WhyMafia
WhyMafia
Jack of All Trades
WhyMafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #575 (ISO) » Tue Nov 14, 2017 11:25 am

Post by WhyMafia »

I feel like we're going in circles regarding LUV and Checker. LUV can you stop being arrogant/anti-town and actually try to do stuff within the next few IRL days. Checker can you please stop mindlessly blasting how LUV is scum. There are other slots that I believe are escaping scrutiny.
WhyMafia
WhyMafia
Jack of All Trades
WhyMafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #576 (ISO) » Tue Nov 14, 2017 11:26 am

Post by WhyMafia »

Like ConManMick ... or Eddie ... or Elli
momo
momo
Mafia Scum
momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #577 (ISO) » Tue Nov 14, 2017 11:34 am

Post by momo »

To address Mikan's concerns about me.

I don't play like a normal person. I try looking at the game from a different angle. This however does no mean I am scum. Transcend is right when he says I am pretty lynchbaity but I won't hide behind that. I honestly did not read into Desperado this game and do consider him a scumread at this point. I am pretty sure Mikan is alisae and that means I can expect the tunnel on me.

And my "narratives" are not bad or spun. They are what I believe. I am scum hunting.

That said, I do not support the Mikan SR just because she is tunneling me. I would however consider SRing her is Snarky flips scum.

And coming up with a read in 2 posts. I based my read on a LACK of content and the timing of the posts while considering how few posts there were. I know what I am doing. I am pretty lynchbait but if you give me a chance I can hunt scum well.
Mikan Tsumiki
Mikan Tsumiki
Goon
Mikan Tsumiki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #578 (ISO) » Tue Nov 14, 2017 11:35 am

Post by Mikan Tsumiki »

In post 577, momo wrote:I am pretty sure Mikan is alisae
FUCK UUUUUUUUUU
Mikan Tsumiki
Mikan Tsumiki
Goon
Mikan Tsumiki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #579 (ISO) » Tue Nov 14, 2017 11:38 am

Post by Mikan Tsumiki »

In post 577, momo wrote:And my "narratives" are not bad or spun. They are what I believe. I am scum hunting.
Town can't even spin those naratives they don't have enough information. The fact you can is mind blowing.

I don't care about yourself meta, and if you're lynchbaity or not.
I don't care if you don't play like a "normal" person what the fuck even is normal anyways.

Outing the Alt is just flat out rude btw.
WhyMafia
WhyMafia
Jack of All Trades
WhyMafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #580 (ISO) » Tue Nov 14, 2017 11:41 am

Post by WhyMafia »

Didn't you say I was scum in that MiniNormal bc you thought I was spinning a narrative there because I took many of Tchill's posts as scummy? I gave you past examples and you looked at them. What's different in regards to using meta on Momo? I personally have a town read on Momo independent on meta
Mikan Tsumiki
Mikan Tsumiki
Goon
Mikan Tsumiki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #581 (ISO) » Tue Nov 14, 2017 11:43 am

Post by Mikan Tsumiki »

In post 323, SnarkySnowman wrote:VOTE: Group C

Feeling that or my own group for right now.
In post 8, SnarkySnowman wrote:Omae o wa shinderu
These are Snarky's two posts.
Who btw
Lurks a lot of the time early game.

So how the fuck do you get this quote pryamid
In post 451, momo wrote:
In post 448, EddieFenix wrote:
Momo, why Snarky?!
In post 422, momo wrote:
In post 323, SnarkySnowman wrote:VOTE: Group C

Feeling that or my own group for right now.
I don't really like snarky's play this game. This is his second [out of 2] posts and the only one with any real game furthering content. He starts of not placing any votes because the wagon is on his own group
and then as soon as the momentum begins to turn against C [Away from B] he pops on and hops on the wagon. No explanation, nothing. While I hate to vote my own group, I do think it is necessary at this point if there is any hope of a Snarky Lynch.

