The Mystery at King's Landing (Game Over)

mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #3300 (ISO) » Thu May 18, 2017 11:44 am

Post by mastina »

In post 3261, Albert B. Rampage wrote:I REALLY enjoyed playing with some of you old-timers. I miss the old way we used to paly mafia, Regfan.
I was actually trying to channel some oldguard spirit as Bolton believe it or not. I tend to associate the style I made as more in line with them than with the current site meta, anyway: I tried to keep posts (for lack of a better word) "controlled".
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #3301 (ISO) » Thu May 18, 2017 11:45 am

Post by mastina »

In post 3269, Gorkington wrote:
In post 3266, Albert B. Rampage wrote:You're a great player and I never gave you the credit.
eh i dont really think i played too well this game tbh! but thank you. i still feel bad for how much of a shithead i was to you and nacho q.q
You did fine. <3
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #3302 (ISO) » Thu May 18, 2017 11:58 am

Post by mastina »

In post 3272, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Tammy encapsulates it perfectly in the dead QT:
The job of a traitor is to create enough distractions so that town lynch town and not their masters. Yes that means getting the prs lynched, but no scum team is going to go oh maybe that random person that claimed doctor is our traitor we shouldn't kill him. That's just not going to happen.

Really the best way to be a traitor and demonstrate you're a traitor is not be a threat to the scum team. Appear that you have an agenda that coincides with theirs. That doesn't mean that you have to have all their same reads or never bus them, but if you're bussing one of your masters, you're not going to be considered a traitor no matter how many times you say the word traitor.

Tully seemed to be a traitor because he cleared a member of the scum team, so when he was going after baratheon it looked like he was just trying to look like town.
My claim was meant to achieve exactly that, actually. I was creating a distraction. There was the possibility of a wagon reforming on Baratheon--the initial push was on Dondarrion, but me knowing this was Nacho, I figured he wouldn't get lynched (or even be forced to claim) on D1. Instead, he would become obvtown and have a strong possibility of Baratheon being lynched.

I couldn't let that happen. So I distracted the town. I locked it into a scenario where I would confuse them. I was hoping the scumteam would utilize this confusion by
not
fucking nightkilling me: by leaving the counterclaimer alive, things would be even more chaotic and hectic for the town come D2. And it's not like I claimed doctor. I claimed 'vague power role which does not jive with Mormont'. I deliberately made my claim in a way which was questionable: meant to inspire doubt. Meant to make people think I might be scum. Not enough to where I'd be vigged, not enough to where I'd be speedlynched, but just enough to where they would want me in the spotlight D2.

And I
wanted
to be in the spotlight, because I wanted to use the time in the spotlight to direct the town's attention onto town. Connington, for instance, was a favored lynch target of mine. If the vig on Connington had succeeded, I'd have gone after Reed most likely. (Maybe someone else, but Titus was attackable and I knew she was attackable.)

The thing about my play was that it relied on one factor: me making it to D2. If I made it to D2. Then two of my scumbuddies would be my top two townreads. Instantly, there, my agenda would overlap with theirs. I'd not be a threat--the opposite; I'd have HELPED them. And when I went after Baratheon, I tried signaling to him that on D2 onwards, I was going to do this. I was trying to tell him that my bussing was to look town. I was trying to tell him that my efforts were all for the singular purpose of giving us both believable reasons to be town.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #3303 (ISO) » Thu May 18, 2017 12:10 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 3291, mhsmith0 wrote:I mean, I guess you could have tried to get Tully mislynched day 1? idr how tough that might have been tho.
Hilariously suicidal, as that'd be the ultimate shade and sketchy-as-fuck.

What would I use as justification?

"Let's lynch Tully to verify their claim"?

Not exactly A-list lynch material.
And anything BUT that would have earned me the suspicion of the whole town for "trying to lynch conftown".
Heck even that probably would have.

Tully was above reproach.
There was nothing I could do to change that without exposing myself as scum to EVERYONE, not just the scum.

So I did things like placing Greyjoy above Tully and declaring "even if Tully isn't town, Greyjoy is"; I did things like never ceasing my signaling; I did things like directly telling the whole game essentially (and by proxy, the scum) my identity, relying on meta knowledge that mastina breadcrumbs even as scum and thus to look at her iso and see what she has left; I did things such as
directly telling the scumteam in no uncertain terms my plan to their face

I did everything I could think of SHORT of casting shade on Tully.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #3304 (ISO) » Thu May 18, 2017 12:21 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 3297, MathBlade wrote:I never would have killed you without the claim. I was working on buddying you. *sigh*
I had no way of knowing that.

