No one is in this Dimension
=+=+=+=
IN ANOTHER DIMENSION
=+=+=+=
Skybird
Alchemist21
Klingoncelt
Sensei
White Fire (Firebringer and Shiro hydra)
Nahdia

SPACE GHOSTS (DEAD):
Spoiler:
Cake Wings was lynched on Day 1. They were
She-Dandy
, aligned with
the Space Protagonists
Blackest Magick was killed on Night 1. They were
Alien Hunter Dandy
, aligned with
The Space Protagonists
SpacePip was lynched on Day 2. They were
Inspector Dandy
, aligned with
The Space Protagonists
KilltheStory was killed on Night 2. He was
QT
, aligned with
The Space Protagonists
HobbesDuncan was lynched on Day 3. He was
Big Dandy
, aligned with
The Consortium
Xkfyu was killed on Night 3. He was
Doodle Dandy
, aligned with
The Space Protagonists
Orange was lynched on Day 4. They were
Mobile Suit Dandy
, aligned with
The Space Protagonists
Jeanne11 was lynched on Day 5. She was
QT
, aligned with
The Space Protagonists
SugarJan was killed on Night 5. She was
Emo Dandy
, aligned with
The Space Protagonists
Titus was lynched on Day 6. She was
Smart Dandy
, aligned with
The Space Protagonists
3dicerolling was killed on Night 6. He was
Triangle Dandy
, aligned with
The Space Protagonists
randomidget was lynched on Day 7. He was
Comic Book Dandy
, aligned with
The Space Protagonists
Reasonably Rational was killed on Night 7. They were
Space Dandy
, aligned with
The Space Protagonists

NARRATED OUT OF THE STORY (MODKILLED):
Spoiler:
No one, and I aim to keep it that way.

EPISODE GUIDE (GAME EVENTS):
Spoiler: DAY 1-4
DAY ONE:
DAY TWO:
DAY THREE:
DAY FOUR:
The 'Don't Be Cheap, Dude.' Special Mechanic was added to the game.
CakeWings was lynched.
Blackest Magick was killed.
Code D has been purchased.
SpacePip was lynched.
KilltheStory was killed.
HobbesDuncan was lynched.
Xkfyu was killed.
Titus replaces Minsc and Boo.
Orange was lynched.
No one died on Night 4

Spoiler: DAY 5-8
DAY FIVE:
DAY SIX:
DAY SEVEN:
DAY EIGHT:
3dicerolling replaces Do A Barrel Roll
Jeanne11 was lynched
SugarJan was killed
Titus was lynched
3dicerolling was killed
randomidget was lynched

CURRENT CAPTAIN AND CREW:
Spoiler:
The Captain of the Aloha Oe is
Elbirn
The Crew of the Aloha Oe is
randomidget

PREVIOUS ALOHA OE CREW:
Spoiler:
The Captain on Day 1 was Elbirn.
The crew on Day 1 was Skybird and Killthestory.

The Captain on Day 2 was Elbirn.
The crew on Day 2 was Skybird and randomidget.

The Captain on Day 3 was Elbirn.
The crew on Day 3 was Do A Barrel Roll, Reasonably Rational, HobbesDuncan, and randomidget.

The Captain on Day 4 was Titus.
The crew on Day 4 was Do A Barrel Roll, randomidget, and Elbirn.

The Captain on Day 5 was Skybird.
The crew on Day 5 was Elbirn, SugarJan, and randomidget.

The Captain on Day 6 was Skybird.
The crew on Day 6 was randomidget.

The Captain on Day 7 was Elbirn.
The crew on Day 7 was randomidget.

SUPPORT THE DANDY (OFFICIAL SITE/STREAM EPISODES):
Last edited by Varsoon on Wed May 11, 2016 5:29 pm, edited 57 times in total.
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #1 (ISO) » Fri Mar 18, 2016 7:54 pm

Post by Varsoon »

GAME RULES

SPECIAL MECHANICS:

HEY EVERETT, WHAT AM I LIKE IN YOUR WORLD?
Spoiler:
Space Dandy Mafia II is a 20 player game that will be played across two separate, private threads.
10 Players will begin the game in each 'Dimension', which will be private game threads.
Players may only vote for and submit actions (under most circumstances) for the players in their current Dimension.
There will also be a public game thread, but it will always be locked.
If a lynch happens in either Dimension, both Dimensions are locked and night phase begins.
Between these two Dimensions, the scum team will only be able to commit a single kill at night.
The Public Game Thread will be where all death flips and other public events are recorded and where players can see who, on the playerlist, is in each Dimension.
Players will have mechanical abilities to transfer themselves from one dimension to another. Transferring dimensions ALWAYS resolves last in NAR.

YOU KNOW, IT WOULD BE FASTER JUST TO FLY.
Spoiler:
The game will begin with a 21st player slot filled by a Neutral player representing the Dandy Crew's Aloha Oe space ship.
However, the Aloha Oe can sometimes break down and be in need of repairs; this will change the functionality of its various abilities.
Every day, a player is elected to be the new Captain of the Aloha Oe by popular vote--during the night following their elected, the Captain chooses a crew between 2 and 4 members out of players that are in his current Dimension.
Only the Dimension that contains the Aloha Oe can vote for a new Captain.
Even in the case that a new Captain is voted in, the previous Captain can use the Aloha Oe to escape to the other dimension and avoid being replaced by this mutiny, provided the Aloha Oe is functional and doesn't require repairs.
In the case that a popular verdict is not reached, there is no mutiny and the previous Captain becomes the next 'elected' Captain.
The current Captain and Crew of the Aloha Oe is always public information.
The elected Captain is protected from kills during the night following the day phase that he is elected.
The game will begin with a preset Captain and Crew, but a new Captain can be elected each day.
If a new Captain is elected, they will only receive all of the benefits of being Captain (such as control of the Aloha Oe, its Neighborhood, potential unique CAPTAIN abilities, etc.) at the start of the day following their election, and only if the Aloha Oe is still in their Dimension.

Aloha Oe will grant a neighborhood to all Crew of the Aloha Oe regardless of it it needs repairs.
Aloha Oe's Captain will gain specific abilities that only he will know about--these abilities are tied to the Aloha Oe itself, with some abilities that are standard to all Captains and many others that are unique per player.
In the case that a unique CAPTAIN ability requires use of a functional Aloha Oe, it would be noted in the Captain ability or it would read "You may use the Aloha Oe's Dimension Drive ability" or something like that.
If you have a unique CAPTAIN ability on your role PM and it does not make such a clarification (using the Aloha Oe's non-damaged-only powers), then you may use your CAPTAIN ability even if the Aloha Oe is damaged.

