RolePlay25
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4200 (ISO) » Fri Jan 22, 2016 3:11 pm

Post by RolePlay25 »

Scum PGO would be quite the silly role. Day 1: "Hi guys, um, I'm a trainer. Apparently if you visit me at night you'll spend the night training and then you get an upgrade to your ability. I asked the mod what it was, but he just said it was personal for each ability in the game. I thought that it might not be worth claiming, because scum can get upgrades too, but I figured there's more town roles than scum roles, and scum are likely to get a rolecop anyway. I'm not too worried about dying if I upgrade everyone night 1 anyway."

Day 2: :twisted:
RolePlay25
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4201 (ISO) » Fri Jan 22, 2016 3:14 pm

Post by RolePlay25 »

Serial Killer PGO would make a bit of sense, because you have an incentive not to do that, but KC says I was targeted by 3Dice last night, and if that's true (and I can't think why she'd fakeclaim it) then that's out too. And no deaths and... yeah, I can't think of PGO as mafia-scum here.

It might be a really good fakeclaim, but why would scum visit me of all people with any role? Rolecop? I'd think there's people they'd want to use that on more, given I already more or less claimed my role day 2.
Learned Hand
Learned Hand
Goon
Learned Hand
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4202 (ISO) » Fri Jan 22, 2016 4:06 pm

Post by Learned Hand »

zMuffin - You're flat out wrong. Anyone can verify by putting Learned Hand and Roleplay into ISO and see the temporal order of things. I've included a few bits, in chronological order. There's a great deal more ugliness, and it wasn't started by me, and I made more than one attempt to settle it down, one of which RP is still intentionally misrepresenting for {reasons}.

In post 821, RolePlay25 wrote:
In post 799, Learned Hand wrote:@jeanne, NEVER CRUMB TO SOMEONE YOU ARE NOT HARD TOWN READING. EVER!

Second, being transparent is saying what you know when you know it.

Third, if I ever taught you wifom to the point of stopping others from communicating is good. That's my bad. For any role in existance, you've done enough. Hunt scum only for the rest of the time.

~Titus

REVIEW YOUR OWN POST

WHAT ISN'T SHARKY DOING

PAY ATTENTION TITUS. PAY SOME FUCKING ATTENTION FOR ONCE.

First volley. Pretty tame, but clearly shows there's some history with Titus and RP.

In post 841, Learned Hand wrote:VOTE: Jeanne11

Too much noise and too much smokescreen for scum to hide in. Could have the most incredible role ever conceived and I would still want to get rid of the noise.

~Drixx

Here's where I enter into things. There's nothing here that should instigate anyone to respond with personal attacks.

In post 857, RolePlay25 wrote:
If that's a lynch, replace out

Not dealing with this stupidity.

First attack at me; borderline. "this stupidity" could refer to play and not me personally. Later quotes make it clear that it isn't aimed at play. Still ... for the sake of having context, this is included.

In post 906, RolePlay25 wrote:
In post 901, itlepip wrote:Jeanne, can you stop insulting me for no reason, it isn't helping me look at you objectively.

Cerberus, did Jeanne make any claim in the neighborhood?

Also Jeanne, did you quote your role from your PM and if not, can you?

I dunno, why are you literally trash?

Here's RP abusing another player, calling them "literally trash".

In post 909, RolePlay25 wrote:I have been playing mafia for more years than you've been potty trained.

Okay, more than zero isn't much, I'm being fair.

But honestly, I have never seen a less impressive and less intelligent entrance to the game. It seems deliberately designed to needle a player who has already come close to blowing up. And then you try to bait her into getting modkilled. If she's town, and I'm fairly certain she is, then you're either scum or one of the worst players I have ever had the displeasure to play mafia with.

Here's RP personally insulting {someone}. It's not entirely clear who he is attacking here.

In post 911, Learned Hand wrote:
In post 906, RolePlay25 wrote:
In post 901, itlepip wrote:Jeanne, can you stop insulting me for no reason, it isn't helping me look at you objectively.

Cerberus, did Jeanne make any claim in the neighborhood?

Also Jeanne, did you quote your role from your PM and if not, can you?

I dunno, why are you literally trash?

Posts like this should stop.

~Titus

Here's Titus just saying that the personal attack type posts should stop. She didn't say anything out of line.

