Fallout Mafia - Commonwealth Edition (Day 8)

Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5925 (ISO) » Sat Aug 18, 2018 7:58 pm

Post by Ankamius »

nah, honestly town was still with it enough to catch projectmatt and mariar got mechanically confscummed

the only thing that slipped by was your slot, which wouldn't have lasted without YT's influence either
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5926 (ISO) » Sat Aug 18, 2018 9:14 pm

Post by Ramcius »

well, you say you don't remember D3, so why you assume town catched Matt?
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5927 (ISO) » Sat Aug 18, 2018 9:31 pm

Post by Ankamius »

Because he was caught on d2 by quite a few players

Unless it was only RC and everyone else caught him d3

Idk
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5928 (ISO) » Sat Aug 18, 2018 9:48 pm

Post by Ramcius »

It was only RC, yes, and no, town didn't caught him D3, it was me and him thunderdoming, he lost and got lynched, sure, Pun called him scum by meta couple times too. Also, i remember you being surprised by Matt flipping maf too
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #5929 (ISO) » Sun Aug 19, 2018 8:37 am

Post by Jingle »

Pmatt was mechanically the best lynch out of the Poe pool me and ETL had going, Fwiw. I supported lynching him explicitly because he’d been tracked by Maria.
This is a Parachute.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5930 (ISO) » Sun Aug 19, 2018 8:55 am

Post by Ankamius »

I was surprised by pmatt flipping scum because he was one of my strongest townreads
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #5931 (ISO) » Sun Aug 19, 2018 9:29 am

Post by RadiantCowbells »

In post 3061, Ouroboros wrote:
Spoiler: Nero PBPA
I'm not getting the Wilky hate. Like at all. Why in the world would scum fakeclaim miller to 1v1 a useless powerrole. Everyone on that wagon gets -10 town cred.

What does seem possible to me is that Dave fakeclaims miller and then CC'd.

vote:Dave
This position that he's taking feels too strong: it feels like a TMI townread. It was already known that the miller claim wasn't a 1v1 and he chooses to ignore that in favor of taking a very confrontational stance. Not a fan.
Not actually literally something that never comes from Nero town, but the position does feel kind of forced.
In post 260, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 242, MariaR wrote:
In post 225, Dunnstral wrote:VOTE: Nero Cain

This seems good
In post 227, Dunnstral wrote:Because focusing on negative utility roles is a distraction and is the kind of thing I'd expect scum to be doing if both millers were town
VOTE: Nero
this is scum sheeping dumb town.

vote:Maria
Again: why? Rather strong position to take, feels TMI. This one is more strongly TMI since I think that dunnstral was not towny at all at that point in the game.
In post 268, Nero Cain wrote:no no no. Hiders are
OBJECTIVELY
weak. We don't call them weak hiders b/c that's redundant. You're basically claiming that you don't know how a hider works which I think is bullshit. You are
ALSO
twisting and/or putting words into my mouth
Again this entirely sequence feels like he's playing dumb. It's not difficult to understand what we're talking about with regards to the hider not being weak but he chooses to go off on Maria for 'not knowing what a hider is?'
This is similar to the first situation with the miller where it obviously wasn't actually a 1-1 CC and this had been discussed but he chooses to ignore that in favor of confrontationally taking a stance that dummies out a lot of the situation.
I went through a strong period of thinking that this was SvS and if I die tonight you should probably lynch Maria before endgame, but this does say more about Nero than it does about Maria, so.
In post 269, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 267, MariaR wrote:Also just because you point to wiki and find a role weak doesn't mean it can't be in the game
I don't get what this is, like at all. If you are saying that I'm saying that TChill has to be lying b/c the role is not as the wiki lists it then its putting words into my mouth.

that's not the issue at hand here. The issue is you're saying 3 roles 1 has to be a fake claim in them via scum and that's the agenda you're pushing that I have a problem with it's not me saying you don't think hiders are weak I don't really care about that. I just don't get why you closed off the thought of "oh maybe they could all be town"
That really wasn't your original argument though. Like Tchill claimed that he was a hider but GIF had taken away the weak modifier. You then claimed that I think "
In post 259, MariaR wrote:without thinking if that's the case town has to have some great stuff or scum are underpowered etc etc.
Its putting words into my mouth.

I guess the real question is why can't I, as town, think there's a fake claimer in 3 neg utility roles? I guess the other question is why do you think all 3 are town and they aren't fakeclaiming.