Aloha Oe's Captain may have the Aloha Oe use an ability to change dimensions during either Day or Night, so long as it does not need repairs.
If the Aloha Oe transfers dimensions during the Day, it can NOT transfer during the subsequent Night phase.
Transferring Dimensions during the Day will reset the vote-count in both Dimensions. If it is done within 72 hours of the Deadline, the Deadline will be extended to be 72 hours long.
Unlike transferring Dimensions with a role-related ability, transferring Dimensions with the Aloha Oe happens right before Kills resolve in NAR, so an elusive crew could skip Dimensions to avoid being killed!
Transferring Dimensions via the Aloha Oe still allows every member of the crew to target players in their starting dimension at night.
It's just that all the players on-board will be considered ineligible targets for Kills and anything that resolves after Kills in NAR.
So they can still be affected by abilities such as Copy, Hide, Bus, Block, Redirect, and Protect.
They simply can't be hit by Kills, Recruits, and Investigations, because they are no longer a legal target unless the ability allows targeting across dimensions.
The Crew's activated night abilities will still affect any targets they had in the starting dimension, even if these actions would resolve after the 'Miscellaneous' step in NAR.
However, if the Aloha Oe is targeted by a kill, the Aloha Oe will need repairs after crashing into the new Dimension.
Keep in mind that having Aloha Oe travel at night does render it capable of being interrupted by any other actions that could stop it!

Aloha Oe will perform a SENSOR scan for how many scum are in a dimension at the start of each day, so long as it does not need repairs--this gets reported to every member of the Aloha Oe Crew.

Aloha Oe can be lynched or killed, which will cause it to spend the next two phases 'repairing' itself.
If the Aloha Oe is lynched, the day phase will still continue on until a player is lynched.
A lynched Aloha Oe is not functional during the night of its lynch and the following day.
A killed Aloha Oe is not functional during the day after the kill and following night.

DON'T BE CHEAP, DUDE.
Spoiler:
Every player that is a member of the Lynch wagon at the end of the day will receive 1,000,000 Woolongs.
Members of the Aloha Oe only receive 500,000 Woolongs due to their own expenses, incompetence, and laziness.
During the Day Phase, any player that is in the same Universe as the Aloha Oe may spend their Woolongs.
There will be a SPACE BAZAAR featured in the Public Game Thread--all Woolong purchases will come from the Space Bazaar.
In order to purchase an item, you must have enough Woolongs.
In order to purchase an item, you must post using the bolded tag, [PURCHASE: Item Name].
In this way, all item purchases will always be public information for players in the same Dimension.
If you have enough Woolongs, I will privately confirm the purchase with you--if you accept, you will immediately gain the benefits of the item purchased.
Upon death, you take all of your items with you--no one else 'inherits' them or anything of that nature.

GENERAL RULES:

Spoiler:
This game will start with a SETUP PHASE that will last 72 hours.
Following this 'Setup Phase' will be the regular day phase.
As a general rule you should aim for one post every 24 hours, minimum, to keep the game moving.
If you anticipate being unavailable for more than a 48-hour period please post a notice to that effect in the thread. Treat this game as a commitment. Be considerate – please don't leave us hanging!
Prods of missing players will be issued after 48 hours of no activity. Also, players may request a prod on another player after 24 hours. Any player may be replaced if they fail to post in-thread within 24 hours of being prodded by me or within 48 hours of being prodded after a player-suggested prod. If the game turns to night before you can respond to your prod, PM me letting me know you still want to play.
No prods will be issued during Night.
A player who is eligible for a third prod is subject to possible replacement without further notice.
You may not quote private Moderator-supplied information (either real or fabricated) of any kind. Paraphrasing (for role claims, etc.) is acceptable.
You may not quote private topic or other out-of-game discussion (such as Hydra chats) in the public game thread, regardless of if the quotes are real or fabricated. Paraphrasing is acceptable.
You can always copy and paste the full content of your own posts (outside of moderator communication) so long as it does not contain any links to where it came from or any timestamps.
You may only ever paraphrase posts by other players and this is also subject to the same link/timestamp restriction.
There is to be NO personal communication outside of the forum postings and approved QTs. If someone contacts you outside the game you should report it to me immediately.

DURING THE DAY:

Spoiler:
Each Day will have a two-week deadline. Extensions will be given only in extreme circumstances, but always feel free to ask.
A simple majority of all living players must agree on one person (via voting) for a Lynch to occur (simple majority = ½ # of living players +1, rounded down).
If the deadline runs out before a majority lynch is agreed on, the day will end in a no-lynch.
Players may vote for a No-Lynch via voting for 'No Lynch'.
Once a player has reached a simple majority of votes no further unvoting will change their fate.
Once a player is lynched the game enters twilight until I post a death scene; all players may continue to post.
Once you are dead (either via lynch or night kill) you may no longer post except for a brief “Bah!”-type post that contains NO game related information.
Votes should be bolded or tagged or they may not be counted (e.g. VOTE: Player or VOTE: Player).
Vote revocations should be bolded or tagged or they may not be counted (e.g. VOTE: UNVOTE: Player or Unvote). Unvotes are not necessary before changing votes.
Votes/Unvotes must be placed on a line all by themselves to make them easier for everyone to see.
Votes/Unvotes that reasonably follow the guidelines specified above, and are unambiguous with respect to player nicknames/abbreviations, will count.
If you cast a Vote, doing so will remove all previous votes indicated with your name before the new vote is cast--in this way, a player who has a role-related ability to double vote will essentially 'unvote' before casting their new vote, rather than having a lingering double vote.
In the case of specific votes (such as an ability that may put a vote called [Extra Vote] on a player), you must use specific tags to submit these votes AND to remove them if you want to unvote with just that [Extra Vote].
If you unvote, you will remove all votes controlled by you in the votecount.
Vote counts will be edited into the first post of each page (so long as I can keep up, yo). Other announcements and requested vote counts will receive their own post.

DURING THE NIGHT:

Spoiler:
Night will have a 72-hour deadline. Extensions will not be given, unless a player has to be replaced during the Night.
If you have a role with a Night action, your choices are due to me by the posted deadline. If I do not receive your choice via PM by the posted deadline you will forfeit your actions.
If you expect not to be here to submit your night action during the night, you may send one in in advance.
Roles with Night actions will not be able to submit an action on Night 0 (i.e. during the confirmation stage).

MISCELLANEOUS:

Spoiler:
Any and all anti-town factions in this game have day-chat.
Please bold all requests to myself so that they don’t get missed.
Do not use standard MafiaScum purple (#800080). This is my color. All other colors are fine.

No invisible/small/encrypted text is allowed (if you can't read it, don't post it).
You are not allowed to edit your posts, if you have the ability to do so.
If you have an issue/problem with the game, please PM me privately. Do not post issues/complaints in the game thread.
If you do not understand how your role functions, feel free to PM me.
If you want to chat about Space Dandy, other great anime, or Breastraunts, you can PM me about that, too.
I may make mistakes - please point out any mistakes gently. Mistakes will be corrected where possible, but sometimes mistakes are made that cannot be reversed. These will stand as final to be commiserated over after the game.
Rules violations will be dealt with according to their severity, up to and including a Modkill, as the Mod sees fit. Modkills may be accompanied by a change to day/night and the offender’s role will be changed to Neutral Survivor, which guarantees a loss.
- Just know, it's all about intention. If you genuinely mess up, I'll try to cut you some slack. If I determine you're trying to compromise the integrity of the game though, you won't be too happy with the punishment.
Any situation not explicitly covered above is subject to my discretion and will be handled as I see fit on a case-by-case basis.
I reserve the right to modify these rules at any time, so long as I inform you in thread.