In post 917, RolePlay25 wrote:CERBERUS STOP BEING SHIT

STOP BEING SHIT

I NEED ONE PLAYER IN THIS GAME WHO ISN'T SHIT

WORK WITH ME HERE

Calls everyone in the game Shit.

In post 2032, Learned Hand wrote:
In post 2031, RolePlay25 wrote:
In post 2029, Learned Hand wrote:
In post 2027, RolePlay25 wrote:
In post 2011, Learned Hand wrote:@Roleplay, I don't see what the hyponotoad has to do with anything.

Really, then why aren't you lynching Sharky? The man who hasn't posted for a million years? Because all glory to the hypnotoad.

Because he can give you fuckers desperadoes which forces your scum team to implode or confirm us as town. Win win.

Yeah, Titus? You're bad at mafia.

The last guy who tried to provoke people is dead and flipped scum.

You shouldn't emulate your buddy or if you are Derp town, scum.

Titus pointing out that provoking people is a scum tactic, right after RP again is slinging insults.

In post 2035, RolePlay25 wrote:Titus, you have always been bad at mafia. You're copying some of the most violently toxic players on the site, and the past few years haven't made you any better. I'd say that all they've done is give you an ego, but you had that since day 1 (and it was even less deserved then).

Get out of your fucking derp tunnel. You're going to complain that we're all bad and shit when it turns out we're all town and you're helping the scumteam, as usual, but it's basically your MO. I'm sure you have some game you want to link me to where you caught all the scum day 1 and everyone ignored you, but everyone ignored you because you're usually wrong, you live in tunnels, and you operate on pure confirmation bias.

You want to play like a fucking terrorist? Fine. You'll put yourself on the need to die list, and one way or another I will see that happen. I always, always do. That is a promise, by the way. If I'm town and I want someone to die, one way or another they fucking die. I don't by a long shot have a strong town read on you, and the more you flail about trying to threaten me (hah! If you had any fucking clue) then the more you move towards being a necessary death. You think I'm town and you're threatening me because I disagree with your reads, Titus, what does that say about you?

A completely non instigated all out attack on Titus.

In post 2147, RolePlay25 wrote:I POSTED THE QUOTES IN THREAD ARE YOU ILLITERATE?

HE VOTES JEANNE FOR CHAINSAW DEFENDING HERSELF. AND OMGUS VOTING TN. ITS FABRICATED FUCKING BULLSHIT

GET YOUR FUCKING HEAD IN THE GAME. CHRIST.

Here we go with more attacks against people and not play.

In post 2159, RolePlay25 wrote:I said OLDER than 10, muffin. I know reading is a problem for you, why not ask your teacher for some of those books with the pretty pictures to amuse you while the grownups have a conversation.

Interesting that zMuffin (inaccurately) tried to paint me as the instigator. Makes me wonder if zMuffin perhaps thought I was the one who posted this and just mixed the two of us up.

In post 2208, RolePlay25 wrote:
In post 2203, Elbirn wrote:
In post 2187, Learned Hand wrote:@ZMuffin, Those aren't
town
thought processes. I pushed for the miller claims to see who would jump. Scum would love to lynch the millers in succession. When I call him on this, he says Shiro is his homeboy for life.
As deadline approaches, he's back to miller hysteria.

He took the same approach with Jeanne. Never going to vote her and then does when it's easy.

The negative utility comments regarding reflexive BG rolecop are subtle jabs at EAP, and I don't get why you townread them.

While one can be a scum miller, it's unlikely unless multiball. Shiro's posting doesn't look scummy to me.

Holy christ

It's more lies! God in heaven Titus if you're town you can literally eat a bag of dicks.

Where in the everloving fuck have I pushed Errant OR Shiro or claimed that they should be lynched or were scum or even fucking interacted with them in the past 24 hours aside from me telling you that I'm not pushing them? Die in a fire, you are lying. Your push against me is lies. You're fucked cuz I know you're scum and you're trying to get me lynched in day play so you don't have to NK me.

I vote Jeanne when it was easy? I VOTED JEANNE WHEN SHE FUCKED UP. I OUTLINED WHY AND HOW SHE FUCKED UP.

Oh hey look it's you agreeing that scum miller's don't exist, so I'm right to think Shiro is town. you said something that isn't bullshit. Have a cookie Titus.

Careful, she's about to whine that you're breaking site rules rather than interact.

