no deadlines mafia [game over]

Wagonomics
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: December 08, 2018
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1200  (ISO)  » Wed Jan 02, 2019 12:14 am

First of all, Purrcocet your new avi is extremely cute.

In other news do you think JayCoin is a solid investment? Can you expand on what you like about investing in KokiCoin?

light_ganski
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: April 11, 2016
Location: In a hallucinatory state induced by chronic sleep deprivation and 13 tabs of acid
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1201  (ISO)  » Wed Jan 02, 2019 12:19 am

In post 1197, sheepsaysmeep wrote:is a varsoon/xtoxm team too easy

because it feels too obvious but not relaly too obvious to be true idk



Mood.
"I wld also argue that I have seen avocados with more passion" - pirate mollie

Currently running 911: What's Your Emergency?

Party Boat
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: July 01, 2011
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1202  (ISO)  » Wed Jan 02, 2019 12:27 am

In post 1198, sheepsaysmeep wrote:varsoon has given 0 reason for his lazy!tunnel on me which he's had all game and it's disgusting

I kinda agree at this point

i do feel that xtomx is town atm

Party Boat
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: July 01, 2011
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1203  (ISO)  » Wed Jan 02, 2019 12:41 am

people i'd be very happy to lynch: varsoon, jaylow

people I will not lynch today: kokichi, theta, singleton, trekkie, wagonomics, purrcocet

give me a reason to care about wagoning them or I'll continue ignoring votes on them for the next 2 weeks: everyone else

Party Boat
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: July 01, 2011
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1204  (ISO)  » Wed Jan 02, 2019 12:50 am

the fact that profili's scumlist was
--------------
theta
varsoon
Jaylow
leodanny
---------------
makes me even more content with lynching one of varsoon/jaylow

light_ganski
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: April 11, 2016
Location: In a hallucinatory state induced by chronic sleep deprivation and 13 tabs of acid
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1205  (ISO)  » Wed Jan 02, 2019 1:08 am

jaylow we just have two shit posts and his absence to go off of

varsoon is actively scummy

varsoon > jaylow here
"I wld also argue that I have seen avocados with more passion" - pirate mollie

Currently running 911: What's Your Emergency?

light_ganski
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: April 11, 2016
Location: In a hallucinatory state induced by chronic sleep deprivation and 13 tabs of acid
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1206  (ISO)  » Wed Jan 02, 2019 1:09 am

but at this point is it even worth it waiting for jaylow's replacement?
"I wld also argue that I have seen avocados with more passion" - pirate mollie

Currently running 911: What's Your Emergency?

light_ganski
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: April 11, 2016
Location: In a hallucinatory state induced by chronic sleep deprivation and 13 tabs of acid
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1207  (ISO)  » Wed Jan 02, 2019 1:10 am

nvm i'm sticking on varsoon and would encourage people to join me
"I wld also argue that I have seen avocados with more passion" - pirate mollie

Currently running 911: What's Your Emergency?

TheBrie
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: December 19, 2016
Location: The Future aka Australia
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1208  (ISO)  » Wed Jan 02, 2019 5:56 am

In post 1197, sheepsaysmeep wrote:is a varsoon/xtoxm team too easy

because it feels too obvious but not relaly too obvious to be true idk


True. But I find Xtomx extremely annoying. I've go the impression (From his sig, and other peoples relations, too lazy to do meta), that this isn't out of character for him as town. I don't like him, I don't like how he sheeps Varsoonj, i cannot get into his head. But Varsoon is scummier. And Jay is scummier. A replacement there would probably just cause insurnaces. But as someone said, active is better. Or worse.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Varsoon

Explain yourself Varsoon. Explain why you claim the neighbourhood is a masonry.
Show

Varsoon
Scatman
 
User avatar
Joined: February 18, 2013
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1209  (ISO)  » Wed Jan 02, 2019 6:49 am

In post 1198, sheepsaysmeep wrote:varsoon has given 0 reason for his lazy!tunnel on me which he's had all game and it's disgusting


Disgusting that it's this easy to catch scum?
Yeah I know it sucks when you get snatched by low effort
Sucks to suck.

Wisdom
Of the One
 
User avatar
Joined: September 20, 2012
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1210  (ISO)  » Wed Jan 02, 2019 7:15 am

In post 1203, Party Boat wrote:people i'd be very happy to lynch: varsoon, jaylow

people I will not lynch today: kokichi, theta, singleton, trekkie, wagonomics, purrcocet

give me a reason to care about wagoning them or I'll continue ignoring votes on them for the next 2 weeks: everyone else

why is not gamma there

Trekkie99
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: November 17, 2018
Location: Vulcan
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1211  (ISO)  » Wed Jan 02, 2019 7:46 am

In post 1209, Varsoon wrote:
In post 1198, sheepsaysmeep wrote:varsoon has given 0 reason for his lazy!tunnel on me which he's had all game and it's disgusting


Disgusting that it's this easy to catch scum?
Yeah I know it sucks when you get snatched by low effort
Sucks to suck.

Your like a rude version of me when I'm scum at L-1.

I want a lynch that would yield some more interesting information and discussion like Gamma Emerald, but I'd be content lynching varsoon.

Do we have to worry about jesters? It's that or varsoon and xtoxm are lazy town and/or lazy scum. Of the two however I think xtoxm is the more likely lazy townie.

