post by Metal Sonic »

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY

thanks for the game skull! it was very fun!!!!!!!!!!!
oopsies! haha!

I've updated my wiki! Check it out!
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4413 (ISO) » Sat Oct 17, 2015 4:59 pm

Post by Sakura Hana »

You're still a Death Godfather >_>
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Bulbazak
Bulbazak
Survivor
Bulbazak
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4414 (ISO) » Sat Oct 17, 2015 4:59 pm

Post by Bulbazak »

My team wanted to kill Pie on n2, but I talked them out of it. I figured that Pie dying at that point in the game, before the IC or obv. role claims, would signal to town that he was a threat, and the first thing you guys would do is look at her reads. It was too big of a risk. I had planned on playing my way out of it and muddying the waters to make a Pie kill safer on a later night, but unfortunately, I was killed before I could put that plan into action.

P-edit: Yeah, that's why we fogged you. Unfortunately, we were never able to use my abilities. One of the many reasons why there was no way our team could win this.
Bulbazak is so town that everytime someone votes him Mastin coughs blood.
- Nachomamma8, Maniacal Street Mafia

V/LA during weekends. Now leave me alone!
borkjerfkin
borkjerfkin
He/Him
Xenophile
borkjerfkin
He/Him
Xenophile
Xenophile
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #4415 (ISO) » Sat Oct 17, 2015 4:59 pm

Post by borkjerfkin »

In post 4411, Ankamius wrote:I'm still completely lost as to how people were townreading Suzune on day one.

*shrug* I'll cop to a bad read. It happens. I had a few (sorry REM/Hopkirk/Vedith)
beefycheese
Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #4416 (ISO) » Sat Oct 17, 2015 5:00 pm

Post by Metal Sonic »

In post 4148, Metal Sonic wrote:VOTE: suzune

Always lynch claimed scum NO MATTER WHAT

public service announcement brought to you by tituscorp

or whatever sakura said
oopsies! haha!

Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4417 (ISO) » Sat Oct 17, 2015 5:01 pm

Post by Sakura Hana »

Yeah that was my purpose of flavor claiming, tho i actually intended to draw a NK, but that worked too.
I figured if scum knew about flavor, they'd think i was a doctor because of Yukiko's persona's abilities.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4418 (ISO) » Sat Oct 17, 2015 5:03 pm

Post by Ankamius »

In post 4405, Skullduggery wrote:The dead thread can be found here. If I don't hear any objections from any member of the Scum team, the Mafia faction private topic will be made public in about 48 hours.

No objections.
Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #4419 (ISO) » Sat Oct 17, 2015 5:03 pm

Post by Metal Sonic »

"fog immune weak doctor" allowed me to fake inno obvious town so that they would never get lynched, then proceed to box out the mafia until i died

ironically there was no need to, since scum were screwed

i could have used it to box out SK too but then by that point i was suspecting nicole (sorry pie!) so i decided not to do that in case i was wrong (you see i have a sense of right and wrong too)

it doesnt matter what my claim is as long as i am obvtown as fuck. for some reason i was role lynched anyway >_> oh well

we won!!!!1!1!!11
oopsies! haha!

Skullduggery
Skullduggery
Mafia Scum
Skullduggery
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4420 (ISO) » Sat Oct 17, 2015 5:03 pm

Post by Skullduggery »

In post 4408, Bulbazak wrote:If I have one objection to anything modding-wise, it's that Skull posted the investigation results in the scum topic instead of sending them privately to the Tracker. That means that I had access to information that I really shouldn't have. Only the investigative having the results is part of the risk, which would have made day talk worth more. Only nitpick I really have.

Yeah, that's a fair point. I've just always done it that way. The Mafia faction is a team and teams are meant to work together, so withholding one team member's investigation results from the rest of the team just doesn't feel right. I do see where you're coming from, but I guess I just view things differently. *shrug*

In post 4409, Sakura Hana wrote:Also pie's reads on post that's indeed a very 1337 post.

The funniest part is that she was so convinced that she was going to die early in this game. Look what happened instead. :lol:

In post 4412, Metal Sonic wrote:thanks for the game skull! it was very fun!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm glad you enjoyed it.
Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #4421 (ISO) » Sat Oct 17, 2015 5:04 pm

Post by Metal Sonic »

somehow even though 2 scum were NKed by SK we were still pushed into Lylo

but then again thats the intended effect right

all good
oopsies! haha!

Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4422 (ISO) » Sat Oct 17, 2015 5:04 pm

Post by Ankamius »

Skull: The scumteam should probably get access to the scum PT again regardless :/
borkjerfkin
borkjerfkin
He/Him
Xenophile
borkjerfkin
He/Him
Xenophile
Xenophile

Post Post #4423 (ISO) » Sat Oct 17, 2015 5:08 pm

Post by borkjerfkin »

This game had a number of mechanics I did not expect (deputy reliant on SK death, town enabler whose death was 100% pro-town)
beefycheese
borkjerfkin
borkjerfkin
He/Him
Xenophile
borkjerfkin
He/Him
Xenophile
Xenophile

Post Post #4424 (ISO) » Sat Oct 17, 2015 5:08 pm

Post by borkjerfkin »