Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #1925 (ISO) » Thu Jan 10, 2019 6:05 am

Post by Jingle »

Yeah, it was obviously fake. Why was it scum?
This is a Parachute.
xyzzy
xyzzy
they/them
comical third option
xyzzy
they/them
comical third option
comical third option
Pronoun: they/them

Post Post #1926 (ISO) » Thu Jan 10, 2019 6:12 am

Post by xyzzy »

votecount 2.114 players voting for sheepsaysmeep (Purrcocet, Jingle, Jingle, Jingle)
3 players voting for Flavor Leaf (light_ganski, sheepsaysmeep, vonflare)
3 players voting for Gamma Emerald (Flavor Leaf, Xtoxm, Wisdom)
2 players voting for Xtoxm (Ausuka, Gamma Emerald)
2 players voting for TheBrie (Wagonomics, Party Boat)
1 player voting for Vaxkiller (Kokichi Oma)
1 player voting for Nancy Drew 39 (Saudade)
1 player voting for Saudade (Nancy Drew 39)

6 players not voting (hebichan, Theta Alpine, Trekkie99, singletonking, TheBrie, Vaxkiller)

with 23 votes, it takes 12 to lynch.

mod notes: searching for replacements for hebichan and Theta Alpine. I fixed the error with Wisdom's vote in the last votecount, and I also corrected an error where I convinced myself that 21 + 2 = 24. (it does not.)
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #1927 (ISO) » Thu Jan 10, 2019 6:14 am

Post by Jingle »

Oooooh! I have the power to make literally any wagon I want the biggest wagon. Now accepting offers for bribes to change my vote.
This is a Parachute.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #1928 (ISO) » Thu Jan 10, 2019 6:14 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1923, Jingle wrote:
Spoiler: @Nancy
In post 841, sheepsaysmeep wrote:
In post 177, sheepsaysmeep wrote:
In post 46, Leodanny wrote:Hi I’m here not lurking just V/LA
this self consciousness that it might be interpreted as lurking sort of bothers me

and i v read varsoon outing the neighborhood on the belief that at least one of the people in it is a wolf
In post 212, sheepsaysmeep wrote:meh all this mechanical tlak that's happening makes it hard to get real alignment reads off of tbh

also im roughly at top of page 6 and sort of uncomfortable with how much mechanical talk varsoon has and the thread presence that comes with it but ive seen like no real sorting/reads off of posts in the game and getting pretty strongly paranoid that it could just be scum skating by past my radar by putting out mechanical role talk that isnt that hard to fake
In post 237, sheepsaysmeep wrote:
In post 235, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:Questions for Varsoon voters. Why does scum!Varsoon out the hood in the first place? Why not encourage all 4 of us, to keep it hiddden?
as i said earlier i think hoods are never-rarely ai

my original reaction was that it was likely villager motivated to out it with the reasons he used, but sort of decided it wouldnt really be hard to fake at all as wolf

it still slightly? holds me back but im comfortable voting him rn
In post 243, sheepsaysmeep wrote:looking at postcounts this game, gamma and varsson lead substantially yet (acknowledging that i rushed my read and prolly glossed over quite a bit) i remember no real solving content from either of them which is a pretty good simplification of my varsoon w read
In post 383, sheepsaysmeep wrote:varsoon's heavily slacked off since game start tbh
In post 513, sheepsaysmeep wrote:meh im reading up and leo's posts still feel sort of panicky/tryign to force something out to hopefully survie this day phase

i still just cant really put away the concern that this wagon suddenly appeared in like the span of a page and the varsoon wagon totally disappeared

sort of want other peoples thoughts on what they think that means if that wasnt a topic of discussion while i was gone
In post 520, sheepsaysmeep wrote:
In post 518, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:Sheep, you’ve been agreeing with Varsoon’s stance wrt the hood. I really don’t understand how he is your biggest scumread?
a) my read on him has nothing to do with agreeing on the hood

