The Walking Dead Season 1 Finale (GAME OVER)

SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #4275 (ISO) » Tue Oct 18, 2016 7:50 am

Post by SirCakez »

I get wagoned day 1 literally every large theme I play
So sad
Brian Skies - "
I just wanna say Cakez is an evil mod and this is an evil setup.
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #4276 (ISO) » Tue Oct 18, 2016 7:54 am

Post by Firebringer »

maybe you should try to not get wagoned.
Claim Unlynchable day 1.
Show
"You are the Joker of mafia players" - Oversoul
"last time I was scum with Firebringer
his first post in the scum PT was "yes I rolled scum!"
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

His first post in the main thread was "yes I rolled scum!" -popsofctown
Xkfyu
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4277 (ISO) » Tue Oct 18, 2016 8:06 am

Post by Xkfyu »

In post 4271, MagnaofIllusion wrote:So now that I have a few moments I can summarize my thoughts on the game …

I’m glad Town won. Nothing personal to the scum team but I don’t think overall you played a better game than Town. The fact that YAW and Hebi both were nailed Day 1 (although YAW was let off the hook til the end by myself and others due to bad parsing of the set-up) and that both Peregrine and XK had people gunning for them from Day 2 on shows that. YAW did make the most of his pass and almost pulled it out which was well done but I don’t think that means scum outplayed Town overall.

SirCakez in my mind was the Town MVP. He made a good shot on Peregrine and made sure that the lynch went through afterwards. I also can’t complain about the Kuroi shot as it was reasonable from Sir Cakez’s perspective. And he made sure Xk got the rope also.

I think BBT, Ank, Mollie, and Wisdom played very solid games for Town and were helpful to the long term chances of victory.

DGB was the one lynch I think probably could have been avoided. It was absolutely clear from the thread that Peregrine had been protected so a Mafia Doctor was a certainty and the odds of a Neighbor Doctor was so small as to be negligible.
Except for being glad that Town won (for obvious reasons), I agree with all this.
V/LA every 5pm Friday - 8am Monday, EST.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4278 (ISO) » Tue Oct 18, 2016 1:28 pm

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

Pre in for season 6
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Basic
Basic
Goon
Basic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4279 (ISO) » Tue Oct 18, 2016 4:43 pm

Post by Basic »

In post 4277, Xkfyu wrote:
In post 4271, MagnaofIllusion wrote:So now that I have a few moments I can summarize my thoughts on the game …

I’m glad Town won. Nothing personal to the scum team but I don’t think overall you played a better game than Town. The fact that YAW and Hebi both were nailed Day 1 (although YAW was let off the hook til the end by myself and others due to bad parsing of the set-up) and that both Peregrine and XK had people gunning for them from Day 2 on shows that. YAW did make the most of his pass and almost pulled it out which was well done but I don’t think that means scum outplayed Town overall.

SirCakez in my mind was the Town MVP. He made a good shot on Peregrine and made sure that the lynch went through afterwards. I also can’t complain about the Kuroi shot as it was reasonable from Sir Cakez’s perspective. And he made sure Xk got the rope also.

I think BBT, Ank, Mollie, and Wisdom played very solid games for Town and were helpful to the long term chances of victory.

DGB was the one lynch I think probably could have been avoided. It was absolutely clear from the thread that Peregrine had been protected so a Mafia Doctor was a certainty and the odds of a Neighbor Doctor was so small as to be negligible.
Except for being
glad that Town won (for obvious reasons), I agree with all this.
^^
If it's not going to be remembered in Five years time,
It's not worth worrying about Five minutes longer.
Xkfyu
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4280 (ISO) » Wed Oct 19, 2016 12:34 am

Post by Xkfyu »

Lol
V/LA every 5pm Friday - 8am Monday, EST.
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #4281 (ISO) » Sat Feb 25, 2017 5:00 am

Post by Untrod Tripod »

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”