Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #50 (ISO) » Mon Jan 16, 2017 6:07 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Well, I guess you aren't trolling James.

VOTE: James

Behavior is NAI. Could you explain the scum motivation behind LAX's attack on your play so far? I'm not getting a plea for town cred vibe so far from them in finding how you've decided to open RVS scummy.
Land of Xanth
Land of Xanth
Goon
Land of Xanth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #51 (ISO) » Mon Jan 16, 2017 6:11 pm

Post by Land of Xanth »

Um, it's the insults and attitude I am having a problem with. It looks bad. I don't care about the you're wrong or right. It looks as if you're purposely trying not to get along and you're trying to be anti-town.
And we don't do those claiming strategies here. Adapt.
And what probability bullshit. I can say the exact same thing from your behavoir. Grey's behavoir is based on his playstyle, so if you're calling his playstyle scummy, that in itself is scummy.
-Ali
Land of Xanth
Land of Xanth
Goon
Land of Xanth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #52 (ISO) » Mon Jan 16, 2017 6:12 pm

Post by Land of Xanth »

In post 42, James3 wrote:Anyway, I always claim day one (and yes it was serious, for those that didn't understand that)
You are terrible.
UNVOTE:

Voting a claimed cop d-1 is bad. Don't be as bad as James.

-G
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #53 (ISO) » Mon Jan 16, 2017 6:14 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

I didn't know you used to play Yu-Gi-Oh Grey.
Land of Xanth
Land of Xanth
Goon
Land of Xanth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #54 (ISO) » Mon Jan 16, 2017 6:15 pm

Post by Land of Xanth »

Nah thats me Uzi ;)
-Ali
Land of Xanth
Land of Xanth
Goon
Land of Xanth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #55 (ISO) » Mon Jan 16, 2017 6:17 pm

Post by Land of Xanth »

Also VOTE: Lil Uzi Vert
I know your vote is for pressure, but you hopped on at the wrong time considering that James posted that his claim was real and should be taken seriously.
-Ali
Land of Xanth
Land of Xanth
Goon
Land of Xanth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #56 (ISO) » Mon Jan 16, 2017 6:18 pm

Post by Land of Xanth »

In post 53, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:I didn't know you used to play Yu-Gi-Oh Grey.
Play it? I can't even spell it.

-G
James3
James3
Goon
James3
Goon
Goon

Post Post #57 (ISO) » Mon Jan 16, 2017 6:19 pm

Post by James3 »

In post 50, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Well, I guess you aren't trolling James.

Behavior is NAI. Could you explain the scum motivation behind LAX's attack on your play so far? I'm not getting a plea for town cred vibe so far from them in finding how you've decided to open RVS scummy.
The claim that I was appealing to meta was flagrantly dishonest. I merely asked ssbm. There's no reason for a town member to seriously push a lynch for what I said and it doesn't appear to be explained by simple unseriousness or bad play.
In post 51, Land of Xanth wrote:Um, it's the insults and attitude I am having a problem with. It looks bad. I don't care about the you're wrong or right. It looks as if you're purposely trying not to get along and you're trying to be anti-town.
And what probability bullshit. I can say the exact same thing from your behavoir. Grey's behavoir is based on his playstyle, so if you're calling his playstyle scummy, that in itself is scummy.
-Ali
Noting that someone is unfamiliar with my meta isn't an insult. Thicken your skin.

They didn't do that claiming strategy on the ToS forums either. I don't mindlessly follow the herd.

And that Grey is unvoting me now that he realized it'll be hard to lynch me, only further shows that the push was opportunistic and therefore indicative of his being scum.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #58 (ISO) » Mon Jan 16, 2017 6:20 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 54, Land of Xanth wrote:Nah thats me Uzi ;)
-Ali
I remember the monster in your avi getting banned just before I quit and people losing their shit :lol:
James3
James3
Goon
James3
Goon
Goon

Post Post #59 (ISO) » Mon Jan 16, 2017 6:20 pm

Post by James3 »

Lol at Grey trying to bus his scumbuddy. Unless the town strongly prefers otherwise, I'd prefer to get Grey first and then Uzi.
Land of Xanth
Land of Xanth
Goon
Land of Xanth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #60 (ISO) » Mon Jan 16, 2017 6:23 pm

Post by Land of Xanth »

In post 57, James3 wrote:And that Grey is unvoting me now that he realized it'll be hard to lynch me, only further shows that the push was opportunistic and therefore indicative of his being scum.
Wrong. Since you like meta so much, peruse http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=69704

I claimed cop d-1. RainbowDash pushed me anyway. I lynched her and she flipped scum.