Telling someone to eat a bag of dicks is totally cool, amirite?

In post 2218, Learned Hand wrote:
In post 2141, zMuffinMan wrote:
In post 2136, RolePlay25 wrote:So if you want to be worthless, be worthless. You can leave the name calling out of it.

yeah, fuck up retard, you're shit at the game and you're calling others worthless and shit

get fucked

This needs to either get modkilled or WotC killed. To my everlasting shame, I slipped and let my exposure to the internet cause me to use the word "tard" in a completed game on site. It's the worst thing I've ever said on this site.

The word "retard" is so far across the line and so blatantly a cruel attack against the person (and most certainly not the play), and it's also ridiculously insulting to the rest of us.

~Drixx

Here's zMuffin and RP going after each other, both across the line, and me commenting that it needs to stop.

In post 2221, Learned Hand wrote:If you're talking to me, save your breath. I've been shitting my guts out and spending 80% of my waking time in the washroom for the last few days. I was V/LA across the site.

I'm trying to catch up in this game and seeing shit like that just infuriates me. I'm crippled. I am not "a" cripple. There's a difference. The word crippled describes my condition. I am not "physically challenged" or any of that politically correct mumbo jumbo. I can take care of myself. I get in and out of my wheelchair without aid. I can get off the ground if I fall. I cook, clean, drive, work and excel in my field. My legs don't work properly due to a spinal injury, so I'm crippled.

But if you decide to call me "a" cripple, you are adding negative judgment and suggesting I am sub-human because of it. The same goes for when you say someone is "a" retard. There's a difference between being retarded (which, as a word, simply means that something has been slowed down ... growth can be retarded both physically and mentally), and being called "a" retard. It's the name calling that has no place in civilized discourse.

~Drixx

Me trying to diffuse the situation by exposing some of my own personal stuff to make the point.

In post 2453, RolePlay25 wrote:
In post 2446, Cerberus v666 wrote:RP, seriously, stop it with the name calling. It's unnecessary. You were already warned by the mod. i don't want the result of this game to be marred by someone getting themselves modkilled.

Drixx: that post was terrible. So bad. Why are you even telling us this right now? Why is it relevant? Why are you working so hard to diminish pressure before any pressure exists? Hell, your slots even ASKED for a 1v1, when you could have just laid low. it doesn't make sense to follow that up with a fucking wall of "keep away from us because we are good for town and we will totally claim soon". You know what happens when you do that? You tell us that you are no longer interested in a 1v1, and now you just want to get the hell out of the middle of things.

Also, I wasn't talking about grammar Drixx! I was talking about how it's very easy to look at that sentence (notice my EBWOP, because I typoed!) in terms of logical syntax, and see a clear claim that both sharky and jeanne are investigatives.

pedit: RP, that's not true. Drixx is quite content claiming vague but useful and deliberately trying to draw NK's to himself, or to do so to WIFOM scum.

Then he lies as town. That's probably a reflection of his character more than anything.

He's lying scum here.

Unprovoked attack on my personal character.

In post 2475, Learned Hand wrote:
In post 2466, RolePlay25 wrote:"Vote Learned Hand and put up with this pile of patronizing bullshit where we alternate between claiming you're too stupid to talk to and you won't be responding and doing a point by point rebuttal!

Deal with the scum hydra who will blame any inconsistencies on other the other head!"

Yeah, most people don't want to put up with that. Too bad for you I don't really care.

I'd like to step outside of the game and speak "OOC" for a moment. For your own mental health, I think you probably need to go for a walk or go do something else for awhile. I type really fast and you are flooding in a ridiculous amount of rage posts in a very short period of time. That amount of rage generally puts a lot of stress on the body's autonomic systems, raises blood pressure, and does a lot of other not so great things for your physical and mental well being.

Back "In Character" - I'm still waiting for you to actually like quote me lying. Mafia is a game where people of all alignments lie and deceive for various reasons. You are repeatedly calling us "Lying scum" and "The scum hydra" and so on and so forth, but so far as I've seen, you haven't actually demonstrated that we lied anywhere.

Furthermore, I don't believe either of us ever said that we never post without consulting one another. We talk on slack when we can, but we both possess agency. We can act on our own.

