Survivor
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She/It

Post Post #2025 (ISO) » Sun Jan 13, 2019 12:34 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I have no idea how many vote are on me so I’ll just claim.
I’m a roleblocker. THAT is why I’d been pushing Theta: I GREATLY doubt there’s 2 Jailkeepers and a roleblocker all town in this game.
So now could we wagon actual fucking scum?
<Embrace The Void>

My pronouns are she and it, please respect that. I don't mind the occasional slip.
TheBrie
TheBrie
Mafia Scum
TheBrie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2026 (ISO) » Sun Jan 13, 2019 12:38 am

Post by TheBrie »

Also, why do people think Xtomx said this?
In post 1576, Xtoxm wrote: when are getting a new wagon value chart btw
i feel like the value of vaxcoin crashed a few pages back
Xtomx, what do you think of vaxcoin now, and why did you think it crashed? (Higher values equal scummier right?)

(Came back to find I'd not posted this last night. I've not read anything since my last post.)
Show
Was once the mistress of contingency plans. Finding all the wrong answers along with the right ones since December 2016.

Jingle when I was SK: Wish TB would have won though, she was obvtown.
Silliest line from my best game: But neither of you seem that smart.
As scum: RC could be scum.
TheBrie
TheBrie
Mafia Scum
TheBrie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2027 (ISO) » Sun Jan 13, 2019 12:41 am

Post by TheBrie »

In post 2005, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:P.edit. Just reread your post, it seems that your main reasons for scumreading me, Ausuka and ___ are our votes on Vax? How is that ever a good reason to scumread anyone?

I may be hard townreading sheep but unlike you, I’m not making the bizarre illogical leap, that all votes on him, are necessarily scummy.

I could also vote Gamma or put my vote back on Saudade or maybe even you because I find your Vaxwagon=scum, very concerning.
I did not say I was scum reading you for voting Vax. I'm not even hard towning Vax. I was just saying that I needed to find myself a stronger reason to vote Vax, than sheeping people I think a kind of townie.

(Still haven't read the rest of the game. Long day of work tomorrow, but I'll try to get it all read in the next 24h.
Show
Was once the mistress of contingency plans. Finding all the wrong answers along with the right ones since December 2016.

TheBrie
TheBrie
Mafia Scum
TheBrie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2028 (ISO) » Sun Jan 13, 2019 12:46 am

Post by TheBrie »

In post 2004, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 2002, TheBrie wrote:Actually on Vax, he seems kinda careless and guileless, but his votes are all of the place, and he's not hanging onto consistent thoughts. Which still doesn't mean scum. Bother. i was oping I'd find a better reason to vote him. Better than Nancy, Ausuka and oh, someone else, also voting him.
And looking deeper his hard TRing Flavour, then changing to voting him does make sense, but Flavour wagon wasn't going anywhere, so he's gone somewhere more useful.

Nancy, you quoted two posts from Vax, when you voted him, but you didn't give an explanation. Why do you think he's scum? It's not because he's voting your precious sheep?
(Granted, the post hwere he vote's sheep is one of his worst.)

Vax, why are you voting sheep? And why do you think Gamma's vote on you was bad? (Other than it being on you, and you being firmly convinced of your own innocence. (Or faking it. Take your pick.))

Gamma is actually doing stuff to push the game forward. Trying to get people to vote (Which I'm still not) and I think he's town.
He makes a post that tin foiling about the entire scumteam being replaced and then he votes sheep. How does this make any sense to you at all?

And why are Ausuka and me in particular, good votes?

Because I’m good at reading sheep off of meta and therefore don’t want to lynch one of my strongest townreads? Yeah, I can see why you’d find that suspicious. :lol:
I said the sheep vote was bad. I didn't say that made sense. His interaction with Flavour, makes sense looking from a certain angle. And i do tend to play Mafia by making a hypothesis about someone's actions, then seeing which one fits what i actually see best. 'cept sometimes I really can't tell which story in more reasonable.
(I really better read everything before I make more posts, but I probably will find something else to respond to.)
Show

TheBrie
TheBrie
Mafia Scum
TheBrie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2029 (ISO) » Sun Jan 13, 2019 12:48 am

Post by TheBrie »

In post 2009, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
Actually, did I misconstrue your post? You meant better reasons to vote Vax, not that his voters were scum? If so, sorry about that and scumread on you retracted. :oops:
Knew I should have read more before responding. Exactly what I meant. Apology accepted. I was starting to feeling like you were misrepping me.
Show

TheBrie
TheBrie
Mafia Scum
TheBrie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2030 (ISO) » Sun Jan 13, 2019 12:50 am

Post by TheBrie »

Oh, wait there wasn't that many posts to read. Sorry for the block of posts. Gammas' claim is interesting. I'm inclined to believe him. But i need sleep. (nearly 11pm)
Show

Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #2031 (ISO) » Sun Jan 13, 2019 12:57 am