Do you sr people in the group besides the claims? I see you tr wilk because you don't see scum him ccing but what do you feel about dave and tchi play wise?
I DO! I think you are scum and the RC hydra is scummy and Khade. Dave and tchill are null, it's pure WIFOM paranoid.
again: totally misses the point of the discussion.
thought I do like this I just didn't like how RC seemingly was talking out of both sides of his mouth about Wilky.

And your going from "I think Wilky is scum" to "guys lets all believe the the 3 neg utility roles" makes your Wilky vote seem pretty bandwagony.
Read on me is weirdly waffly: calls it good then says that I'm talking out of both sides of my mouth. Also the inclusion of 'seemingly' is scummy, was I or wasn't I talking out of both sides of my mouth about Wilky?
RC, if your town and your whole thing is "I'm going to get Nero lynched as punishment!" then that's p immature bro.

Though the thing about the Wilky was meant to be about MARIA'S vote. I reread it and see how it was confusing so my bad on that.
Again this is... weird. The reaction to me getting nero lynched as punishment is pretty underplayed, just calls it immature, but he still felt like including that when there was a clear reason I was scumreading him that he corrected?
ewww @ the Nero is lurking argument. Though I can't tell if its normal Ram idiotcy or opportunistic scum hopping on a growing bandwagon.
This is a super scummy post on it's own right, and its super indicative that Ram is scum as well.

Also not going to include all the quotes about Maria but his weird insistency that Maria is scum to the point of tying a bunch of people to her feels scummy regardless of darling Claire's alignment.
your top scum read is town as fuck Wilky while you also blasted me for thinking that there's scum in the fake claimers? This is hypocritical as fuck.
Again: Wilky feels TMI, the other bit is just awful.
In post 725, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 723, Ramcius wrote:I doubt i can get anything more from you, if no one else is joining me, but i'll keep eye on you
mayhaps no one joined us b/c the grand total of ur case is "Nero is lurking" which isn't true anyways.
Feels SvS once again. Super shallow engagement that doesn't actually make an effort to sort each other, just to have an interaction and stop talking to each other.
I don't really buy into this "I'm playing my d1 sheep game." I don't feel like a meta dive but this is probs null as they do it as both alignments. Still, the scum motivation in sheeping is there.
Again: really waffly. Nero is not a waffly person.

So TL;DRs of Nero.

1) His reads on several people, including Dunnstral, Maria, and the millers, feel TMI.
2) He shallowly engages with several major topics of the day to the point of failing to engage with the actual questions and taking a strong stance not based in the reasoning. I don't think Nero's that dumb.
3) His intercourse with Ramcius feels incredibly SvS. Maria I'm also concerned about but I would actually put her as more likely to be town post Nero-townflip than Maria.

I am not going to do a PBPA of Matt because I haven't had the same level of tiem to distill what I don't like about individual posts but

1) His obsession with the question of mechanical vs not mechanical feels like a scum posturing to me. He doesn't actually try to change it, he just makes fun of OTM for it.
2) He AGAIN feels really TMIy with several locktownreads that he doesn't explain, insulting several readslists with no indication of what's wrong with them, and his poorly explained Davesaz tr.
3) Back with 1: he repeatedly gets mad at townies for doing 'bad' things but makes no effort to change them, he just insults them and continues to sideline the game.
4) At no point in the game does he actually scumhunt or explain a read. Go through the game again, it literally never happens. He just has this Dunnstral scumread and pushes it, no explanation, insults a bunch of the popular wagons, no explanation, explains why Tchill is included in his scumpool earlier in the game but no explanation of why anyone there is scum.
In post 3062, Ouroboros wrote:As for ramcius he has a number of disgusting points in the game that I think are worse than his town game would provide.

Spoiler: Ramcius PBPA
1) In the early game his choice of Tchill/Wilky didn't come down to reads at all, it came down to the mechanical reason that Tchill couldn't be vigged. I don't think that's a read development that Ramcius makes as town. I think he has actual reads.
2)
In post 174, Ramcius wrote:well, in my past large themes there wasn't, but i trust you on this

still, i'd prefer Tchill over Wilky, he came after both miller claims, so i feel it might be scum trying take advantage of miller claims
In post 182, Ramcius wrote:
In post 175, Ouroboros wrote:final answer
I would lean it a few percentage points towards it being his town meta although this result isn't especially conclusive
definitely enough to not want to lynch him today, yall can clusterfuck him later in the game when me and anony are gone if you want