THE GOLDEN RULE:

Spoiler:
Please remember that this is a game and your main objective is to have fun!
I created Space Dandy Mafia II to bring people together and celebrate a game I love, but, ultimately, to have fun time on site.
Be considerate of each other, don’t get personal, and enjoy the game. Playing to win does not preclude being considerate of each other! Be cool.

SAMPLE ROLEPM:

Spoiler:
PLAYER NAME - DOCTOR GEL
Being a gorilla did not stop him from receiving military rank and his doctorate. What's your excuse?
Wait, I'm not even in the game!?
Don't you know that the happiest moments in a scientist's life is when they come face to face with the unknown?

You are aligned with the Space Protagonists (town). You win when all threats to the Space Protagonists are eliminated and at least one Space Protagonist-aligned player is still alive, or nothing can prevent the same.
Last edited by Varsoon on Mon Apr 25, 2016 3:24 pm, edited 13 times in total.
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #2 (ISO) » Fri Mar 18, 2016 7:55 pm

Post by Varsoon »

THIS IS THE PUBLIC GAME THREAD.
PLAYERS DO NOT HAVE POSTING ACCESS TO THIS THREAD;
YOU WILL POST IN YOUR PRIVATE DIMENSION THREAD INSTEAD.
THIS THREAD WILL BE USED TO KEEP TRACK OF GAME EVENTS THAT ARE PUBLIC BETWEEN ALL DIMENSIONS.

Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #3 (ISO) » Sat Mar 19, 2016 7:34 am

Post by Varsoon »

I have updated the 'YOU KNOW, IT WOULD BE FASTER JUST TO FLY' public mechanic in order to clear up some confusion about how the Aloha Oe and Captain-voting mechanics work. These are not changes, just elaborations;
Spoiler: Change Log
Only the Dimension that contains the Aloha Oe can vote for a new Captain.
Even in the case that a new Captain is voted in, the previous Captain can use the Aloha Oe to escape to the other dimension and avoid being replaced by this mutiny, provided the Aloha Oe is functional and doesn't require repairs.
If the Aloha Oe is lynched, the day phase will still continue on until a player is lynched.
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #4 (ISO) » Tue Mar 22, 2016 6:06 am

Post by Varsoon »

A NEW PUBLIC MECHANIC HAS BEEN ADDED:

DON'T BE CHEAP, DUDE
Spoiler:
Every player that is a member of the Lynch wagon at the end of the day will receive 1,000,000 Woolongs.
Members of the Aloha Oe only receive 500,000 Woolongs due to their own expenses, incompetence, and laziness.
During the Day Phase, any player that is in the same Universe as the Aloha Oe may spend their Woolongs.
There will be a SPACE BAZAAR featured in the Public Game Thread--all Woolong purchases will come from the Space Bazaar.
In order to purchase an item, you must have enough Woolongs.
In order to purchase an item, you must post using the bolded tag, [PURCHASE: Item Name].
In this way, all item purchases will always be public information for players in the same Dimension.
If you have enough Woolongs, I will privately confirm the purchase with you--if you accept, you will immediately gain the benefits of the item purchased.
Upon death, you take all of your items with you--no one else 'inherits' them or anything of that nature.
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #5 (ISO) » Tue Mar 22, 2016 6:09 am

Post by Varsoon »

If you can't see this entire table (prices on the right don't show up for some people), refer to the RAW TEXT SPOILER at the bottom of this post.

SPACE BAZAAR

it's like a supermarket, in Space
ITEM NAME
ITEM EFFECT
WOOLONG COST
Alien-Catching Rod
Featured in the Episode, "Live with the Flow, Baby"

1 Shot. At night, you may target a player. That player will be notified who targeted them and they will be unable to submit non-killing night actions do to being 'caught'.
₩2,500,000
Phantom Space Ramen
Featured in the Episode, "The Search for the Phantom Space Ramen, Baby"

1 Shot. Only a single Phantom Space Ramen may be purchased by any player; once this item has been purchased once, no one else will be able to purchase it. Activate this item privately during the Day Phase.
During following Night, you travel to the RAMEN DIMENSION, rendering you able to only be targeted by effects that can interact with anyone in any dimension. You will return to your previous Dimension at the start of the following Day.
₩1,500,000
BooBies™ Rewards Point Card
Featured in the Episode, "Occasionally Even the Deceiver Is Deceived, Baby"

Upon every visit that you make to BooBies, you will earn 1 point.
If you ever have 30 or more points, you (and only you) win the game.
₩1,000,000
Yoghurt
Featured in the Episode, "Sometimes You Can't Live with Dying, Baby"

1-shot. This item has no use for living players.
If you are a dead player, you may purchase this item despite being dead and in a dimension other than where the Aloha Oe is.
If you are a dead player, you may use this item to send a single message to any living player.
You may only ever use this item once per phase, but it may be used during day or night phases.
₩500,000
Space Train Tickets
Featured in the Episode, "A Merry Companion Is a Wagon in Space, Baby"

1-shot. You may only use this item during the day phase.
On the proceeding day phase, you will begin the day in the other Dimension.
₩1,500,000
Underwear (or) Vest
Featured in the Episode, "The War of the Undies and Vests, Baby"

1-shot. Day use only. Target a player. The Votecount is reset.
All players in your Dimension may only vote for your target and you for the rest of the current Day phase.
₩2,000,000
Space-Ship Sabotage Satchel
Featured in the Episode, "A Race in Space Is Dangerous, Baby"

1-shot. You may purchase and use this ability privately, at any point in time.
Upon use, the Aloha Oe is immediately broken.
This will not prevent the Aloha Oe from transferring dimensions, however.
₩1,500,000
Universal Translator
Featured in the Episode, "The Lonely Pooch Planet, Baby"

As a Night Action, you may target any player in addition to any other Night Action you take.
You will begin the following day in a neighborhood PT with that player.
If you ever target a different player with this ability, you will lose your previous PT and gain a new one.
₩2,000,000
Code D
Featured in the Episode, "Plants Are Living Things, Too, Baby"

Only a single player may ever purchase this item.
After death, you will not be sent to Planet Limbo.
Instead, you will be able to continue to communicate in the game thread, although you will still count as a dead player for all other purposes.
₩500,000
Some Part of an Appliance, Probably
Featured in the Episode, "There's Always Tomorrow, Baby"

This item definitely has a use. Maybe.
Okay, fine. It's 1-shot, day-use, and it fixes the Aloha Oe immediately upon use.
₩1,000,000
Library Card
Featured in the Episode, "I'm Never Remembering You, Baby"

1-shot. You may only purchase this item once.
You may use this item to privately ask one question about the initial setup.
This question may not pertain to any players or specific slots in the game.
₩2,500,000
An Actual Fishing Rod
Featured in the Episode, "Nobody Knows the Chameleon Alien, Baby"

At Night, you may go fishing. If any player visits you, you will be told which player visited you.
₩2,500,000
Coffee
Featured in the Episode, "Even Vacuum Cleaners Fall in Love, Baby"

If you have access to any PT and you have this item, you may chat in that PT during Night and Day.
₩500,000
A Trip to BooBies™
Featured in the Episode, "I Can't Be the Only One, Baby"

1-Shot. During the day phase, you may use this item by declaring "I'm going to BooBies!" in bold.
During the following night, you will be unable to submit any non-Factional actions.
Instead, you will have access to the 'BooBies Breastaurant' Neighborhood during that Night.
₩250,000
Cosmic Surfboard
Featured in the Episode, "There's Music in the Darkness, Baby"

