WWE Mafia - Smackdown! (Game Over - Off Television)

DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1950 (ISO) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 6:06 pm

Post by DiamondSentinel »

Aaaaaand I was right about Gray. He was pulling a Dwlee on us.

I don't even know why I bother playing anymore. I have yet to be involved in a game that town won, except for once.
“Why was I chosen?'
'Such questions cannot be answered,' said Gandalf. 'You may be sure that it was not for any merit that others do not possess. But you have been chosen, and you must therefore use such strength and heart and wits as you have.”
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1951 (ISO) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 6:08 pm

Post by MariaR »

At least a lot of my reads were right but some were very VERY wrong
I bet Maria is scum this game
~Firebringer
Na Maria isn't towny enough to be scum this game~
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1952 (ISO) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 6:10 pm

Post by -Grey- »

All of my reads were right, I just lied about some of them.
“Trust is an orchid, beautiful but delicate, requiring ideal conditions in order to thrive. Without them, it dies.” - Dahrk (Arrow, Season 4)
---
"-grey- would hardclaim an inno on his obv-scum partner D2 in a micro if he could" - gigabyteTroubadour
"You type like a Bond villain." - DogWatch
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1953 (ISO) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 6:12 pm

Seeing noobs fake being absolutely terrible makes me sick to my stomach. It's such a shitty playstyle.

Dwlee did it in Cyberpunk. You apparently did it here.
“Why was I chosen?'
'Such questions cannot be answered,' said Gandalf. 'You may be sure that it was not for any merit that others do not possess. But you have been chosen, and you must therefore use such strength and heart and wits as you have.”
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1954 (ISO) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 6:12 pm

Post by Titus »

I forgive you. Let's find scum in Raw while we can.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1955 (ISO) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 6:13 pm

Post by -Grey- »

In post 1926, -Grey- wrote:I fucking
knew
it!

All that ad hom from DS, constantly insulting me...
I GOT YOU NOW
!
MY PRETTY... AND YOUR LITTLE
VOTE
, TOO!

:lol:
“Trust is an orchid, beautiful but delicate, requiring ideal conditions in order to thrive. Without them, it dies.” - Dahrk (Arrow, Season 4)
---
"-grey- would hardclaim an inno on his obv-scum partner D2 in a micro if he could" - gigabyteTroubadour
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1956 (ISO) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 6:13 pm

I'm not going to congratulate you on the win, Grey, because you won it with a shitty tactic.

And don't say I'm petty. I congratulated LLD on a good win in Machina and Cerb with a fantastic win in SaGa. Your play is nauseating.
“Why was I chosen?'
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1957 (ISO) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 6:15 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1956, DiamondSentinel wrote:I'm not going to congratulate you on the win, Grey, because you won it with a shitty tactic.

And don't say I'm petty. I congratulated LLD on a good win in Machina and Cerb with a fantastic win in SaGa. Your play is nauseating.
DS, how do you determine shitty town from scum?

Why shouldn't I view this as scum theatre?
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1958 (ISO) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 6:16 pm

Post by -Grey- »

Winning is winning.

You have a weakness for townreading terrible play, and you're not only a poor sort but a poor gamesman for not recognizing that and the fact I exploited it.

My signature has a link to a scum game that undermines your shitty attitude, so piss off.
---
Peptobislawl
Peptobislawl
Goon
Peptobislawl
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1959 (ISO) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 6:17 pm

Post by Peptobislawl »

RAW: SD just quicklynched a scum win. whic means 4 scum here, so probably 1 or 2 over with you guys
Show
Will protect people not in the game

"I'm with the insane cop" -Pepto 2015

References games from other sites in his sig
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1960 (ISO) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 6:18 pm

Post by Titus »

Pepto, who do you think they are?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1961 (ISO) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 6:19 pm

Post by MariaR »

Grey's ogiish move pissed me off
~Firebringer
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1962 (ISO) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 6:20 pm

Post by Titus »

Ogi ish?