As for your assertion that I just now soft claimed ... erm ... we've softed basically the whole day phase, all the way back to our first posts. If you choose to ignore the part where I point out to you the evidence that we long ago softed what we are and someone would either have a pretty good idea what we are or would have to assume we're really terrible players because of it ... that's on you. You don't get to just say something and have it be true and line up with reality just because you are misinformed (or intentionally trying to misinform others). I was quite clear that we had made posts thousands of posts ago that I'm sure most of the game caught on to and they have some idea what we are.

I'm sorry you missed it... but that's not excuse for frothing at the mouth rage posts.

This is the end of me talking with you until you show you can calm down and have a rational adult conversation. I warned you when I started posting that I was only going to talk to you right now unless you stopped, and you've kept up with the toxic posts and rage posting, so if you can't behave, I will simply ignore you. I don't need the stress, and I have no interest in helping you flood the game with noise.

The proverbial ball is in your court mate.

With affection,
Drixx

Here's the "mental health" quote. You can go look at the surrounding context. At the point when I made this post, RP had been making rage posts and spamming the thread for around an hour. I was showing genuine concern for his well being. I didn't make any commentary on his mental health, since I don't know him and don't have any idea if he has any issues. What I
DID
do was point out the many issues that anger/rage can have on the body, both physically and mentally. The words "mental health" were used in the context of me stepping outside of the game and again trying to diffuse the situation. Everything I said is true in terms of what anger/rage do to the body, and anyone familiar with psychology can describe the long term negative effects of anger and rage on a person's mental state.

There's quite a lot more, but suffice it to say that I've made more than one attempt to steer RP away from the ugliness. It wasn't started by either head of this hydra, and anyone can verify that just by putting us in ISO and looking at things in temporal order. Some people seem to think that nobody should have a problem with people crossing the line; however, the rules exist for a reason. I think both Titus and I have been absurdly patient and endured quite enough abuse long before now.

And for the record: I'm in a hydra. I can not post the rest of the game and that isn't a threat to Dramonic in any way. There's someone else who can post. I personally simply won't be participating as long as RP is allowed to continue his behavior. I've shown in context that it was not instigated by myself, nor was it instigated by Titus. We have both, in fact, done our best to take the high road and try to get it to stop on multiple occasions. RP seems incapable of playing the game without crossing the line, and since we cannot get him to stop by any means, that forces us to ask the moderator to handle it.

@zMuffin - In the future, please go check your facts before you come after me trying to say it's my fault that someone is frothing at the mouth raging and attacking people. It's a simple matter to look at what was posted, and when, and see that neither head of this hydra provoked RP into his behavior. He chose to cross the site rules and refuses to change his behavior. Nobody provoked him or forced him to do that. There's an implicit social contract in place, and part of that social contract is that we all agree to abide by the site and game rules, and behave like adults. Nobody gets to tell me that I am obligated to endure constant attacks that violate the rules, because I'm not.

~D
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4203 (ISO) » Fri Jan 22, 2016 4:11 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 4181, Learned Hand wrote:Tangential.

The mod isn't going to give a player a fakeclaim when using said fakeclaim would get them lynched. Bastard or no, that's just terrible modding by lying to players. Dramonic or no, that's just not likely to happen. Stating that Dramonic doesn't give fakeclaims makes it all the more likely 3dice is scum and borrowing what was previously made up for a claim.

3Dice actually did visit Roleplay last Night. If he were Scum, would he not have killed Roleplay?
Klingoncelt: "The whole scumteam slipped on page 1. It's the new meta. Sheep me because my reads are so accurate that whoever I name gets mod-converted to scum."
-
MiniDeathStar
Cerberus v666
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Let's Be Reasonable

Post Post #4204 (ISO) » Fri Jan 22, 2016 4:11 pm

Post by Cerberus v666 »

Drixx. Nobody else cares. I don't care, and I'm your friend.If I don't care, and I think you're being an ass too because of your stupid ass policy of "I don't start fights but I finish them", it is highly likely everyone else thinks you're being an ass too.
RolePlay25
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4205 (ISO) » Fri Jan 22, 2016 4:16 pm

Post by RolePlay25 »

In post 4203, Klingoncelt wrote:
In post 4181, Learned Hand wrote:Tangential.

The mod isn't going to give a player a fakeclaim when using said fakeclaim would get them lynched. Bastard or no, that's just terrible modding by lying to players. Dramonic or no, that's just not likely to happen. Stating that Dramonic doesn't give fakeclaims makes it all the more likely 3dice is scum and borrowing what was previously made up for a claim.

