Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7775 (ISO) » Mon May 01, 2017 8:50 am

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

In post 7768, Titus wrote:
In post 7765, Albert B. Rampage wrote:First of all, you can't tell me to go fly a kite, that's something I've never heard anyone say here before I did.

Second of all, "we needed to vig either of us" is rich, considering you opposed this the entire way through.

Third of all, I didn't purposely not play well because you were on my team, I'm simply not good at playing scum. That's how I always play.

Fourth, we all played well. That's why we won. The strategy "the rest of us worked on together" on played out exactly like we said it would, the same strategy you criticized, so you should be humble and take the W you received.
First, I can tell you to fuck off with nicer words. (That's what go fly a kite means Vax.)

Second, I was saying we wouldn't need to if you played.

Third, bullshit. You're competent as scum. You just needed to actually attack me with the vitrol you actually had for me and we wouldn't have needed to vig you.

Fourth, we won because you died. Then the scumteam functioned well.

@kuribo, agreed. We had an awesome team. You should be proud.
We would have won easier if you had died. But we won nonetheless because my strategy was sound.

At the end of the day, town lynched me and town NK'd you. We each played our parts. Brian became conftown for vigging you. So you can shut the fuck up and take the W. You have no sense of decency. I can't play scum, I really can't, and it baffles me you think I'm scum in every game when everyone else can clearly tell I'm not. I am not a good liar. Your hard-on for me is very out of touch and personally, I find it creepy.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7776 (ISO) » Mon May 01, 2017 8:52 am

I been saying go fly a kite since 2010 before anybody here did lol. My lawyer friend always uses it and I find it funny.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #7777 (ISO) » Mon May 01, 2017 8:53 am

Post by Titus »

In post 7775, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
In post 7768, Titus wrote:
In post 7765, Albert B. Rampage wrote:First of all, you can't tell me to go fly a kite, that's something I've never heard anyone say here before I did.

Second of all, "we needed to vig either of us" is rich, considering you opposed this the entire way through.

Third of all, I didn't purposely not play well because you were on my team, I'm simply not good at playing scum. That's how I always play.

Fourth, we all played well. That's why we won. The strategy "the rest of us worked on together" on played out exactly like we said it would, the same strategy you criticized, so you should be humble and take the W you received.
First, I can tell you to fuck off with nicer words. (That's what go fly a kite means Vax.)

Second, I was saying we wouldn't need to if you played.

Third, bullshit. You're competent as scum. You just needed to actually attack me with the vitrol you actually had for me and we wouldn't have needed to vig you.

Fourth, we won because you died. Then the scumteam functioned well.

@kuribo, agreed. We had an awesome team. You should be proud.
We would have won easier if you had died. But we won nonetheless because my strategy was sound.

At the end of the day, town lynched me and town NK'd you. We each played our parts. Brian became conftown for vigging you. So you can shut the fuck up and take the W. You have no sense of decency. I can't play scum, I really can't, and it baffles me you think I'm scum in every game when everyone else can clearly tell I'm not. I am not a good liar. Your hard-on for me is very out of touch and personally, I find it creepy.
No. Your arrogance is creepy. Everyone but you won this game. You came in, basically tunnelled me but half assed it solely because I was on your team and when I was clearly obvtown, you suggested the vig rather than subbing out.

You join games when I don't want to be with you and I have to tolerate you. But no, I don't like you and you like to treat newer players as punching bags. As long as you do that, we'll never get along. Your game is about your ego, and I don't like that at all. I won't gamethrow and I won't leave because you join, but I make no bones about it that I don't like you. So please do avoid me.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #7778 (ISO) » Mon May 01, 2017 8:53 am

Post by Titus »

In post 7776, Albert B. Rampage wrote:I been saying go fly a kite since 2010 before anybody here did lol. My lawyer friend always uses it and I find it funny.
We are not friends. I tolerate you.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

TheRealGin-N-Tonic
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7779 (ISO) » Mon May 01, 2017 8:54 am

Post by TheRealGin-N-Tonic »

CAN YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP!