if you read my posting on him or open my iso and command f, it shouldnt be hard at all to see where im coming from or trace my progression clearly which should be a pretty sufficient summary from what i remember that i posted while reading his posting

this is a simplified compilation of things ive essentially talked about at points, but

look for like, actual reads or sorting from varsoon
not mechanical talk, but actual reads

anyone who townreads him is essentially letting him slip by off of his mechanics talk, and i originally townread? it but it's not hard to fake at all once i think more about it

and when you read more deeply into his mechanics stuff it's basically just "oh here's the neighborhood, i outed because i think there's a wolf in here i think, actually, there's a chance that there arent any wolves here and here's the probability and here are 20 reasons why" or smtg which is basically just useless and i cant even tell what he's supposed to be trying to say so no i dont see a stance to agree on

wagonomics ish talk below

b) i want to note for clarity that he might not even be my current scumread rn as im switching back and forth between leodanny and varsoon

but in terms of general stuff thats happened leodanny is like a varsoon 2.0 of this game

i scumread them off a similar premis where they were posting a lot and had a pretty noticable thread presence but after a more in depth look no content or solving
a wagon suddenly appeared on them after i tried pushing my uncomfort there for a bit, and soon they were really high up in votes
that original high posting high impact at point 1 is gone and they immediately drop in activity/wim/confidence and panic and go into posting to try to survive mode

the leodanny wagon is great and i support it, but varsoon was pressured, he responded terribly, and the pressure just went away and i think it's very important and am officially asking that some of the peopel who were originally on his wagon and ditched to at least maintain some of that pressure

(also while on the topic of wagons, the way his wagon just disappeared when another started emerging is nagl imo)

c) also if there's anything that stops me from just totally trusting you/putting you in the town core it's your unwavering defense and confidence in varsoon? like his wagon has been a prominent thing and youre arguing against it without budging and i'd expect you to at least reconsider or be somewhat paranoid or have at least some doubt with the amount of reasons that are being put forth against him because the basis for your defense on him is fairly weak from what ive read and if he flips wolf i turn straight to you
In post 531, sheepsaysmeep wrote:
i scumread them off a similar premis where they were posting a lot and had a pretty noticable thread presence but after a more in depth look no content or solving
a wagon suddenly appeared on them after i tried pushing my uncomfort there for a bit, and soon they were really high up in votes
that original high posting high impact at point 1 is gone and they immediately drop in activity/wim/confidence and panic and go into posting to try to survive mode
this is the textbook wolf response to pressure when theyre getting by with a majority being comfortable/v reading them until a wagon suddenly appears

and it's exactly what varsoon did
In post 587, sheepsaysmeep wrote:the varsoon wagon was still a large thing earlier, i never saw anything or any reasons supporting the fact that it just disappeared, and ive argued multiple timesi for another wagon and it's just been ignored

the resistance to wagoning varsoon is so tangible
In post 797, sheepsaysmeep wrote:tbh if leo is v he at least gets easier to sort down the line? while varsoon is blatantly just not going to do anything

just read this literally what came up when i command f'ed varsoon in my iso

can everyone at least read through this once because it's really frustrating and demoralizing that no one is really acknowledging my tunnel or arguing against anything ive said here except like one person and ive already given them an obligatory townread for doing that
In post 1075, sheepsaysmeep wrote:individual of who he was tunneling, I found it not hard to buy that kokichis tunnel was genuine

leos posting was very very tunnelable and I was part tunneling him at one point

im ok w/maybe v leaning kokichis tunnel there
In post 1765, sheepsaysmeep wrote:also after flavor's self vote im basically going to tunnel this slot to flip

yes im acknowledgly going to tunnel try pushing that if you want

Nancy, when you get a chance could you reconcile ^ with your nontunnelly sheep is town read for me?
I have played numerous games with sheep and believe I am reasonably good at tonereading him and he reads town to me but since he no longer cares about being in the game . . . \_0_/

