Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3975 (ISO) » Tue Nov 14, 2017 9:35 am

Post by Vecna »

This was literally the only way to get rid of both N_M and you, without risk of dying to the dead thread tonight.

We rolecopped Drealmerz N1. Ive been fakeclaiming most of my role all game to try and appear to be a copy of his role. All the 3rd party copping was fake. The post restriction was real (and very annoying) and I was only BP on ODD nights, so it turns out you did save me from the dead thread then.

Im also the backup day3 vig. We decided not to kill off chesskid to hopefully become pals with him. needless to say that backfired rather hard, and chesskid proceeding to own us completely. We were preparing some nice images to appeal to chesskid, but eddiefenix was too late with those.

Regardless, this game felt really difficult to navigate. Im guessing we were supposed to use the fruit vendor that Eddie started with to kill off a lot of people, because if there werent a bunch of people with fruit vulnerability this was one of the most insane setups for scum to win. Co-op with survivers was always an option, but we couldnt claim shit due to all the other kills flying around left and right. Also pretty unlucky that Drealmerz died the night he got turned to scum, because he never was scum to begin with (unless he was a traitor that we werent aware off, but thatd be a bit odd with that role he had).

Anyways, its either over now or I die tonight. Whether I claim now or not doesnt matter anymore.
SnarkySnowman
SnarkySnowman
Mafia Scum
SnarkySnowman
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3976 (ISO) » Tue Nov 14, 2017 9:42 am

Post by SnarkySnowman »

We will see.
SnarkySnowman
SnarkySnowman
Mafia Scum
SnarkySnowman
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3977 (ISO) » Tue Nov 14, 2017 9:42 am

Post by SnarkySnowman »

Xyzzy get in here
Chickadee
Chickadee
Slightly Sketchy
Chickadee
Slightly Sketchy
Slightly Sketchy

Post Post #3978 (ISO) » Tue Nov 14, 2017 9:45 am

Post by Chickadee »

My post restriction was fake the whole time. And dman Vecna, I knew you were scum but no one would ever lynch with me. I wanted to lynch you so bad.
Instagram: BoneSpellArts

"Yo I'm so good at anime girls" - pj
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3979 (ISO) » Tue Nov 14, 2017 9:56 am

Post by Vecna »

I was getting morer and more certain both you and Chesskid knew, and there was a plan involving a bunch of pictures to charm you two to our side. Also, I didnt even bother to hide it anymore while adressing you during the last two days (like me asking you flat-out whether you'd win if chesskid died while fulfilling his win-conditioning :p )

I definately did not see the Llamarble blitz coming though <3 Poor llamarble was so adamant about keeping chesskid alive too.

The funny thing is; we wanted to kill mastina N1, but she got saved by Mulch. That meant we had to choose between killing Mastina again on N2..................or face the witch-hunt for WHO IS THE BACKUP DAY3 VIG from her if we would kill chesskid.
SnarkySnowman
SnarkySnowman
Mafia Scum
SnarkySnowman
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3980 (ISO) » Tue Nov 14, 2017 9:57 am

Post by SnarkySnowman »

Wonder why there were 5 scum
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3981 (ISO) » Tue Nov 14, 2017 9:59 am

Post by Vecna »

Drealmerz never was scum. Some shenanigans happened the night he died that turned him scum, or there was some troll-flipping mechanic when he died
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3982 (ISO) » Tue Nov 14, 2017 10:00 am

Post by Vecna »

Pretty sure it was just screenplays ability that did somethin to make him flip as scum
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3983 (ISO) » Tue Nov 14, 2017 11:54 am

Post by Vecna »

Xyzzy is online!
xyzzy
xyzzy
they/them
comical third option
xyzzy
they/them
comical third option
comical third option
Pronoun: they/them

Post Post #3984 (ISO) » Tue Nov 14, 2017 1:39 pm

Post by xyzzy »

votecount 6.023 players voting for Not_Mafia (Vecna, Chickadee, SnarkySnowman)

4 players not voting (Chickadee, Not_Mafia, SnarkySnowman, Vecna)

with 4 votes, it takes 3 to lynch.

day 6 will end in (expired on 2017-11-28 00:15:00).

"I believe I've solved this whole thing," Vecna says. "we've just gotta lynch Not_Mafia, and then the town wins."

"right," SnarkySnowman says. "we all want the town to win."