Out of game ish?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1963 (ISO) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 6:21 pm

Post by -Grey- »

In post 1961, MariaR wrote:Grey's ogiish move pissed me off
Idk what you're even referring to.
---
Peptobislawl
Peptobislawl
Goon
Peptobislawl
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1964 (ISO) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 6:21 pm

Post by Peptobislawl »

Massive was probably scum importing scum, so Chara is probably Town if true. Math being tunneltown is consistant with his games i watched. I haven't been paying too close attention to RAW otherwise so i don't really have any scum reads.
Show

Vince McMahon
Vince McMahon
Goon
Vince McMahon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1965 (ISO) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 6:22 pm

Post by Vince McMahon »

I'm going to close this for right now to see what's going on.
Expect this to be re-opened within ten minutes.
Most likely less.
Mod of WWE Mafia - Ask Me About Joining "Vince McMahon's Kiss My Ass Club!"
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1966 (ISO) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 7:06 pm

Post by KuroiXHF »

In post 1924, Peptobislawl wrote:
Hit Titus with the Swanton Bomb

You're town but you're tunneling badly. I want DS to have pressure on him so I can determine if he's the same or just scum, and that means you not freeing him.
"A SWANTON BOMB! OH MY GOD!"
(Mod Note: At the time of the Swanton bomb, Titus' vote was already on Peptobislawl, therefore it is still valid."

Vote Count 3.01
Leonshade
(0/5)
-
DiamondSentinel
(0/5)
-
Peptobislawl
(5/5)
- Titus, DiamondSentinel, Zefiend, Leonshade, -Grey-
Titus
(0/5)
-
-Grey-
(0/5)
-
Zefiend
(0/5)
-
MariaR
(0/5)
-
Massive
(0/5)
-
Nero Cain
(0/5)
-

Not Voting: Peptobislawl, MariaR, Massive, Nero Cain

Thursday Night SmackdownJohn Bradshaw Layfield attacks Jeff Hardy. He knocks him down to the floor. A shot from the left. Brings him down. But Hardy gets up! JBL throws a right, again knocking him down.

"I don't even know why he's trying, Tazz. He just keeps getting the you-know-what taken out of him."
"You don't know what it's like to be in the ring, Cole. Sometimes just throwing the white flag isn't an option."

JBL picks up Jeff Hardy and throws him to the ropes. Hardy bounces back. JBL goes for a massive clothesline, but Hardy ducks it. He bounces back from the opposite ropes. Flying headscissors! JBL hits the ground. Jeff Hardy is wasting no time as he makes his way to the turnbuckle. He climbs to the top rope... Swanton Bomb!

"This has got to be it. Jeff Hardy just beat JBL!"

The referee slides down to the canvas... ONE... TWO... TH-NO! The Big Show broke up the pin with a kick.

"The Big Show!"
"What's
he
doing here?"

The Big Show picks Jeff Hardy to his feet. Chokeslam!

"This is bad, Cole. Jeff Hardy had hard enough trouble trying to take care of JBL. There's no way he can take him and the largest man in sports entertainment at the same time!"
"...Well, it's just getting worse. Here comes some more."

Kurt Angle brings Jeff Hardy to his knees and delivers an Angle Sam! Jeff Hardy is nearly bleeding red, white and blue after that one.

"Please. Just make it stop!"
"He. won't be done until Batista gets his turn."

Batista then shoves Kurt Angle out of the way. He brings Hardy to his feet then between his legs. BATISTA BOMB!

"At least it's over."
"Nope. Cena hasn't had his turn yet!"
"Cena? Where? I can't see him."

John Cena gets to the right. He finds Jeff Hardy on the floor and shakes his hand in front of his face. The fans chant back, "YOU CAN'T SEE ME!" He bounces to the ropes and comes back. Five Knuckle Shuffle! They all begin stomping on poor Jeff Hardy until the music hits.

"Woah. Woah. Woah. Get off of him. Get off of him!"

The camera zooms in on Jeff Hardy.

"You're injured. Really badly. I guess you can get the hell out of my ring then, because..."

"I mean... Technically laid off, but either way. You're out of here. Ladies and gentlemen, this has been Thursday Night Smackdown!"

