Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #10575 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 3:02 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Ank would shoot so Zakk didn't get Ank's flavor which is not a scum question so he would get it intact and probably why Zakk was strongmanned N1
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10576 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 3:02 pm

Post by Ankamius »

In post 10569, MathBlade wrote:
In post 10564, Ankamius wrote:
In post 10558, MathBlade wrote:
In post 10157, Ankamius wrote:I didn't hammer Cake because I didn't support the lynch. I wanted to lynch either Mathblade or Giovanni.
Bullshit.
Yeah, it's bullshit because that's exactly what I was pushing for a lot of day 7.

Excellent logic.
I said your reason for not being on the wagon is bullshit. It was inevitable why not pick up power on the way out?
I'm sure me suddenly not wanting to play based on my role instead of my reads has something to do with what I did on that day. Maybe it has something to do with me starting to figure out the setup and getting more concrete reads from it.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #10577 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 3:03 pm

Post by JaeReed »

In post 10571, Nahdia wrote:
In post 10559, JaeReed wrote:
In post 10553, MathBlade wrote:He is a claimed homicidal maniac and so far flavor matches up with role pretty damn well.
Alphys flipped Gaster's Follower, scum.

Alphys in the game is not evil, and I don't think she has anything to do with Gaster?

To be fair I haven't played the game though, just watched let's plays because I figure I'll suck at the gameplay part.
well, actually, the connection between them is very justifiable.

alphys got Gaster's job after Gaster "disappeared" (he was the previous Royal Scientist) and it's pretty likely she worked under him before he went bye bye.

but, pointless flavor spec, blah blah blah.
Huh that's actually interesting. I guess I should have played it when I replaced in but meh. Or when I played the other undertale maf game xP

Can you flavour claim for me?
"Jae defends his townreads like a fanatic" - Charloux
"On the issue of myself they go back and forth between overpowering paranoia and absolute certainty I'm town... it's kind of exhausting." - Nahdia
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #10578 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 3:03 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 10573, Nahdia wrote:got put in the hood.
No recent posts found.

Nahdia please explain where your trust comes from.

Otherwise I am inclined to believe JaeReed here.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10579 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 3:04 pm

Post by Ankamius »

In post 10575, MathBlade wrote:Ank would shoot so Zakk didn't get Ank's flavor which is not a scum question so he would get it intact and probably why Zakk was strongmanned N1
...what?
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #10580 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 3:05 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 10576, Ankamius wrote:
In post 10569, MathBlade wrote:
In post 10564, Ankamius wrote:
In post 10558, MathBlade wrote:
In post 10157, Ankamius wrote:I didn't hammer Cake because I didn't support the lynch. I wanted to lynch either Mathblade or Giovanni.
Bullshit.
Yeah, it's bullshit because that's exactly what I was pushing for a lot of day 7.

Excellent logic.
I said your reason for not being on the wagon is bullshit. It was inevitable why not pick up power on the way out?
I'm sure me suddenly not wanting to play based on my role instead of my reads has something to do with what I did on that day. Maybe it has something to do with me starting to figure out the setup and getting more concrete reads from it.
No you aren't.

You would strongman kill Zakk N1 as flavor cop isn't a check that would return scum aligned Zakk would get your flavor and realize you were scum. Explains why Nahdia's JK would fail N1.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #10581 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 3:06 pm

Post by Nahdia »

In post 10577, JaeReed wrote:
In post 10571, Nahdia wrote:
In post 10559, JaeReed wrote:
In post 10553, MathBlade wrote:He is a claimed homicidal maniac and so far flavor matches up with role pretty damn well.
Alphys flipped Gaster's Follower, scum.

Alphys in the game is not evil, and I don't think she has anything to do with Gaster?

To be fair I haven't played the game though, just watched let's plays because I figure I'll suck at the gameplay part.
well, actually, the connection between them is very justifiable.

alphys got Gaster's job after Gaster "disappeared" (he was the previous Royal Scientist) and it's pretty likely she worked under him before he went bye bye.

but, pointless flavor spec, blah blah blah.
Huh that's actually interesting. I guess I should have played it when I replaced in but meh. Or when I played the other undertale maf game xP

Can you flavour claim for me?
I did awhile ago; Muffet.
we're all made of stories | remember to take your b12 | sign up for a GTKAS thread! (request access here)

"I’m going to harness love for epidemiological purposes."
-Zaphkael, 2020
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #10582 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 3:08 pm

Post by MathBlade »

And that is why I did the whole spider dance and trombone bit. I was telling Nahdia Jailkeeping me was useless and dumb as I had no other actions.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #10583 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 3:10 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 8692, MathBlade wrote:
In post 8689, Nahdia wrote:
In post 8682, JaeReed wrote:Nahdia why do you want to kill the dog?
did a 180 on my thoughts on how gamma emerald (slot predecessor) claimed. and, i dunno, i'm sort of running low on alternaties atm.
In post 8685, MathBlade wrote:
In post 8681, Nahdia wrote:
In post 8678, MathBlade wrote:The question is in the not clears Ank. *glares* keep in mind you only had a problem with mechanics after I replaced in and made Town clear chain. You DO NOT SHOOT CLEARS as a vig.

