Katsuki
Cupcake
Katsuki
Cupcake
Cupcake

Post Post #7825 (ISO) » Tue May 02, 2017 3:50 pm

Post by Katsuki »

In post 7815, kuribo wrote:
In post 333, Katsuki wrote:(when you finally read this thread please kindly go fuck yourself with a splintery broomstick kuribo :])
Sorry I ruined your mojo for mafia, dude. I had to do what I had to do and if you had just blindly townread me I wouldn't have had to scream at you. Next time just let me do whatever I want without repercussion and everything will be fine. :P For the record, you getting wagoned would have been a HUGE towntell to me if I'd been town because I've seen you mislynched more times than I care to count, and generally I'd want no part of it if I thought we were the same alignment. I couldn't risk the chance that you'd turn things around and have people buying the "oh, Katsuki knows kuribo so well, obviously he's scum."

Oh god

you finally read me right :( :(

I can't even pull out that nugget anymore :(
For some absurd reason, no one wanted to listen to Tammy and Nacho despite all the numerous reasons they outlined as to why I was town this game.

I'm the only here who is aware that you would never wagon me like that as town so that was easy for you to get away with, since as you said you're aware of the fact that I only ever get wagoned as town hence for you to not unvote, let alone keep pushing me once I showed up was a complete scumclaim. :P
Fluffy fluffy~~~ |
"READING KATSUKI IS LIKE SOME SORT OF POSTMODERN ARTFORM"
- GreyICE
Katsuki is by far more absurdly beautiful than Fate. (hai parama)
Katsuki's Madness coming to you shortly: Nov, 2011!

C
u
p
c
a
k
e
M
a
f
i
a
I
I
coming to you summer 2011! ~ Pre-ins: 11/13
Spiffeh
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Paragone
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #7826 (ISO) » Tue May 02, 2017 4:11 pm

Post by Spiffeh »

In post 7819, Katsuki wrote:
In post 7569, Spiffeh wrote:Don't be hard on yourself SAD you were like the only Town that actually tried for all of the game

This loss rests on the shoulder's of the town players that refused to play the game and -Grey-
"Playing the game" gave us the abomination of page length early on. I needed time to sort my reads. Kuribo knew that and pressured me because he was scum. I dunno why you refused to give me space to operate with though.

Often times less is more. I think I spoiled you in with your first game on site.
Uh I did give you space and you did nothing with it

I wasn't alive when you were lynched

And if you think that you hold no responsibility for your lynch and are blaming people that "wouldn't give you space" then I don't know what to tell you
Spiffeh
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Paragone

Post Post #7827 (ISO) » Tue May 02, 2017 4:14 pm

Post by Spiffeh »

People may have been more willing to listen to what you were saying about kuribo if you had given any indication that you were playing the game beyond getting angry that people were correctly pressuring you for not contributing
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7828 (ISO) » Tue May 02, 2017 4:37 pm

Post by -Grey- »

In post 7825, Katsuki wrote:For some absurd reason, no one wanted to listen to Tammy and Nacho despite all the numerous reasons they outlined as to why I was town this game.
If you ignore the fact I quick-hammered you for the lulz, I was right about you too. :P
“Trust is an orchid, beautiful but delicate, requiring ideal conditions in order to thrive. Without them, it dies.” - Dahrk (Arrow, Season 4)
---
"-grey- would hardclaim an inno on his obv-scum partner D2 in a micro if he could" - gigabyteTroubadour
"You type like a Bond villain." - DogWatch
kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #7829 (ISO) » Tue May 02, 2017 5:19 pm

Post by kuribo »

In post 7828, -Grey- wrote:
In post 7825, Katsuki wrote:For some absurd reason, no one wanted to listen to Tammy and Nacho despite all the numerous reasons they outlined as to why I was town this game.
If you ignore the fact I quick-hammered you for the lulz, I was right about you too. :P

it was so nice having you on the team, couldn't have done it without you
Join me on my quest to play every NES game! Some of them are awful.

Kuribo's read is foolproof: one night he was high on NyQuil, and he's ancestors reveiled Aureal's alignment to him. - Dessew
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #7830 (ISO) » Wed May 03, 2017 11:41 am

Post by Majiffy »

Fucking lol
Only playing in games at personal moderator and/or 50%+ playerlist request.

How To Win Every Game At Mafiascum (The Flowchart)
||
In case anyone was unsure...
Svenskt Stål (23:38) majiffy, worst mod on ms? we talk to a surviving victim of his game
Katsuki
Katsuki
Cupcake
Katsuki
Cupcake
Cupcake

Post Post #7831 (ISO) » Wed May 03, 2017 2:15 pm

Post by Katsuki »

In post 7826, Spiffeh wrote:
In post 7819, Katsuki wrote:
In post 7569, Spiffeh wrote:Don't be hard on yourself SAD you were like the only Town that actually tried for all of the game

This loss rests on the shoulder's of the town players that refused to play the game and -Grey-
"Playing the game" gave us the abomination of page length early on. I needed time to sort my reads. Kuribo knew that and pressured me because he was scum. I dunno why you refused to give me space to operate with though.