Spoiler: Peptobislawl has been removed from the game. Jeff Hardy was...
Jeff HardyImage
Who are you?
Are you suicidal? No, you just do whatever it takes to win, although the line is very thin. You're Jeff Hardy!
Which roster are you with?
What is your alignment?
You are a
Babyface!
(AKA Face AKA Townie)
What are your abilities?
:
Vote
- You are gifted with the power of a vote! Use it wisely!
Mason with Matt Hardy.
- You are a mason to Matt Hardy, who is MariaR. You are assured town to each other.
Swanton Bomb
- Once per day, you may use this move. Using this impact move on an opponent will make that person unable to vote for forty-eight hours.
Extreme Combination
- This move is a tag team move by you and your tag team partner and may only be attempted once per day and successfully executed twice per game. If successfully used, it will act as an executioner role. This requires that before you can use this move on someone, that person has to already be halfway to the lynch mark. (At least 50% there. If there's an odd number necessary to the lynch then round up) This move also requires coordination with your tag team partner. To successfully execute this move, you two must post alternately and consecutively. One of you must post in bold "Extreme" and the other must post "Combination" Here is an example:
Jeff:
Extreme

Matt:
Combination!

What is your win condition?
You win when the entire heel threat is eliminated from your brand.

Thursday Night Smackdown is over, and this goes to the
HEELS!

The following are heels currently victorious and residing in Smackdown:
Spoiler: Leonshade/Batista
Who are you?
You're the animal of Evolution. You're known as the Leviathan. You are the beast, Batista!
What are your abilities?
:
Vote
Factional Kill
- You, along with the rest of the scum buddies that you speak with at night can choose to eliminate someone.
Bodyguard
- During your time in the WWE, you've been known as a muscle man for Evolution. At night, you may choose someone and you may go in their place if they are targeted.
Batista Bomb
- Once per day, you may use this move. Using this impact move on an opponent will make that person unable to vote for forty-eight hours.
Batista Bite
- Once per day, you may put someone into this submission move and if someone cannot end it, either by action or a vote onto you within forty-eight hours, that person will be lynched.
You win when all heels comprise of at least half of all wrestlers in your brand. (Including the general manager, if that is applicable.)

Spoiler: Titus/John Bradshaw Layfield
Who are you?
Wrestler. Investor. One of the WWE's longest-reigning champions. You are JBL, also known as John Bradshaw Layfield!
What are your abilities?
:
Vote
Factional Kill
- You, along with the rest of the scum buddies that you speak with at night can choose to eliminate someone.
Wrestler Cop
- You're a stock broker, an investor. You know people. At night, you may give me a name of someone and I will tell you if they have any special abilities other than their finishing moves.
Clothesline From Hell
Abdominal Stretch
- Once per day, you may put someone into this submission and if someone cannot end it, either by action or a vote onto you within forty-eight hours, that person will be lynched.
You win when all heels comprise of at least half of all wrestlers in your brand. (Including the general manager, if that is applicable.)

Spoiler: -Grey-/John Cena
Welcome to WWE Mafia!
Who are you?
You're a rapper. You're a lover of the US troops, and you're over as all hell. You're John Cena, and I can't see you.
What are your abilities?
:
Vote
Factional Kill
FU
STFU
- Once per day, you may put someone into this submission and if someone cannot end it, either by action or a vote onto you within forty-eight hours, that person will be lynched.

Spoiler: Zefiend/Kurt Angle
Who are you?
You're the only Olympic gold medalist in professional wrestling. You are Kurt Angle!
What are your abilities?
:
Vote
Factional Kill
Ankle Lock
- Once per day, you may put someone into the Ankle Lock and if someone cannot end it, either by action or a vote onto you within forty-eight hours, that person will be lynched.
Angle Slam
Last edited by Vince McMahon on Thu Jan 19, 2017 7:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"and now i am TURNED ON AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!" - KainTepes

I'm regularly V/LA on the weekends. If this is the weekend and I've not said otherwise, please assume I'm on V/LA.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1967 (ISO) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 7:06 pm

Post by KuroiXHF »

The following town have been endgamed:
Spoiler: DiamondSentinel/Big Show
Who are you?
You're quite possibly one of the largest men in wrestling today. You are The Big Show!
What is your alignment?
You are a [/color]
Babyface!
(AKA Face AKA Townie)
What are your abilities?
:
Vote
Chokeslam
Colossal Clutch
Interference
- Once per game, you may attack someone during a wrestling match without getting caught and use your finishing move.