Post by Xtoxm »

bad investment.
it crashed when he avoided all the wagons and talked about wanting a new one
further crashed when he called fl locktown
Smooth as silk when he's scum, and very much capable of running things from behind the scenes while appearing to be doing minimal effort. - Almost50
Xtoxm is consistently great - Shosin
you were the only wolf i townread at endgame - the worst
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #2032 (ISO) » Sun Jan 13, 2019 1:06 am

Post by Xtoxm »

btw at person
party boat bragged in the hood that id never get more than 3 votes on him today
you have 3 votes
wanna make him lose the brag
Smooth as silk when he's scum, and very much capable of running things from behind the scenes while appearing to be doing minimal effort. - Almost50
Xtoxm is consistently great - Shosin
you were the only wolf i townread at endgame - the worst
Trekkie99
Trekkie99
Goon
Trekkie99
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2033 (ISO) » Sun Jan 13, 2019 1:38 am

Post by Trekkie99 »

Not sure how many votes Gamma has but I feel the claim was unnecessary. However the claim kinda feels town.
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #2034 (ISO) » Sun Jan 13, 2019 1:43 am

Post by Wisdom »

the claim does nothing for me
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She/It

Post Post #2035 (ISO) » Sun Jan 13, 2019 2:04 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2034, Wisdom wrote:the claim does nothing for me
Mhm. Until you explain why you’re voting me I’m going to assume you’re scum. I know you can and do explain reads as town, so you not doing so here plus the fact you have been able to read me well in past games says you’re scum.
<Embrace The Void>

My pronouns are she and it, please respect that. I don't mind the occasional slip.
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #2036 (ISO) » Sun Jan 13, 2019 2:16 am

Post by Wisdom »

you also know i can explain reads as scum so
vonflare
vonflare
doot
vonflare
doot
doot

Post Post #2037 (ISO) » Sun Jan 13, 2019 2:47 am

Post by vonflare »

Wow lots of claims today u guys know it's only d1 right
THIS POST IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT.
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #2038 (ISO) » Sun Jan 13, 2019 2:48 am

Post by Wisdom »

its not d1
Party Boat
Party Boat
he/him
Goon
Party Boat
he/him
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #2039 (ISO) » Sun Jan 13, 2019 3:28 am

Post by Party Boat »

In post 2025, Gamma Emerald wrote:I have no idea how many vote are on me so I’ll just claim.
I’m a roleblocker. THAT is why I’d been pushing Theta: I GREATLY doubt there’s 2 Jailkeepers and a roleblocker all town in this game.
So now could we wagon actual fucking scum?
So does the fact that this post is hilariously similar to thetas calling out Leo not give you any pause at all?

Also I was sick yesterday but I'm actually gonna play the game a bit when I get home in half an hour *wow* *shock* *awe*
Purrcocet
Purrcocet
Mafia Scum
Purrcocet
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2040 (ISO) » Sun Jan 13, 2019 4:09 am

Post by Purrcocet »

Happy birthday gammaaaa
Party Boat
Party Boat
he/him
Goon
Party Boat
he/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2041 (ISO) » Sun Jan 13, 2019 4:18 am

Post by Party Boat »

let's start with this

BOAT READS (not in order inside their categories)

town
trekkie
Purrcocet
singletonking
Xtomx
Wagonomics (post more tho plz)
Theta

I literally refuse to care until tomorrow for obvious reasons stop voting them for ONE day FUCK
kokichi

I have wanted to lynch these two for this entire like month and a half long day yes I still think they're scum
Saudade
Flavor Leaf

ALL of these people get words about them shortly and
are at various points of the town-scum scale.
actually let's just do my impressions for now I guess
leaning town
sheep
Nancy?
light_ganski kind of maybe I'm rereading her today so I'll figure out if she stays here or not I guess

leaning scum
TheBrie
Ausuka

I can't remember if you've made a post that leans moderately town or scum in the past month
wisdom
vonflare

we've needed a replacement for like 2-4 weeks now and it makes me sad
hebichan
theta even though he's on the townlist too
singletonking
singletonking
Mafia Scum
singletonking
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2042 (ISO) » Sun Jan 13, 2019 4:53 am

Post by singletonking »

In post 2025, Gamma Emerald wrote:I’m a roleblocker. THAT is why I’d been pushing Theta: I GREATLY doubt there’s 2 Jailkeepers and a roleblocker all town in this game.
Eh
I actually buy this as a valid reason to push Theta, in that I don't think there are 2 town Jailkeepers and a roleblocker
But the problem is that I still believe Theta's CC was quite town while I am scumreading Gamma
On the other hand I don't think Gamma pseudo-CCs like this as scum

I am leaning Gamma scum from this, but I want to first look at the self-resolving thing people have said because I forgot the details of it and I think it may be important. I'm too tired to do it now, though.
On indefinite hiatus from playing Mafia.
Party Boat
Party Boat
he/him
Goon
Party Boat
he/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2043 (ISO) » Sun Jan 13, 2019 4:54 am

