Dragon Age Mafia [Game Over]

Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: May 12, 2016
Location: 221B, Baker Street
Pronoun: He

Post Post #5600  (ISO)  » Sun Oct 09, 2016 2:24 am

Yeah that wasn't true.
Show

Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: May 12, 2016
Location: 221B, Baker Street
Pronoun: He

Post Post #5601  (ISO)  » Sun Oct 09, 2016 2:57 am

I didn't ask the mod, I was just assuming there couldn't be warden last night.
Show

A Song of Ice and Fire
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: July 10, 2016
Pronoun: They

Post Post #5602  (ISO)  » Sun Oct 09, 2016 6:22 am

Vote Count 10.2Shadow_step (L-1): Vedith
Vedith (L-1): Shadow_step

Not Voting (1): BlackVoid


With 3 players alive it takes 2 votes to lynch.

Day 10 ends in (expired on 2016-10-20 20:40:00)


No Qunari has ever joined the Grey Wardens. There are, however, rumors of several Tal-Vashoth taking the Joining in recent decades

Image
Last edited by A Song of Ice and Fire on Sun Oct 09, 2016 6:26 am, edited 1 time in total.

Vedith
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: June 18, 2015
Location: Surrey
Pronoun: He

Post Post #5603  (ISO)  » Sun Oct 09, 2016 6:25 am

In post 5601, Shadow_step wrote:I didn't ask the mod, I was just assuming there couldn't be warden last night.


Town does not out right lies about this.
He was using a false mod confirmation to get out of why I was calling him scum.
Shadow is 100% scum here.
I claim scum \o/

Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: May 12, 2016
Location: 221B, Baker Street
Pronoun: He

Post Post #5604  (ISO)  » Sun Oct 09, 2016 7:28 am

In post 5603, Vedith wrote:Town does not out right lies about this.
He was using a false mod confirmation to get out of why I was calling him scum.
Shadow is 100% scum here.


Nice mis rep.
I've already disproven your argument.

In post 5518, Vedith wrote:
In post 5517, Shadow_step wrote:Which is exactly why I would not have bought him to lylo with me plus he was scum reading me.
It is clear that you want him to mislynch me which is why you killed Math.


You had to bring him to Lylo... If you killed him then Math would not have been motivated ;)


In post 5575, A Song of Ice and Fire wrote:
In post 5560, Shadow_step wrote:@mod, can Mafia perform the kill and night action at the same time ?


Yes. Each player may cast all the abilities they can at the same phase.
Show

Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: May 12, 2016
Location: 221B, Baker Street
Pronoun: He

Post Post #5605  (ISO)  » Sun Oct 09, 2016 7:30 am

Talking about lies

In post 5546, Shadow_step wrote:
In post 5542, Vedith wrote:
In post 5540, Shadow_step wrote:I don't need town you to clear more townies by using your track plus taking the unnecessary risk of you tracking me. Keep trying your argument is invalid.


You were forced, you couldn't self vote and voting Ira over me would have made you scum.
I like the effort though, Shadow.


Haha what? Another lie.
Show me where I was forced?

I didn't need to vote anyone at all.
I had asked both you and IRA to vote me and it was decided that I had I be made warden. But you didn't vote me.
Basically a scum claim.
Show

Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: May 12, 2016
Location: 221B, Baker Street
Pronoun: He

Post Post #5606  (ISO)  » Sun Oct 09, 2016 7:34 am

More lies

In post 5530, Vedith wrote:
In post 5528, Shadow_step wrote:That's bullshit, caught lying again. You very well knew that you gain an extra shot on the next night.


No I never.

In post 5487, Vedith wrote:I thought that you had to use the power for it to work?
Is this confirmed with mod?
Rephase the wording for me? If it's true then I'll vote Ira to be lynched and vote Shadow to motivate Math.

If the game is still going then we are garanteed at least 1 confirmed town regardless.


You can see here I was thinking that it would give a confirmed town. :lol:
But keep digging.