@Ramcius???????????????????????????????????????????????????/
How the fuck is he scum trying to take advantage of miller claims in what way does claiming that as scum take advantage of miller claims?
Are you believe some weird hider claim that isn't weak? Or it's more likely scum trying smuggle in some fishy claim during confusion caused by millers and attracting less attention than it would get normally, and simultaneously getting protection form investigative roles?
These posts both just feel so, so awful. Likie this isn't an intellectual thing as much as it's a gut thing and a word choice he used so more Ventriloquist style but I feel like these are scum most of the time.
182 in particular kind of deserves a Ventriloquist level scumread but I gave him space for bad reasons I think.
In post 462, Ramcius wrote:I don't like Ventrilo's attempt push me, i dlike Wraith's "5 scum, no faceclaim", we still have Tchill/Wilky situation, Realmen asking to be burned with the fire, hebi's sheeping is unsettling, Nero is awkwardly silent

Hm, i guess i try

VOTE: Nero

others at least are talking
This is a really strange read: Nero has been doing a lot of stuff but he randomly decides that Nero is awkwardly silent. Feels like SvS, particularly with how Nero reacts which I've outlined earlier.
In post 606, Ramcius wrote:
In post 602, Impossibear wrote:
In post 600, Kaede Akamatsu wrote:So... will this Ego battle end someday?
They asked me a fucking question. I answered it.
In post 470, Kaede Akamatsu wrote:Also can anyone confirm that's something Ram does on every game?
Since no one else wanted to actually look, I did. I only found the following as far as calling someone town, in a large theme where he replaced in, this was the only post containing a townread, and it was over 60 posts in.

Subject: Surreptitious II: Secrets and Misdirection
Ramcius wrote:Gut says Desp town, probably go for Von tbh

Majiffy, i almost have more posts than you and i replaced in, so if that's your only "scumtell" on me, i pitty you, really
Subject: Real Folk Blues Rematch [GAME OVER]
Ramcius wrote:
In post 4714, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 4669, Titus wrote:
In post 4668, Almost50 wrote:@smith/Titus: Let me ask you two.. what makes Ram scummier than ZZZX or Socrates? What have they done (or haven't done) that he didn't (or did)?
The resistance to conftown for me. Socrates as scum (well the only place I have seen him), he was actually more active than this. I didn't like his outward hostility to me early.
Has Ramcius still been a stick in the mud regarding your conftown status?
a) Titus not conf town, but very close to it
b) i don't pushing or trying to interact with Titus at all, it's pointless to do so with her current status, only she wanting my head for some reason
Again, over 70 posts in, the first and only townread mentioned.

I don't feel like looking more as this seems to be just the way he posts. So... NAI.

ETL
eh, some people have too much free time, you simply could see that RC isn't bringing hell on me as he played with me and was metadiving, alternatively, why would i make such lie instead of just throwing few names as townreads? That was a bold claim and RC/MariaR/Nero would just crucify me, if it was a lie
Why does he single out Nero here (again this is highly associative based, preflip, BUT) when they don't have any particular experience with each other?
In post 723, Ramcius wrote:
In post 722, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 717, Ramcius wrote:
In post 711, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 674, Ramcius wrote:
GiF
my vote should be on Nero
y aren't you trying to engage me or talk about my content or anything?
i would, but there's hardly anything to engage in your ISO
Well its hard to post content with all that lurking that I'm doing.

but real talk: That's not true and you know it.
UNVOTE:

I doubt i can get anything more from you, if no one else is joining me, but i'll keep eye on you
Again, just independently scummy since this guy has shown in previous games he's stubborn enough to gladiate Town!Maria who was universally townread and got lynched for it. Now he's not bothering with this push.
Also the focus on 'getting anything more' as opposed to seeing it as sorting or whatever is scummy in and of itself
your earlier questions about my opinion on Dave and why he can't be scum in sounded like you asking opinion from town, yet you again pushing my lynch, when people realised i'm town and left my wagon
I townread this at first but now I'm not so sure.
I don't like this post, it feels like Ank is trying save Vent and preparing for worst case scenario by doing some damage control after Vent will flip red
Same thing I called someone else (wilky) out for earlier, he's not voting for Vent OR Ankamius but he's trying to tie people to Vent.
He goes down this line of thought a lot but it never occurs to him to actually vote the person that he's trying to tie Ankamius to.
In post 1385, Ramcius wrote:
In post 1380, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 1371, Impossibear wrote:
In post 1370, Dunnstral wrote:You guys might have a better shot at engaging people if you didn't post hundreds of posts when everyone else has like 20
This is at least a little disingenuous
i see why people want lynch you - instead of doing something productive you complain about people trying advance game
Just generally bad.
In post 2196, Ramcius wrote:hmmmmm
In post 2663, Ramcius wrote:VOTE: Wraith

I just don't see Dave being scum and rb on him is very weak argument, we aren't in such dire state to go after him and we can lynch someone we scumread instaed
Putting these together choronologically but this just vibes scum hard: what does dire state to go after him mean, it's just weird and it feels like scum trying to sound town.
Ramcius doesn't sound like this as town by the way.

