Errantparabola
Errantparabola
Composed.
Errantparabola
Composed.
Composed.

Post Post #7350 (ISO) » Tue Mar 14, 2017 8:18 pm

Post by Errantparabola »

All PTs are public now. Sorry about the wait, I got really busy and forgot. Thank you for reminding me, Tammy.
did another ms user do something lovely? recognize their achievements here!

Today's modern mafia consumer demands dozens, nay, hundreds of roles that are vanilla cops.
--implosion
provided
gigabyteTroubadour
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7351 (ISO) » Wed Mar 15, 2017 3:52 am

Post by gigabyteTroubadour »

Subject: ~laundry~ scummity thrummity
McMenno wrote:might go for a hail mariar here tbh
oh man
i no longer strictly go by they/them and honestly prefer she/her but they/them's fine if you're used to it i guess

☭ I'm coming for that toothbrush ☭
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #7352 (ISO) » Wed Mar 15, 2017 11:20 am

Post by MariaR »

AYYYYYY
I bet Maria is scum this game
~Firebringer
Na Maria isn't towny enough to be scum this game~
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
McMenno
McMenno
they/them
One For Aren't-We-All
McMenno
they/them
One For Aren't-We-All
One For Aren't-We-All
Pronoun: they/them

Post Post #7353 (ISO) » Wed Mar 15, 2017 12:40 pm

Post by McMenno »

alright it's time for my very late ~conclusion post~

through
me voting my scummates at opportune moments
dodging case after case,
always being second choice for a lynch
organising a series of mislynches and
town wifom'ing themselves out
exceedingly good nightkill choices I now stand victorious among the corpses of all these dead townspeople.

first of all. I want to thank errantparabola for modding this great and fantastic game. it was truly an adventure, we had ups we had downs but it was a wild ride that I'd like to repeat one day. therefore I'm pre-inning for laundry mafia... mafia.

then I want to thanks my scumteam. creature, nacho, and nosferatu, thank you for your valiant sacrifices. without your gruelling deaths I would not have been able to
coast on bussing my entire team
execute my brilliant and well thought-out strategy.

some commentary for individual players

@frogger WAAAAAAAAAAAAH

@firebringer you were just looking too town man

@zach I did think it was a pretty good gambit and I must say that it almost got me the game. the reactions gotten out of it were far more valuable than people revealing their roles, unluckily town didn't exploit this enough.

@sad I actually thought you had a vest left for some reason, and my logic was as follows: if you do, we go to evens, no biggie. if you don't, well I have a widely townread player that was suspecting me dead.

@gerryoat I think you should try to be less antitown and obnoxious. yes you were very towny but you also made a scene about your role and you vs. the masons that could've easily gotten you lynched with no real gain. read your role pm thoroughly to prevent this in the future.

@andrius I like you, please don't leave.

@drealmerz oh drealmerz... I like you but you gotta do something about your attitude. constantly screaming "xyz is SCUM" and attacking everyone who disagrees is not a way to play. also revealing that it was all a "big gambit" that you were "scumreading" desperado at the end, after I voted you, made you look like scum backed into a corner. the mistake you made, is assuming I would vote
with
you, while you were always designated as the final mislynch, one way or another. in this case it was by making the wifom kill on pine and letting it play out. I thought maybe pine would reconsider and still vote me, but that I'd be able to use my bussing of my teammates and the pine kill to get desperado to reconsider and vote you out anyway. all I'm saying is try to be a little less self-centered

@desperado you were a formidable opponent and very scary. we all make mistakes and drealmerz wasn't doing himself any favors. that's also @pine

all in all I enjoyed the game. anyway this post might've been a bit rambly at times but it is what it is lol. I guess that's what you get when you write conclusion posts at 1am

mcmenno out
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #7354 (ISO) » Wed Mar 15, 2017 6:28 pm

Post by Pine »

Tip of the hat to McMenno. This is certainly one of the best-executed uses of classic bussing scumtactics I've seen. While I stand by my personal opinion on bussing, this is how you do it right. You also correctly recognized that, if you just let us go, we'd destroy ourselves. There's an art to being constantly suspected, but never making it to the top of the list, and you nailed it.

@Rest of the scumteam: You all played well. Creature did a good job leveraging divisiveness in Town to push towards deadline, Nacho I don't think I'd have caught if I didn't have a bunch of experience with him, and Nos blended really well with the background.
"Cry havoc, and let slip the wombat of war!"

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”