YOU FUCKING WON, STOP BEING UNGRATEFUL LIKE YOU HAVE CHILDISH TO BE PISSED OFF AFTER WINNING A LONG ASS FUCKING GAME
“To be is to do”—Socrates. “To do is to be”—Jean-Paul Sartre. “Do be do be do”—Frank Sinatra.
"Gin, you are so charismatic it's scary." -nancy
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7780 (ISO) » Mon May 01, 2017 8:54 am

Also I don't have "vitriol" for you Titus. You're dumb for thinking that. I played scum with you same as I would with anyone else. I think you got better at mafia in the last year or so. And I enjoy our games. Just check your ego at the door and stop victimizing yourself.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #7781 (ISO) » Mon May 01, 2017 8:56 am

Post by Titus »

In post 7779, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:CAN YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP!

YOU FUCKING WON, STOP BEING UNGRATEFUL LIKE YOU HAVE CHILDISH TO BE PISSED OFF AFTER WINNING A LONG ASS FUCKING GAME
Sorry, I'll just ignore ABR.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7782 (ISO) » Mon May 01, 2017 8:57 am

In post 7778, Titus wrote:
In post 7776, Albert B. Rampage wrote:I been saying go fly a kite since 2010 before anybody here did lol. My lawyer friend always uses it and I find it funny.
We are not friends. I tolerate you.
O...okay? What does that have to do with anything I said anywhere in this thread? Lol. You're delusional if you believe I said we are friends. We are more rivals like Ash and Gary. Still, it's fun beating your rival at the game you both agreed to play. So now that the game is over just fuck off until the next round lol
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #7783 (ISO) » Mon May 01, 2017 9:01 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

OH AND BY THE WAY:
In post 4948, Desperado wrote:
In post 4930, Sir Elton Hercules John wrote:LRF - 6 (Nacho, Cephir, Syryana, Grey, Hocho Knife, Wraith)
nacho how can you look at this wagon and say "yep, fedora is flipping scum"

i just dont fucking get it
In post 4952, Desperado wrote:orrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

fedora is town and scum are using nacho (again) to mislynch her
In post 4963, Desperado wrote:so this is what it was like to be town in song of fire and ice
In post 4966, Nachomamma8 wrote:Desperado, I love you, but when Fedora flips scum I want you to imagine a smug expression on my face and I want you to dream of that expression when you go to sleep at night.
;)
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

-- Fate, Vanilla Townie, was brutally stabbed by a throwing sword in endgame.
kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #7784 (ISO) » Mon May 01, 2017 9:04 am

Post by kuribo »

In post 7769, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:*raises hand* I'm just saying but if you have to shoot your own members you done goofed, sorry not sorry.

we didn't have to, we chose to

especially after town was universally townreading at least one scum who then received a vig shot
Join me on my quest to play every NES game! Some of them are awful.

Kuribo's read is foolproof: one night he was high on NyQuil, and he's ancestors reveiled Aureal's alignment to him. - Dessew
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #7785 (ISO) » Mon May 01, 2017 9:06 am

Post by Titus »

In post 7783, Nachomamma8 wrote:OH AND BY THE WAY:
In post 4948, Desperado wrote:
In post 4930, Sir Elton Hercules John wrote:LRF - 6 (Nacho, Cephir, Syryana, Grey, Hocho Knife, Wraith)
nacho how can you look at this wagon and say "yep, fedora is flipping scum"

i just dont fucking get it
In post 4952, Desperado wrote:orrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

fedora is town and scum are using nacho (again) to mislynch her
In post 4963, Desperado wrote:so this is what it was like to be town in song of fire and ice
In post 4966, Nachomamma8 wrote:Desperado, I love you, but when Fedora flips scum I want you to imagine a smug expression on my face and I want you to dream of that expression when you go to sleep at night.
;)
You were good nacho. ;) Stopped me from getting a good mislynch or two off and made me play less mamahen than I wanted.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7786 (ISO) » Mon May 01, 2017 9:08 am

In post 7784, kuribo wrote:
In post 7769, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:*raises hand* I'm just saying but if you have to shoot your own members you done goofed, sorry not sorry.