3Dice actually did visit Roleplay last Night. If he were Scum, would he not have killed Roleplay?

Well it could have been a role cop. The thing is though, if I were a 3dice/MF scumteam, I'd definitely have 3Dice submit the kill. MF being blocked by Elbirn seems like the sort of thing that might exactly happen.
RolePlay25
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4206 (ISO) » Fri Jan 22, 2016 4:18 pm

Post by RolePlay25 »

I mean it's a soft reason to think someone is a cop. And a ballsy play is the only thing that could win it for the scum team. But it just seems like this is not the right choice. What if someone really does poke him with some ability? PGO scum is ridiculous. What if someone did poke him with an ability N1? There's really no way of knowing.

It's a high risk gamble, and even if he did take it, then he'd have to take it with MF being scum. So they get lynched today regardless.

Honestly I think he's town though.
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4207 (ISO) » Fri Jan 22, 2016 4:23 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 4202, Learned Hand wrote:zMuffin - You're flat out wrong. Anyone can verify by putting Learned Hand and Roleplay into ISO and see the temporal order of things. I've included a few bits, in chronological order. There's a great deal more ugliness, and it wasn't started by me, and I made more than one attempt to settle it down, one of which RP is still intentionally misrepresenting for {reasons}. ... ... ... ... ... ...

Roleplay
- never argue with an attorney. Definitely never,
ever
argue with
two
attorneys.

If you do they'll make eye-blistering wallposts.

My whole face hurts from reading that post.

And it's dumb as fuck for a couple of semi-confirmed Townies to go at each other like this.

Both of you will now ignore each other.

Zmuffin, quit baiting. You aren't in the Townblock, you know.

Titus (and Drixx) I asked for reads lists. As much as you like to read mine, Titus, I think you should post yours.

Why is MassFlop not lynched yet?
Klingoncelt: "The whole scumteam slipped on page 1. It's the new meta. Sheep me because my reads are so accurate that whoever I name gets mod-converted to scum."
-
MiniDeathStar
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4208 (ISO) » Fri Jan 22, 2016 4:39 pm

Post by dramonic »

This shitfest as gone on more than long enough.
I'm calling the game right here, If yuo wanna chalk it as a town win feel free, but I am thoroughly ashamed of some of your behavior.

I can handle anger.
I can handle rage.
What I will not accept is threats and constant attempt to take the moral high ground, while actively baiting.

I personally do not like GreyICE, our interactions have pretty much always been "yo, you're a dickwad", "fuck off shithead", but what I saw from LH in this game was frankly appalling.
Also, anyone who really thinks what Falcon did in Smite was less than this seriously needs to take a fucking step back.

Titus, Drixx, and any form of hydra/alt including them is permanently blacklisted from any game I mod.

Role PMs coming up in a few hours. Feel free to spam me with PMs about how awful and unfair I am. Alternatively, the report function works for incompetent mods too!
I'm a hoot
Stream: twitch.tv/dramonic
-If you stick your ear close enough to the game thread you can actually hear dram suffer in real life.-Beeboy
-Being obtuse is not a consequence of being a mod, it's a prerequisite. I think you may just have overestimated my intelligence before.-Korts
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4209 (ISO) » Fri Jan 22, 2016 4:45 pm

Post by dramonic »

Welcome to UNI MUM Mafia,
BBMolla
. You are a
Dolphin
. People think you're cute and wonderful and "OH MY GOD THE ADORABLE CLICKING!" In reality, dolphins are the douchebags of the sea. It's all about kidnapping and denying food to the lady dolphins til they have sex with you. You disgusting monster.

Faction:
Agent of Lies

You are
Macho Ninja Encryptor Godfather
. You have the following special abilities:

Passive Abilities:

Agents of Lies
- You are part of the mafia with
tn5421 (Mastin2)
Mass Flop ("that moment when you can't decide what to pick in a upick")
and
zmuffinman (impossibly long name)
. You may talk at any time with them.
Delicious Flesh
- You happen to be quite tasty in some parts of the world. No protection can save you from being killed and consumed.
BUT IT'S SO CUTE!
- No form of investigation could ever see you as guilty. If a tracker or watcher would catch you performing a kill, they'll get no result either.
Click click mofo
- While you are alive, the mafia can communicate during the day.

