Post by The Last Knight »

• Emperor flippyNips
    • Alonzo
    Mcqueen
    Xtoxm

If there is a bullet point,
    that means they have voted
    to end day.
Since we have Alonzo already voting to end the day and flippyNips threatening to do the same, it seems we are pretty close to ending this early. So unless you want the scum to be able to coordinate a vote, I think it would behoove us to collaborate and find a decent person to lynch, and soon.

(I'll go find Ramcius's vote then)
Last edited by Boonskiies on Tue Dec 18, 2018 4:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Elsa Jay
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Chaos and Confusion
Pronoun: He or She. Idc.

Post Post #901 (ISO) » Tue Dec 18, 2018 3:33 pm

Post by Elsa Jay »

Because it's not important to reveal that yet. I'll keep the benefit that the mod gave us all to use, thank you very much.
Emperors New Groove
Emperors New Groove
Goon
Emperors New Groove
Goon
Goon

Post Post #902 (ISO) » Tue Dec 18, 2018 3:36 pm

Post by Emperors New Groove »

In post 901, Elsa Jay wrote:Because it's not important to reveal that yet. I'll keep the benefit that the mod gave us all to use, thank you very much.
Do you know the alignment of the Day Reps? Do you have any clue of the vote count?

I'm not sure why you think it's good for everyone to have less info rather than more. Explain a bit more...thank you very much.
The Last Knight
The Last Knight
Goon
The Last Knight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #903 (ISO) » Tue Dec 18, 2018 3:38 pm

In post 851, Ramcius wrote:Lynching random person and having short D1 is bad

Lynching you will give info, you have quite a bit of interactions and it will reduce pool for scum to hide
I don't think this is a hard vote on Elsa, IMHO. Just a threat at best.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #904 (ISO) » Tue Dec 18, 2018 3:41 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

Elsa is my first townread
Page 37. Not bad

@knight, pls change not voting category to unknown. You are putting fake claims in everyone's mouth. Thanx.
Smooth as silk when he's scum, and very much capable of running things from behind the scenes while appearing to be doing minimal effort. - Almost50
Xtoxm is consistently great - Shosin
you were the only wolf i townread at endgame - the worst
Elsa Jay
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Chaos and Confusion

Post Post #905 (ISO) » Tue Dec 18, 2018 3:41 pm

Post by Elsa Jay »

I literally linked post 840 where he says "I'm trying to lynch my biggest scumread" to me. That's more then an implication at this point.
The Last Knight
The Last Knight
Goon
The Last Knight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #906 (ISO) » Tue Dec 18, 2018 3:43 pm

In post 900, The Last Knight wrote:Since we have Alonzo already voting to end the day and flippyNips threatening to do the same, it seems we are pretty close to ending this early. So unless you want the scum to be able to coordinate a vote, I think it would behoove us to collaborate and find a decent person to lynch, and soon.

(I'll go find Ramcius's vote then)
In post 901, Elsa Jay wrote:Because it's not important to reveal that yet. I'll keep the benefit that the mod gave us all to use, thank you very much.
Something I forgot to mention in this explanation was this: if the alignment of either of the two remaining day reps ends up being scum, then they have a much bigger benefit than any town right now by ending the day while everyone still has one vote apiece. If we town can get someone to agree on, then we can at least outnumber the scum.

DrewVa mentioned that we need 12/23 to get a lynch, but that's not actually true. Because we have secret voting, the lynch just goes to whoever has the most votes, even if it is as few as 5 - or 2 - votes.
The Last Knight
The Last Knight
Goon
The Last Knight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #907 (ISO) » Tue Dec 18, 2018 3:45 pm

In post 904, Xtoxm wrote:Elsa is my first townread
Page 37. Not bad

@knight, pls change not voting category to unknown. You are putting fake claims in everyone's mouth. Thanx.
I was just c+p a template. Not trying to make claims about that. Fair point though. Feel free to edit and post in the future. I'll be more aware of it from now on.
Elsa Jay
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Chaos and Confusion

Post Post #908 (ISO) » Tue Dec 18, 2018 3:46 pm

Post by Elsa Jay »

If everyone ends up with 1/2 votes, then whoever got those votes first is the one who dies, as the moderator explains. Is it wrong to see who jumped tje gun and voted immediately in that case?
Emperors New Groove
Emperors New Groove
Goon
Emperors New Groove
Goon
Goon