However, I can’t imagine scum!sheep ever reacting like this, so, eh.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #1929 (ISO) » Thu Jan 10, 2019 6:16 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1927, Jingle wrote:Oooooh! I have the power to make literally any wagon I want the biggest wagon. Now accepting offers for bribes to change my vote.
Yoi should mod another jester game and have that role in it. :lol:
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #1930 (ISO) » Thu Jan 10, 2019 6:19 am

Post by Jingle »

Can you point out posts you think are townsheep? Alternatively, do you have someone else you'd rather see lynched?
This is a Parachute.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #1931 (ISO) » Thu Jan 10, 2019 6:23 am

Post by Jingle »

In post 1929, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:Yoi should mod another jester game and have that role in it.
Hmmm. How to balance a role that has a variable vote weight based on wagon size when they vote. This actually seems like it could lead to an interesting setup.
This is a Parachute.
Purrcocet
Purrcocet
Mafia Scum
Purrcocet
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1932 (ISO) » Thu Jan 10, 2019 6:46 am

Post by Purrcocet »

In post 1927, Jingle wrote:Oooooh! I have the power to make literally any wagon I want the biggest wagon. Now accepting offers for bribes to change my vote.

make them stop stalling the sheep lynch
vonflare is still mafia
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1933 (ISO) » Thu Jan 10, 2019 6:50 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

I think there’s the possibility you could be getting Warlock’d by Sheep, Nancy.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #1934 (ISO) » Thu Jan 10, 2019 7:03 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1933, Flavor Leaf wrote:I think there’s the possibility you could be getting Warlock’d by Sheep, Nancy.
What does that mean? “Warlocked”?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Party Boat
Party Boat
he/him
Goon
Party Boat
he/him
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1935 (ISO) » Thu Jan 10, 2019 7:09 am

Post by Party Boat »

In post 1925, Jingle wrote:Yeah, it was obviously fake. Why was it scum?
because town-varsoon in my experience has actual thought behind what he does and this felt like faking something for the sake of faking it with absolutely no explanation of the vote-switch after sheep claimed vanilla

Like varsoon tunnelled RC in my last game with him when I was scum (viewtopic.php?f=54&t=77242), but he townread shoshin throughout it even when shoshin scumread varsoon for basically the entire time varsoon was in it and vocalized that

he made legit arguments for wanting RC dead instead of relying on a retarded cop-claim gambit (and using a claim to excuse bad play like he tried when he was claiming cop I still think is VERY indicative of scum) when people disagreed with him

he was willing to vote and discuss other players possibly being scum instead of tunnelling on just one, despite that game being 13 players and much less likely to be multiball thanthis one

some of it is mitigated by this game being slower and happening over christmas and varsoon's lack of interest in the game

but varsoon town is substantially just fucking better than the play he showed here before he replaced out
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #1936 (ISO) » Thu Jan 10, 2019 7:50 am

Post by Jingle »

Okay. Do you have meta that suggests scum Varsoon is more likely to rely on gambits or more likely to be detached from the thread? Have you searched to see if town Varsoon uses gambits outside of that one game?

Cause this still looks like "Varsoon played poorly and we should lynch him" not "Varsoon is scum and we should lynch him." If this is a policy lynch, there is literally no point to policy lynching a slot that has already been replaced.

Also, the fact that you're relying on a meta from a single game that was half the size and probably vastly different by your own admission is :/ at best.
This is a Parachute.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She/It

Post Post #1937 (ISO) » Thu Jan 10, 2019 7:52 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1910, Ausuka wrote:
In post 1897, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1896, Saudade wrote:wish girls irl would give me as much attention as Nancy does
Why do I get the feeling this is a town post
this post is like not even game related though? why is it towny to you?
Because I like the way he reacts to Nancy’s focus on him
Like it feels extremely organic and carefree, which even from him I doubt scum do.
<Embrace The Void>