Each Night, you may travel to the other Dimension instead of performing any other Non-Factional actions.
₩5,000,000
Teleportation Flashlight
Featured in the Episode, "Slow and Steady Wins the Race, Baby"

2-Shot. Once per Day, you may teleport yourself to the other Dimension. You may only perform this action if you have no votes on you and you are not the Captain of the Aloha Oe.
₩2,500,000
Fake School ID
Featured in the Episode, "The Transfer Student is Dandy, Baby"

1-Shot. You may only purchase this item once.
You may use this item at night to take on the Post Restriction of only being able to communicate in rhyming lines/via songs for the following day.
If every single one of your posts during the day adheres to this restriction, you will graduate from your glamourous High-School and earn 2,000,000 Woolongs.
₩500,000
Space Kelp
Featured in the Episode, "The Big Fish is Huge, Baby"

All items with the word 'Rod' in their name have no effect on you.
₩1,000,000
Connection to The Cloud
Featured in the Episode, "Gallant Space Gentleman, Baby"

You may post in the Public Game Thread, which all players have vision of, once per day.
₩2,000,000
Space Guitar for a Space Concert
Featured in the Episode, "Rock 'n' Roll Dandy, Baby"

In order to use this power, you must record a song--if you do not have recording software, you may use Vocaroo.
If you do not have recording hardware, you may instead draw a picture of Space Dandy (MSPaint Drawings Accepted!).
Upon posting relevant song and/or image in the game thread, you will be unable to affect or be affected by any player's actions for the current Day Phase and following Night phase.
₩4,000,000
Planet Limbo's Co-ordinates
Featured in the Episode, "A World with No Sadness, Baby"

1-shot. You may only use this ability if you are a member of the Aloha Oe's Crew.
You must use this ability during the day phase; The Captain of the Aloha Oe must agree to its use by the end of the Day.
If the Captain Agrees, the Crew of the Aloha Oe will visit Planet Limbo (The Dead Thread) during the Night Phase.
Because Planet Limbo exists within its own Dimension, all members of the Aloha Oe Crew will only be able to affect and be affected by each other's Night abilities as well as any ability that affects players regardless of their Dimension.
During this Night Phase, the Crew of the Aloha Oe may chat with all of the Dead Players.
At the start of the following Day Phase, the Aloha Oe must return to one of either of the game's two Dimension game threads.
₩4,000,000
Planet Grease Contest Entry
Featured in the Episode, "We're All Fools, So Let's All Dance, Baby"

Players may only purchase this item once.
At any time during the game, if half of the players in a Dimension have the Planet Grease Contest Entry item, a 'Legendary Dancing Competition' happens.
Players will earn 1 point for every post they make that contains an animated gif of dancing.
Players will earn 10 points for every page-top they steal, so long as they post a dancing gif.
No animated gif/image may be used more than once.
At the end of the day, the player with the most points out of all contestants in the Dance Off will win.
The Winner of the Dance-Off will earn ₩100,000,000.
If there is a tie for winner, however, no one will win any Woolongs and, instead, the Dimension will be destroyed, killing all players in it who can not escape during the Night Phase.
₩1,000,000
Date-A-Dandy
Featured in the Episode, "Lovers Are Trendy, Baby"

1-Shot. During the Day, you may publicly declare a target to be your 'Date' with the bolded tag [I AM PAYING YOU TO DATE ME, Player Name].
For the remainder of the Day phase and the following Night, you will be provided a Neighborhood PT with this player and you will accompany them to any Dimension they travel to.
₩3,000,000
Dimensional Transcendence
Featured in the Episode, "An Other-Dimensional Tale, Baby"

1-Shot. In order to use this ability, you must draw a picture of any character from Space Dandy.
Upon posting your drawing in the thread, you become 'Two-Dimensional' for the day; only other Two-Dimensional players may vote for you or affect you with actions.
This item has no effect in MYLO/LYLO.
₩2,000,000
Defense Lawyer
Featured in the Episode, "Dandy's Day in Court, Baby"

You take 1 more vote to lynch. This has no effect in MYLO/LYLO.
₩2,000,000
Pyonium
Featured in the Episode, "Never-ending Dandy, Baby"

Only a single Pyonium may be purchased by any player.
It will be public knowledge which player has the Pyonium.
You may now freely use your CAPTAIN Ability, even if you aren't the Captain of the Aloha Oe.
You may now travel between Dimensions on your own each night.
If you would die, you will instead lose access to the Pyonium forever in order to prevent your death.
₩10,000,000

Spoiler: RAW TEXT FOR PEOPLE WITH SMALL RESOLUTIONS
Alien-Catching Rod
-
Featured in the Episode, "Live with the Flow, Baby"
1 Shot. At night, you may target a player. That player will be notified who targeted them and they will be unable to submit non-killing night actions do to being 'caught'. - ₩2,500,000

Phantom Space Ramen
-
Featured in the Episode, "The Search for the Phantom Space Ramen, Baby"

1 Shot. Only a single Phantom Space Ramen may be purchased by any player; once this item has been purchased once, no one else will be able to purchase it. Activate this item privately during the Day Phase.
During following Night, you travel to the RAMEN DIMENSION, rendering you able to only be targeted by effects that can interact with anyone in any dimension. You will return to your previous Dimension at the start of the following Day.
- ₩1,500,000

BooBies™ Rewards Point Card
-
Featured in the Episode, "Occasionally Even the Deceiver Is Deceived, Baby"

Upon every visit that you make to BooBies, you will earn 1 point.
If you ever have 30 or more points, you (and only you) win the game. - ₩1,000,000

Yoghurt
-
Featured in the Episode, "Sometimes You Can't Live with Dying, Baby"

1-shot. This item has no use for living players.
If you are a dead player, you may purchase this item despite being dead.
If you are a dead player, you may use this item to send a single message to any living player.
You may only ever use this item once per phase, but it may be used during day or night phases. - ₩500,000

Space Train Tickets
-
Featured in the Episode, "A Merry Companion Is a Wagon in Space, Baby"

1-shot. You may only use this item during the day phase.
On the proceeding day phase, you will begin the day in the other Dimension. - ₩1,500,000

Underwear (or) Vest
-
Featured in the Episode, "The War of the Undies and Vests, Baby"

1-shot. Day use only. Target a player. The Votecount is reset.
All players in your Dimension may only vote for your target and you for the rest of the current Day phase. - ₩2,000,000

Space-Ship Sabotage Satchel
-
Featured in the Episode, "A Race in Space Is Dangerous, Baby"

1-shot. You may purchase and use this ability privately, at any point in time.
Upon use, the Aloha Oe is immediately broken.
This will not prevent the Aloha Oe from transferring dimensions, however. - ₩1,500,000

Universal Translator
-
Featured in the Episode, "The Lonely Pooch Planet, Baby"

As a Night Action, you may target any player in addition to any other Night Action you take.
You will begin the following day in a neighborhood PT with that player.
If you ever target a different player with this ability, you will lose your previous PT and gain a new one. - ₩2,000,000

Code D
-
Featured in the Episode, "Plants Are Living Things, Too, Baby"