Post Post #909 (ISO) » Tue Dec 18, 2018 3:48 pm

In post 908, Elsa Jay wrote:If everyone ends up with 1/2 votes, then whoever got those votes first is the one who dies, as the moderator explains. Is it wrong to see who jumped tje gun and voted immediately in that case?
Why would that be AI?
The Last Knight
The Last Knight
Goon
The Last Knight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #910 (ISO) » Tue Dec 18, 2018 3:50 pm

That's all the more reason to talk and prevent that from happening.
Elsa Jay
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Chaos and Confusion

Post Post #911 (ISO) » Tue Dec 18, 2018 3:51 pm

Post by Elsa Jay »

Because if you voted day 2 or 3 IRL and it pops up to show that with the timestamp, clearly something was up. Obviously an exaggeration, but seeing who voted first reveals an agenda a bit. Or it shows you are very stubborn.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #912 (ISO) » Tue Dec 18, 2018 3:52 pm

Post by RCEnigma »

In post 884, The Last Knight wrote:
In post 88, RCEnigma wrote:Hmm, I have reason to believe drewva pulled scum.
In post 89, RCEnigma wrote:Maybe not scum, but she isn't town.
This is RCE scum reading DrewVa based on a quote from a different game. RCE based this off of a rule slip only scum would know.

In post 95, RCEnigma wrote:
In post 92, Elsa Jay wrote:
In post 89, RCEnigma wrote:Maybe not scum, but she isn't town.
*They say in a game confirmed to not have Multiball and hinted on page 1 to possibly have 5 scum.*
I would have had to read the rules to know that.
And then claimed not to have read the rules to begin with. Could be playing coy, but it seems like a tonal slip to me.
In post 371, RCEnigma wrote:I'm not scumreading drewva. I'm semi-content with what I got out of it. I like Bef pushing there even if it was based on miscommunication. They are both just town here Imo.
Now, unless this is based on a discussion about the ruleslip in question, RCEnigma abandons the DrewVa non-town read with little clarification. Please expand on this if you like, but in your ISO I was unable to find good reason for this change in allegiance.
In post 380, RCEnigma wrote:No it's a combination of the omgus read, presenting scumreads on myself and bef as serious reads then backing off when Bef gained support (or at least townreads), and then reverting back to "none of that is serious I'm still RVSing".

It all wreaks of cautious scum and I'm calling back on it.
This is RCEnigma accusing me of what I identified above as a very similar series of actions. Either he is a hypocrite or is scum himself.

I have already explained why I changed views on BEF (me not liking the semantic approach but also finding it too specific to be fake). Would you mind going into detail as to why you read me as scum other than your own "omgus" argument against me?
In post 667, RCEnigma wrote:
In post 664, Nero Cain wrote:I had wanted to talk about something that I felt was semi-important but I forgot earlier so here we go.

I don't think Alonzo is necessarily scummy for wanting to end the day @ p30. Like, he seems genuine that he's just behind but the stopping the thread a little prematurely is nearsighted.

I think artificially extending the day beyond useful discussion is p anti-town but as long as it's fruitful it's not much of a big deal. I think the strength of this mechanic is that we can vote the scum without them knowing we are voting them...unless we say so. The only minor drawback is we can't really coordinate a lynch. I could do unofficial vote counts if we wanted to do them or we could just vote whomever in our threads and just see how that works.
I agree with this actually. I know I'm going to get scumread for saying we should use day 1 as a test day. I think in regards to how we want to handle votes/votecounts it should be a test day.
And then this statement basically agrees with all of my own points about who I have decided to vote for so far.

Now, don't go saying that me defending myself is inherently scummy here...
How is it a slip only scum would know if it was based on towns wincon?

Sure not reading the rules is a tonal slip, whatever that is.
Bef pushing got drewva to town tell when my approach couldn't. Why is that still an issue you for you 20+ pages later?

Based on the 1 post since the last time I gave the read, to which you only responded to one part of the read conveniently. Sure when I've got a bit of time.

