Moonlight
Moonlight
Mafia Scum
Moonlight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5975 (ISO) » Sat May 21, 2016 9:49 am

Post by Moonlight »

I'm sad I had to replace out of this, but it couldn't be helped. I kept reading it casually though, in case I could replace back into my slot.

Most of my reads were terrible. The only one I was right about was Wisdom being scum. I hated him saying that Cerb played scummy, I hated him reading into me tracking Cerb and I especially hated how he turned on midget on... was it D3? after I asked about him on D1 3 times without reply. And even then I wasn't
super
confident that he was scum. ._.

Totally suckered in by A50 and Thor. Every other scum I went back and forth and could have joined a wagon on them, but not those two.

Completely misread midget. The only thing that stopped me from thinking "kill this with fire" was Wisdom supporting it all of a sudden.

It was fun reading this, sorry again for having to replace out.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #5976 (ISO) » Sat May 21, 2016 11:21 am

Post by Thor665 »

In post 5974, TheWayItEnds wrote:
In post 5970, Thor665 wrote:Like, I'll be honest, I don't even remember your push on me this game - you probably weren't being clear and consistent enough.
You probably don't remember because you were busy being obv scum pushing that heat wagon.
Maybe so - but that does mean you didn't even bring enough pressure to make me feel distracted from trying to blatantly lynch our faction cop - so, yeah, you do need to work on your case building somehow. Did I even get more than three votes on me after the first few days?
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #5977 (ISO) » Sat May 21, 2016 12:15 pm

Post by RadiantCowbells »

annie annie annie annie annie annie annie annie annie annie annie annie annie annie annie annie annie annie annie annie annie annie annie annie annie annie annie annie annie annie annie annie annie annie annie annie annie annie annie annie annie annie annie annie annie annie annie annie annie annie annie annie annie annie annie annie annie annie annie annie annie annie annie annie annie annie annie annie annie annie annie annie annie annie annie annie annie annie annie annie annie annie annie annie annie annie annie annie annie annie annie annie annie annie annie annie annie annie annie annie annie annie annie annie annie annie annie annie annie annie annie annie annie annie annie annie annie annie annie annie annie annie annie annie annie annie annie annie annie annie annie annie annie annie annie annie annie annie annie annie annie annie annie annie annie annie annie annie annie annie annie annie annie annie annie annie annie annie annie annie annie annie annie annie annie annie annie annie annie annie annie annie annie annie annie annie annie annie annie annie annie annie annie annie annie annie annie annie annie annie annie annie annie annie annie annie annie annie annie annie annie annie annie annie annie annie annie annie annie annie annie annie annie annie annie annie annie annie annie annie annie annie annie annie annie annie annie annie annie annie annie annie annie annie annie annie annie annie annie annie annie annie annie annie annie annie annie annie annie annie annie annie annie annie annie annie annie annie annie annie annie annie annie annie annie annie annie annie annie annie annie annie annie

ok bye.
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
TheWayItEnds
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5978 (ISO) » Sat May 21, 2016 12:16 pm

Post by TheWayItEnds »

I really do need to see about getting that yawning emote.
As the last rays of sunlight fade, one killer chases another through the tangled madness of the city.
A flash of steel announces the presence of his quarry.
The stage is set.
The night explodes.
Randomnamechange
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5979 (ISO) » Sat May 21, 2016 12:19 pm

Post by Randomnamechange »

Moonlight wrote:I'm sad I had to replace out of this, but it couldn't be helped. I kept reading it casually though, in case I could replace back into my slot.

Most of my reads were terrible. The only one I was right about was Wisdom being scum. I hated him saying that Cerb played scummy, I hated him reading into me tracking Cerb and I especially hated how he turned on midget on... was it D3? after I asked about him on D1 3 times without reply. And even then I wasn't
super
confident that he was scum. ._.

Totally suckered in by A50 and Thor. Every other scum I went back and forth and could have joined a wagon on them, but not those two.

Completely misread midget. The only thing that stopped me from thinking "kill this with fire" was Wisdom supporting it all of a sudden.

It was fun reading this, sorry again for having to replace out.
I was scummy af tbh. I just couldn't get anything to work from in this game.
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5980 (ISO) » Sat May 21, 2016 12:28 pm

Post by dramonic »

I'm a hoot
Stream: twitch.tv/dramonic
-If you stick your ear close enough to the game thread you can actually hear dram suffer in real life.-Beeboy
-Being obtuse is not a consequence of being a mod, it's a prerequisite. I think you may just have overestimated my intelligence before.-Korts
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #5981 (ISO) » Sat May 21, 2016 1:34 pm

Post by Nahdia »

I don't see why Spifflop died.
we're all made of stories | remember to take your b12 | sign up for a GTKAS thread! (request access here)

"I’m going to harness love for epidemiological purposes."
-Zaphkael, 2020
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5982 (ISO) » Sat May 21, 2016 2:29 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 5981, Nahdia wrote:I don't see why Spifflop died.
I investigated him.

There were 2 ways my investigate could work: I could get "Town"/"Not Town", or I could choose Silent Madness - Each Night I could target a player. If Town, Player died, otherwise player will be protected from a single kill attempt.

