Polymath
implosion
he/him
Polymath
Polymath
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1250 (ISO) » Fri Sep 30, 2016 4:01 pm

Post by implosion »

I question how townsided this setup was solely because of how obfuscated everything was. It's not like town got a free town-aligned kill every night in addition to the lynch; we had to work for it (by electing a town leader) after which the fact that it happens at night gives a lot less information (I was never really sure about what happened on n2) but I guess that's partially Katsuki's fault for being really just very opaque about everything in this game.

Not that scum didn't deserve this. Scum played, I would say, exceptionally well. Town played terribly. Katsuki continuing to boast in this postgame is just sad... he contributed a ton towards this loss by tunneling bulbazak and then shooting his townread in errantparabola for no apparent reason, and then going afk after doing all this sketchy shit. He basically killed three townies on his own, and now just takes the postgame to boast about how one of his scumreads was right... like seriously, take SOME ownership over your mistakes :/.

I played wholly mediocrely. I really ultimately probably shouldn't have signed up for this game to begin with but I knew that when I joined so meh. I don't think I'm really capable of reading any of the players who were scum in the end accurately. This game was just an onslaught of big names on MS.
petroleumjelly
petroleumjelly
he/him/his
Thirteenthly, ...
petroleumjelly
he/him/his
Thirteenthly, ...
Thirteenthly, ...
Pronoun: he/him/his

Post Post #1251 (ISO) » Fri Sep 30, 2016 4:49 pm

Post by petroleumjelly »

In post 1235, mykonian wrote:Sorry about the politician, in that case.
Eh, I don't think there's a reason to be sorry. I just don't happen to like the role. I think it demotivates players from posting after their vote is stolen, and so seems anti-activity and therefore pro-scum; not to mention the hidden nature of the stolen vote, which makes the role itself seem further scummy. The design space is there and you shouldn't feel bad at least experimenting with it, but it definitely does not strike me as a role that is particularly pro-Town.
"Logic? I call that flapdoodle."
Errantparabola
Errantparabola
Composed.
Errantparabola
Composed.
Composed.

Post Post #1252 (ISO) » Fri Sep 30, 2016 5:22 pm

Post by Errantparabola »

In post 1250, implosion wrote:This game was just an onslaught of big names on MS.
There might have been big names in MS
but you implosion, are the biggest name in my heart
did another ms user do something lovely? recognize their achievements here!

Today's modern mafia consumer demands dozens, nay, hundreds of roles that are vanilla cops.
--implosion
provided
lalaladucks
lalaladucks
a study in thread
lalaladucks
a study in thread
a study in thread

Post Post #1253 (ISO) » Sat Oct 01, 2016 12:03 am

Post by lalaladucks »

</3 eppp
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #1254 (ISO) » Sat Oct 01, 2016 10:42 pm

Post by camn »

Is DGB scum every single game nowadays?
"if you weren't trying to be so unnecessarily mysterious all the time we wouldn't have these misunderstandings" - Yosarian2
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #1255 (ISO) » Sat Feb 25, 2017 5:00 am

Post by Untrod Tripod »

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”