As far as I was concerned, you were talking to me in a way indicating you were planning to kill me.
And killing me wasn't something which was so unusual an idea.
Even without a claim or breadcrumbs.
I was someone not likely to be protected, given both Clegane and Seaworth had claimed. (And thus, I'd be wide open to attack.)
I was someone widely held by the entire town to be town, and thus, not a mislynch candidate. (Like. People I never fool, such as Nacho, were fooled by me--that says something as to how town I was this game.)
I was someone with a very strong presence in the game, one of the town leaders, and thus, a voice who the main scumteam thought they couldn't control.
And I had reads which were the closest to accurate at the end of D1--Baratheon strongly as scum; Frey on the southern side of null.

That's beyond the triple-threat. That's the full-blown square of nightkill justifications.
Add in the softclaim (which was necessary for my gambit, the thing literally 100% of my play revolved around), and you had five reasons to kill me, and I knew about each of them.

And it's not like I can actually take those back.
I can't suddenly become a player to protect with any claim I can deliver on.
I can't throw away all my towncred and suddenly become a scumspect--not with so little time in the day. (Even if I could, I wouldn't want to, given I knew there was a fucking TOWN VIG and being vigged is the thing I needed to AVOID.)
I couldn't get rid of my strong presence in the game; I needed that in order to direct lynches onto town.
I couldn't get rid of the breadcrumbs I made after I had made them; they didn't magically disappear.

The only variable I could change was reads--and trust me I was trying to think of ways to manipulate the odds. I knew I could do it easily with my claim, come D2. But I couldn't figure out a way to reconcile my plan with any change in reads. WITH my plan, ridiculously easy. WITH my plan, I could make shit up. Without my plan, I'm absolutely godawful at making shit up because I'm a fucking PLANNER so of COURSE I'm not gonna do well if I'm forced to abandon my plan.
MaxwellPuckett
MaxwellPuckett
Mafia Scum
MaxwellPuckett
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3305 (ISO) » Thu May 18, 2017 1:56 pm

Post by MaxwellPuckett »

Time to read that sweet post-game conversation! Great job guys!
Good on Seaworth.
One man's trash talk is another man's treasure talk.
MaxwellPuckett
MaxwellPuckett
Mafia Scum
MaxwellPuckett
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3306 (ISO) » Thu May 18, 2017 2:05 pm

Post by MaxwellPuckett »

Nah. Good on town, really. Not happy with my play or activity this game but I had fun.

Dayne
: Can you update that first post with the rest of the deaths?
One man's trash talk is another man's treasure talk.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #3307 (ISO) » Thu May 18, 2017 6:35 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 3304, mastina wrote:
In post 3297, MathBlade wrote:I never would have killed you without the claim. I was working on buddying you. *sigh*
I had no way of knowing that.

As far as I was concerned, you were talking to me in a way indicating you were planning to kill me.
And killing me wasn't something which was so unusual an idea.
Even without a claim or breadcrumbs.
I was someone not likely to be protected, given both Clegane and Seaworth had claimed. (And thus, I'd be wide open to attack.)
I was someone widely held by the entire town to be town, and thus, not a mislynch candidate. (Like. People I never fool, such as Nacho, were fooled by me--that says something as to how town I was this game.)
I was someone with a very strong presence in the game, one of the town leaders, and thus, a voice who the main scumteam thought they couldn't control.
And I had reads which were the closest to accurate at the end of D1--Baratheon strongly as scum; Frey on the southern side of null.

That's beyond the triple-threat. That's the full-blown square of nightkill justifications.
Add in the softclaim (which was necessary for my gambit, the thing literally 100% of my play revolved around), and you had five reasons to kill me, and I knew about each of them.

And it's not like I can actually take those back.
I can't suddenly become a player to protect with any claim I can deliver on.
I can't throw away all my towncred and suddenly become a scumspect--not with so little time in the day. (Even if I could, I wouldn't want to, given I knew there was a fucking TOWN VIG and being vigged is the thing I needed to AVOID.)
I couldn't get rid of my strong presence in the game; I needed that in order to direct lynches onto town.
I couldn't get rid of the breadcrumbs I made after I had made them; they didn't magically disappear.