For Spifflop I went with the Silent Madness.
Klingoncelt: "The whole scumteam slipped on page 1. It's the new meta. Sheep me because my reads are so accurate that whoever I name gets mod-converted to scum."
-
MiniDeathStar
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #5983 (ISO) » Sat May 21, 2016 2:31 pm

Post by Nahdia »

Yes, but I used Coexistance on Spifflop and you're not a strongman :\
we're all made of stories | remember to take your b12 | sign up for a GTKAS thread! (request access here)

-Zaphkael, 2020
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5984 (ISO) » Sat May 21, 2016 2:51 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

Hmm...
Klingoncelt: "The whole scumteam slipped on page 1. It's the new meta. Sheep me because my reads are so accurate that whoever I name gets mod-converted to scum."
-
MiniDeathStar
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #5985 (ISO) » Sun May 22, 2016 1:03 am

Post by Thor665 »

Maybe it was the way the action resolution worked? Generally investigates happen prior to Docs, so maybe the "investigate that kills" happened prior to the protect?
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #5986 (ISO) » Sun May 22, 2016 1:03 am

Post by Thor665 »

I don't see any other applicable actions happening at that stage - the death does look like it shouldn't have happened barring that.
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #5987 (ISO) » Sun May 22, 2016 2:47 am

Post by Wisdom »

Silent Madness is not an investigate though
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #5988 (ISO) » Sun May 22, 2016 3:17 am

Post by Nahdia »

yeah it's a psuedo-investigative. still should count as a kill :\

I think that was a mod error. blehhhh.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5989 (ISO) » Sun May 22, 2016 1:20 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 5987, Wisdom wrote:Silent Madness is not an investigate though
It is too.

If they live through it, they're not Town.

So there.
-
MiniDeathStar
Cerberus v666
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Let's Be Reasonable

Post Post #5990 (ISO) » Sun May 22, 2016 1:23 pm

Post by Cerberus v666 »

In post 5988, Nahdia wrote:yeah it's a psuedo-investigative. still should count as a kill :\

I think that was a mod error. blehhhh.
It's okay Nahdia. Town wasn't meant to win this game. *shrug*
GTK a me, currently live, this may be your only chance!
viewtopic.php?f=61&t=78521&p=10688009#p10688009
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5991 (ISO) » Sun May 22, 2016 1:27 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

sadtimes
BRASIL BRASIL BRASIL BRRRRR
last.fm
gtkas
hiplop
hiplop
Jury Darling
hiplop
Jury Darling
Jury Darling

Post Post #5992 (ISO) » Sun May 22, 2016 2:48 pm

Post by hiplop »

why did i die
third best scummer of all time
Spiffeh
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Paragone
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #5993 (ISO) » Sun May 22, 2016 2:50 pm

Post by Spiffeh »

we
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #5994 (ISO) » Sun May 22, 2016 3:53 pm

Post by Thor665 »

In post 5992, hiplop wrote:why did i die
Because no one likes you? :wink:
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #5995 (ISO) » Mon May 23, 2016 8:24 am

Post by MagnaofIllusion »

Whelp 8 Non-Town out of 21 total players is ... something.

Thanks for hosting Dram. Pretty sure this will not go down as a favorite of yours but that's not necessarily your fault.

Set-up withstanding Town deserved to lose I think for being either specifically Anti-Town or downright useless.

Random - don't promise your reads and game get better and just futz around doing jack shit. I know Firebringer doesn't care about doing anything but trolling but if you want to not be relegated to the policy lynch pool in the future.

Heat - be more engaged. Seriously about 50% of the problem I had with you was your lack of actual play and not doing your part to help Town actually get a win.

For the record I would totally have helped TWIE with a Wisdom lynch but he spent most of his time trolling as opposed to trying to get stuff done so ... yeah.

Haven't read the dead thread or Mafia threads yet. Maybe will maybe will not.
"I am a leaf on the wind ... watch how I soar!"

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
Randomnamechange
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5996 (ISO) » Mon May 23, 2016 9:36 am

Post by Randomnamechange »

In post 5995, MagnaofIllusion wrote:Whelp 8 Non-Town out of 21 total players is ... something.

Thanks for hosting Dram. Pretty sure this will not go down as a favorite of yours but that's not necessarily your fault.

Set-up withstanding Town deserved to lose I think for being either specifically Anti-Town or downright useless.

Random - don't promise your reads and game get better and just futz around doing jack shit. I know Firebringer doesn't care about doing anything but trolling but if you want to not be relegated to the policy lynch pool in the future.

Heat - be more engaged. Seriously about 50% of the problem I had with you was your lack of actual play and not doing your part to help Town actually get a win.

For the record I would totally have helped TWIE with a Wisdom lynch but he spent most of his time trolling as opposed to trying to get stuff done so ... yeah.

This was a really bad game for me. I just couldn't figure it out. Normally I play better.
TheWayItEnds
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5997 (ISO) » Mon May 23, 2016 4:20 pm

Post by TheWayItEnds »

In post 5995, MagnaofIllusion wrote:Whelp 8 Non-Town out of 21 total players is ... something.

Hahahahahahahahahahahah.

God this game just keeps on giving.
As the last rays of sunlight fade, one killer chases another through the tangled madness of the city.
A flash of steel announces the presence of his quarry.
The stage is set.
The night explodes.
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #5998 (ISO) » Tue Jul 26, 2016 5:07 am

Post by Untrod Tripod »

Stop! Hammertime.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”