VOTE: Group B

What do y'all think?

p.s. Good to be playing mafia again...I missed this game
I think this post covers that. Adding on, Snarky gives 0 specifics. On top of this, he mentions his own group [to avoid suspicion] but is not ready to act upon it at all. Even if he does not want the hammer in his own group [for whatever reason including that he is scum trying to avoid a lynch] he should at least give some reads. It just reads very scum to me.
In post 577, momo wrote:I would however consider SRing her is Snarky flips scum.

And coming up with a read in 2 posts. I based my read on a LACK of content and the timing of the posts while considering how few posts there were. I know what I am doing. I am pretty lynchbait but if you give me a chance I can hunt scum well.
Mikan Tsumiki
Mikan Tsumiki
Goon
Mikan Tsumiki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #582 (ISO) » Tue Nov 14, 2017 11:44 am

Post by Mikan Tsumiki »

Also Why I never looked at them rofl I got too lazy
momo
momo
Mafia Scum
momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #583 (ISO) » Tue Nov 14, 2017 12:05 pm

Post by momo »

Oh come on Alisae, the alt was obvious. I knew it as soon as you started scumreading me.

None of you know me irl but let me tell you something, if there is one thing I am good at, it's reading people. In life, when judging someone who you suspect is trying to manipulate you [or an audience] timing is everything. The timing and the content of Snarky's posts suggests scum. See, the timing [and the carefully controlled degree of minimal content] would be a perfect scum play at this point, especially for someone known to lurk early game. It would seem normal while alleviating pressure and turning it against another crowd.

I stand by this read.

Oh and Alisae, next time you make an alt, do remember that a new account won't have any grudges going into their first game.
Bulbazak
Bulbazak
Survivor
Bulbazak
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #584 (ISO) » Tue Nov 14, 2017 12:10 pm

Post by Bulbazak »

In post 572, Rautherdir wrote: And game theory questions for everyone: What is the best way for town to benefit from the Groups system? Should we focus on a single group? Spread the attention evenly? Our town PRs have different abilities depending on group size, should we try and get a town PR of each ability? On the other hand, Traitors have different abilities based on group size, should we focus on getting/keeping them to their weakest?
It depends. I say we lynch scum first and then evaluate. Our decision is probably going to be influenced by what sort of scum was lyched, how the numbers in the group affect future play, and the individual strength of reads inside that group (for example, if scum is lynched in C, and you have strong enough reads that you think you can PoE the last scum with little to no downsides, that'd be good enough imo to go for the last scum in the group.). Getting stuck in a static "This is how we're going to do this, no matter what!" is dangerous and can be manipulated by scum who know what they're doing. I'm also very nervous about the idea of keeping the groups at equal sizes for ever and ever amen, when group size means nothing when it comes to PoE. We have the original groups on the first page, we can always use that to PoE, and differing sizes really won't affect that. The only thing you really need to keep size in mind for are PRs.

But I'm thinking that this whole theory line of thought is turning into a red herring anyway.
In post 574, Majiffy wrote:CCs should always be immediate. If scum claims the PR first you're giving scum a lot of room to play with and lead town to disasterville by d3
And what do you think of trying to coax a CC out before getting to the lynching phase?
In post 579, Mikan Tsumiki wrote:
In post 577, momo wrote:And my "narratives" are not bad or spun. They are what I believe. I am scum hunting.
Town can't even spin those naratives they don't have enough information. The fact you can is mind blowing.
This is a semantics argument, and it is bad.
In post 579, Mikan Tsumiki wrote: Outing the Alt is just flat out rude btw.
Now that I know who you are, I'm looking at your slot a lot differently, and you're getting hard knocked into null.

