Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #19050 (ISO) » Mon Apr 03, 2017 10:54 pm

Post by Cheetory6 »

In post 19023, KidAmn wrote:Not gonna lie this has soured me on playing Mafia here a little
It really just felt like scum wound up Math and let them +the spammy nature of the game do the work for them
I'm pretty sure in the last 3 pages alone you've seen three scum say they couldn't keep up with the game.
And a lot of the scumteam replaced out.
So, I disagree that there was any kind of intent to take advantage of the spammy nature.
And I think our style of play would have been different in a slower paced game.
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #19051 (ISO) » Mon Apr 03, 2017 10:54 pm

Post by Cheetory6 »

Like, I think most of us disliked how fast the pace of the game was.
Rick and Andrea
Rick and Andrea
Goon
Rick and Andrea
Goon
Goon

Post Post #19052 (ISO) » Mon Apr 03, 2017 10:58 pm

Post by Rick and Andrea »

Hi cheetory!
Hydra of Firebringer and MariaR
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #19053 (ISO) » Mon Apr 03, 2017 10:59 pm

Post by Cheetory6 »

Fuck you firebringer
I hate you and love you
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #19054 (ISO) » Mon Apr 03, 2017 10:59 pm

Post by Cheetory6 »

Also hi
Rick and Andrea
Rick and Andrea
Goon
Rick and Andrea
Goon
Goon

Post Post #19055 (ISO) » Mon Apr 03, 2017 11:00 pm

Post by Rick and Andrea »

Let's make Warcraft not love.
Hydra of Firebringer and MariaR
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #19056 (ISO) » Mon Apr 03, 2017 11:01 pm

Post by Vecna »

I actually agree this setup had great potential to spiral hard into townsided. Looking over the later days, that probably wouldve corrected for it quite well to give more scum power, but if we wouldve gotten scum lynches in the first 3 days we couldve used some more resolutions and gotten a solid lock on this game with all the investigative wonders coming out.

At any rate, it was won by the players, hands down.

Thanks for running the setup Nahdia, its been quite the rollercoaster of emotions, and im quite sure ive scumread at least every slot in the game at some point :/
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #19057 (ISO) » Mon Apr 03, 2017 11:02 pm

Post by Vecna »

(Well Except LUV)
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #19058 (ISO) » Mon Apr 03, 2017 11:13 pm

Post by Leonshade »

In post 13486, Vecna wrote:I still cant believe Leonshade just talked his way out of getting lynched by posting Lion King gifs
Now that the game is over, I can finally put this in my sig.
"I still cant believe Leonshade just talked his way out of getting lynched by posting Lion King gifs"
- Vecna
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #19059 (ISO) » Mon Apr 03, 2017 11:14 pm

Post by CommKnight »

Also anyone know why my signature does not appear below my posts? Trying to make my record public of wins/losses so I can keep track of them down the road :P
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #19060 (ISO) » Mon Apr 03, 2017 11:17 pm

Post by CommKnight »

In post 19058, Leonshade wrote:
In post 13486, Vecna wrote:I still cant believe Leonshade just talked his way out of getting lynched by posting Lion King gifs
Just ISO'd you so I could check it out. ROFL. That's legit.
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #19061 (ISO) » Mon Apr 03, 2017 11:25 pm

Post by Cheetory6 »

In post 19058, Leonshade wrote:Now that the game is over, I can finally put this in my sig.
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #19062 (ISO) » Mon Apr 03, 2017 11:45 pm

Post by Not Chara »

In post 19059, CommKnight wrote:Also anyone know why my signature does not appear below my posts? Trying to make my record public of wins/losses so I can keep track of them down the road :P
there's an option to automatically add your signature to posts in the user control panel.
"You're the oddest juxtaposition of reasonable and unreasonable I've ever seen."
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #19063 (ISO) » Mon Apr 03, 2017 11:47 pm

Post by CommKnight »

Ha, thanks Not Chara. :P
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
Mini 1976 - Filled (Currently setting up)
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #19064 (ISO) » Mon Apr 03, 2017 11:48 pm

Post by Not Chara »

;>
"You're the oddest juxtaposition of reasonable and unreasonable I've ever seen."
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #19065 (ISO) » Mon Apr 03, 2017 11:54 pm

Post by Firebringer »

<3 not chara
Show
"You are the Joker of mafia players" - Oversoul
"last time I was scum with Firebringer
his first post in the scum PT was "yes I rolled scum!"
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

His first post in the main thread was "yes I rolled scum!" -popsofctown
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #19066 (ISO) » Mon Apr 03, 2017 11:56 pm

Post by Vecna »

Shame I was blinded and didnt see how correct you were this game. Complaining you werent gamesolving when you already had solved the game. Oops
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #19067 (ISO) » Tue Apr 04, 2017 12:08 am

Post by JaeReed »

In post 19051, Cheetory6 wrote:Like, I think most of us disliked how fast the pace of the game was.
Backing this. I was sick for a day and 70 pages cropped up and that was on like day 5. That shit is ridiculous and not ok tbh.
"Jae defends his townreads like a fanatic" - Charloux
"On the issue of myself they go back and forth between overpowering paranoia and absolute certainty I'm town... it's kind of exhausting." - Nahdia
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #19068 (ISO) » Tue Apr 04, 2017 12:10 am

Post by JaeReed »

I WAS SO ANNOYED WITH THIS BUT I ALSO LOVED THE GIFS <3
"On the issue of myself they go back and forth between overpowering paranoia and absolute certainty I'm town... it's kind of exhausting." - Nahdia
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #19069 (ISO) » Tue Apr 04, 2017 12:29 am

Post by JaeReed »

In post 277, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:All of these Wonders just suck to be honest. Modern Era should give us better ones.
In post 385, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:My other two scum games on my wiki are more indicative of how I play scum.