Spoiler: Maria R/Matt Hardy
Who are you?
You are one half of one of the most enigmatic tag teams in the world. You are Matt Hardy
What is your alignment?
You are a
Babyface!
(AKA Face AKA Townie)
What are your abilities?
:
Vote
Mason with Matt Hardy.
- You are a mason to Jeff Hardy, who is Peptobislawl. You are assured town to each other.
Swanton Bomb
Extreme Combination
- This move is a tag team move by you and your tag team partner and may only be attempted once per day and successfully executed twice per game. If successfully used, it will act as an executioner role. This requires that before you can use this move on someone, that person has to already be halfway to the lynch mark. (At least 50% there. If there's an odd number necessary to the lynch then round up) This move also requires coordination with your tag team partner. To successfully execute this move, you two must post alternately and consecutively. One of you must post in bold "Extreme" and the other must post "Combination" Here is an example:
Jeff:
Extreme

Matt:
Combination!

Spoiler: Massive/Theodore Long
Who are you?
You're a nice guy, but one who wouldn't allow for anyone to take advantage of that. You're Theodore Long, and you're the General Manager of Smackdown, Playa!
What is your alignment?
You are a
Baby face!
(AKA Face / AKA Townie)
What are your abilities?
:
Vote
*NOTE* - This isn't required, but it's HIGHLY requested. Please use roleplay/flavor when doing your duties. Don't just say "Activating gladiator effect for Batista vs. Triple H." I'd rather have, "Tonight! Here on Thursday Night Smackdown! - we will feature one of the best matches you will ever see: The Olympic Gold Medalist, Kurt Angle! against the five-time WWE Champion, John Cena!"

Making Matches! (Modified Gladiator)
- 2x per game, you may make a wrestling match between two wrestlers in your brand. The votes reset from there. While in a wrestling match, no other wrestlers may interfere with their finishers under penalty of being voteless the next day. (You don't have to say that when activating the ability. If you don't, I will.) Also, you may not activate this ability when you have the most amount of votes. Please note that making matches
will
stop all submissions currently active.
WWE Draft Official
Each Twilight phase, you may choose a Non-Draftable wrestler on your brand as well as a (Draft Pick) on the other brand. Please see the mechanics for more information.
Protection
- You know that rule I just said where you can't make matches if you have the most amount of votes? Well, scratch that - kind of. A lot of people like you and so for one time only this game, you can activate this ability when you
do
have the most amount of votes.
Footwork
- You can ignore any other wrestler's attack for the first attack, since you can run so well.

Spoiler: Nero Cain/Triple H
Who are you?
You pretty much own this show, don't you? You married into the family. You're an X-time World Heavyweight Champion. Hell, you've got to be Triple H!
What is your alignment?
You are a
Babyface!
(AKA Face AKA Townie)
What are your abilities?
:
Vote
Pedigree
Abdominal Stretch
Neighborizer
- You're bringing back your very own stable! (I'll even let you name it!) At night, you can recruit people into your stable and you can chat! You may neighborize one person per night so that you may have a maximum of four people in your neighborhood. (Three other than yourself.) If you're at your maximum and someone in your neighborhood dies, you may neighborize someone else until you get back to your maximum. You may only speak at night.
"and now i am TURNED ON AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!" - KainTepes

I'm regularly V/LA on the weekends. If this is the weekend and I've not said otherwise, please assume I'm on V/LA.
Vince McMahon
Vince McMahon
Goon
Vince McMahon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1968 (ISO) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 7:10 pm

Post by Vince McMahon »

For the record, the heel did have a section saying they were scum. I deleted it as it's easier to not accidentally out the scum in RAW. But they are most definitely scum.
Mod of WWE Mafia - Ask Me About Joining "Vince McMahon's Kiss My Ass Club!"
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1969 (ISO) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 7:11 pm

Post by MariaR »

Only one there that shocks me is Titus gg
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1970 (ISO) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 7:12 pm

Post by MariaR »

Titus your ate came off quite gen to me and I know how to pull off some ate
WP
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1971 (ISO) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 7:19 pm

Post by Titus »

Thank you.

I love protecting my teammates, regardless of alignment.

Zefiend was worried about lack of distance.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1972 (ISO) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 7:19 pm

Post by Titus »

I wanted to claim that I wasn't as bothered by you lynching Creature in post game but I didn't know if the mod was going to flip us.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Peptobislawl
Peptobislawl
Goon
Peptobislawl
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1973 (ISO) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 7:21 pm

Post by Peptobislawl »

It's really impresive that yo looked so town while scumming up the joint that much.
Show

MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1974 (ISO) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 7:22 pm

Post by MariaR »

I'm really awful as town tbh
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”