The only variable I could change was reads--and trust me I was trying to think of ways to manipulate the odds. I knew I could do it easily with my claim, come D2. But I couldn't figure out a way to reconcile my plan with any change in reads. WITH my plan, ridiculously easy. WITH my plan, I could make shit up. Without my plan, I'm absolutely godawful at making shit up because I'm a fucking PLANNER so of COURSE I'm not gonna do well if I'm forced to abandon my plan.
Well I did suspect you, but even I knew you weren't getting lynched lol
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3308 (ISO) » Thu May 18, 2017 6:45 pm

Post by Hiraki »

In post 3278, Albert B. Rampage wrote:I was such a bro to you this game lol, literally stuck by you through thick and thin we did it! We won and survived
Nexus
Nexus
He
miss
Nexus
He
miss
miss
Pronoun: He

Post Post #3309 (ISO) » Thu May 18, 2017 7:40 pm

Post by Nexus »

Also apologies to anyone who was salty about the hydra - I got the PM from SAD whilst at the UK meet and asked CDB if he was also interested, not realising that the slots had all been filled except one. It wasn't a deliberate attempt to gain any kind of advantage. Irony being I am anti-alts and anti-hydrae but had great fun this game. Also thanks for keeping it at 130 pages rather than a billion.
Trans rights are human rights.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #3310 (ISO) » Fri May 19, 2017 4:32 am

Post by mykonian »

we still love you, despite that you enjoy playing in hydrae <3
Surrender, imagine and of course wear something nice.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3311 (ISO) » Fri May 19, 2017 6:30 am

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

In post 0, House Dayne wrote:
The Mystery at King's Landing

Brought to you by Ser Arthur Dayne
Backup modded by Mykonian
Reviewed by Andrius and Mhsmith0

You are hereby cordially invited to attend the annual gathering at King's Landing to discuss the state of the Kingdom. Please send one representative to the capital of the Seven Kingdoms to represent your House. Everyone will have the luxury of staying at The Red Keep, and participate in the daily activities and briefings.

Playerlist

House Arryn 2.0 as of
House Arryn

House Baratheon
House Bolton
House Clegane
House Connington
House Dondarrion
House Frey 2.0 as of
House Frey

House Greyjoy 2.0 as of
House Greyjoy

House Martell
House Mormont
House Reed 2.0 as of
House Reed

House Seaworth
House Stark 2.0 as of
House Stark

House Tully 2.0 as of
House Tully

House Tyrell

*= prod

Spoiler: Still Trying to Solve The Mystery (5)
Boonskiies (replaced Firebringer), representative from House Greyjoy, Even-Nights Doctor and
Lannister Ally
, has survived and won.
Albert B. Rampage, representative from House Seaworth, Even-Nights Vigilante and
Lannister Ally
, has survived and won.
Hiraki, representative from House Martell, Vanilla Townie and
Lannister Ally
, has survived and won.
Nexus + ChannelDelibird, representatives from House Tyrell, Vanilla Townie and
Lannister Ally
, has survived and won.
Titus (replaced Nahdia), representative from House Reed, Vanilla Townie and
Lannister Ally
, has survived and won.

Spoiler: Died Playing The Game of Thrones (10)
KuroiXHF, representative from House Mormont, Jailkeeper and
Lannister Ally
, was lynched Day 1.
mastina, representative from House Bolton, Odd-Nights Doctor Traitor and
Targaryen Spy
, was found dead Night 1.
randomidget (replaced Giovanni il Pellegrino), representative from House Arryn, Vanilla Townie and
Lannister Ally
, was lynched Day 2.
Gorkington, representative from House Clegane, Odd-Nights Vigilante and
Lannister Ally
, was found dead Night 2.
Mathblade (replaced Tammy), representative from House Frey, Goon and
Targaryen Spy
, was lynched Day 3.
MaxwellPuckett, representative from House Connington, Odd-Nights Gunsmith and
Lannister Ally
, was found dead Night 3.
Vaxkiller (replaced beeboy), representative from House Stark, Vanilla Townie and
Lannister Ally
, was lynched Day 4.
Nachomamma8, representative from House Dondarrion, Vanilla Cop and
Lannister Ally
, was found dead Night 4.
Untrod Tripod, representative from House Baratheon, Even-Nights Gunsmith and
Targaryen Spy
PeregrineV (replaced TellTaleHeart), representative from House Greyjoy, Roleblocker and
Targaryen Spy
, was lynched Day 5.

Spoiler: Vanished Without a Trace (Modkilled)
Hopefully, no one, ever.
You wrote greyjoy instead of tully for FB and boonskies
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
House Dayne
House Dayne
Townie
House Dayne
Townie
Townie

Post Post #3312 (ISO) » Fri May 19, 2017 6:36 am

Post by House Dayne »

Wait I wrote that in the ending scene too when I copied and pasted and didn't change to Tully and no one caught it. Fixed both.