@A&N: These Wonders suck. Wait for the Modern Era!
In post 539, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Modern Era will probably bring more complex and unique roles that could potentially help with alignment sorting.
In post 17722, Nahdia wrote:

In the beginning, legends of flying men soared. And today, you are on the brink of transforming those legends into a reality. With flight and new forms of communication you can create a small and intimate world. But at what cost? Our competing ideas of how to govern and how to live threaten to bring conflict on a global scale. You must choose your own path through this rising din of ideological oratory.

The following wonders are available for construction during the Modern Era. Please submit build requests privately via PM.
Due to the effects of Natural Heritage Sites, wonders presented during the Industrial Era may be built as well.

The Kremlin
Each night, you may target a player to learn how many game-related private topics they are a member of, including both factional topics and topics since closed.
Cristo Redentor
Each night, target a player. If your target dies during the night, you will create a private topic with them which will last the following full cycle (day/night).
Broadway
Each day, you may create either two 2-member neighborhoods or one 3-member neighborhood which will last only for that night phase. This may be done in the twilight phase. You do not personally need to be a member of these neighborhoods.

It is currently the Resolution Phase. Votes to lynch may not be cast until resolutions have been dealt with. The following Resolution is on the table:

World Ideology
  • Freedom
    :
    Going forward, all new private topics, as well as factional private topics, will never be locked.
  • Order
    :
    All private topics are immediately closed. Neighborizing & encrypting abilities are converted to courier abilities (details specified to the owners of such abilities).
  • Autocracy
    :
    Going forward, All private topics are made public and released to the game thread as soon as they expire.
  • None
    : No event.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #19070 (ISO) » Tue Apr 04, 2017 12:58 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 19035, CommKnight wrote:Also, for anyone still hating on Math. Remember this. NO ONE corrected Math on me softing a role that I never softed in the first place. It takes more than one to tango. This entire game was swingy. Like seriously, all the different roles to pick from and town prioritized... Pyramid (a scummy wonder to take as town) and neighbourizer wonders.
lol I bolded shit and still nothing
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #19071 (ISO) » Tue Apr 04, 2017 1:00 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Yeah I fake claimed hoping town would force RC to shoot and just got crickets..
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #19072 (ISO) » Tue Apr 04, 2017 1:02 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 19069, JaeReed wrote:
In post 277, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:All of these Wonders just suck to be honest. Modern Era should give us better ones.
In post 385, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:My other two scum games on my wiki are more indicative of how I play scum.

@A&N: These Wonders suck. Wait for the Modern Era!
In post 539, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Modern Era will probably bring more complex and unique roles that could potentially help with alignment sorting.
In post 17722, Nahdia wrote:

In the beginning, legends of flying men soared. And today, you are on the brink of transforming those legends into a reality. With flight and new forms of communication you can create a small and intimate world. But at what cost? Our competing ideas of how to govern and how to live threaten to bring conflict on a global scale. You must choose your own path through this rising din of ideological oratory.

The following wonders are available for construction during the Modern Era. Please submit build requests privately via PM.
Due to the effects of Natural Heritage Sites, wonders presented during the Industrial Era may be built as well.

The Kremlin
Each night, you may target a player to learn how many game-related private topics they are a member of, including both factional topics and topics since closed.
Cristo Redentor
Each night, target a player. If your target dies during the night, you will create a private topic with them which will last the following full cycle (day/night).
Broadway
Each day, you may create either two 2-member neighborhoods or one 3-member neighborhood which will last only for that night phase. This may be done in the twilight phase. You do not personally need to be a member of these neighborhoods.

It is currently the Resolution Phase. Votes to lynch may not be cast until resolutions have been dealt with. The following Resolution is on the table:

World Ideology
  • Freedom
    :
    Going forward, all new private topics, as well as factional private topics, will never be locked.
  • Order
    :
    All private topics are immediately closed. Neighborizing & encrypting abilities are converted to courier abilities (details specified to the owners of such abilities).
  • Autocracy
    :
    Going forward, All private topics are made public and released to the game thread as soon as they expire.
  • None
    : No event.
Lmaoo little did we know it be too late then.
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #19073 (ISO) » Tue Apr 04, 2017 1:20 am

Post by CommKnight »

Notre Dame: (Available only with Arts Funding) Once per game, during the night, you may learn the number of non-town players present on the previous day's lynch wagon.

^ THIS wonder would've ruined scum if arts was funded... Imagine having an entire town wagon and clearing EVERYONE on a wagon!!! That would destroy mafia!
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
Mini 1976 - Filled (Currently setting up)
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #19074 (ISO) » Tue Apr 04, 2017 1:22 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

I was just so paranoid of scum just gaining more advantage.

One of things this game taught me is that I should care a little more mechanics and try not to tune it out.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”