Active Abilities:

Pun death
- This is your factionnal kill. Your flavour is "Sleeping with the fishes"

Please remember that you can use only one active ability per day/night phase.

Win Condition (Liar):
You win when nothing can stop the lies from spreading!

Please confirm in-thread.

The mafia QT is here: http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=90&t=64658
The topic is here: http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=64659

tn5421
. You are
Mastin2.
We used to believe you were a dude and just camera-shy or something, but it turns out you're actually a lady on the inside. That's fine and dandy but you didn't tell me personally so now you're scum... I know it doesn't make sense, just roll with it.

Faction:
Agent of Lies

You are
Ocassionally Blocked Immunizer Goon

Passive Abilities:

Agents of Lies
BBMolla (Dolphin)
Mass Flop ("that moment when you can't decide what to pick in a upick")
and
Growing Lady
- Having opened up to the community is a weight off your chest. Don't get too comfortable, because there's another two weights on their way now. On night 3 and 6 you will take the nights off to inspect those and make sure everything seems normal.

Active Abilities:

Pun death
- This is your factionnal kill. Your flavour is "expanded"
Wall of Text
- Trademarked. Each night you may target someone and send me a (preferably long) wikipedia article. Your target will be made immune to actions, and anyone who targetted them will instead receive the article. If you choose nothing I'll choose at random.

Win Condition (Liar):

Mass Flop
. You are
that moment when you can't decide what to pick in a upick
. You think you`re oh so clever don't you? "It's funny because it's metahumor! HAHAHA". No, no it's not. Shame on you for trying to make that joke. I'LL SHOW YOU FUNNY! >:(

Faction:
Agent of Lies

You are
Jack-of-Dead-Trades Direct Goon

Passive Abilities:

Agents of Lies
BBMolla (Dolphin)
tn5421 (Mastin2)
and
Far too complicated
- Your actions cannot be modified, boosted, roleblocked or otherwise affected.

Active Abilities:

Pun death
- This is your factionnal kill. Your flavour is "bored to death"
Creatively Challenged
- You have zero creativity, clearly. You may target a dead player each night as a free action to gain a one-shot copy of one of their abilities.

Win Condition (Liar):

zmuffinman
. You are
that time when you and your friends were having a rather light-hearted conversation and everyone was having a good laugh and then someone mentioned music they like and the conversation turned towards "name some good bands" and you said "nickelback" and there was a very long and awkward pause where they just stared at you for a while and one of them shook their head while still maintaining the stare and after that things just weren't the same

You don't get flavour.

Faction:
Agent of Lies

You are
Hated Reviving Poisoner

Passive Abilities:

Agents of Lies
BBMolla (Dolphin)
tn5421 (Mastin2)
and
Mass Flop (that moment when you can't decide what to pick in a upick)
Nickelback,
really?
- You are hated, and you seriously deserve it. You take 1 less vote to lynch.
Please die already
- Unfortunately, your favourite group just doesn't want to stay dead. Whenever you would die, you come back to life with an extra layer of hatred on you, until your hatred treshold becomes equal or lower than the lynch threshold. This means if it take three to lynch and you revived twice you can't revive anymore.

Active Abilities:

Pun death
- This is your factionnal kill. Your flavour is "Chose death over... that..."
Nightmare Fuel
- Nobody wants to hear it. NOBODY. Each night, you may sing to someone. If they've heard your singing before, they'll kill themselves. Alternatively, you can publicly sing to someone during the day (bold a song title and a target, for example
Photograph: Dramonic
) to reduce their lynch threshold by 1.

Win Condition (Liar):

3dicerolling
. You are
Luigi
. Specifically the Luigi Mansion rendition, which basically means you are cowardly, whine a lot and swing a vaccuum cleaner around frantically because that's what sane people do. Also you accidentally killed Mario because he made you jump. Woops.

Faction:
Bystander

You are
Paranoid Janitor Vigilante cop

Passive Abilities:

AAAAAAAAH!
- If you are targetted during the night, you will reflexively vaccuum that person into oblivion out of fear. They will also be janitored. Your kill flavour is "cleaned up"
Busted Vaccuum
- When you die everyone you vaccuumed will flip.

Active Abilities:

M-m-m-mario?
- Each night you may investigate someone to find out if they're Mario. Obviously they aren't, you killed him, but you'll also get an idea of who they are in the process.