"right," Chickadee says. "we all have a horse in that particular race."

"now, hold on just a mi--" Not_Mafia says.

"right," Vecna interrupts. "I'm glad we're all in agreement. why, I'm sure if we were killing me, we would be completely, 100% unanimous about it. even I would have to be in agreement for that to happen! which means that as long as we lynch Not_Mafia, we can be sure that that's what Not_Mafia would want. all in favor say aye."

Vecna and Chickadee both say "aye."

"I'm absolutely sure there's no way this can possibly go wrong for me," SnarkySnowman says. "aye."

and then Not_Mafia and SnarkySnowman are instantly killed by a meteor slamming into the Earth.

several minutes later, noted actor Danny Trejo arrives. "hi, everyone," Danny Trejo says. "I was away for a week on press junket for an upcoming movie. what did I miss?"

"not much," Vecna and Chickadee say. "by the way, chesskid3 died, but before he died, the whole town unanimously elected him most popular person in the town. isn't that neat?"

"that is neat," Danny Trejo says. "my next movie is now dedicated to chesskid3. this remains true even if you don't see it acknowledged anywhere in the film itself. this is canon."

Not_Mafia
super saint bulletproof cop backup*2 day 3 vigilante

you win when all players that oppose the town are eliminated.

each night, you may target another player, and you will learn whether that player is part of the mafia or not.

you cannot be killed at night.

if you are lynched, the last person to have voted for you will automatically die.

if the day 3 vigilante and the backup day 3 vigilante die, you will become the day 3 vigilante.

SnarkySnowman
SnarkySnowman the serial killer questionnaire investigator 1-shot bulletproof backup*3 day 3 vigilante

you win the game when no members of the mafia or the town are alive, or if only you and a member of the mafia are alive.

you are SnarkySnowman, a serial killer, and you possess the following secret knowledge: there are 7 independent factions of players who can win this game. there's you, there's a mafia, there's a town, there's 3 different survivors, and there's the dead players.

each night, you can target a player and choose 2 questions from the questionnaire. you will learn what answers that player gave to those questions.

each night, you can target a player. that player will die. this is a factional ability.

the first time you would die during the night, you will instead not die. if multiple things would kill you in the same night, you'll survive.

if the day 3 vigilante, the backup day 3 vigilante, and the backup backup day 3 vigilante die, you will become the day 3 vigilante.

Vecna, Llamarble, Dunkerdoodles, EddieFenix, chesskid3, Chickadee, and noted American actor Danny Trejo have won!

I'll begin revealing private threads pretty soon, including the neighborhood that I completely forgot existed until last night because no one used it, and the legendary Alisae private topic just for Alisae!
ActionDan
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #3985 (ISO) » Tue Nov 14, 2017 1:46 pm

Post by ActionDan »

Most useless town award might actually have to go to Not-Mafia over desperado
I'll give you a moment to let that sink in
Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3986 (ISO) » Tue Nov 14, 2017 1:46 pm

Post by Ginngie »

Only in a bastard game can a mod confirmed townie get lynched over a guilty on scum
Shoutout to PJ and Nahdia for making my amazing new avi :)

Following the previous dozen pages that cropped up in the last 10 hours I would like to congratulate Ginngie for being drunk with distinction. - Vi
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #3987 (ISO) » Tue Nov 14, 2017 1:47 pm

Post by Alisae »

lolmods
GTKAS
| here.
SnarkySnowman
SnarkySnowman
Mafia Scum
SnarkySnowman
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3988 (ISO) » Tue Nov 14, 2017 1:47 pm

Post by SnarkySnowman »

Damn I had a good run. I used my power to answer surveys for everyone all game last minute which I hope helped me. My pr was fake too
checkersman7
checkersman7
Goon
checkersman7
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3989 (ISO) » Tue Nov 14, 2017 1:53 pm

Post by checkersman7 »

wait so you're why I won?
Defender of justice. Sworn enemy of chesskid3.
xyzzy
xyzzy
they/them
comical third option
xyzzy
they/them
comical third option
comical third option

Post Post #3990 (ISO) » Tue Nov 14, 2017 1:54 pm

Post by xyzzy »

some quick behind the scenes notes before we start getting into private threads:

1)gosh it's hard keeping track of everything going on in a game like this. luckily I never made any totally irreversible mod errors, and in general, when it wasn't a simple fix, I was able to just run with it and things generally worked out just fine! it helps that improvising my way through the game when necessary felt completely in the spirit of the game. if you comb through all the private threads, you'll probably find small things that I missed, but I'm 99% sure I never fucked up who died or anything, so that's good!
2)initially, drealmerz7 had the role Not_Mafia ended up with, but those two roles got switched by the role switcher. the cop was paranoid, and while there was obviously a lot of discussion of cop sanity regarding that role, I'm actually really surprised that that possibility never came up.
3)the flying pumpkin that shoots laser beams out of its ass copies whatever action the target performs, except if the action has a target, the target becomes the person the pumpkin player targeted; if the action has two targets, the pumpkin player becomes the other target. the only really big thing happened as a result of this was that SnarkySnowman lost his bulletproof shield by being the target of a serial killer kill. there was actually the possibility for some really wild shit to happen involving the bus driver, and the game actually got really close to that happening, but unfortunately it didn't pan out.
xyzzy
xyzzy
they/them
comical third option
xyzzy
they/them
comical third option
comical third option

Post Post #3991 (ISO) » Tue Nov 14, 2017 1:55 pm

Post by xyzzy »

notably, if Chickadee had hammered Not_Mafia, the game would've gone to night 6 where most likely the town would have won -- the town win condition doesn't actually require any members of the town to be alive, only that the mafia and serial killer are all dead.
checkersman7
checkersman7
Goon
checkersman7
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3992 (ISO) » Tue Nov 14, 2017 1:56 pm

Post by checkersman7 »

CHICAKDEE still would have won too from her alternate ya?
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3993 (ISO) » Tue Nov 14, 2017 2:00 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

dunno why srceenplay didn't claim that he was FPTSLBOOIA outright ?

would have just focused on vecna
balance among all things
xyzzy
xyzzy
they/them
comical third option
xyzzy
they/them
comical third option
comical third option

Post Post #3994 (ISO) » Tue Nov 14, 2017 2:06 pm

Post by xyzzy »

viewtopic.php?f=90&t=73293&p=9589218#p9589218 -- mod thread
viewtopic.php?f=90&t=73470&p=9631393#p9631393 -- dead thread
viewtopic.php?f=90&t=73294&p=9589249#p9589249 -- mafia thread
viewtopic.php?f=90&t=73295&p=9589251#p9589251 -- survivor thread
viewtopic.php?f=90&t=73469&p=9631194#p9631194 -- the neighborhood that I forgot existed
viewtopic.php?f=90&t=73306&p=9592093#p9592093 -- Alisae thread
viewtopic.php?f=90&t=73088&p=9537552#p9537552 -- setup design thread

here's another fun fact: when I put an innocent child death miller treestump in this game, it absolutely never occurred to me that this might become game-relevant at some point
xyzzy
xyzzy
they/them
comical third option
xyzzy
they/them
comical third option
comical third option

Post Post #3995 (ISO) » Tue Nov 14, 2017 2:08 pm

Post by xyzzy »

also, my new game "Echo Bay Grits SEO" will be coming to the large theme queue at some point soon! it will be absolutely nothing like this game despite this game being full of flavor text foreshadowing to it!
checkersman7
checkersman7
Goon
checkersman7
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3996 (ISO) » Tue Nov 14, 2017 2:14 pm

Post by checkersman7 »

chesskid3 has 2 day 3 vigilante kills. he is not told that this is the case.

FFFFUUUUUUUUUU
checkersman7
checkersman7
Goon
checkersman7
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3997 (ISO) » Tue Nov 14, 2017 2:15 pm

Post by checkersman7 »

So. MAD.
Chickadee
Chickadee
Slightly Sketchy
Chickadee
Slightly Sketchy
Slightly Sketchy

Post Post #3998 (ISO) » Tue Nov 14, 2017 2:21 pm

Post by Chickadee »

I honestly didn't care who I won with. I was just rolling with it. I only cared about the survivors winning.
Instagram: BoneSpellArts

"Yo I'm so good at anime girls" - pj
ActionDan
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #3999 (ISO) » Tue Nov 14, 2017 2:36 pm

Post by ActionDan »

Ignore the survivors! Balance! 4 mafia 1 SK 17 players! Balance!

Are we for real.

Also annoyed Not_Mafia never bothered to confirm the roles had been switched there-by confirming Drealz was actually town.
I'll give you a moment to let that sink in

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”