But this means... Boonskiies and Firebringer did not win the game till right now...

Congrats for winning somewhat late! :)
Dawn Brings The Light
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3313 (ISO) » Fri May 19, 2017 6:37 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 3311, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
In post 0, House Dayne wrote:
The Mystery at King's Landing

Brought to you by Ser Arthur Dayne
Backup modded by Mykonian
Reviewed by Andrius and Mhsmith0

You are hereby cordially invited to attend the annual gathering at King's Landing to discuss the state of the Kingdom. Please send one representative to the capital of the Seven Kingdoms to represent your House. Everyone will have the luxury of staying at The Red Keep, and participate in the daily activities and briefings.

Playerlist

House Arryn 2.0 as of
House Arryn

House Baratheon
House Bolton
House Clegane
House Connington
House Dondarrion
House Frey 2.0 as of
House Frey

House Greyjoy 2.0 as of
House Greyjoy

House Martell
House Mormont
House Reed 2.0 as of
House Reed

House Seaworth
House Stark 2.0 as of
House Stark

House Tully 2.0 as of
House Tully

House Tyrell

*= prod

Spoiler: Still Trying to Solve The Mystery (5)
Boonskiies (replaced Firebringer), representative from House Greyjoy, Even-Nights Doctor and
Lannister Ally
, has survived and won.
Albert B. Rampage, representative from House Seaworth, Even-Nights Vigilante and
Lannister Ally
, has survived and won.
Hiraki, representative from House Martell, Vanilla Townie and
Lannister Ally
, has survived and won.
Nexus + ChannelDelibird, representatives from House Tyrell, Vanilla Townie and
Lannister Ally
, has survived and won.
Titus (replaced Nahdia), representative from House Reed, Vanilla Townie and
Lannister Ally
, has survived and won.

Spoiler: Died Playing The Game of Thrones (10)
KuroiXHF, representative from House Mormont, Jailkeeper and
Lannister Ally
, was lynched Day 1.
mastina, representative from House Bolton, Odd-Nights Doctor Traitor and
Targaryen Spy
, was found dead Night 1.
randomidget (replaced Giovanni il Pellegrino), representative from House Arryn, Vanilla Townie and
Lannister Ally
, was lynched Day 2.
Gorkington, representative from House Clegane, Odd-Nights Vigilante and
Lannister Ally
, was found dead Night 2.
Mathblade (replaced Tammy), representative from House Frey, Goon and
Targaryen Spy
, was lynched Day 3.
MaxwellPuckett, representative from House Connington, Odd-Nights Gunsmith and
Lannister Ally
, was found dead Night 3.
Vaxkiller (replaced beeboy), representative from House Stark, Vanilla Townie and
Lannister Ally
, was lynched Day 4.
Nachomamma8, representative from House Dondarrion, Vanilla Cop and
Lannister Ally
Untrod Tripod, representative from House Baratheon, Even-Nights Gunsmith and
Targaryen Spy
PeregrineV (replaced TellTaleHeart), representative from House Greyjoy, Roleblocker and
Targaryen Spy
, was lynched Day 5.

Spoiler: Vanished Without a Trace (Modkilled)
Hopefully, no one, ever.
You wrote greyjoy instead of tully for FB and boonskies

Shhhhh! I was a secret kind of winner through misidentification!

:P
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #3314 (ISO) » Fri May 19, 2017 10:01 am

Post by Untrod Tripod »

Also, I said this in the scum pt, but I felt really really really shitty about having to duck answering questions for a day because my dog got sick

it felt really slimy even though it was real
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #3315 (ISO) » Fri May 19, 2017 10:49 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Thanks for the game everyone!

I'm sorry for my mini meltdowns and larger meltdown this game - I have absolutely no idea why this game suddenly got so rough for me in that particular patch (it's not even like RL at the time was particularly hard so ????) - really sorry about that, but special shout outs to Gorkington/UT/Titus - managed to cross the line in my interactions with every single one of you and I feel very guilty even coming back to this thread because of how I got, definitely not typical for me (and thank you UT for the "he doesn't mean that" comment - means a lot to me).
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

-- Fate, Vanilla Townie, was brutally stabbed by a throwing sword in endgame.
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #3316 (ISO) » Fri May 19, 2017 10:57 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