Win Condition (Bystander):
You win when all threats have been eliminated.

Elbirn
. You are
Le Petit Prince
. You are alone on a small comet, with nothing but really strange sentient rose for company, but otherwise you seem to be doing pretty well. Although you have a bizarre fascination with sheeps.

Faction:
Bystander

You are a
1-shot BP semi-public roleblocker

Passive Abilities:

Childish Innocence
- You don't really grasp subtlety, and as such the targets of actions performed by you know you targetted them and the effect of the action.
Dessine moi une armure
- You are immune to one nightkill during the game. It's good to be prepared against dangerous things, like baobabs and stuff.

Active Abilities:

Dessine moi un mouton
- Preferably in a crate, because your home is very small. Each night you may force someone to interrupt everything they were doing to draw you a sheep. Sheeps are very very important.

Sharky5x
. You are
Hobo Eskimo Pony
. As far as I can tell, you're a brown, not particularely smart and/or wise horse with sunglasses who looks dirty. You also answer questions a lot and eat... fish? The hell is wrong with you? <_<

Faction:
Bystander

You are a
Uninspired Lucid Dreamer

Passive Abilities:

-V('_')V-
- You are not personally opiniated unless prompted. You don't HAVE to follow demands, but you can't target or vote any specific player unless someone suggests it. It can be a non-specific demand (ex: Someone should vote Dramonic). You can't notify people of this ability. Consider it a post restriction.

Active Abilities:

o/
- Somehow, you've very resourceful. Each day or night, you may use any single targetted action, assuming it was suggested and is not stupid/gamebreaking. Ask if you aren't sure. Again, you may not discuss this ability with the other players.

ErrantParabola
. You are a
Chryssalid
. Swift, deadly, and pretty gross, you specialize in making more of you by turning corpses into zombies which later hatch into baby yous.
... Basically an insectoid version of the monstrosity from the Aliens movies.

Faction:
Bystander

You are a
Miller Pseudo Bookie

Passive Abilities:

Insectoid
- Not to be specist, but you look like a really evil creature. You come up as scum to investigations.

Active Abilities:

Implant
- If you are on a player's wagon when they are lynched, you may implant them. they will not appear to die. Instead the playerslot will vote wherever you vote thereafter. Note that the player IS dead, his slot is just zombying around. If they are lynched again or nightkilled, the effect ends. You can only have one zombie at a time.

roleplay25
. You are
J.C. Denton
. You are an nano-augmented agent initially tasked by the UNATCO, but you turned your back on them to serve the NSF. Not that you didn't already know that. I mean that's what I understood.

Faction:
Bystander

You are a
Healthy Self-Watcher

Passive Abilities:

Nanotech Immunity
- Due to your sweet sweet nanobots, you are immune to any effect that would kill you in non-instantaneous fashion. Things like poison or arson don't affect you.
Sonar Vision
- Apparently you can see using sound, which doesn't make sense because it's not echolocation, but whatever. If you are targetted, you will be informed of the person who actionned you.

Active Abilities:

None
- Sucks to be a nano-augmented soldier, doesn't it?

Davsto
. You are
Brian
. You were born on the same day and next door to Jesus Christ. Apparently that confused everyone enough that some people are convinced you're the messiah. Cue silly shenanigans.

Faction:
Bystander

You are a
Zombieproof Bad Voter

Passive Abilities:

Definitely not JC
- You're not the Christ. You cannot be revived as a zombie under any circumstances.
Accidental Miracle
- You just can't kill people. If someone would be lynched and you are on their wagon, your vote counts as zero.

Active Abilities:

None
- You're not actually special man.

Klingoncelt
. You are
Sacagawea
. You are the Lemhi Shoshone who helped the Lewis and Clark expedition complete their exploration tasks. As a result, you're also a pretty large symbol of women's worth and independance.

Faction:
Bystander

You are a
Innocent Translator

Passive Abilities:

Translator
- You speak multiple languages. You know that
sharky5x
and
Edgar Allan Pro
have post restrictions.
War Inefficient
- No reasonable being in the multiverse could believe you're harmful. At any time you may ask to be revealed as an
Innocent Translator

Active Abilities:

None
- You're skilled, but not a tactician or anything.

