drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7300 (ISO) » Fri Mar 10, 2017 4:02 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

I didn't, I acted like I was the only 1 I knew to be town and I tried to do what was in best interest of town which was to make them vote eachother so I could decide because I was confident at that point that I was going to make the right call (which was vote mcmenno, which would have been correct)

so I also don't know how you can really say "I should have been lynched earlier" as hard as you do, because at the end of it all, I had the right read and made the right call, it was desp. who didn't, and again, repeated points over and over about andrius's behavior and no one making any sort of real push on mcmenno (andrius, desp, should have been trying to get everyone to vote him at that point, I agree, I would have liked to vote him in retrospect, but it's not on me as much as I think you're making it to be at all)
balance among all things
Gorkington
Gorkington
Jack of All Trades
Gorkington
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7301 (ISO) » Fri Mar 10, 2017 4:03 am

Post by Gorkington »

mcmenno voted you, its not like you had a choice lol
trash
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7302 (ISO) » Fri Mar 10, 2017 4:04 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

In post 7298, Ser Arthur Dayne wrote: But yeah I already expressed most of my thoughts on your play in the dead pt, not gonna revisit that topic.
I never argued that my play wasn't shit, like I said, 2nd most horrible game for me probably, 1st being EP's wordplay mafia, it sucks, but, I'll get over it, that is for sure, it'd be nice if a bunch of you didn't hold it against me forever going forward, but, eh whatever

it was up to the rest of you all to do best about it, all I could do was keep trying my best, which, AGAIN, in the end, was to MAKE THE RIGHT CALL

and umm, yeah, pine's read on me TOTALLY SUCKED BALLS INACCURATE!
balance among all things
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #7303 (ISO) » Fri Mar 10, 2017 4:04 am

Post by Firebringer »

In post 7300, drealmerz7 wrote:I didn't, I acted like I was the only 1 I knew to be town and I tried to do what was in best interest of town which was to make them vote eachother so I could decide because I was confident at that point that I was going to make the right call (which was vote mcmenno, which would have been correct)

so I also don't know how you can really say "I should have been lynched earlier" as hard as you do, because at the end of it all, I had the right read and made the right call, it was desp. who didn't, and again, repeated points over and over about andrius's behavior and no one making any sort of real push on mcmenno (andrius, desp, should have been trying to get everyone to vote him at that point, I agree, I would have liked to vote him in retrospect, but it's not on me as much as I think you're making it to be at all)
You straight up posted "cross vote so I can figure out which of you is scum"
That is not of the mindset of someone who thinks they are being strung along as mislynch bait.
Show
"You are the Joker of mafia players" - Oversoul
"last time I was scum with Firebringer
his first post in the scum PT was "yes I rolled scum!"
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

His first post in the main thread was "yes I rolled scum!" -popsofctown
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #7304 (ISO) » Fri Mar 10, 2017 4:05 am

Post by MagnaofIllusion »

In post 7294, drealmerz7 wrote:for 2 days we failed to do what we should have done in lynching mcmenno

and on my HS that would have never been allowed to go on that long or be allowed to be dependant on 1 or 2 people to decide about

we push people HARD not to lurk even a fraction as much as mcmenno was allowed to, and would have lynched WAY before D6 in this game if it were on my HS, it's not MY fault, nor any 1 person's 'fault' we failed to lynch him, if anything I didn't push my HS values hard enough, eh?
And this response is exactly what I was talking about. You are talking out of both side of your mouth - "on my HS blah blah lurkers are punished we play high level blah blah" right after directly saying "I didn't lynch you because that would have left me in the dark on Andrius". Sorry but that's crap. You always have an excuse, it seems, for how things would have not gone as they did on your HS over and over in post-games I read of you Dreal.

Fact - you could have won the game the day before by lynching McMenno. He was sitting at L-1 while you were voting Andrius. Others certainly are to blame for helping but you are dead wrong to say "It would never have gotten to here on my HS" when you had the direct power in your hands to make sure it didn't.
"I am a leaf on the wind ... watch how I soar!"