So Ramcius PBPA

1) Gutscum galore. That's the absolute first tier reason for my ramcius scumread since everything else can be handwaved by 'he is just bad!' but he pings me like crazy going through again.
2) His progressions on reads often feel horrible and less TMI and more just not real, the focus on a vig existing being a major one but also several other points in the game.
3) God awful associatives with Nero that both make him look scummy and that tie him to a slot that has awful associatives going the opposite direction as well.

Oh and btw I am not 100% locktown on OTM. I want to make that 100% clear to everyone in the game. If they are still alive to endgame they should die there.
I do not think it's impossible that something really strange happened wrt scum discussion that led to Hebi claiming where she did. He's not my first slot for scum, but I want that brought up.
powerlynched 1 scum, mechanically guiltied 2 scum, and called the 4th scum based on associatives with the two unflipped scum

town still threw the game.
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5932 (ISO) » Sun Aug 19, 2018 9:32 am

Post by Nero Cain »

you keep telling yourself that
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #5933 (ISO) » Sun Aug 19, 2018 10:18 am

Post by Jingle »

While me/RC and Jungle were probably the two biggest reasons for town to lose, it is objectively correct that RC called out the entirety of the scumteam when he got his head on straight, and gave reasons on all of you. Once we stopped being at each other's throats, leaving the pair of our slots alive would almost certainly have lost the game for scum.

With that said, that means the scumteam played well in shooting RC exactly when they did and strongmanning us exactly when they did. We stopped being a distraction? Remove us. That is what you need to do as scum.

Am I disappointed with some of the mechanical play from the town? Yes.

Does scum deserve this win? Yes.

Would we have done better if either RC or our slot had been less antagonistic to each other? Probably, but you can't change the past.
This is a Parachute.
OnTheMark
OnTheMark
Mafia Scum
OnTheMark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5934 (ISO) » Sun Aug 19, 2018 1:23 pm

Post by OnTheMark »

Scum earned this imho

I feel bad about this.

Like I was right on my setup spec that RMOJ was vanilla and what was happening and I kinda went about things entirely the wrong way. I was a pretty big contributor too Jingle.
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #5935 (ISO) » Sun Aug 19, 2018 4:53 pm

Post by Sakura Hana »

In post 5934, OnTheMark wrote:Like I was right on my setup spec that RMOJ was vanilla
He wasn't tho?
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
OnTheMark
OnTheMark
Mafia Scum
OnTheMark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5936 (ISO) » Sun Aug 19, 2018 5:51 pm

Post by OnTheMark »

In post 5935, Sakura Hana wrote:
In post 5934, OnTheMark wrote:Like I was right on my setup spec that RMOJ was vanilla
He wasn't tho?
Vanilla Fruit Vendor
When everyone acted like the quests were real
REALMEN ONLY JUNGLE
REALMEN ONLY JUNGLE
Goon
REALMEN ONLY JUNGLE
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5937 (ISO) » Sun Aug 19, 2018 6:22 pm

Post by REALMEN ONLY JUNGLE »

while YT and Prof Fridays played an excellent game, and certainly deserve a win, it was purely my fault for why town lost the game.

gut was screaming to lynch Fridays, but i was afraid that would result in a major laughably comedic throw if Dunnstral was indeed scum (and it was indeed that easy), and then i'd be lynched postgame too

thus, in a cruel twist of irony, i lost the game for you guys because I was NOT a REAL MAN.

because of this, i deserve to have my testicles violently ripped out from between my legs, chopped into minuscule pieces with a butcher's cleaver, fried in a mixture of acid and olive oil, then fed to pigs, which are probably more MANLY than I am.

i'm trash therefore i will quit mafia.
REALMEN ONLY JUNGLE
REALMEN ONLY JUNGLE
Goon
REALMEN ONLY JUNGLE
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5938 (ISO) » Sun Aug 19, 2018 6:28 pm

Post by REALMEN ONLY JUNGLE »

but it was commendable that all 3 players Ramcius, YT and Prof played really well. by far, the most suspicious player in that slot itself was Ramcius, and HE was the one doing all that distancing work. yikes
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5939 (ISO) » Sun Aug 19, 2018 9:42 pm

Post by Ramcius »

In post 5938, REALMEN ONLY JUNGLE wrote:but it was commendable that all 3 players Ramcius, YT and Prof played really well. by far, the most suspicious player in that slot itself was Ramcius, and HE was the one doing all that distancing work. yikes
nah, it was my team, who did distancing
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #5940 (ISO) » Mon Aug 20, 2018 7:10 am

Post by Jingle »

In this thread we fight over who lost the game the worst for town.