My pronouns are she and it, please respect that. I don't mind the occasional slip.
Saudade
Saudade
Survivor
Saudade
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1938 (ISO) » Thu Jan 10, 2019 8:07 am

Post by Saudade »

this game boring
everybody's reeking of apathy
Passion or coincidence once prompted you to say
"Pride will tear us both apart"
Well, now pride's gone out the window
Cross the rooftops, run away
Saudade
Saudade
Survivor
Saudade
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1939 (ISO) » Thu Jan 10, 2019 8:08 am

Post by Saudade »

can we nominate me as jesus lord scum hunter and sheep every vote of mine for the next 2 days to excite the game state
Saudade
Saudade
Survivor
Saudade
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1940 (ISO) » Thu Jan 10, 2019 8:08 am

Post by Saudade »

ya'll like electrons buried deep down near the proton
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #1941 (ISO) » Thu Jan 10, 2019 8:12 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1937, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1896, Saudade wrote:wish girls irl would give me as much attention as Nancy does
Like it feels extremely organic and carefree, which even from him I doubt scum do.
I made that mistake in MU Ditto game, tr scum!dp for being genuinely upset about how his illness affected his participation in the game. That is 100% NAI, to be genuine about anything not game related.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1942 (ISO) » Thu Jan 10, 2019 8:13 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1939, Saudade wrote:can we nominate me as jesus lord scum hunter and sheep every vote of mine for the next 2 days to excite the game state
Become IC and sure :D
<Embrace The Void>

My pronouns are she and it, please respect that. I don't mind the occasional slip.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1943 (ISO) » Thu Jan 10, 2019 8:14 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1941, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
I made that mistake in MU Ditto game, tr scum!dp for being genuinely upset about how his illness affected his participation in the game. That is 100% NAI, to be genuine about anything not game related.
Yeah, well that’s different. I can be upset at something as both alignments. Saudade responding in that way tells me he regards the pressure as something to poke fun at, not a problem to be dealt with.
<Embrace The Void>

Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #1944 (ISO) » Thu Jan 10, 2019 8:19 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

:(
In post 1932, Purrcocet wrote:

make them stop stalling the sheep lynch
vonflare is still mafia
No, because sheep is town here and those recent posts of his, further convince of that. Can all of the people who are sr him, please tell me, why scum!him, hasn’t walked back his Varsoon/FL read and focused instead on a more lynchable wagon? Like, what is the scum motivation for sheep not to back down here?

I can read sheep and it majority sucks that I am not at liberty to fully explain but I bet money, sheep flips green here.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #1945 (ISO) » Thu Jan 10, 2019 8:20 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1943, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1941, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
Yeah, well that’s different. I can be upset at something as both alignments. Saudade responding in that way tells me he regards the pressure as something to poke fun at, not a problem to be dealt with.
Do you have meta on him, because otherwise, still NAI for me.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1946 (ISO) » Thu Jan 10, 2019 8:22 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Not really. And it’s fine if you don’t get what I’m putting down, as long as you’re not trying to lynch him. It’s just how I read him.
<Embrace The Void>

Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #1947 (ISO) » Thu Jan 10, 2019 8:22 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1939, Saudade wrote:can we nominate me as jesus lord scum hunter and sheep every vote of mine for the next 2 days to excite the game state
You’re doing a bang up job, so far. :lol:
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #1948 (ISO) » Thu Jan 10, 2019 8:24 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1946, Gamma Emerald wrote:Not really. And it’s fine if you don’t get what I’m putting down, as long as you’re not trying to lynch him. It’s just how I read him.
For me, unless you have meta on him backing that up, I read that as NAI.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1949 (ISO) » Thu Jan 10, 2019 8:26 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Like, I do have meta with him, but it honestly makes it more shaky as he’s a bit of a jokey player
But it’s a matter of principle rather than a case-by-case thing here, I don’t think anyone responds that casually as scum
<Embrace The Void>

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”