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #7305 (ISO) » Fri Mar 10, 2017 4:05 am

Post by Firebringer »

In post 7220, drealmerz7 wrote:yep, that's what I was afraid of

look, you 2 vote each other and let me decide, okay?
Show
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7306 (ISO) » Fri Mar 10, 2017 4:05 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

In post 7301, Gorkington wrote:mcmenno voted you, its not like you had a choice lol
of course at that point, that is why I said "well if that is how it is" and voted mcmenno and left it to desp.

if anything I should have been more convincing to mcmenno that I was going to vote desperado and gotten him to vote desperado, but I was afraid that was going to get desp. to vote me and that I wouldn't be able to get the vote on mcmenno in time

which is why I wanted them to vote each other...
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7307 (ISO) » Fri Mar 10, 2017 4:06 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

it's not an excuse, it's how it is, if you can't accept that, that is your problem, magna
balance among all things
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #7308 (ISO) » Fri Mar 10, 2017 4:06 am

Post by Firebringer »

I kind of get idea your making up shit now dreal
Show

drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7309 (ISO) » Fri Mar 10, 2017 4:08 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

???
balance among all things
Ser Arthur Dayne
Ser Arthur Dayne
Jack of All Trades
Ser Arthur Dayne
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7310 (ISO) » Fri Mar 10, 2017 4:09 am

Post by Ser Arthur Dayne »

Sometimes townies need to get lynched for the game to progress correctly. I really do think some lynches are extremely pro-town regardless of lynching scum.

For example, and I know some people are heavily gonna disagree, the slysly lynch was really needed to be able to 100% confirm he was town and the counter wagon to scum. Without that town flip, I really don't think me or Desp would have seen Nos-scum based on VCA. The Zach lynch also was pro-town because he fit as a partner extremely well. Your lynch dreamz would have been pro-town imo.

Things like the Maria and Andrius lynches were lol.
vezokpiraka: If you are playing on EUNE we can duo.
chesskid3: I play on NA because i enjoy my freedom.
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7311 (ISO) » Fri Mar 10, 2017 4:10 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

ridiculousnesses

anyways, blame it all on me if you like, I really don't care, I've said my views and made them clear am pretty sure

I'm not making shit up, that's kind of offensive

anyway, yep, again, yes, I had a poop game, *shrug*
balance among all things
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #7312 (ISO) » Fri Mar 10, 2017 4:10 am

Post by Firebringer »

I don't think anyone is blaming it all on you.
Show

drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7313 (ISO) » Fri Mar 10, 2017 4:12 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

In post 7310, Ser Arthur Dayne wrote:Sometimes townies need to get lynched for the game to progress correctly. I really do think some lynches are extremely pro-town regardless of lynching scum.

For example, and I know some people are heavily gonna disagree, the slysly lynch was really needed to be able to 100% confirm he was town and the counter wagon to scum. Without that town flip, I really don't think me or Desp would have seen Nos-scum based on VCA.
I agree with you but up to there

but once slysly and tammy were both town, and nacho was scum, I really thought it likely andrius was scum too, he was not a bad lynch and I think was a much more pro-town lynch than I ever would have been, especially with how he was being. Seriously, I MADE THE RIGHT CALL AT THE END, I don't really understand how you can not have faith to keep me alive in future games knowing I can make the right call when it comes down to it, which is exactly what I did in EP's last game, but then other ppl made the wrong call at the end. I'm not as bad as you all want to make me out to be, really.
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7314 (ISO) » Fri Mar 10, 2017 4:14 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

In post 7312, Firebringer wrote:I don't think anyone is blaming it all on you.
k

I love youall, really

it sucks the game became a bit of a drag and I lost my enthusiasm as quickly as I did

I picked it up in the last 2 though I thought, buckling down for what was there and tryng to parse the right things and set it to be in the best possible way given all contingencies. really thought desp. would vote mcmenno over me (is okay desp.)
balance among all things
Gorkington
Gorkington
Jack of All Trades
Gorkington
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7315 (ISO) » Fri Mar 10, 2017 4:16 am

