Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

BooneyToonz Extravaganza: LAST NIGHT TOMORROW

Post Post #0 (ISO) » Fri Dec 14, 2018 7:41 am

Post by Boonskiies »

()_+_) BooneyToonz Extravaganza: LAST NIGHT TOMORROW ()_-_)

Production Assistant:
The Worst

End

What is it?Well, I'm glad you asked, my curious mountain lions! I am hosting a GAME SHOW! Yes, that's right, you heard it here first. Everybody's favorite Disney Princess,
Boonskiies
, is hosting on his extremely famous, not at all forgotten talk show
LAST NIGHT TOMORROW
. This will be a
23 Player Large Theme Game
that uses
Unique Mechanics
. This will be a game with a plethora of 1-shot roles with the possibility to gain
PRIZES
(in-game prizes, of course) that can be used to help dupe town or find scum! So step right up, grab a partner if you'd like, and let's play a game!!! All concessions and crafty will be supplied, and specially delivered to you by our very own, not paid at all, Production Assistant,
The Worst!
The Boon and The Duck.

ExtravaganzaThe Extravaganza label was something I came up with to differentiate it from my other games. While it is still a BooneyToonz game that follows the core mechanics of the BooneyToonz guidelines, it allows me to really go open ended with my games. This game has many different kinds of mechanics that just make the game much different than any other BooneyToonz game. So the Extravaganza label was added to differentiate any BooneyToonz game that would drastically change the game, to not ruin the integrity of the main BooneyToonz series.

Player List
Hydra have been accepted, but no more than
heads.

1. Thanos (Lamees/Auro)

2. Jingle
Kokichi Oma
Ultimate Liars (Kokichi Oma/Hebichan)

3. Profii

4. Mcqueen

5. Davesaz

6. Almost Chara (Almost50/Chara)

7. The Last Knight

8. Cheeky Dancer (CheekyTeeky/Performer)

9. UnaBombah
Theta Alpine

10. Elsa Jay

11. Something_Smart

12. Gamma Emerald

13. Xtoxm

14. DrewVa (Nancy Drew 39/DVa)

15. BrightEyedFish

16. Creature
Karmeleon

17. Ramcius

18. Nev and Max (????)

19. Emperor flippyNips

20. Alonzo

21. PenguinPower
Emperors New Groove (PenguinPower/Aristophanes)

22. RCEnigma

23. Nero Cain

Bold = Confirmed

Alive:

Spoiler:
Thanos
Elsa Jay
Xtoxm
Nev and Max
RCEnigma
Nero Cain

Dead:

Emperor flippyNips
, lynched
Day 1
, was a
Mafia Role Cop!

Almost Chara
, killed
Night 1
, was a
Town Visitor!

Ramcius
, lynched
Day 2
, was a
Vanilla Townie!

Alonzo
, killed
Night 2
, was a
Vanilla Townie!

The Last Knight
, lynched
Day 3
, was a
Town Super Saint!

Mcqueen
, killed by Super Saint
Day 3
, was a
Vanilla Townie!

Something_Smart
, lynched
Day 4
, was a
Mafia Jailkeeper!

Cheeky Dancer
, killed
Night 4
, was a
Town Motion Detector!

DrewVa
, day vigged
Day 5
, was a
Town Grifter!

Creature
, killed
Night 5
, was a
Town Watcher!

BrightEyedFish
, lynched
Day 6
, was a
Town StickyFruit Vendor!

PenguinPower
, killed
Night 6
, was a
Town Fruit Vendor!

Profii
, lynched
Day 7
, was a
Mafia Renegade!

Gamma Emerald
, killed
Night 7
, was a
Town Babysitter!

Jingle
, killed
Night 8
, was a
Town Commuter!

Davesaz
, killed
Night 8
, was a
Town Tracker!

UnaBombah
, killed
Night 8
, was a
Town Ducky!

Xtoxm
, lynched
Day 9
, was a
Mafia Rolestopper!

Nev and Max
, killed
Night 9
, was a
Town Doctor!

RCEnigma
, lynched
Day 10
, was a
Town Bunyip!

Elsa Jay
Endgamed
, was a
Town Miller!