Often times less is more. I think I spoiled you in with your first game on site.
Uh I did give you space and you did nothing with it

I wasn't alive when you were lynched

And if you think that you hold no responsibility for your lynch and are blaming people that "wouldn't give you space" then I don't know what to tell you
In post 7827, Spiffeh wrote:People may have been more willing to listen to what you were saying about kuribo if you had given any indication that you were playing the game beyond getting angry that people were correctly pressuring you for not contributing

... is honestly all I have to say.

If by space you mean hounding me after less than a RL week's worth of gameday is your definition of "space" then I dunno what to say.

Let me teach you the first lesson about Kuribo scum - It is pointless to come out day fucking two with my Kuribo scumread when there isn't a snowballs chance in hell of him getting lynched that early. I would not have had to come out with my read if it wern't for you guys pressuring and you refusing to listen to nacho OR tammy despite their bastion of towniness for some absurd reason.

Kuribo I don't blame because he was scum.
ABR had a better than coinflip chance of being scum for pushing me.
Alisae I correctly scumread for being scum given his interactions with me but that lynch somehow got derailed the next day by our glorious lord emperor.
I had enough townreads in DGB, Kise, Nacho, Tammy. BS was leaning town. Desp was confirmed.
I could however, not figure out if you were actually town being dumb or scum.

If you can't realize how bad your insistence on hounding me D2 and how you kept trying to rebut Tammy and Nacho's cases for me being town D2 which completely slandered my slot then I have no idea what to say. Kuribo knows what I hate as town and he pushed the right buttons. What was your reasoning for trying your best to smear my slot and drag me into stupid interactions with you?

At least you've learned that the next time you play with me, let me lurk in peace when I'm town. I'll post when I'm ready. :]
Fluffy fluffy~~~ |
"READING KATSUKI IS LIKE SOME SORT OF POSTMODERN ARTFORM"
- GreyICE
Katsuki is by far more absurdly beautiful than Fate. (hai parama)
Katsuki's Madness coming to you shortly: Nov, 2011!

C
u
p
c
a
k
e
M
a
f
i
a
I
I
coming to you summer 2011! ~ Pre-ins: 11/13
Spiffeh
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Paragone

Post Post #7832 (ISO) » Wed May 03, 2017 2:19 pm

Post by Spiffeh »

Hey I fully admit I didn't play that great

It's your turn
Spiffeh
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Paragone

Post Post #7833 (ISO) » Wed May 03, 2017 2:20 pm

Post by Spiffeh »

Like you really can't be so full of yourself to not understand and accept your role in this loss, can you?
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7834 (ISO) » Wed May 03, 2017 2:26 pm

Post by TheRealGin-N-Tonic »

If Nacho and Tammy were right about Kat and Kat was right about Kurb, and you were wrong about Kat, I dont get how you are allowed to say that.
“To be is to do”—Socrates. “To do is to be”—Jean-Paul Sartre. “Do be do be do”—Frank Sinatra.
"Gin, you are so charismatic it's scary." -nancy
Spiffeh
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Paragone

Post Post #7835 (ISO) » Wed May 03, 2017 2:32 pm

Post by Spiffeh »

And like what do you even mean I didn't listen to Nacho or Tammy about you?

You weren't lynched while I was alive. The only town lynch I participated in was on xyzzy, who I agreed with Nacho about and followed his lead.

Yeah, sorry I DARED to question you for doing jack shit and not allowing you to get away with lurking when I'd seen you pull that off as scum before.
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7836 (ISO) » Wed May 03, 2017 2:34 pm

In post 7835, Spiffeh wrote:And like what do you even mean I didn't listen to Nacho or Tammy about you?

You weren't lynched while I was alive. The only town lynch I participated in was on xyzzy, who I agreed with Nacho about and followed his lead.

Yeah, sorry I DARED to question you for doing jack shit and not allowing you to get away with lurking when I'd seen you pull that off as scum before.
Scumsuki is active

Townsuki is lurk
“To be is to do”—Socrates. “To do is to be”—Jean-Paul Sartre. “Do be do be do”—Frank Sinatra.
Spiffeh
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Paragone

Post Post #7837 (ISO) » Wed May 03, 2017 2:41 pm

Post by Spiffeh »

In post 7834, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:If Nacho and Tammy were right about Kat and Kat was right about Kurb, and you were wrong about Kat, I dont get how you are allowed to say that.
Because Katsuki's actually trying to blame his lynch on me, despite me not being alive when it happened, because "he can do no wrong".

And like, seriously? I was wrong about Katsuki, yes. So was everyone else that fucking voted for him and actually participated in his lynch.

Great, he was right about kuribo. Mafia isn't just about having accurate reads, it's also about getting everyone else to see and vote that way too. Katsuki did jack shit all game, gave reads after Days of not contributing, and cries when he gets lynched because of his doing jack shit.