I am simply playing according to my own experience.
Land of Xanth
Land of Xanth
Goon
Land of Xanth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #61 (ISO) » Mon Jan 16, 2017 6:25 pm

Post by Land of Xanth »

In post 60, Land of Xanth wrote:
In post 57, James3 wrote:And that Grey is unvoting me now that he realized it'll be hard to lynch me, only further shows that the push was opportunistic and therefore indicative of his being scum.
Wrong. Since you like meta so much, peruse http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=69704

I claimed cop d-1. RainbowDash pushed me anyway. I lynched her and she flipped scum.

I am simply playing according to my own experience.
-G
James3
James3
Goon
James3
Goon
Goon

Post Post #62 (ISO) » Mon Jan 16, 2017 6:28 pm

Post by James3 »

So you're admitting that pushing cop claims is scummy. Would you like to add any other details to your confession?
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #63 (ISO) » Mon Jan 16, 2017 6:29 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

Looks like conf bias to me. Considering 6 players had posted so far, one was an ego poster not in the game yet, one was you, and 3 of the remaining 4 were voting you, I don't think you looked hard to lynch, so what makes you think the motivation behind Grey head's unvote was that you're hard to lynch?

pedit:well Grey's already explained the unvote I guess. Answer anyways if you could though, it'd be helpful
She/Her - limited access on nights and weekends

"No ssbm is not grudging me. She's one of my favorites on the website, and i wanna say vice versa." - Transcend
The day senpai noticed me^
James3
James3
Goon
James3
Goon
Goon

Post Post #64 (ISO) » Mon Jan 16, 2017 6:32 pm

Post by James3 »

Also, here's another bit of flagrant dishonesty from Grey. He purportedly unvoted me because he realized that my cop claim was serious. But his original reason for voting me was that a had "responded with meta" to a CC. But if, as Grey claims to have thought, my claim were not serious, then I would not have actually been responding to a CC. So Grey has admitted that he was either being dishonest in his original reason for voting me, dishonest in his reason for unvoting, or both.
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #65 (ISO) » Mon Jan 16, 2017 6:33 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

Alisae head voted you iirc
She/Her - limited access on nights and weekends

"No ssbm is not grudging me. She's one of my favorites on the website, and i wanna say vice versa." - Transcend
The day senpai noticed me^
Land of Xanth
Land of Xanth
Goon
Land of Xanth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #66 (ISO) » Mon Jan 16, 2017 6:33 pm

Post by Land of Xanth »

In post 62, James3 wrote:So you're admitting that pushing cop claims is scummy. Would you like to add any other details to your confession?
Yeah, I'll save you some time on your read. Start here

Subject: Mini Normal 1862 - Town win.
-Grey- wrote:
In post 1115, -Grey- wrote:Cop claims don't die d1 period, even if they're shitty claims.

Doing so denies town information if the claimer actually is a cop and actually does live through the night due to a protective role.

Only Scum has the need to see a cop claim lynched because not doing so forces you to shoot me and pray I'm not protected.
Want to find scum? Start with those who have pushed for my lynch today
after
my claim.
-G
Land of Xanth
Land of Xanth
Goon
Land of Xanth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #67 (ISO) » Mon Jan 16, 2017 6:33 pm

Post by Land of Xanth »

In post 58, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 54, Land of Xanth wrote:Nah thats me Uzi ;)
-Ali
I remember the monster in your avi getting banned just before I quit and people losing their shit :lol:
Lol
But I want you to talk to me about the gamestate. Cause your vote was sorta oppertunistic.
Why did you hop onto the wagon on James after he confirmed his claim was real?