I'm reminded of my argument with Mathblade in Night & Day, and I think Checkers is trying to bog this down into a theory argument, when my reason for scumreading his actions are so much more than that. I'll be typing that up in a little bit.
Bulbazak is so town that everytime someone votes him Mastin coughs blood.
- Nachomamma8, Maniacal Street Mafia

V/LA during weekends. Now leave me alone!
checkersman7
checkersman7
Goon
checkersman7
Goon
Goon

Post Post #585 (ISO) » Tue Nov 14, 2017 12:13 pm

Post by checkersman7 »

this isnt a theory argument

for it to be an argument requires 2 people holding intelligent positions.

its an open setup you CC every time instantly

even you aren't this bad Bulb
Defender of justice. Sworn enemy of chesskid3.
checkersman7
checkersman7
Goon
checkersman7
Goon
Goon

Post Post #586 (ISO) » Tue Nov 14, 2017 12:13 pm

Post by checkersman7 »

also lmfao Elli called it in signups thread Alisae
Surreptitious
Surreptitious
Townie
Surreptitious
Townie
Townie

Post Post #587 (ISO) » Tue Nov 14, 2017 12:14 pm

Post by Surreptitious »

Group A
Group B
Group C
EddieFenix
Assemblerotws
Bulbazak
WhyMafia
Elliberetta
InactionDan
Creature
Majiffy
Rautherdir
SnarkySnowman
Thor665
momo
Lil Uzi Vert
ConManMick
vonflare
Desperado
RachMarie
checkersman7
Transcend
Ginngie
Mikan Tsumiki

Vote Count 1.5

Group A (0): [L-11]

Group B (8): checkersman7, Ginngie, InactionDan, Desperado, WhyMafia, Majiffy, momo, RachMarie [L-3]

Group C (8): Transcend, ConManMick, Assemblerotws, Bulbezak, Thor665, SnarkySnowman, Rautherdir, Mikan Tsumiki [L-3]

Not Voting (5): EddieFenix, Elliberetta, Creature, Lil Uzi Vert, vonflare

DPI ends in (expired on 2017-11-19 19:13:00)

DPII ends in (expired on 2017-11-26 19:13:00)

Mod NotesCreature is V/LA until 11/15

Ginngie is V/LA until 11/17
Bulbazak
Bulbazak
Survivor
Bulbazak
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #588 (ISO) » Tue Nov 14, 2017 12:19 pm

Post by Bulbazak »

In post 585, checkersman7 wrote: its an open setup you CC every time instantly

even you aren't this bad Bulb
And you're the one doing the fishing.
Bulbazak is so town that everytime someone votes him Mastin coughs blood.
- Nachomamma8, Maniacal Street Mafia

V/LA during weekends. Now leave me alone!
momo
momo
Mafia Scum
momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #589 (ISO) » Tue Nov 14, 2017 12:21 pm

Post by momo »

This is my list of tentative Townreads in case anyone was wondering.

Majiffy
Bulbazak
Rautherdir
Transcend
WhyMafia --- I would like to see more scum hunting out of you though. I am letting that go since it is D1 however.
checkersman7
checkersman7
Goon
checkersman7
Goon
Goon

Post Post #590 (ISO) » Tue Nov 14, 2017 12:21 pm

Post by checkersman7 »

In post 423, Ginngie wrote:Subject: 17 Kilos of Cocaine - [GAME OVER]
chesskid3 wrote:Lmao are you calling me out on rolefishing? You lock the scummy shitheads to their pr claims day 1. if theyre scum you have them forced in a corner if theyre town scum arent shooting an obvtown
InactionDan
InactionDan
Townie
InactionDan
Townie
Townie

Post Post #591 (ISO) » Tue Nov 14, 2017 12:21 pm

Post by InactionDan »

In post 589, momo wrote:This is my list of tentative Townreads in case anyone was wondering.

Majiffy
Bulbazak
Rautherdir
Transcend
WhyMafia --- I would like to see more scum hunting out of you though. I am letting that go since it is D1 however.
Good lord that's a horrible list
momo
momo
Mafia Scum
momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #592 (ISO) » Tue Nov 14, 2017 12:26 pm

Post by momo »

In post 591, InactionDan wrote:
In post 589, momo wrote:This is my list of tentative Townreads in case anyone was wondering.