So sorry, I don't have much sympathy.
Spiffeh
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Paragone

Post Post #7838 (ISO) » Wed May 03, 2017 2:42 pm

Post by Spiffeh »

And like, it's fine. People have shitty games. I've had several recently.

But please don't blame your lynch on me when that is so obviously not the case.
Spiffeh
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Paragone

Post Post #7839 (ISO) » Wed May 03, 2017 2:46 pm

Post by Spiffeh »

In post 7836, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:
In post 7835, Spiffeh wrote:And like what do you even mean I didn't listen to Nacho or Tammy about you?

Scumsuki is active

Townsuki is lurk
I have played exactly one game with Katsuki where he was scum. He lurked the whole game.

That is why I pressured him. He continued to do nothing and I felt I had a good PoE list I wanted to follow, which included him. "Sorry"

It's obviously not that fucking easy. I'm not gonna give him a free pass for doing nothing, especially when I had meta that went directly against what you're saying.
kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #7840 (ISO) » Wed May 03, 2017 2:49 pm

Post by kuribo »

Katsuki not fighting his own lynch is a huuuuuuuge town tell for him

You can say he argued to be sure, but he didn't put up nearly the fight he would have trying to save a scum role PM

Kuribo's read is foolproof: one night he was high on NyQuil, and he's ancestors reveiled Aureal's alignment to him. - Dessew
kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #7841 (ISO) » Wed May 03, 2017 2:53 pm

Post by kuribo »

In post 7837, Spiffeh wrote:
In post 7834, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:If Nacho and Tammy were right about Kat and Kat was right about Kurb, and you were wrong about Kat, I dont get how you are allowed to say that.
Because Katsuki's actually trying to blame his lynch on me, despite me not being alive when it happened, because "he can do no wrong".

And like, seriously? I was wrong about Katsuki, yes. So was everyone else that fucking voted for him and actually participated in his lynch.

Great, he was right about kuribo. Mafia isn't just about having accurate reads, it's also about getting everyone else to see and vote that way too. Katsuki did jack shit all game, gave reads after Days of not contributing, and cries when he gets lynched because of his doing jack shit.

So sorry, I don't have much sympathy.
I mean, as I've said earlier, I'm hard to lynch regardless of alignment because lynching me is an emotionally taxing chore. There's a reason that only two scum ever got me mislynched, for example. And I do consider myself a slightly better than average scum player. Like honestly there was pretty much exactly one time when I was concerned I might be the lynch, and that was when I was arguing with Brian--- and part of that was my own confusion about how many guns I had. And even then, I had pacified Brian by nightfall, knowing that he was null-reading me at best and I could just kill him that night.

TheRealGin-N-Tonic
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7842 (ISO) » Wed May 03, 2017 2:57 pm

imma lynch kuribo day 1
Spiffeh
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Paragone

Post Post #7843 (ISO) » Wed May 03, 2017 3:02 pm

Post by Spiffeh »

The problem I have is that it appears that he thinks he did nothing wrong and is blaming me entirely for his lynch, so I felt the need to defend myself and explain to him why I felt he was lynched.

I'm not arguing that you wouldn't be a hard lynch to sell, but that still doesn't really excuse what I perceived to be lack of effort/lurking to avoid contributing, which is the main reason he was in my PoE pool to begin with.
Spiffeh
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Paragone

Post Post #7844 (ISO) » Wed May 03, 2017 3:02 pm

Post by Spiffeh »

None of this means I don't love Cupcake because I do

I just think his perception of how this all went down is very wrong :)
kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #7845 (ISO) » Wed May 03, 2017 3:35 pm

Post by kuribo »

In post 7842, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:imma lynch kuribo day 1

Bring it

Last scum team that tried got rolled :lol:

TheRealGin-N-Tonic
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7846 (ISO) » Wed May 03, 2017 3:37 pm

In post 7845, kuribo wrote:

Bring it

You act like I cant
kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #7847 (ISO) » Wed May 03, 2017 4:18 pm

Post by kuribo »

In post 7846, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:
In post 7845, kuribo wrote:

Bring it

You act like I cant
Not acting. I know you can't.

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #7848 (ISO) » Wed May 03, 2017 4:25 pm

Post by kuribo »

Like, Gin, for perspective: Katsuki has known me for over a decade, both off-site and on. We've been scum together more than I've been scum with anyone else. He didn't even come close.

Brian caught me hoarding guns, which had been sent to me repeatedly by someone I consider my closest friend on the site, and who can herself usually read me very well, and Brian couldn't get me lynched either.

On top of that, day 1? Not only have I never been mislynched outside of LYLO, I haven't been lynched Day 1 as scum in almost nine years.

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #7849 (ISO) » Wed May 03, 2017 4:26 pm

Post by kuribo »

And besides all THAT, I'd immediately point the town to your post in this thread where you talk about wanting to lynch me day 1, rightfully note that it occurred before the game ever started and thus is obviously not influenced by my alignment in the game, and within thirty pages you'd be the only vote on me while I wagon you into dirt

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”