-Ali
James3
James3
Goon
James3
Goon
Goon

Post Post #68 (ISO) » Mon Jan 16, 2017 6:34 pm

Post by James3 »

In post 63, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
Looks like conf bias to me. Considering 6 players had posted so far, one was an ego poster not in the game yet, one was you, and 3 of the remaining 4 were voting you, I don't think you looked hard to lynch, so what makes you think the motivation behind Grey head's unvote was that you're hard to lynch?

pedit:well Grey's already explained the unvote I guess. Answer anyways if you could though, it'd be helpful
It is not easy to lynch a serious cop claim on day one. That three players were voting me does not change this reality.
Land of Xanth
Land of Xanth
Goon
Land of Xanth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #69 (ISO) » Mon Jan 16, 2017 6:34 pm

Post by Land of Xanth »

In post 65, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:Alisae head voted you iirc
I voted him because I thought your CC was serious.

I unvoted him because yours wasn't and his was.

-G
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #70 (ISO) » Mon Jan 16, 2017 6:35 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 57, James3 wrote:
In post 50, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Well, I guess you aren't trolling James.

The claim that I was appealing to meta was flagrantly dishonest. I merely asked ssbm. There's no reason for a town member to seriously push a lynch for what I said and it doesn't appear to be explained by simple unseriousness or bad play.
In post 51, Land of Xanth wrote:Um, it's the insults and attitude I am having a problem with. It looks bad. I don't care about the you're wrong or right. It looks as if you're purposely trying not to get along and you're trying to be anti-town.
-Ali
Noting that someone is unfamiliar with my meta isn't an insult. Thicken your skin.

They didn't do that claiming strategy on the ToS forums either. I don't mindlessly follow the herd.

And that Grey is unvoting me now that he realized it'll be hard to lynch me, only further shows that the push was opportunistic and therefore indicative of his being scum.
I don't know what appealing to meta is but I assume the problem LAX is having with you is the why. Why did you feel the need to know if Kyouko knew that wanting everyone to claim is something you do every game after his , which doesn't read remotely serious at all? Why did you feel the need to insult him in the same breath? I don't see an issue with their push if that is what they truly had issues with.
James3
James3
Goon
James3
Goon
Goon

Post Post #71 (ISO) » Mon Jan 16, 2017 6:35 pm

Post by James3 »

In post 66, Land of Xanth wrote:
In post 62, James3 wrote:So you're admitting that pushing cop claims is scummy. Would you like to add any other details to your confession?

-Grey- wrote:
In post 1115, -Grey- wrote:Cop claims don't die d1 period, even if they're shitty claims.

Doing so denies town information if the claimer actually is a cop and actually does live through the night due to a protective role.

Only Scum has the need to see a cop claim lynched because not doing so forces you to shoot me and pray I'm not protected.
after
my claim.
-G
So rather than actually try to act in the best interest of the town, you are admitting that you were just trying to avoid being seen as scummy (and thus avoid being lynched).
Land of Xanth
Land of Xanth
Goon
Land of Xanth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #72 (ISO) » Mon Jan 16, 2017 6:37 pm

Post by Land of Xanth »

James I'm still waiting for this analysis.
-Ali
Land of Xanth
Land of Xanth
Goon
Land of Xanth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #73 (ISO) » Mon Jan 16, 2017 6:38 pm

Post by Land of Xanth »

In post 71, James3 wrote:
In post 66, Land of Xanth wrote:

-Grey- wrote:

after
my claim.
-G
So rather than actually try to act in the best interest of the town, you are admitting that you were just trying to avoid being seen as scummy (and thus avoid being lynched).
I'm tired of trying to talk to you because all you care about is sung your agenda down my throat instead of actually trying to sort me.

Go to hell.

-G
Land of Xanth
Land of Xanth
Goon
Land of Xanth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #74 (ISO) » Mon Jan 16, 2017 6:39 pm

Post by Land of Xanth »

Also James, why would you rather have us instead of Uzi?
They are the one that hopped on your wagon after you said to take your claim seriously, did they not?
-Ali

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”