Thanos
Endgamed
, was a
Town Friendly Neighbor!

Nero Cain
The Champion
, was a
Mafia Goon!!

Modkilled:

Spoiler:
No one yet.

Important Posts:

Day 1:

Game Specific Mechanics
BooneyToonz Guidelines
The Duck &*&^$#% up!
Day Representatives-Day 1 Begins!
Day 1 Vote Count-Day End

Day 2:

Day Representatives-Day 2 Begins!
Mafia 2nd Factional Ability
Day 2 Vote Count-Day End

Day 3:

Day Representatives-Day 3 Begins!
Day 3 Vote Count-Day End

Day 4

Day Representatives-Day 4 Begins!

Post Game

Private Threads, Night Actions Next Page
Last edited by Boonskiies on Sat Apr 06, 2019 7:16 am, edited 50 times in total.
"Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
. That's my main; I just mod on
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1 (ISO) » Fri Dec 14, 2018 7:41 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Rules

The Basics:

1] Play to win. Nobody wants to be a loser.
2] Do not take screenshots or directly quote any of the PMs that I send you. Doing so will result in a mod-kill. Pretending to break this rule is the same as actually breaking it. You may paraphrase, but use caution. When in doubt, run it by me first.
3] Do not edit any of your posts, if you have the ability to do so.
4] Do not use encrypted text, hidden text, small text, or any other hard-to-read text when posting.
5] Once you have been lynched or killed, you are out of the game. Do not post anymore until the game is over. "Bah" post if you need to, but eh...
6] Do not talk about this game with anybody else outside of this thread unless your role PM explicitly says that you can.
7] Heated discussion is fine, but personal attacks, insults, flaming, and poor sportsmanship are not. Please don't be a jerk to your fellow players. If I feel that your behavior is preventing other players from enjoying the game, I reserve the right to force-replace or mod-kill you.
8] Do not talk about ongoing games. Like really, come on...

Day, Night, and Twilight:

9] Each Day phase will last for two weeks apiece and each Night phase will last for two days. Once there are less than eight people, each day phase will become only ten days long. I will post specific deadlines in the game thread at the start of every Day and Night phase.
10] Players may continue to talk during Twilight, including the player that has been lynched.
11] If you do not send me your Night action before the specified deadline, I will assume that you are not performing an action on that night, unless your role specifically requires an action, in which case a randomizer will be used to complete the action.
12] If you know you will be unavailable during a Night phase, you may send me your night action during the preceding Day phase if you so desire.
13] Deadline extension requests will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
14] Factional abilities may or may not be used alongside role abilities as long as the role ability doesn't specifically state otherwise. This will be specified on a game by game basis.

Voting:

15] Please post all votes and unvotes using either the bold tag or the vote tag. Nicknames are fine, as long as I can understand them. Votes should look like this:
Vote:Boonskiies
or VOTE: Boon.
16] Unvotes are helpful, but not necessary.
17] Please refrain from engaging in any kind of voting trickery. If it looks like a vote, I'm counting it as a vote.
18] A lynch will only occur when a majority (more than 50% of all possible votes) is reached. The number of votes needed to hammer will be included with every vote count.
19] If a majority is not reached by the deadline, there will be no lynch on that Day.
20] Once a hammer occurs, no votes or unvotes will prevent the lynch from happening.
21] Additional votes include VOTE: No Lynch to end the Day with no lynch (which will also require a majority) and VOTE: Draw to end the game in a draw (which will require 100% agreement from all living players).

Activity:

22] You will be expected to post at least once every 48 hours. If you go more than 48 hours without posting, you will be prodded.
23] If you receive a prod, you will have 24 hours to post in the game thread. If you do not respond to your prod within 24 hours, you will be replaced. Additionally, if I have to prod you more than three times, you will be replaced.
24] If you know that you will have limited access to the game for more than a few days, please let me know either in the thread or via PM.