Only a single player may ever purchase this item.
After death, you will not be sent to Planet Limbo.
Instead, you will be able to continue to communicate in the game thread, although you will still count as a dead player for all other purposes. - ₩500,000

Some Part of an Appliance, Probably
-
Featured in the Episode, "There's Always Tomorrow, Baby"

This item definitely has a use. Maybe.
Okay, fine. It's 1-shot, day-use, and it fixes the Aloha Oe immediately upon use. - ₩1,000,000

Library Card
-
Featured in the Episode, "I'm Never Remembering You, Baby"

You may use this item to privately ask one question about the initial setup.
This question may not pertain to any players or specific slots in the game. - ₩2,500,000

An Actual Fishing Rod
-
Featured in the Episode, "Nobody Knows the Chameleon Alien, Baby"

At Night, you may go fishing. If any player visits you, you will be told which player visited you. - ₩2,500,000

Coffee
-
Featured in the Episode, "Even Vacuum Cleaners Fall in Love, Baby"

If you have access to any PT and you have this item, you may chat in that PT during Night and Day. - ₩500,000

A Trip to BooBies™
-
Featured in the Episode, "I Can't Be the Only One, Baby"

1-Shot. During the day phase, you may use this item by declaring "I'm going to BooBies!" in bold.
During the following night, you will be unable to submit any non-Factional actions.
Instead, you will have access to the 'BooBies Breastaurant' Neighborhood during that Night. - ₩250,000

Cosmic Surfboard
-
Featured in the Episode, "There's Music in the Darkness, Baby"

Each Night, you may travel to the other Dimension instead of performing any other Non-Factional actions. - ₩5,000,000

Teleportation Flashlight
-
Featured in the Episode, "Slow and Steady Wins the Race, Baby"

2-Shot. Once per Day, you may teleport yourself to the other Dimension. You may only perform this action if you have no votes on you and you are not the Captain of the Aloha Oe. - ₩2,500,000

Fake School ID
-
Featured in the Episode, "The Transfer Student is Dandy, Baby"

1-Shot. You may only purchase this item once.
You may use this item at night to take on the Post Restriction of only being able to communicate in rhyming lines/via songs for the following day.
If every single one of your posts during the day adheres to this restriction, you will graduate from your glamourous High-School and earn 2,000,000 Woolongs. - ₩500,000

Space Kelp
-
Featured in the Episode, "The Big Fish is Huge, Baby"

All items with the word 'Rod' in their name have no effect on you. - ₩1,000,000

Connection to The Cloud
-
Featured in the Episode, "Gallant Space Gentleman, Baby"

You may post in the Public Game Thread, which all players have vision of, once per day. - ₩2,000,000

Space Guitar for a Space Concert
-
Featured in the Episode, "Rock 'n' Roll Dandy, Baby"

In order to use this power, you must record a song--if you do not have recording software, you may use Vocaroo.
If you do not have recording hardware, you may instead draw a picture of Space Dandy (MSPaint Drawings Accepted!).
Upon posting relevant song and/or image in the game thread, you will be unable to affect or be affected by any player's actions for the current Day Phase and following Night phase. - ₩4,000,000

Planet Limbo's Co-ordinates
-
Featured in the Episode, "A World with No Sadness, Baby"

1-shot. You may only use this ability if you are a member of the Aloha Oe's Crew.
You must use this ability during the day phase; The Captain of the Aloha Oe must agree to its use by the end of the Day.
If the Captain Agrees, the Crew of the Aloha Oe will visit Planet Limbo (The Dead Thread) during the Night Phase.
Because Planet Limbo exists within its own Dimension, all members of the Aloha Oe Crew will only be able to affect and be affected by each other's Night abilities as well as any ability that affects players regardless of their Dimension.
During this Night Phase, the Crew of the Aloha Oe may chat with all of the Dead Players.
At the start of the following Day Phase, the Aloha Oe must return to one of either of the game's two Dimension game threads. - ₩4,000,000

Planet Grease Contest Entry
-
Featured in the Episode, "We're All Fools, So Let's All Dance, Baby"

Players may only purchase this item once.
At any time during the game, if half of the players in a Dimension have the Planet Grease Contest Entry item, a 'Legendary Dancing Competition' happens.
Players will earn 1 point for every post they make that contains an animated gif of dancing.
Players will earn 10 points for every page-top they steal, so long as they post a dancing gif.
No animated gif/image may be used more than once.
At the end of the day, the player with the most points out of all contestants in the Dance Off will win.
The Winner of the Dance-Off will earn ₩100,000,000.

If there is a tie for winner, however, no one will win any Woolongs and, instead, the Dimension will be destroyed, killing all players in it who can not escape during the Night Phase. - ₩1,000,000

Date-A-Dandy
-
Featured in the Episode, "Lovers Are Trendy, Baby"

1-Shot. During the Day, you may publicly declare a target to be your 'Date' with the bolded tag [I AM PAYING YOU TO DATE ME, Player Name].
For the remainder of the Day phase and the following Night, you will be provided a Neighborhood PT with this player and you will accompany them to any Dimension they travel to. - ₩3,000,000

Dimensional Transcendence
-
Featured in the Episode, "An Other-Dimensional Tale, Baby"

1-Shot. In order to use this ability, you must draw a picture of any character from Space Dandy.
Upon posting your drawing in the thread, you become 'Two-Dimensional' for the day; only other Two-Dimensional players may vote for you or affect you with actions.
This item has no effect in MYLO/LYLO. - ₩2,000,000

Defense Lawyer
-
Featured in the Episode, "Dandy's Day in Court, Baby"

You take 1 more vote to lynch. This has no effect in MYLO/LYLO. - ₩2,000,000

Pyonium
-
Featured in the Episode, "Never-ending Dandy, Baby"

Only a single Pyonium may be purchased by any player.
It will be public knowledge which player has the Pyonium.
You may now freely use your CAPTAIN Ability, even if you aren't the Captain of the Aloha Oe.
You may now travel between Dimensions on your own each night.
If you would die, you will instead lose access to the Pyonium forever in order to prevent your death. - ₩10,000,000
Last edited by Varsoon on Sun Apr 10, 2016 5:01 am, edited 3 times in total.
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #6 (ISO) » Tue Mar 22, 2016 8:13 am

Post by Varsoon »

I have updated the 'YOU KNOW, IT WOULD BE FASTER JUST TO FLY' public mechanic in order to clear up some confusion about how the Aloha Oe's dimension transferal works during the Day Phase. These are not changes, just elaborations;
If the Aloha Oe transfers dimensions during the Day, it can NOT transfer during the subsequent Night phase.
Transferring Dimensions during the Day will reset the vote-count in both Dimensions. If it is done within 72 hours of the Deadline, the Deadline will be extended to be 72 hours long.
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #7 (ISO) » Tue Mar 22, 2016 6:22 pm

Post by Varsoon »

I have updated the 'YOU KNOW, IT WOULD BE FASTER JUST TO FLY' public mechanic in order to clear up some confusion about how the Aloha Oe's dimension transferal works during the Night Phase. These are not changes, just elaborations;
Transferring Dimensions via the Aloha Oe still allows every member of the crew to target players in their starting dimension at night.
It's just that all the players on-board will be considered ineligible targets for Kills and anything that resolves after Kills in NAR.
So they can still be affected by abilities such as Copy, Hide, Bus, Block, Redirect, and Protect.
They simply can't be hit by Kills, Recruits, and Investigations, because they are no longer a legal target unless the ability allows targeting across dimensions.
The Crew's activated night abilities will still affect any targets they had in the starting dimension, even if these actions would resolve after the 'Miscellaneous' step in NAR.
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #8 (ISO) » Thu Mar 24, 2016 1:59 pm

Post by Varsoon »

I have updated the 'YOU KNOW, IT WOULD BE FASTER JUST TO FLY' public mechanic in order to clear up some confusion about how the unique CAPTAIN abilities function. These are not changes, just elaborations;
If a new Captain is elected, they will only receive all of the benefits of being Captain (such as control of the Aloha Oe, its Neighborhood, potential unique CAPTAIN abilities, etc.) at the start of the day following their election, and only if the Aloha Oe is still in their Dimension.