Post by Gorkington »

you should try to understand that getting under people's skin and being abrasive is going to make you much more likely to get lynched.
bossing people around in lylo is a recipe for people getting frustrated with you and that frustration can translate to votes.
trash
McMenno
McMenno
they/them
One For Aren't-We-All
McMenno
they/them
One For Aren't-We-All
One For Aren't-We-All
Pronoun: they/them

Post Post #7316 (ISO) » Fri Mar 10, 2017 4:18 am

Post by McMenno »

In post 7299, Firebringer wrote:Why didn't anyone straight up say desp was confirm town based on nachos interactions with him? I mean I said it earlier but everyone forgot
I did

endgame post coming
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7317 (ISO) » Fri Mar 10, 2017 4:20 am

Post by Transcend »

McMemeo
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7318 (ISO) » Fri Mar 10, 2017 4:25 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

In post 7315, Gorkington wrote:you should try to understand that getting under people's skin and being abrasive is going to make you much more likely to get lynched.
bossing people around in lylo is a recipe for people getting frustrated with you and that frustration can translate to votes.
I understand I come off that way, it happens a lot, I don't mean to be

I was trying to be persuasive, when desperado responded the way he did I was like "ohman that is not how I wanted it to be"

ppl really get overly impacted by the way I express myself and it leads to misunderstandings
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7319 (ISO) » Fri Mar 10, 2017 4:27 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

I come off more arrogant than I feel too, I know it

I try not to too, but even still

I make my arguments with confidence when I feel like I need to make them with confidence

and then I share thoughts on things that I am uncertain about and try to express that I am uncertain about them, that they're just ideas/potentialities

and it all gets misconstrued :\
balance among all things
Gorkington
Gorkington
Jack of All Trades
Gorkington
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7320 (ISO) » Fri Mar 10, 2017 4:28 am

Post by Gorkington »

part of playing town well is trying to understand how youre going to be perceived. if youre regularly putting your foot in your mouth and getting shit about it, maybe you need to spend a little more time thinking before posting?
trash
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7321 (ISO) » Fri Mar 10, 2017 4:29 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 7291, Firebringer wrote:
These are amazing btw
This.

And thanks for the great game EP. I really enjoyed my one day of existence in it :P
"I officially announce Fro99er the king of guilties because this is the second time he has guiltied a slot I was really unsure about.
Heil King Froggo.
Ribbit ribbit." -Transcend
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7322 (ISO) » Fri Mar 10, 2017 4:30 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

I understand that gork, and is why I try to explain myself and be clear and even when I do yet people resist it and try to think it's otherwise, they're like "no that can't be it" or "you're just being scummy" when I'm simply UNCERTAIN and you feel my uncertainty, I know that I'm going to come off that way and say so and again it's "nah, you're being non-commital is scum-indicative' - NO, it's just NOT CERTAIN!
balance among all things
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #7323 (ISO) » Fri Mar 10, 2017 4:32 am

Post by Creature »

The Walking Dead Season Finale 2.0

However this time it worked
Sigh
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #7324 (ISO) » Fri Mar 10, 2017 4:38 am

Post by Andrius »

In post 7270, Desperado wrote:why didn't we just lynch menno D7 again???????????
Because dreal couldn't be trusted to vote anyone but me.
And Pine went 100% paranoia on me.
Its k though.
Menno played as well as he needed to win and it worked out for him.
gg
In post 7292, Ser Arthur Dayne wrote:Uhh I thought EP saying "Andrius, the VT" was lynched made it p obvious the swtup was 1 goon 1 VT and rest all roled.
Unfortunately for me the thread was locked before I could finish my rant about a number of things; the fact that I was likely the TOKEN VT was one of them but w/e.
gg menno rip birdlady whatever
This game basically reminded me of everything I don't like about mafia, despite some good times. Oh well.
In post 7298, Ser Arthur Dayne wrote:I think if we stuck to my townbloc and lynched purely outside of {me, Andrius, Pine, Maria, Desperado, Firebringer} would have been p ez.
Yep.
Pine's paranoia made me sad.
Only took 20-30 minutes of driving around downtown listening to JPOP to fix my heart.
sigh

Maybe I'll go read the Dead PT.
"This is the true face of a man who plays paladin."

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”