Communication with the Moderator:

25] I may be pretty close to perfect, but I do still make mistakes every now and then. If you notice an error with the vote counts, deadlines, or anything else related to the game, please let me know and I will correct the issue.
26] I will not answer any role-related questions in the game thread. If you have any questions about your role, the (theoretical) roles of any other players in the game, or (theoretical) role interactions, send me a PM. Do not try to trick me into confirming a player's role. I will not be amused.
27] If you need to get my attention, just include @Mod or @Boon in your post. Also, bolding will help catch my eye.

Miscellaneous:

28] Scum teams may or may not have day talk. You can check on the BooneyToonz Checklist at the bottom of the BooneyToonz Guidelines post.
29] If you have any problems with another player, send me a PM and I will do my best to resolve the issue.
30] If a player is mod-killed during the Day phase, then that Day will end immediately.
31] My color is Purple (#800080) DON’T USE IT.

32] The flavor text is for entertainment purposes only. Analyze it at your own risk.
33] Do not ask me to mod-kill, force-replace, or discipline any other player in the game. That is my decision to make, not yours.
34] As the moderator, my word is final. Please respect my instructions and my decisions.
35] I reserve the right to change these rules during the game if necessary. If this happens, I will inform everybody of the rule change in the thread.
36] In addition to these rules, all site-wide rules also apply.
37] Claiming color code, timestamps, spelling, or any other form of non-public information is prohibited.
38] If the game happens to have multiple scum factions, I will play the game out through. If only scum remain, and all scum end up dying or all living on the final night, the game will be a joint win between scum factions. Basically, I will not play an extra night if scum come in to the day in a 1-1 or a 1-1-1 situation. The normal mafia win conditions would come into play prior to the night happening, so it would become a joint win at the point. If town lives in the 1-1-1 situation, the night will play out if it isn't an auto win.
39] Go ahead. Find a loophole in my rules. Abuse of a loophole may end with a mod-kill.
40] I live in California, and have Pacific Standard Time.
40] You may notice that this is a second Rule 40. I am the mod. I have the right to do this because in the end, what I say goes.

Sample Vanilla Townie:

41] At least one person will receive this PM.

Welcome, [insert player name here], you are a
Vanilla Townie

Abilities:

• During the day, you can vote and talk
• You do nothing special.

Win condition:

You win when all threats to the town have been eliminated and there is at least one town player alive.

Game thread is here. Confirm by replying to this PM with your role name.
Last edited by Boonskiies on Tue Apr 09, 2019 8:10 am, edited 2 times in total.
"Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2 (ISO) » Fri Dec 14, 2018 7:41 am

Post by Boonskiies »

()_+_) Game Specific Mechanics ()_+_)

This game has a few special mechanics that will help spice the game up.

Confessional Threads• We're on a competitive game show, aren't we? Every single player, or one per hydra, will have a unique individual
Confessionals Thread
. Any votes or night actions used in this game are to be activated from within this thread. There will be an end of the day vote count with timestamps for all the votes. Good thing I have a Duck of a Production Assistant that works for no pay to keep up with this, amirite? This means that there will be no voting in the main game thread, to further push the Reality Show with Confessionals feel. You may still use the vote tags.

Day Representatives• Because of the
Confessionals Thread
mechanic, there will be
players per day chosen to be the
Day Representatives
. At the beginning of each Round (Day), these players will be posted upon the opening Day post. These players can VOTE: End Day. If 3 out of the 4 vote to end the day, then the day will end. Players will have until Twilight ends to cast their votes in their
Confessionals Thread
Plurality Lynch Rule
will come into play, and there will be a final vote count placed in the thread to end the day. I won't be explaining how the
Day Representatives
are chosen, but throughout the game, it will become obvious. There will still be the natural deadline for the game, and
Plurality Lynch Rule
will still come into play.

BOONus Rounds• Along with the night phase, there will be the
BOONus Rounds
. When there are more than
players alive,
9 players
will be chosen for this, more than
6 players
, and more than
players alive,
3 players
. These
BOONus Rounds
will give potential
Prizes
to players, which you can then choose to keep for yourself, or
anonymously
give to other players. To make it fair,
PRIORITY
will be given to players who have not been involved in these rounds as the game goes on.