I think that Firebringer claiming an informed innocent on Greyjoy is fucking hilarious - I don't share Regfan's "no gambits" stance because I think they can be done well and I think that they can be fun and I think you can totally blindside scum with them which is pretty satisfying. My specific criticism with this one is that the only way where it would benefit the town is if you claimed an innocent on scum when scum were looking for a traitor which I don't think was immediately obvious - the benefits of making a random townie slightly more likely to be nightkilled are not great (like maybe you accidentally claim an innocent on a jailkeeper or something and scum kill an under the radar player they weren't going to find until way down the road) and giving lurk scum that probably could have been caught earlier definitely hurts town but overall well played because the end result was fucking amazing.
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #3317 (ISO) » Fri May 19, 2017 11:05 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 3303, mastina wrote:So I did things like placing Greyjoy above Tully and declaring "even if Tully isn't town, Greyjoy is"; I did things like never ceasing my signaling; I did things like directly telling the whole game essentially (and by proxy, the scum) my identity, relying on meta knowledge that mastina breadcrumbs even as scum and thus to look at her iso and see what she has left; I did things such as directly telling the scumteam in no uncertain terms my plan to their face.

I did everything I could think of SHORT of casting shade on Tully.
I think this was probably your one significant mistake; unless there was a member of the scumteam that knew you intimately I don't think that gambling on people picking up on meta knowledge was a good idea. And when you see someone claim an innocent on your scumpartner and you know the scumteam is looking for a traitor, there's a very large chance that they will be confident in thinking that person is their traitor.

I don't think that anyone is beyond reproach for someone with a good scumgame and I certainly do think you had openings to attack Tully (in particular, discrediting the shit out of him by saying you knew who he was and that he did things often, etc) - I think you underrated the threat that someone who very convincingly looked the traitor part and relied too much on people knowing you well enough to recognize what you were doing.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #3318 (ISO) » Fri May 19, 2017 12:26 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

also it's hard as shit to get UT lynched and arguing with him about basically everything was a highlight of the game - particularly enjoyed when we became bros for a minute to lynch mathblade for a little while and then went back to arguing again (and the last picture you gave me was absolutely beautiful)

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #3319 (ISO) » Fri May 19, 2017 12:29 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

and impressed with ABR turning it on late game; in particular pretending like you were falling back into the Reed tunnel only to shoot Baratheon and snapping yourself out of the tunnel on me were two particularly solid moves - with me I get the sense that you're a bit inclined to suspect me when you're town (which could be unfair since the only times I remember playing with you-town recently (or kind of recently) is here/Near Vanilla/Team Mafia so was surprised when that happened

Gorkington
Gorkington
Jack of All Trades
Gorkington
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3320 (ISO) » Fri May 19, 2017 12:32 pm

Post by Gorkington »

you were definitely fine this game, dont worry.
you absolutely dont need to apologize to me of all people :P
trash
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #3321 (ISO) » Fri May 19, 2017 1:30 pm

Post by Firebringer »

In post 3316, Nachomamma8 wrote:I think that Firebringer claiming an informed innocent on Greyjoy is fucking hilarious
I do try to entertain the masses :)
Show
"You are the Joker of mafia players" - Oversoul
"last time I was scum with Firebringer
his first post in the scum PT was "yes I rolled scum!"
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

His first post in the main thread was "yes I rolled scum!" -popsofctown
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3322 (ISO) » Fri May 19, 2017 1:33 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 3319, Nachomamma8 wrote:and impressed with ABR turning it on late game; in particular pretending like you were falling back into the Reed tunnel only to shoot Baratheon and snapping yourself out of the tunnel on me were two particularly solid moves - with me I get the sense that you're a bit inclined to suspect me when you're town (which could be unfair since the only times I remember playing with you-town recently (or kind of recently) is here/Near Vanilla/Team Mafia so was surprised when that happened
How can you be impressed with ABR lying and dumping on everyone?
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3323 (ISO) » Fri May 19, 2017 1:34 pm

Post by Titus »

The play here by town was very demeaning and insulting and disorienting
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3324 (ISO) » Fri May 19, 2017 4:36 pm

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

In post 3319, Nachomamma8 wrote:and impressed with ABR turning it on late game; in particular pretending like you were falling back into the Reed tunnel only to shoot Baratheon and snapping yourself out of the tunnel on me were two particularly solid moves - with me I get the sense that you're a bit inclined to suspect me when you're town (which could be unfair since the only times I remember playing with you-town recently (or kind of recently) is here/Near Vanilla/Team Mafia so was surprised when that happened
Voting with you and UT to lynch Mathblade to Titus' frantic protests when she was begging us to mislynch Martell was a special delight. You had another strong game here with correct reads on both Frey and Greyjoy. I do tend to naturally scumread your playstyle, I had no idea it was you behind House Dondarrion. I have the same problem with Beeboy and randomidget, they always appear as scum to me.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”