VOTE: varsoon

Varsoon
Scatman
 
User avatar
Joined: February 18, 2013
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1212  (ISO)  » Wed Jan 02, 2019 7:49 am

That's cool; I want a lynch that'll yield scum. That's why I'm voting there.
If you want to play the lazy card, there's a good 10+ players in this game doing jack shit.

singletonking
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: June 06, 2018
Location: BulletNLynchproof's playing account
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1213  (ISO)  » Wed Jan 02, 2019 8:55 am

Ok I don't think keeping my vote on Jaylow will be doing anything anymore
UNVOTE: Jaylow
Alt of BulletNLynchproof. To eventually replace BNL as the main account.
"If town never did scummy things this game would be a lot easier." - nonny
Surprise Mafia is taking signups in the Mini Theme queue!
Play BTD6 with me!

Party Boat
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: July 01, 2011
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1214  (ISO)  » Wed Jan 02, 2019 9:10 am

In post 1210, Wisdom wrote:
In post 1203, Party Boat wrote:people i'd be very happy to lynch: varsoon, jaylow

people I will not lynch today: kokichi, theta, singleton, trekkie, wagonomics, purrcocet

give me a reason to care about wagoning them or I'll continue ignoring votes on them for the next 2 weeks: everyone else

why is not gamma there

me wrote:give me a reason to care about wagoning them or I'll continue ignoring votes on them for the next 2 weeks: everyone else

Party Boat
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: July 01, 2011
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1215  (ISO)  » Wed Jan 02, 2019 9:12 am

In post 1212, Varsoon wrote:That's cool; I want a lynch that'll yield scum. That's why I'm voting there.
If you want to play the lazy card, there's a good 10+ players in this game doing jack shit.

there are still like 20 people in the game with a probably fairly large amount of scum in there assuming multiball

you're ignoring basically everyone else in the game as possible lynches today and I hate it a lot.

singletonking
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: June 06, 2018
Location: BulletNLynchproof's playing account
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1216  (ISO)  » Wed Jan 02, 2019 9:14 am

makes me feel better about Xtoxm. Idk how to explain it but it looks like he's trying to work with people, and I just like the "we have highly opposing game views" part.
Alt of BulletNLynchproof. To eventually replace BNL as the main account.
"If town never did scummy things this game would be a lot easier." - nonny
Surprise Mafia is taking signups in the Mini Theme queue!
Play BTD6 with me!

Varsoon
Scatman
 
User avatar
Joined: February 18, 2013
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1217  (ISO)  » Wed Jan 02, 2019 9:17 am

In post 1215, Party Boat wrote:
In post 1212, Varsoon wrote:That's cool; I want a lynch that'll yield scum. That's why I'm voting there.
If you want to play the lazy card, there's a good 10+ players in this game doing jack shit.

there are still like 20 people in the game with a probably fairly large amount of scum in there assuming multiball

you're ignoring basically everyone else in the game as possible lynches today and I hate it a lot.


Das wild it's like I can only lynch one person at a time who knew

singletonking
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: June 06, 2018
Location: BulletNLynchproof's playing account
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1218  (ISO)  » Wed Jan 02, 2019 9:33 am

VOTE: Gamma Emerald
I think I'd lynch this over Varsoon. His posts today have been terrible: Most of them are about Theta, and even those that aren't are reactive.
Meanwhile Varsoon's play here is easy in the sense that it was easy to make.

So both Gamma and Varsoon are being terrible here and while I see both as scummy, I see Gamma as slightly more scummy. I also slightly townread Varsoon's entrance on reread.
Alt of BulletNLynchproof. To eventually replace BNL as the main account.
"If town never did scummy things this game would be a lot easier." - nonny
Surprise Mafia is taking signups in the Mini Theme queue!
Play BTD6 with me!

Varsoon
Scatman
 
User avatar
Joined: February 18, 2013
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1219  (ISO)  » Wed Jan 02, 2019 9:35 am

Can you illustrate how Gamma's posts are scum moreso than just 'terrible'?

Varsoon
Scatman
 
User avatar
Joined: February 18, 2013
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1220  (ISO)  » Wed Jan 02, 2019 9:39 am

Like I want to see some depth to your conclusion here
because you're just saying "His posts are terrible and reactive and largely about one player" doesn't really do much to indicate that Gamma's actually scum and not just laying down such play as town. What about his posts strike you as scum motivated?

singletonking
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: June 06, 2018
Location: BulletNLynchproof's playing account
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1221  (ISO)  » Wed Jan 02, 2019 9:44 am

I did? Maybe it wasn't clear enough: his entire Theta tunnel was bad, and then he made other posts today like and "hey how dare you scumread me", then there was telling people how to read him.
Alt of BulletNLynchproof. To eventually replace BNL as the main account.
"If town never did scummy things this game would be a lot easier." - nonny
Surprise Mafia is taking signups in the Mini Theme queue!
Play BTD6 with me!

Varsoon
Scatman
 
User avatar
Joined: February 18, 2013
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1222  (ISO)  » Wed Jan 02, 2019 9:45 am

...but how does having a bad tunnel and making reactive posts make Gamma scum here?

singletonking
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: June 06, 2018
Location: BulletNLynchproof's playing account
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1223  (ISO)  » Wed Jan 02, 2019 9:47 am

Idk when you ask me to reevaluate it's harder to find what I disliked with Gamma and I see things that neutralize my Gamma scumread
Alt of BulletNLynchproof. To eventually replace BNL as the main account.
"If town never did scummy things this game would be a lot easier." - nonny
Surprise Mafia is taking signups in the Mini Theme queue!
Play BTD6 with me!

Varsoon
Scatman
 
User avatar
Joined: February 18, 2013
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1224  (ISO)  » Wed Jan 02, 2019 9:51 am

Well, crud.
I wasn't pushing so much for a re-evaluation as much as I was hoping to understand your convictions re:Gamma a bit more.

PreviousNext
[ + ]

Return to Completed Large Theme Games