Nahdia I think Earth would suit you. But only if you are town. Are you Town?
Maybe.
I claim one shot trombone vendor and give it to you and it does nothing. Here.

Back to the sane realm Ank doesn't get hammers.
Pours you a cup of spiders.
Hates spiders but lets them run around and doesn't harm them and starts dancing but is a horrible dancer. Leave me alone please. Here is 100 GP.

@JaeReed Does linking a prior case count?

Done in flavor of Undertale.

Pacifist aka town route gives Moffet money to leave them alone. Check the wiki.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #10584 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 3:11 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Muffet*
GTKAS -- MathBlade
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #10585 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 3:13 pm

Post by JaeReed »

Oh I know that, but crumbs go over my head unless I'm searching for them as scum, and even then I am apparently wrong on my conclusions so *shrugs*
"On the issue of myself they go back and forth between overpowering paranoia and absolute certainty I'm town... it's kind of exhausting." - Nahdia
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #10586 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 3:13 pm

Post by JaeReed »

How does Muffet match jailkeeper then?
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #10587 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 3:14 pm

Post by Nahdia »

i ltierally outright claimed Muffet awhile ago but w/e.

I wrap people up in webs.
we're all made of stories | remember to take your b12 | sign up for a GTKAS thread! (request access here)

"I’m going to harness love for epidemiological purposes."
-Zaphkael, 2020
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #10588 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 3:14 pm

Post by MathBlade »

So JaeReed do you think Nahdia is scum?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #10589 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 3:15 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 10587, Nahdia wrote:i ltierally outright claimed Muffet awhile ago but w/e.

There is an Undertale Wiki where you can look up every character.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10590 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 3:15 pm

Post by Ankamius »

In post 10580, MathBlade wrote:You would strongman kill Zakk N1 as flavor cop isn't a check that would return scum aligned Zakk would get your flavor and realize you were scum. Explains why Nahdia's JK would fail N1.
...Are you suggesting that I strongman killed Zakk... because he was a flavor cop? On night one?
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #10591 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 3:16 pm

Post by JaeReed »

Nahdia wrote:i ltierally outright claimed Muffet awhile ago but w/e.

I mean I either wasn't around at that time or I missed it in all the pointless arguments in the thread.
MathBlade wrote:So JaeReed do you think Nahdia is scum?
Not sure yet.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #10592 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 3:16 pm

Post by MathBlade »

GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #10593 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 3:16 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 10590, Ankamius wrote:
In post 10580, MathBlade wrote:You would strongman kill Zakk N1 as flavor cop isn't a check that would return scum aligned Zakk would get your flavor and realize you were scum. Explains why Nahdia's JK would fail N1.
...Are you suggesting that I strongman killed Zakk... because he was a flavor cop? On night one?
Yep.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10594 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 3:17 pm

Post by Ankamius »

Go ahead and explain how I knew he was a flavor cop then.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #10595 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 3:17 pm

Post by JaeReed »

Math, I know the characters for the most part. I have watched a let's play of both the pacifist (starting from neutral) and genocide routes.

I just couldn't see a correlation between Muffet and jailkeeping, so I asked since you said it all fits well.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #10596 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 3:23 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 10594, Ankamius wrote:Go ahead and explain how I knew he was a flavor cop then.
I already explained where he crumbed cop.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #10597 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 3:24 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 10595, JaeReed wrote:Math, I know the characters for the most part. I have watched a let's play of both the pacifist (starting from neutral) and genocide routes.

I just couldn't see a correlation between Muffet and jailkeeping, so I asked since you said it all fits well.
I guess it was obvious to me *shrug* sorry.

Either way I could see Nahdia being scum with Ank.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #10598 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 3:24 pm

Post by MathBlade »

There is no way Ank is town though.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10599 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 3:25 pm

Post by Ankamius »

Do you seriously think I look for crumbs?

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”