Ramcius, get out. :P
This is a Parachute.
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5941 (ISO) » Mon Aug 20, 2018 10:41 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 5940, Jingle wrote:In this thread we fight over who lost the game the worst for town.

that's my favorite topic and you're tell me to get out?
YT2980
YT2980
Goon
YT2980
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5942 (ISO) » Mon Aug 20, 2018 10:53 am

Post by YT2980 »

In post 5925, Ankamius wrote:nah, honestly town was still with it enough to catch projectmatt and mariar got mechanically confscummed

the only thing that slipped by was your slot, which wouldn't have lasted without YT's influence either
I certainly tried my best! you had me psychologically cornered a few times though, but never fully attacked the train of thoughts you went down, so it did not really matter. like, for example, when you said you had a dream where it made so much sense for me to be the last scum. :P
that dream just so happened to be right! i think it might benefit you to test those trains of thoughts out further if you observe an interesting reaction to them
In post 5938, REALMEN ONLY JUNGLE wrote:but it was commendable that all 3 players Ramcius, YT and Prof played really well. by far, the most suspicious player in that slot itself was Ramcius,
and HE was the one doing all that distancing work.
yikes
not exactly all the distancing. projectmatt and ramcius did a
great
job together to convince others they were not partners (exception being hydras that were nk’d), but i immediately came into the thread pushing for maria to be lynched on a day where maybe a davesaz lynch could have been achieved so i did a fair bit of work in that regard as well! in fact, i was the vote that officially switched the tide into her direction if you look back :wink:

kaede was also a little bit threatening. she said she would vote me and that i was in her PoE pool, but she never followed through. she noticed so much pushback on several wagons she joined that day, but she never joined mine which might not have had that same pushback as all the others! that would have made it make sense that i was scum from her pov :]

there was similarly no real pushback when kokichi voted me either, but he got distracted by other wagons later
YT2980
YT2980
Goon
YT2980
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5943 (ISO) » Mon Aug 20, 2018 11:02 am

Post by YT2980 »

thanks for the props though, rmoj and ank!
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #5944 (ISO) » Mon Aug 20, 2018 11:22 am

Post by MariaR »

*YT subs in*
Me: Oh hi YT :D
YT: GET UNDER THE BUSSSSSSSSSSSS
I bet Maria is scum this game
~Firebringer
Na Maria isn't towny enough to be scum this game~
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5945 (ISO) » Mon Aug 20, 2018 11:29 am

Post by Ankamius »

My reads are intuition, yt

The dream was genuine and it was probably my intuition realizing something that confscummed you but as usual, it never reaches my conscious brain...
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #5946 (ISO) » Mon Aug 20, 2018 6:00 pm

Post by Jingle »

In post 5941, Ramcius wrote:
In post 5940, Jingle wrote:In this thread we fight over who lost the game the worst for town.

Well yeah. You didn't lose the game for town. Clearly it was all us. :P
This is a Parachute.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #5947 (ISO) » Mon Aug 20, 2018 7:10 pm

Post by RadiantCowbells »

In post 5938, REALMEN ONLY JUNGLE wrote:but it was commendable that all 3 players Ramcius, YT and Prof played really well. by far, the most suspicious player in that slot itself was Ramcius, and HE was the one doing all that distancing work. yikes
i disagree

prof was fine, yt was scummy as all hell
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5948 (ISO) » Mon Aug 20, 2018 8:05 pm

Post by Ramcius »

In post 5946, Jingle wrote:
In post 5941, Ramcius wrote:

Well yeah. You didn't lose the game for town. Clearly it was all us. :P
it's even better, i can make fun of people and they can't blame me for loss
YT2980
YT2980
Goon
YT2980
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5949 (ISO) » Tue Aug 21, 2018 4:20 am

Post by YT2980 »

In post 5947, RadiantCowbells wrote:
i disagree

prof was fine,
yt was scummy as all hell
Please explain what exactly about my play here was scummy as all hell, as I (among others probably) would really like to know! :D

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”