especially after town was universally townreading at least one scum who then received a vig shot
I also bet on the fact that DGB could give out more vigs so it would have huge ROI.
kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #7787 (ISO) » Mon May 01, 2017 9:17 am

Post by kuribo »

In post 7786, Albert B. Rampage wrote:

I also bet on the fact that DGB could give out more vigs so it would have huge ROI.

and she legit thought she was one-shot, which explains why I didn't get another on N2--- she must have gone back and realized how her role worked and then said "welp, time to send more guns to kuribo" the following nights

Kuribo's read is foolproof: one night he was high on NyQuil, and he's ancestors reveiled Aureal's alignment to him. - Dessew
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7788 (ISO) » Mon May 01, 2017 9:18 am

Post by TheRealGin-N-Tonic »

In post 7787, kuribo wrote:

and she legit thought she was one-shot, which explains why I didn't get another on N2--- she must have gone back and realized how her role worked and then said "welp, time to send more guns to kuribo" the following nights
Didn't brian steal your guns?
“To be is to do”—Socrates. “To do is to be”—Jean-Paul Sartre. “Do be do be do”—Frank Sinatra.
"Gin, you are so charismatic it's scary." -nancy
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7789 (ISO) » Mon May 01, 2017 9:18 am

In post 7787, kuribo wrote:

Hahaha yep
kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #7790 (ISO) » Mon May 01, 2017 9:19 am

Post by kuribo »

In post 7788, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:Didn't brian steal your guns?

not until I had used one to shoot ABR and had two I was sitting on

though at the time they were taken, the wording of the PM the mod sent me led me to believe I was only sitting on one

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #7791 (ISO) » Mon May 01, 2017 9:20 am

Post by kuribo »

to be honest, why wouldn't she have kept gunning me? She was townreading me AND i had shot scum

pretty much anyone of you would have kept gunning a townreading that killed scum

Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7792 (ISO) » Mon May 01, 2017 10:17 am

Post by Brian Skies »

In post 3371, kuribo wrote:Yah but you violated one of the three commandments

1. Thou shalt not kill

2. Thou shalt not steal

5. Thou shalt not fuck with kuribo
Pretty sure I violated all three of these in one move.
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #7793 (ISO) » Mon May 01, 2017 12:21 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

You were good nacho. ;) Stopped me from getting a good mislynch or two off and made me play less mamahen than I wanted.[/quote]
Thank you!
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

-- Fate, Vanilla Townie, was brutally stabbed by a throwing sword in endgame.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #7794 (ISO) » Mon May 01, 2017 12:22 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 7793, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 7785, Titus wrote:
You were good nacho. ;) Stopped me from getting a good mislynch or two off and made me play less mamahen than I wanted.
Thank you!
You're welcome.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #7795 (ISO) » Mon May 01, 2017 1:07 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 7794, Titus wrote:
In post 7793, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 7785, Titus wrote:
Thank you!
You're welcome.
Yeah, you were great Nacho! :]
GTKAS
| here.
Syryana
Syryana
He/Him
Always Andy
Syryana
He/Him
Always Andy
Always Andy
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #7796 (ISO) » Mon May 01, 2017 1:56 pm

Post by Syryana »

Grats scum, great game!

Tammycho, sorry we weren't town together, but honestly I don't think it would've made much difference anyways.

Kuribo, you're a badass.

Ceph, you're also a badass. You did let it slip back to textbook last few Days though ;)

Brian, you're in the badass club too.

Gin, you get an A for effort.
In the timeless words of a great and revered man: "Blow it out your ass."
A hydra of Rift Adrift, Oil Tycoons and Trust Fund. "In the Oil Rift we Trust."
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #7797 (ISO) » Mon May 01, 2017 1:59 pm

Post by Alisae »

Syryana, next game can we both be town together pretty please?
GTKAS
| here.
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7798 (ISO) » Mon May 01, 2017 3:23 pm

Post by Cephrir »

Yeah I stopped trying I knew it didn't matter <_>
"I would prefer not to." --Herman Melville,
Bartleby the Scrivener
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #7799 (ISO) » Mon May 01, 2017 3:26 pm

Post by Alisae »

Ceph, could you give me advice on my scumgame?
GTKAS
| here.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”