Majiffy
Bulbazak
Rautherdir
Transcend
Good lord that's a horrible list
Explain why.
momo
momo
Mafia Scum
momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #593 (ISO) » Tue Nov 14, 2017 12:44 pm

Post by momo »

Oh my god Alisae, I was reading your GTKAS to help me get a read on you and I just realized you were a guy. I always thought you were a girl due to your avatar and kept on calling you she. Sorry man...totally my bad.
InactionDan
InactionDan
Townie
InactionDan
Townie
Townie

Post Post #594 (ISO) » Tue Nov 14, 2017 12:47 pm

Post by InactionDan »

Because if there's one thing I'm good at it's reading people, and I don't judge any of the content by those 5 to be particularly towny, especially Rautherdir and Transcend. But I suppose if I had a biscuit to give I'd give it to Majiffy, solely on the basis of sticking with his scum read of LUV.

Spoiler:
I don't have any biscuits
checkersman7
checkersman7
Goon
checkersman7
Goon
Goon

Post Post #595 (ISO) » Tue Nov 14, 2017 12:48 pm

Post by checkersman7 »

In post 594, InactionDan wrote:Because if there's one thing I'm good at it's reading people, and I don't judge any of the content by those 5 to be particularly towny, especially Rautherdir and Transcend. But I suppose if I had a biscuit to give I'd give it to Majiffy, solely on the basis of sticking with his scum read of LUV.

Spoiler:
my sides
momo
momo
Mafia Scum
momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #596 (ISO) » Tue Nov 14, 2017 12:50 pm

Post by momo »

In post 594, InactionDan wrote:Because if there's one thing I'm good at it's reading people, and I don't judge any of the content by those 5 to be particularly towny, especially Rautherdir and Transcend. But I suppose if I had a biscuit to give I'd give it to Majiffy, solely on the basis of sticking with his scum read of LUV.

Spoiler:
It's cause I already ate them all
checkersman7
checkersman7
Goon
checkersman7
Goon
Goon

Post Post #597 (ISO) » Tue Nov 14, 2017 12:52 pm

Post by checkersman7 »

did u seriously miss the glaring sarcastic mockery are you that conceited
Mikan Tsumiki
Mikan Tsumiki
Goon
Mikan Tsumiki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #598 (ISO) » Tue Nov 14, 2017 12:55 pm

Post by Mikan Tsumiki »

In post 583, momo wrote:Oh come on Alisae, the alt was obvious. I knew it as soon as you started scumreading me.
I do not care
it is still rude.
And tbh you were far more likely to be told imo.

--
In post 583, momo wrote:None of you know me irl but let me tell you something, if there is one thing I am good at, it's reading people. In life, when judging someone who you suspect is trying to manipulate you [or an audience] timing is everything. The timing and the content of Snarky's posts suggests scum. See, the timing [and the carefully controlled degree of minimal content] would be a perfect scum play at this point, especially for someone known to lurk early game. It would seem normal while alleviating pressure and turning it against another crowd.
lol shut the fuck up this is complete bullshit and you know it.

--
In post 583, momo wrote:Oh and Alisae, next time you make an alt, do remember that a new account won't have any grudges going into their first game.
Um
you're scum?
I don't see the problem.

--
In post 584, Bulbazak wrote:This is a semantics argument, and it is bad.
Okay
so I understand lolbulba
but there's a difference
Town does some stupid shit so don't is the wrong word, because it implies they can do it but they won't.
Can't implies they litterally cannot do it not matter how they try.
The fact that momo was able to come up with that is bullshit imo.

--
In post 586, checkersman7 wrote:also lmfao Elli called it in signups thread Alisae
Love you too Chess <3

--
In post 593, momo wrote:Oh my god Alisae, I was reading your GTKAS to help me get a read on you and I just realized you were a guy. I always thought you were a girl due to your avatar and kept on calling you she. Sorry man...totally my bad.
Go read the bottom of page 5 imo if you want clearification on gender, I don't go by he pronouns anymore.
and why the fuck does it even matter?
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #599 (ISO) » Tue Nov 14, 2017 12:57 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 575, WhyMafia wrote:I feel like we're going in circles regarding LUV and Checker. LUV can you stop being arrogant/anti-town and actually try to do stuff within the next few IRL days. Checker can you please stop mindlessly blasting how LUV is scum. There are other slots that I believe are escaping scrutiny.
I’m doing stuff. Space would be nice so I can do even more :]

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”