In the case that a unique CAPTAIN ability requires use of a functional Aloha Oe, it would be noted in the Captain ability or it would read "You may use the Aloha Oe's Dimension Drive ability" or something like that.
If you have a unique CAPTAIN ability on your role PM and it does not make such a clarification (using the Aloha Oe's non-damaged-only powers), then you may use your CAPTAIN ability even if the Aloha Oe is damaged. Activated night abilities will still affect any targets they had in the starting dimension, even if these actions would resolve after the 'Miscellaneous' step in NAR.
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #9 (ISO) » Fri Mar 25, 2016 10:20 am

Post by Varsoon »

A LYNCH HAS BEEN REACHED FOR DAY 1:

Sometimes it isn't enough just to be a Dandy guy in Space. Dandyism transcends all borders, races, religions, creeds, and even genders. She-Dandy knew this. She-Dandy was the most rough-and-tumble, cool-as-cucumbers chick this side of the cosmos. She combed the galaxy like her perm, on the hunt for aliens. Planet after planet she searched, discovering bizarre new creatures both friendly and not. Such were the spectacular adventures of She-Dandy and her sexy space crew in space.

Alas, they were not long for this world. Someone, or
something
, detested She-Dandy's existence. "Don't you just feel like a female counterpart to a more actualized person? Don't you feel like you're just the female 'version' of someone much more interesting and nuanced?" She-Dandy would have never agreed with this line of logic--she was her own dandy self. It was for that very reason that she had to be destroyed, at least, in the eyes of her aggressors.

She-Dandy was last seen leaving a space-ramen shop. No one ever discovered where she went after that. It's as if she just ceased to exist...
...was that properly spooky? I'm not sure if I'm nailing this or floundering. I'm floundering, aren't I? Oh jeeze. I hope this is adequate enough. I guess it's more than other folks do, you know, just say, "Oh, so and so died." So blase. I can't just do that! I've got to give some relevance, you know? Some people, jeeze.

CakeWings was lynched on Day 1. They were
She-Dandy
, aligned with
The Space Protagonists
She-Dandy's full role functions as follows:

Spoiler:
Cake Wings - SHE-DANDY
She's a dandy girl, in Space.
Nothing trumps the rump!
It's Dandy but you can call me She-Dandy.

During the pre-game, you may form a neighborhood with any other player--you will always accompany that player to whatever dimension they go to.

Say what they will about me, I can always spot a tomcat.

You may only use this ability if you are the CAPTAIN of the Aloha Oe.
Your neighbor will always be a part of your crew, enabling up to a 5 player crew.

No one out-dandies She-Dandy!

You are aligned with the Space Protagonists (town). You win when all threats to the Space Protagonists are eliminated and at least one Space Protagonist-aligned player is still alive, or nothing can prevent the same.
Last edited by Varsoon on Sun Apr 10, 2016 8:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #10 (ISO) » Mon Mar 28, 2016 9:38 am

Post by Varsoon »

I've expanded the 'GENERAL RULES' section on quoting/paraphrasing posts to better reflect my policy on copying posts from one thread to another:

You can always copy and paste the full content of your own posts (outside of moderator communication) so long as it does not contain any links to where it came from or any timestamps.
You may only ever paraphrase posts by other players and this is also subject to the same link/timestamp restriction.
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #11 (ISO) » Mon Mar 28, 2016 12:44 pm

Post by Varsoon »

A kill has resolved during Night 1:

Dandy's career of choice, if you could even call it a 'career', is that of Alien Hunter. While his day to day alien hunting may not pay the bills, he occasionally has snatched a rare alien--only to promptly blow most of his reward money at BooBies. Such was Alien Hunter Dandy's life; Aliens and BooBies. BooBies and Aliens. Aliens. BooBies. Sometimes even Aliens
with
BooBies. While some might get tired of such a lifestyle, Dandy was either too thick or just too plain adventurous to give up on scouring the universe for that next paycheck.

Unfortunately, there are some who have a problem with those who poke their noses around where they don't belong. At some point in his rough-and-tumble Aliens-and-BooBies lifestyle, Alien Hunter Dandy saw something that he shouldn't have. I totally mean that, too. I'm not just building mysterious suspense because I haven't really figured out what a fitting antagonist would be yet, or anything. I mean, if anything, I totally have this all figured out unlike a certain Dandy who won't be turning in any more Aliens or crashing at BooBies any time soon. Or ever. What I mean is that he's kaputz. Y'know. Dead. Alien Hunter Dandy is dead. Actually, can I take that back? Can he just be 'mysteriously disappeared'? Because then I can keep my options open for, I dunno, if he comes back, but as an evil cyborg bent on hunting BooBies and eating Aliens or something. I mean, you can't do much with 'dead', but 'mysteriously vanished' has all sorts of allure. Let's go with that, then.

Alien Hunter Dandy mysterious vanished into the uncaring void that is the cosmos.

...I'm so good at this.

Blackest Magick was killed on Night 1. They were
Alien Hunter Dandy
, aligned with
The Space Protagonists
Blackest Magick's full role functions as follows:

Spoiler:
Blackest Magick - ALIEN HUNTER DANDY
Yeah, and don't you forget it; D-A-N-D-Y, Dandy!
There's no escaping me!
Y'think we should take them by the registration center?

Once per day, you may target a player to learn if they aren't human. At night, you may jailkeep any target non-human player.

You might as well give up! I'm the number 1 alien hunter!

You may instead kill non-human players with your other ability.

Stranger things have happened, buddy.

Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #12 (ISO) » Mon Mar 28, 2016 1:18 pm

Post by Varsoon »

Code D has been purchased and now is no longer an item that may be purchased.
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #13 (ISO) » Wed Mar 30, 2016 5:48 pm

Post by Varsoon »

A LYNCH HAS BEEN REACHED FOR DAY 2:

Not everyone was just bumbling around, doing a whole bunch of nothing. Some guys out there in the cold void of Space were on the prowl, hunting more than just aliens and all-you-can-eat-wings deals. Enter Inspector Dandy, hot on the heels of the Dimensional Conspiracy to--

--what's that? No one cares? Oh.
Oh. I was going to say some really cool things about him, though. Like a eulogy, but, y'know, cooler. I guess you figured out by now that when I mention someone, they usually, y'know. Yeah. They're already dead. It's not me! Don't blame me! I just--anyway. Just trust me, I had some cool flavor for all this, but you don't care about that. All you want are the grizzly details, right? I bet you're not even reading this. You're just gonna look at what's under here, right? I mean, why am I even still doing this? Ugh. Whatever. Hope you have a cool weekend, too.