Commentary• During the game, there will be
Commentating
created by
Boonskiies
and
The Worst
. This will be extremely obvious when it happens, and is there to add an "In Game Random Event" feel. This is predetermined. This is chosen in a way to not compromise anyone, giving simple setup design hints, generally.

• As always, every
BooneyToonz
game will follow the
BooneyToonz Guidelines
, which there is a link to the Discussion page down below in the Guidelines.
Last edited by Boonskiies on Tue Dec 18, 2018 11:31 am, edited 11 times in total.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #3 (ISO) » Fri Dec 14, 2018 7:41 am

Post by Boonskiies »

,.-~*´¨¯¨`*·~-.¸ BooneyToonz Guidelines ,.-~*´¨¯¨`*·~-.¸

The BooneyToonz series was created to play with unique and interesting roles specifically in the old Normal queue. My goal with all BooneyToonz games was to create unique normal setups with potentially new and unheard of variant roles or an innovative concept without overstepping the boundary of normal game limits or mechanics, however with the change of Normal game guidelines in 2018, this meant the BooneyToonz series would no longer stay true to itself within the Normal queue.

However, the concept of guidelines within a game adds another layer to the game, and my goal is to push that idea to its maximum limits. Don't get the wrong idea; this series is NOT about making a game with a bunch of strong power roles or a role madness game within a normal game. There may very well be as little as one power role, or even none at all. I have mimicked and tweaked the old Normal queue guidelines, and added some twists to it to give it a more personalized feel, and allow myself, and potentially other mods who'd like to run a BooneyToonz game, to show our creativity.

()_+_)
Boonskiies
()_-_)

If you want more information on the BooneyToonz series, HERE is the Discussion thread.

• Bunyip has moved to the RoleBook. Willbooster has been added to the Boon Bank. Named Townie has been added to the RoleBook.

Guidelines Key:

BooneyToonz Rolebook: Any Roles.
Boon Bank: 1 role.
Variants: 1 variant for mini, 2 variants for large. These variants can be an additional Boon Bank role.
ContraBoon'd: Never acceptable.

(¯`·._.·(¯`·._.·(¯`·._.· BooneyToonz RoleBook ·._.·´¯)·._.·´¯)·._.·´¯)

These roles are free game. Any of these roles are acceptable within the BooneyToonz games. This mostly coincides with the Normal Queue.

Town Only

Vanilla Townie, Friendly Neighbor, Innocent Child, Mason, Miller, Named Townie, Super Saint, Vigilante, Vengeful,

Mafia Only

Mafia Goon, Traitor

Any Alignment

Babysitter, Bunyip, Commuter, Cop, Detective, Doctor, Follower, Fruit Vendor, Gunsmith, Hider, Jack of All Trades, Jailkeeper, Motion Detector, Neapolitan, Neighbor, Neighborizer, Psychologist, Roleblocker, Rolecop, Rolestopper, Tracker, Universal Backup, Vanilla Cop, Visitor, Voyeur, Watcher

Third Party

Serial killer

Modifiers

Ascetic, Backup, Bulletproof, Enabler, Macho, Neighbor, Non-Consecutive Night, Weak, X-Shot, Ninja, Compulsive, Loyal, Disloyal, Loud, Informed, Activate, Strongman, Night Specific (Any form, Even/Odd/Novice included)

(¯`·._.·(¯`·._.·(¯`·._.· Boon Bank ·._.·´¯)·._.·´¯)·._.·´¯)

These roles are roles that have been seen before, but are not free reign. One of these roles is acceptable, if more are used, they will take the spot of a variant role.

Symbiotic
Credit: Boonskiies
Spoiler:
During the first night of the game, you must target someone by PM'ing the mod. This action cannot be prevented by any means. If this person is ever successfully targeted for a night kill, you will be killed in their place. If you and your target are not of the same alignment, all investigative actions that are targeted towards you or your target will fail. In other words, you and your target will be ascetic for investigative roles only. You will not be informed of this.

Enchantress
Spoiler:
Every night, you may target a player. You will force that player to commute, meaning any actions performed by or targeting your target will fail. If your target is not aligned with town, you will also commute during the night. You will not be informed of this. If you were to be roleblocked, your action will not go through.