Post by Party Boat »

okay two things first: a disclaimer that I'm not rereading all the early shit regarding varsoon and everyone else arguing with him about outing the neighborhood and my opinion on sheep

the disclaimer - you can just skip this if you want it's more just my train of thought than actually relevant info
Spoiler: earlygame varsoon neighborhood nonsense
varsoon immediately posted in the neighborhood (as in like before I even posted in-game I think) that he was outing the neighborhood and if I remember correctly that he was just worried about scum using it to their advantage and like the first 15 or so pages of the main thread seemed very focused on that b/c varsoon kind of explained it like shit in-thread and wasn't as consistent explaining it in-thread as he was in the neighborhood
I thought it was pretty irrelevant to his and most other people's alignments then and for the most part I still do so unless someone has something specific they want to point out to me in that mess I'm going to ignore those pages until the end of time

SHEEP OPINION
I really, really liked sheep's day 1 posting

From basically the beginning of the game sheep was throwing out reads on people in what felt like a genuine way, his comments towards cheeky in #546 (viewtopic.php?p=10609674#p10609674) felt good, he was engaged enough that even though leo was a scumread of his he said he'd rather leo hold off on claiming for a little longer so he could post more and get other people to chime in first, aaand on day 2 his reaction to varsoon's utter horseshit of a claim also felt town considering that he was fine getting lynched if it meant varsoon/xtomx would get lynched later (him thinking xtomx is super likely scum at the time I thought was slightly dumb but a pretty natural reaction to a newer/younger player when getting hammered by two players out of nowhere, esp. when one is fakeclaiming a damn cop guilty on him)

oh and also I agreed with sheep d1 that it felt at the time that mostly town people were the ones actually playing the game at that point, and I thought that his d1 readslist made a pretty decent amount of sense even though it had a ton of people as null/yellow on it. mostly b/c it was still early game. but yeah I liked basically everything about sheep's earlygame and basically the only way I think he's scum is if he immediately figured out it was multiball and literally immediately started playing to hunt the other scumteam as hard and as genuinely as he could. And I don't think he's experienced enough as a player to play that way as scum.

next up is probably nancy and TheBrie and light_ganski but that may take a while. Probably gonna play some smash bros and come back to this in an hour or so.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2044 (ISO) » Sun Jan 13, 2019 6:03 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

My ic activates at night and reveals day 3. Dont block me n2 just in case
How do you expect to find the culprit when you're all worried about each other's feelings? If you're planning to expose a liar, then you have to corner them psychologically.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2045 (ISO) » Sun Jan 13, 2019 6:04 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Anyway vote vax
How do you expect to find the culprit when you're all worried about each other's feelings? If you're planning to expose a liar, then you have to corner them psychologically.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #2046 (ISO) » Sun Jan 13, 2019 6:26 am

Post by Jingle »

In post 2032, Xtoxm wrote:btw at person
you have 3 votes
Yes. Yes I do.

VOTE: Party Boat
Agreed. Gamma wagon viability doesn't change because of the claim. Still don't particularly care to lynch Gamma.
This is a Parachute.
Party Boat
Party Boat
he/him
Goon
Party Boat
he/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2047 (ISO) » Sun Jan 13, 2019 6:34 am

Post by Party Boat »

In post 2044, Kokichi Oma wrote:My ic activates at night and reveals day 3. Dont block me n2 just in case
In post 2045, Kokichi Oma wrote:Anyway vote vax
hey

hey

you know this effort thing i'm doing

why don't you try it

in case one of the claimed roleblockers is scum and blocks you now that you've claimed that

or there's an unclaimed scum roleblocker/jailkeeper because xyzzy felt like this game was COMEDY TIME

also if you think saying 'vote vax' will actually make anything happen in this game maybe you should reread the last 3 weeks of it and see how that's gone so far

p.s. hi jingle
it wasn't a brag btw, I said I would be genuinely surprised if more than 3 people voted me today given my play so far
and tho you have 3 votes you are not in fact 3 people
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #2048 (ISO) » Sun Jan 13, 2019 6:40 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2046, Jingle wrote:
you have 3 votes
Yes. Yes I do.

Agreed. Gamma wagon viability doesn't change because of the claim. Still don't particularly care to lynch Gamma.
That post was over a week old
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #2049 (ISO) » Sun Jan 13, 2019 6:56 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2046, Jingle wrote:
you have 3 votes
Yes. Yes I do.

Agreed. Gamma wagon viability doesn't change because of the claim.
Still don't particularly care to lynch Gamma
What do you make of this, @Wisdom?

PB made that post like on January freaking 6th!. :shifty:

So, FL and Xtoxm are never w/w and FL is also never w/w with Jingle either.

FL isn’t opposed to Gamma lynch, so Gamma scum, townlocks FL, I think.

This sudden weird push on PB, just conveniently happening as Gamma wagon gets some traction?

Another good look for Flavor, there was virtually no resistance to his wagon. :thinking:

Also, Jingle is it just my imagination or do you seem very different here than in Overkill 1?
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”