SpacePip was lynched on Day 2. They were
Inspector Dandy
, aligned with
The Space Protagonists
Inspector Dandy's full role functions as follows:

Spoiler:
SpacePip - INSPECTOR DANDY
I actually really enjoy Space Adventure Cobra
Cops... in Space!
Hot on the case. The Space Case.

3x Shot; at night, you may target a player to learn all of their non-factional abilities, including if they ever could gain access to a kill.

The Case of Space.

You may only use this ability if you are the current CAPTAIN of the Aloha Oe.
You may use two shots of your investigative ability in order to apply its effects to any player in any dimension.

Murder, she wrote.

*As a note, the phrase, "including if they ever could gain access to a kill," serves the purpose of emphasizing that if the yielded results ever returned a killing ability, it is explicitly NOT a factional kill.
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #14 (ISO) » Sat Apr 02, 2016 5:52 pm

Post by Varsoon »

A kill has resolved during Night 2:

Not everyone is Dandy.

Did you think that? Did you really think every single person in the whole wide cosmos had enough swagger to really deem themselves 'dandy'? Dandyism is something that transcends all races, creeds, and societies, but that calling simply isn't for everyone. No, no, not at all. Some folks are happy just being who they are, and who they are could be anything. So, let's stop talking about Dandies for awhile and just talk about someone else, yeah?

In one corner of the universe, there was a little robot who wanted nothing more than to be helpful. He tried his best and when he realized his software was outdated, he went for other methods. One particular QT unit was snide at times, rude at others, but always was looking to help out those in need. There were those that noticed, but most robotics enthusiasts overlooked the QT line and, over time, they faded into obscurity. The QT that I speak of may very well be the last in the galaxy; but he'd never know it thanks to his decade-old databanks.

The saddest thing happened one day. This QT disappeared without a trace and no one even really cared. I wish I could chalk this up to some big conspiracy to rid the universe of those who would stop the oncoming darkness that dooms us all, but there really isn't anything like that going on. I mean, it'd be important if some sinister group with ill intentions for the multiverse had sacked this particular QT as a part of their ongoing efforts to undermine the last few stalwart guardians of the cosmos so that they may impose their rule. If something like that was going on, it'd make a much more interesting story. Nevermind all of that fantasy mumbo-jumbo, though. QT? Who's that? Let's get back to the Dandy adventures, baby.

KilltheStory was killed on Night 2. He was
QT
, aligned with
The Space Protagonists
KilltheStory's full role functions as follows:

Spoiler:
KilltheStory - QT
What do you think your trade in value is?
Be still, my hard drive! My circuits rarely get this aroused!
You wanna shoot me in the face and see if I wake up tomorrow?

Each day you may investigate a player to learn if they have any non-factional abilities with remaining uses; at night you may bodyguard the same target.

You can scope out the aliens while Dandy 'pretends' to ogle the ladies.

You can have the ship use its Dimension Drive to move to the the Dimension with the most scum in it.

If we don't get to work hunting aliens, the story is never going to go anywhere and our viewers will stop watching!

Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #15 (ISO) » Tue Apr 05, 2016 12:21 pm

Post by Varsoon »

A LYNCH HAS BEEN REACHED FOR DAY 3:

With all these folks up and disappearing, something had to give. That's when they found him--the big oaf who was just lugging people off into the far reaches of Space. When they gave him the third degree about offing Dandies, he wouldn't say a word. Big dude just crossed his arms, bit off his tongue, and choked himself on his own blood. Pretty gruesome, if you ask me.

Reminds me of those old stories about cave ogres who would just kidnap and eat people. Don't know if this guy was eating people, though. It was very frightening when they did find him. On that day, Dandykind received a grim reminder. We lived in fear of the titans, and were disgraced to live in these cages we called Dimensions.

HobbesDuncan was lynched on Day 3. He was
Big Dandy
, aligned with
The Consortium
Big Dandy's full role functions as follows:

Spoiler:
HobbesDuncan - BIG DANDY
I can't say much about Big Dandy, besides that he's, y'know, Big.
...and he looks like Nardwuar.
You are Big. Big Dandy.

You may not be killed.

I'm pretty sure it's also an Attack on Titan reference.

Your CREW may consist of only you and a single other player, if you desire.

There really isn't much to say about Big Dandy.

You are aligned with the The Consortium (Scum). You win when all Space Protagonists are eliminated and at least one member of The Consortium is alive, or if The Consortium ever controls majority votes in all Dimensions.
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #16 (ISO) » Fri Apr 08, 2016 9:14 pm

Post by Varsoon »

A kill has resolved during Night 3:

Every now and then, I like to draw a Dandy.
Every now and then, they come out dead.
It's not that I mean to draw a dead Dandy, it's just that, for some reason, they end up that way. I was really hoping this one wouldn't, but that's just how it turned out. That's just how it goes sometimes. You get real into it, and the art takes itself where it may. That's really my favorite thing about being a creative; the process of creation is really exciting. You never know for sure how things will turn out, but in that moment when you're creating it, there's a magic there. I'm sorry that this Dandy turned out dead as well, but that's art.

Xkfyu was killed on Night 3. He was
Doodle Dandy
, aligned with
The Space Protagonists
Xkfyu's full role functions as follows:
Spoiler:
Xkfyu - DOODLE DANDY
That's it! I'm gonna re-arrange that pretty face of yours so your mama wouldn't know it!
From now on, the only girls I'm going after are the 2-D kind!
If you want to be Dandy, you better get back to the drawing board.

During the pregame and each subsequent night phase, you may make your best attempt to draw Space Dandy.
You must send me this drawing in order for this ability to have any effect.
If your night action fails for any reason, so does this ability.
If you drew Space Dandy during the previous phase, you are untargetable and unlynchable during the day.

Dandy so hard mothafuggas wanna lynch you.

You are no longer Untargetable or Unlynchable for the rest of the game, but you are confirmed as town across both Dimensions.

It's okay; most artists make it big after their death anyway.

Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #17 (ISO) » Sun Apr 10, 2016 5:03 am

Post by Varsoon »

I have updated the Yoghurt item's description. These are not changes, just elaborations;
If you are a dead player, you may purchase this item despite being dead
and in a dimension other than where the Aloha Oe is
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #18 (ISO) » Tue Apr 19, 2016 10:52 am

Post by Varsoon »

Titus will be replacing Minsc and Boo, effective immediately.
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #19 (ISO) » Thu Apr 21, 2016 12:46 pm

Post by Varsoon »

A LYNCH HAS BEEN REACHED FOR DAY 4:

Right now I can't move; that is my fate, but
I won't give up anymore because I have awakened
My burning, throbbing heart reflects the era
It has the color of vividly blazing flames

Crying, though I can't see it right now...
Searching, a guidepost floats up ahead

I wanna have a pure time
Everyone's a noble mind!

Orange was lynched on Day 4. They were
Mobile Suit Dandy
, aligned with
The Space Protagonists
Mobile Suit Dandy's full role functions as follows:

Spoiler:
Orange - MOBILE SUIT DANDY
Looks more like Space Runaway Ideon Dandy to me.
It's not anime!
You will see the tears of time.