StickyFruit Vendor
Spoiler:
At night, you will give your target a "Sticky Fruit". They will be informed that they have received a Sticky Fruit, but not who they received it from, nor what it does. They will only be informed that they may pass it along the following night. Any player given a Sticky Fruit will be immune to all actions, EXCEPT for killing actions, the night they receive the fruit.

Cleric
Credit: Assemblerotws
Spoiler:
Each night, you may visit a player and give them a blessing. They will know that you, the Cleric, blessed them, and you will know whether or not the blessing succeeded. If you bless someone not aligned with the Town, that player will be roleblocked, but you will die.

Willbooster
Credit: Gamma Emerald
Spoiler:
Each night, you may target a player to make them immune to one roleblock.

❚█══█❚ ContraBoon'd ❚█══█❚

These are roles that are never allowed, not even as a variant role.

Non-Sane Cop, Blank Vig, Non-Sane or Quack Doctor, Cultist, Jester, Mafia Mason, Vanillaizer, Beloved Princess, Governor, Godfather, Percentage

{இ}ڿڰۣ-ڰۣ~— BooneyToonz Checklist {இ}ڿڰۣ-ڰۣ~—

Here is a quick key to this specific BooneyToonz game.

The BooneyToonz Checklist
Scum day talk?
Yes / No /
May or May Not

Multitasking Scum?
Yes /
No
/ May or May Not
Does flavor have an effect?
Yes
/ No / May or May Not - (Don't worry, it'll be EXTREMELY OBVIOUS and will be at face value, so it won't require any extra work to figure out.)
Unique Mechanic?
Yes
/ No / May or May Not
Multiball?
Yes /
No
/ May or May Not
Last edited by Boonskiies on Fri Dec 14, 2018 8:31 pm, edited 5 times in total.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #4 (ISO) » Fri Dec 14, 2018 7:41 am

Post by Boonskiies »

All Role PM's have been sent out.

Game will begin when 18/23 slots have confirmed.
Last edited by Boonskiies on Fri Dec 14, 2018 10:11 am, edited 1 time in total.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #5 (ISO) » Fri Dec 14, 2018 7:41 am

Post by Boonskiies »

-

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #6 (ISO) » Fri Dec 14, 2018 7:42 am

Post by Boonskiies »

-

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #7 (ISO) » Fri Dec 14, 2018 12:59 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Sure can’t wait for this to get started. I’m getting paid waaaaaaayyyy too much for just standing here. HAHAHAHAHA. Yo, Ducky, where’s that coffee I ordered?

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #8 (ISO) » Fri Dec 14, 2018 1:11 pm

Post by the worst »

.....?!

oh right yeah sure coming right up! :shifty: :D
Last edited by Boonskiies on Fri Dec 14, 2018 1:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
who's scum? i haven't read up yet but like, it's me
--
intermittent v/la until late march
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #9 (ISO) » Fri Dec 14, 2018 1:12 pm

Post by the worst »

Code: Select all

{
      {   }
       }_{ __{
    .-{   }   }-.
   (   }     {   )
   |`-.._____..-'|
   |             ;--.
   |            (__  \
   |             | )  )
   |             |/  /
   |             /  /  
   |            (  /
   \             y'
    `-.._____..-'
--
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #10 (ISO) » Fri Dec 14, 2018 1:13 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

This is much too hot. I need a new one. Can’t hire good help these days...
Oh, DUCK!!! Are all the preparations set? I need to look absolutely perfect for when we go live!

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Elsa Jay
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Chaos and Confusion
Pronoun: He or She. Idc.

Post Post #11 (ISO) » Fri Dec 14, 2018 1:15 pm

Post by Elsa Jay »

The mod already told me your roles guys, so you can post them in the chat already.
I made a GTKAS. Go shitpost in it if you want. It's very lonely.