Shiro
. You are
Rick
. You are basically an alcoholic genius scientist who keeps bringing his grandson on your interdimensional expeditions. You also hate pretty much everything that could potentially get in the way of science and organizations in general. You're a bad influence with a massive criminal record.

Faction:
Bystander

You are a
Miller Amnesiac

Passive Abilities:

The record though
- You come up as scum to investigations. You know what you did.
Alcoholism Damage
- You have a major drinking problem which has caused you to forget. If you are protected by a doc, you will have your abilities restored.

Active Abilities:

???
- I dunno, if only you could remember...

Learned Hands
. You are
G'car
. You are the spiritual leader of the Narn. You started out hating the Centauri, but you've grown to understand instead of hate. At least that's my understanding <_<

Faction:
Bystander

You are a
Wise Empowerer

Passive Abilities:

Understanding before hate
- Time and torture has taught you that appearances are not what they seem. You know there is at least 1 miller and 1 godfather in the game.

Active Abilities:

Guiding Words
- You are such a force of inspiration that you may target someone each night to ensure their action goes through.

DiamondSentinel
. You are
Scott Pilgrim
. While most of your girlfriends have been total badasses, you're a pretty regular joe. You're surprisingly skilled at unarmed and sword fighting, but that's about it.

Faction:
Bystander

You are a
Vanilla Townie

Passive Abilities:

None
- Yep. Sucks to be bland!

Active Abilities:

None
- Unlike all of your gfs.

Jeanne11
. You are
Ai Haibara
. Originally the scientist who invented the poison that shrank Conan, you took this alias after accidentally exposing yourself to it as well. I mean, I think it was an accident anyways.

Faction:
Bystander

You are a
Weakish Tracker Neighbor

Passive Abilities:

Mangakyarakutā
- You share a neighbor quicktopic with
Cerberus v666
and
Edgar Allan Poe

Curfew
- You look 7 year old, so anyone who targets you without the intent to kill you will force you to go back home, effectively roleblocking you

Active Abilities:

Detective Work
- Conan isn't the only one with skills. Each night you may track a player. You will learn who they visited.

Your QT is here: http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=90&t=64657

Cerberus v666
. You are
Lelouch Lamperouge
. 11th prince of the Holy Britannian Empire, you were exiled to Japan by your father, who's pretty much an evil bastard. Using your intellect and the power of Geass, you lead The Black Knights to bring down the Holy Empire.

Faction:
Bystander

You are a
Direct Action Manipulator Neighbor

Passive Abilities:

Mangakyarakutā
Jeanne11
and
Edgar Allan Poe

Cunning Strategist
- You are an expert when it comes to strategy and are capable of adapting on the fly. Roleblocking or redirecting you has no effect.

Active Abilities:

Geass
- One eye to rule them all or something. Each day, you may force a player to vote with you. Your vote will control theirs as well. Alternatively, you may target someone during the night to perform a non-kill action of your choice on a second target. You may not target the same player twice.

Edgar Allan Pro
. You are
M.D. Geist
. You are a super soldier who is far too powerful to be allowed to functionned, so you got frozen. Except your cryopod/capsule/prison crashed and now you are free. Time to complete your mission. Wait, what was your mission?

Faction:
Crisis

You are a
Compulsive Bodyguard Neighbor in need of Guidance

Passive Abilities:

Mangakyarakutā
Jeanne11
and
Cerberus v666

Orders Required
- You currently have no purpose. The first time you are targetted, you will gain the win condition to protect your targetter. If he wins while being alive, you win as well, otherwise you lose.
Forbidden Code
- You may not discuss your wincon. This is a post restriction.

Active Abilities:

Threat Detected
- You must keep your win-condition alive. You may bodyguard him (and only him) every night.
Unkillable
- If you are not bodyguarding your target, you can make yourself Bulletproof for the night.

Win Condition (Crisis):
You win when your target wins and is still alive.

I'm a hoot
-If you stick your ear close enough to the game thread you can actually hear dram suffer in real life.-Beeboy
-Being obtuse is not a consequence of being a mod, it's a prerequisite. I think you may just have overestimated my intelligence before.-Korts
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4210 (ISO) » Fri Jan 22, 2016 4:45 pm

Post by dramonic »

I apologize to the 2.5 players who were still enjoying the game.
I'm a hoot
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #4211 (ISO) » Wed Apr 20, 2016 3:58 am

Post by Untrod Tripod »

Stop! Hammertime.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”