If you are the very last surviving town player, town will win.

You are Mobile Suit Dandy for a reason.

You may use the Aloha Oe slot to vote in a way that counts as two votes for you. Use the bolded vote tag [HAWAII YANKEE: Player Name].
You may use the Aloha Oe slot to submit a night action that is a Jailkeeping action.

There are no ghosts in space.

Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #20 (ISO) » Sun Apr 24, 2016 3:26 pm

Post by Varsoon »

A kill has resolved during Night 4:

Narrator here--so, it's pretty clear that I've just been winging this. I mean, I called the previous Night as Night 5 when it was Night 4 and no one told me anything about it. That's crazy. That's nuts. I bet I could tell all of you that each of you was Space Dandy and you'd just roll with it and believe it! Crazy. But yeah. I've been kinda phoning it in. Maybe I've been busy? Eeeeh.

What's that? None of that makes sense? Oh, uh... Yeah, I guess it wouldn't if we were following the usual assumption that you're immersed in this world that I'm narrating. I mean, okay, okay, look. We'll reboot. Yeah! A reboot, that's what's fresh. That's what's poppin'. We'll just start over from the beggining and ignore all the corpses that have been piling up in the lost vectors of Space. That's really for the best. Really is. Glad we could agree on that. Yeah.

Space Dandy: he's a dandy guy in space. He combs the galaxy like his pompadour on the hunt for aliens. Planet after planet he searches, discovering bizarre new creatures both friendly and not. These are the spectacular adventures of Space Dandy and his brave space crew...

...in space.

No one died on Night 4.
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #21 (ISO) » Thu Apr 28, 2016 5:38 pm

Post by Varsoon »

A LYNCH HAS BEEN REACHED FOR DAY 5:

Not everyone is Dandy.

Did you think that? Did you really think every single person in the whole wide cosmos had enough swagger to really deem themselves 'dandy'? Dandyism is something that transcends all races, creeds, and societies, but that calling simply isn't for everyone. No, no, not at all. Some folks are happy just being who they are, and who they are could be anything. So, let's stop talking about Dandies for awhile and just talk about someone else, yeah?

In one corner of the universe, there was a little robot who wanted nothing more than to be helpful. He tried his best and when he realized his software was outdated, he went for other methods. One particular QT unit was snide at times, rude at others, but always was looking to help out those in need. There were those that noticed, but most robotics enthusiasts overlooked the QT line and, over time, they faded into obscurity. The QT that I speak of may very well be the last in the galaxy; but he'd never know it thanks to his decade-old databanks.

The saddest thing happened one day. Wait--you've already heard this story? Oh, well, maybe let me finish for once!! I was going to say that one day, everyone ganged up on this poor QT and dragon-kicked his ass across the milky way! So there! You guys are the ones who did this to poor QT! You! It's your cross to bear, insolent story-interrupting jerks!

Jeanne11 was lynched on Day 5. She was
QT
, aligned with
The Space Protagonists
QT's role functions as follows:

Spoiler:
Jeanne11 - QT
It's okay, you're just a little defective.
I assure you, we have no intention of touching your balls.
Is that your final Dandy?

You can have the ship use its Dimension Drive to move to the Dimension with the most scum in it.

Do you know what is especially wasteful? The emotions of living things.

Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #22 (ISO) » Sun May 01, 2016 6:55 pm

Post by Varsoon »

A kill has resolved during Night 5:

...or, at least, some folks enjoyed exploring the galaxy and having adventures. For a select certain down-on-his-luck Dandy, the universe was nothing but suffering, its emptiness offering only ennui. Everyone felt bad for the guy--would he ever get to know the pleasures of not being stuck in a garbage place in space, with depressing allies at his side keeping his spirits forever low? All I can say is that he's gone now and everyone hopes he's somewhere a little happier.

SugarJan was killed on Night 5. She was
Emo Dandy
, aligned with
The Space Protagonists
SugarJan's full role functions as follows:

Spoiler:
SugarJan - EMO DANDY
I wanna die...
I wanna die...
Imagine how much my life sucks.

You will never be prodded; you may not be replaced due to inactivity.
You may not be the Captain of the Aloha Oe.
You may not vote.
You may not be able to be voted for unless the game is in LYLO.
All non-killing actions that target you will fail.

I wanna die...

Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #23 (ISO) » Thu May 05, 2016 4:39 pm

Post by Varsoon »

A LYNCH HAS BEEN REACHED FOR DAY 6:

It had become very apparent that this universe was overloaded with Dandies--but what was more confounding was that these Dandies were disappearing at an alarming rate. Already, there were Dandy Factions, Dandy Wars, Dandy on Dandy crime, and eventually Weapons of Mass Dandyism were constructed. Thus marked an era known colloquially as 'The Great Dandypression,' where every Dandy was for himself and nary a wulong could be spared for a dandy guy in space.

They say that there was a Dandy think-tank working on finding a solution to all this mess, that there was a concrete reason why Dandies were being snatched up and never heard from again. You ever heard of Smart Dandy? Of course not. That's how effective this anti-Dandy force was. This dark consortium could disappear a Dandy before you even knew they existed. It wouldn't be long before Dandies and Dandyism was put on the universal watch list for all things extinct in the galaxy.

Titus was lynched on Day 6. She was
Smart Dandy
, aligned with
The Space Protagonists
Smart Dandy's role functions as follows:

Spoiler:
Titus - SMART DANDY
I have an idea; why don't we try to think of a way to pull all of the universes together?
I know, you guys can take us back to your universe.
I'll call him off. He's got a defense system installed to protect me.

In any dimension you are in, if you would die, the QT in that dimension dies instead.

You see, our Meow is an alien called a Schroedingerian; until you open the box, you'll never know if they'll be alive or dead.

In any dimension you are in, if there is a Meow, that Meow is untargetable.

Let me guess; you guys are Dandy, Meow, and QT, right? Jeeze. You must have pulled a Cosmic String.

Once per game phase, you may ask the moderator any question about the setup so long as it does not pertain to any players or slots.

Easier said than done, kid.

Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #24 (ISO) » Sun May 08, 2016 4:59 pm

Post by Varsoon »

A kill has resolved during Night 6:

Some Dandies defy all logic. Some Dandies are more... conceptual, than they are Dandy. Those Dandies have to go. At least, someone must've figured this was the case. In one fell swoop, the elephant was no longer in the room. And by elephant, I meant the Dandy everyone wasn't comfortable around. You know. The big questionmark. Or, more precisely, triangle... mark. Dandy.

3dicerolling was killed on Night 6. He was
Triangle Dandy
, aligned with
The Space Protagonists
Triangle Dandy's role functions as follows:

Spoiler:
3dicerolling - TRIΔNGLE DΔNDY
Δ
Δ
Δ

Any time a player traverses dimensions without the use of the Aloha Oe, you traverse alongside them if you are already in the same dimension.

Δ
ΔΔ

Once per game, you may vote three times. The votes have to be for the same player.

Δ
ΔΔ
ΔΔΔ

You can ignore your need to traverse with others. Your triple Vote becomes tripled--you may now vote a single player 9 times once per game.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”