"Even when I leave mafia and play an entirely different game I can't escape you you menace." - North/Wenya
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #12 (ISO) » Fri Dec 14, 2018 1:15 pm

Post by the worst »

Man yeah these
suckers
lovely contestants have no idea what they're in for.. :twisted:

you're getting paid for this? :c
--
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #13 (ISO) » Fri Dec 14, 2018 1:17 pm

Post by the worst »

In post 10, Boonskiies wrote:
This is much too hot. I need a new one. Can’t hire good help these days...
Oh, DUCK!!! Are all the preparations set? I need to look absolutely perfect for when we go live!
RIGHT of course! One extra hot skinny soy macchiato but LESS HOT coming right up!

And don't worry sir, you're looking on point.
Last edited by Boonskiies on Fri Dec 14, 2018 1:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
--
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #14 (ISO) » Fri Dec 14, 2018 1:17 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Oh, DUCK!!! One more thing...Are you as excited as I am...?

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Elsa Jay
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Chaos and Confusion

Post Post #15 (ISO) » Fri Dec 14, 2018 1:18 pm

Post by Elsa Jay »

Tfw you are interrupting the mod and do-mods stchik but they gotta ignore you.
Almost Chara
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #16 (ISO) » Fri Dec 14, 2018 1:22 pm

Post by Almost Chara »

OMG! This is the role of my dreams. I have always wanted to play this role. Thank you thank you thank you my dear mod. I couldn't have asked for more. <3

~You know who (Hint for those who don't: It ain't Chara) :P
[
wiki
] hydra of
Almost50
and
Chara
[
Win:Loss
]
T 2:2
S 1:1
3P 1:0
Elsa Jay
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Chaos and Confusion

Post Post #17 (ISO) » Fri Dec 14, 2018 1:25 pm

Post by Elsa Jay »

In post 16, Almost Chara wrote:OMG! This is the role of my dreams. I have always wanted to play this role. Thank you thank you thank you my dear mod. I couldn't have asked for more. <3

~You know who (Hint for those who don't: It ain't Chara) :P
Perhaps Seventy?
I made a GTKAS. Go shitpost in it if you want. It's very lonely.

"Even when I leave mafia and play an entirely different game I can't escape you you menace." - North/Wenya
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #18 (ISO) » Fri Dec 14, 2018 1:27 pm

Post by the worst »

In post 9, the worst wrote:

Code: Select all

_______
    .--       --.
   (             )
   |`-.._____..-'|
   |             ;--.
   |            (__  \
   |             | )  )
   |             |/  /
   |             /  /  
   |            (  /
   \             y'
    `-.._____..-'
#nailedit
--
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She/It

Post Post #19 (ISO) » Fri Dec 14, 2018 1:27 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I hope everyone is ready for some excitement! I know I am!
<Embrace The Void>

My pronouns are she and it, please respect that. I don't mind the occasional slip.
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #20 (ISO) » Fri Dec 14, 2018 1:29 pm

Post by the worst »

In post 14, Boonskiies wrote:
Oh, DUCK!!! One more thing...Are you as excited as I am...?
I am but uh.. are all these contestants meant to be running around yet...? sheesh
Last edited by Boonskiies on Fri Dec 14, 2018 1:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
--
Elsa Jay
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Chaos and Confusion

Post Post #21 (ISO) » Fri Dec 14, 2018 1:30 pm

Post by Elsa Jay »

You may not see it Gamma, but you just collected 3 votes in my confessional. Who casted those 3 votes may suprise you.
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #22 (ISO) » Fri Dec 14, 2018 1:31 pm

Post by the worst »

Ah well, I'm sure nobody realises there are 5 contestants scheming with each other to share the win.. :shifty: gonna be interesting to see how long it takes em to work it out.
--
Elsa Jay
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Chaos and Confusion

Post Post #23 (ISO) » Fri Dec 14, 2018 1:32 pm

Post by Elsa Jay »

I'm sensing an annoying Duck spoilering the show. Sigh. He's the worst.
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #24 (ISO) » Fri Dec 14, 2018 1:32 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 22, the worst wrote:
Ah well, I'm sure nobody realises there are 5 contestants scheming with each other to share the win.. :shifty: gonna be interesting to see how long it takes em to work it out.
DUCK!!! That is classified information!! Oh well, only Elsa Jay, Almost Chara, and Gamma Emerald saw. Who’d believe them anyways? Who’s to say they aren’t the ones scheming?

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”