Vedith tracked Luna/Math on night 3 making the investigations and he knew that my slot had motivated Luna/Math night 2.
So the fact the he didn't know he complete LIES.
Show

Vedith
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: June 18, 2015
Location: Surrey
Pronoun: He

Post Post #5607  (ISO)  » Sun Oct 09, 2016 7:45 am

Shadow you fucked up face it.
You are never going to convince anyone here and the moment I refused to vote Math with you, you knew it was a loss.

Let's look at it this way. In the PT you was trying to convince me to vote with you while I was saying I'd vote you.

Who is scum from that trade on its own?

WhI is scum saying mod confirmed something to them?

Who is scum who didn't want to vote mafia?

Who is scum that replaced out after the scum team was obvious?

You keep saying that you've proved me wrong, but I'm not sure if you know what that actually mens as you have done probed nothing apart from you like to change your story
I claim scum \o/

Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: May 12, 2016
Location: 221B, Baker Street
Pronoun: He

Post Post #5608  (ISO)  » Sun Oct 09, 2016 7:55 am

Exactly what scum would do what Vedith is doing, "let's post some BS to deflect attention from my lies."
Show

Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: May 12, 2016
Location: 221B, Baker Street
Pronoun: He

Post Post #5609  (ISO)  » Sun Oct 09, 2016 7:57 am

In post 5607, Vedith wrote:Who is scum that replaced out after the scum team was obvious?


this is another desperate pathetic lie.
Foxbird replaced out site wide because of RL issues.
Show

Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: May 12, 2016
Location: 221B, Baker Street
Pronoun: He

Post Post #5610  (ISO)  » Sun Oct 09, 2016 7:59 am

ebwop

In post 5606, Shadow_step wrote:So the fact the he didn't know is complete LIES.
Show

Vedith
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: June 18, 2015
Location: Surrey
Pronoun: He

Post Post #5611  (ISO)  » Sun Oct 09, 2016 8:03 am

In post 5608, Shadow_step wrote:Exactly what scum would do what Vedith is doing, "let's post some BS to deflect attention from my lies."


You're proven scum already ;)
I claim scum \o/

Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: May 12, 2016
Location: 221B, Baker Street
Pronoun: He

Post Post #5612  (ISO)  » Sun Oct 09, 2016 8:04 am

In your dreams, you can't answer any of my questions and resort to posting I'm scum which proves in itself that you are scum.
keep trying, you are getting lynched. Town's gonna win this.
Show

Vedith
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: June 18, 2015
Location: Surrey
Pronoun: He

Post Post #5613  (ISO)  » Sun Oct 09, 2016 8:16 am

Anyone would see you are scum here. Your questions consis the of "why would I do that?" Which I think it stupid to ask on its own unless you think I know how you play well enough?

You say you disproved me about.you saying mod told you that you could not be warden then posted something completely different to add to you proving.
Just remember that... you told us that mod said to you that you could not be warden. Then changed it to you assumed it.

This is a scum lie, not a town trying to win lie.
This game should have been over by now and we are just waiting for the hammer on you.
I claim scum \o/

Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: May 12, 2016
Location: 221B, Baker Street
Pronoun: He

Post Post #5614  (ISO)  » Sun Oct 09, 2016 8:24 am

In post 5605, Shadow_step wrote:Talking about lies

In post 5546, Shadow_step wrote:
In post 5542, Vedith wrote:
In post 5540, Shadow_step wrote:I don't need town you to clear more townies by using your track plus taking the unnecessary risk of you tracking me. Keep trying your argument is invalid.


You were forced, you couldn't self vote and voting Ira over me would have made you scum.
I like the effort though, Shadow.


Haha what? Another lie.
Show me where I was forced?

I didn't need to vote anyone at all.
I had asked both you and IRA to vote me and it was decided that I had I be made warden. But you didn't vote me.
Basically a scum claim.
Show

Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: May 12, 2016
Location: 221B, Baker Street
Pronoun: He

Post Post #5615  (ISO)  » Sun Oct 09, 2016 8:27 am

In post 5613, Vedith wrote:You say you disproved me about.you saying mod told you that you could not be warden then posted something completely different to add to you proving.
Just remember that... you told us that mod said to you that you could not be warden. Then changed it to you assumed it.

This is a scum lie, not a town trying to win lie.


you would obviously say that. I wasn't aware of it and said that it was mod confirmed cause I thought I would get the same reply anyway.
Show

Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: May 12, 2016
Location: 221B, Baker Street
Pronoun: He

Post Post #5616  (ISO)  » Sun Oct 09, 2016 8:29 am

In post 5613, Vedith wrote:Anyone would see you are scum here. Your questions consis the of "why would I do that?" Which I think it stupid to ask on its own unless you think I know how you play well enough?


Funny, when you whole argument about you being town is "I was right about SC and 100%". "Why would I do that as scum?"

Scum double standards is all
Show

Vedith
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: June 18, 2015
Location: Surrey
Pronoun: He

Post Post #5617  (ISO)  » Sun Oct 09, 2016 8:41 am

Post 1 I already replied to you
Post 2 you lied as scum and got caught
Post 3 is an incorrect comment from yourself. My whole argument is that you're scum not that I'm town. In these situations scum want to say why they are town not why the other is scum and that's exactly what you did today.

At first I found your efforts entertaining now it's just pathetic.
I claim scum \o/

Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: May 12, 2016
Location: 221B, Baker Street
Pronoun: He

Post Post #5618  (ISO)  » Sun Oct 09, 2016 8:44 am

In post 5617, Vedith wrote:Post 1 I already replied to you


No you didn't show me where I was forced.
Show

Vedith
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: June 18, 2015
Location: Surrey
Pronoun: He

Post Post #5619  (ISO)  » Sun Oct 09, 2016 8:53 am

I did. I said it's because you would have been suspicious if you wasn't voted up.
Scum trying to ignore this though. :giggle:
I claim scum \o/

Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: May 12, 2016
Location: 221B, Baker Street
Pronoun: He

Post Post #5620  (ISO)  » Sun Oct 09, 2016 8:59 am

In post 5619, Vedith wrote:I did. I said it's because you would have been suspicious if you wasn't voted up.
Scum trying to ignore this though. :giggle:


Why would I have been suspicious ?
Show

Vedith
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: June 18, 2015
Location: Surrey
Pronoun: He

Post Post #5621  (ISO)  » Sun Oct 09, 2016 9:02 am

For not voting :lol:
I can't say exactly why you did it as I said all you keep asking is why you did something.
Other than that and other than lying and changing your story each time you have done nothing else today.
I claim scum \o/

Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: May 12, 2016
Location: 221B, Baker Street
Pronoun: He

Post Post #5622  (ISO)  » Sun Oct 09, 2016 9:06 am

In post 5621, Vedith wrote:For not voting :lol:
I can't say exactly why you did it as I said all you keep asking is why you did something.
Other than that and other than lying and changing your story each time you have done nothing else today.


More continuous misrep. It was decided I was supposed to be warden. Why does it make a difference if I vote or not? Why does not voting make me suspicuous?
Show

Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: May 12, 2016
Location: 221B, Baker Street
Pronoun: He

Post Post #5623  (ISO)  » Sun Oct 09, 2016 9:09 am

In post 5621, Vedith wrote:I can't say exactly why you did it as I said all you keep asking is why you did something.


Exactly!! because you obviously cannot accept that there was zero scum motivation in doing that.
Show

BlackVoid
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: September 15, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #5624  (ISO)  » Sun Oct 09, 2016 11:33 am

In post 5601, Shadow_step wrote:I didn't ask the mod, I was just assuming there couldn't be warden last night.

If this is the case, why did you say that you asked the mod and the mod confirmed to you that there couldn't be a warden?

I was actually leaning towards you being town earlier but I need this answered.

PreviousNext
[ + ]

Return to Completed Large Theme Games