The misrepping is still present.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #913 (ISO) » Tue Dec 18, 2018 3:53 pm

Post by RCEnigma »

In post 911, Elsa Jay wrote:Because if you voted day 2 or 3 IRL and it pops up to show that with the timestamp, clearly something was up. Obviously an exaggeration, but seeing who voted first reveals an agenda a bit. Or it shows you are very stubborn.
So...either/or. Which is NAI...
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #914 (ISO) » Tue Dec 18, 2018 3:53 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

In post 907, The Last Knight wrote:
In post 904, Xtoxm wrote:Elsa is my first townread
Page 37. Not bad

I was just c+p a template. Not trying to make claims about that. Fair point though. Feel free to edit and post in the future. I'll be more aware of it from now on.
No worries bro.
Will do if/When I want to participate in that
Smooth as silk when he's scum, and very much capable of running things from behind the scenes while appearing to be doing minimal effort. - Almost50
Xtoxm is consistently great - Shosin
you were the only wolf i townread at endgame - the worst
Emperors New Groove
Emperors New Groove
Goon
Emperors New Groove
Goon
Goon

Post Post #915 (ISO) » Tue Dec 18, 2018 3:54 pm

In post 911, Elsa Jay wrote:Because if you voted day 2 or 3 IRL and it pops up to show that with the timestamp, clearly something was up. Obviously an exaggeration, but seeing who voted first reveals an agenda a bit. Or it shows you are very stubborn.
I don't agree. It's hard to make any good AI interpretation from votes without more info. A straight flip of votes leads to nothing but speculation since it can't be explained in the immediate.
Elsa Jay
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Chaos and Confusion

Post Post #916 (ISO) » Tue Dec 18, 2018 3:57 pm

Post by Elsa Jay »

Yeah, I said RCE was more likely to be scum earlier because I liked TLK more at that time, but considering he ignored Ramcius point blank saying he was trying to lynch me, and he is trying to guide the lynch, he may possibly be partners with Ramcius.

Clearly you all don't like the idea of someone only having 2/3 votes dying, so lets bring up TLK and RCE again.

TLK literally scrounging for the votes is a way for scum to reestablish controll and take out the factor of the game that scare them.
Almost Chara
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #917 (ISO) » Tue Dec 18, 2018 4:18 pm

Post by Almost Chara »

Trying to catch up.. doing some ISO skimming.. who is Formerfish??

~The older head (but not necessarily the wiser)
[
wiki
] hydra of
Almost50
and
Chara
[
Win:Loss
]
T 2:2
S 1:1
3P 1:0
Almost Chara
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #918 (ISO) » Tue Dec 18, 2018 4:21 pm

Post by Almost Chara »

Also the mod has just told us... what? Oh, ok... well he told us nothing. hey man why didn't you tell me not to say that when you told me that? What? Mic is still on?? SHIT!
[
wiki
] hydra of
Almost50
and
Chara
[
Win:Loss
]
T 2:2
S 1:1
3P 1:0
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #919 (ISO) » Tue Dec 18, 2018 4:26 pm

Post by RCEnigma »

In post 916, Elsa Jay wrote:Yeah, I said RCE was more likely to be scum earlier because I liked TLK more at that time, but considering he ignored Ramcius point blank saying he was trying to lynch me, and he is trying to guide the lynch, he may possibly be partners with Ramcius.

Clearly you all don't like the idea of someone only having 2/3 votes dying, so lets bring up TLK and RCE again.

TLK literally scrounging for the votes is a way for scum to reestablish controll and take out the factor of the game that scare them.
I have a post on this idea but it's a wall that's been passed over, but yeah I agree and this page bumped Elsa towards town for me.
The Last Knight
The Last Knight
Goon
The Last Knight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #920 (ISO) » Tue Dec 18, 2018 4:38 pm

I'm just not trying to add Ramcius to a list that didn't know exist before he quit for the day.
Elsa Jay
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Chaos and Confusion

Post Post #921 (ISO) » Tue Dec 18, 2018 4:42 pm

Post by Elsa Jay »

Why not? Why not account for where his vote is if your trying to lead where we should lynch? What's the point of your unofficial VC if you don't put someone literally telling people I'm the top scumread as voting for me?
The Last Knight
The Last Knight
Goon
The Last Knight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #922 (ISO) » Tue Dec 18, 2018 4:45 pm

I ISO'd Ramcius to see and then reread it in context. But he has not. Consented to voting in any official way. Everyone else has acknowledged the list or given a recognized form of voting. I honestly don't know why you're so upset about me being less willing to put a lynch vote on you. Unless you want to be lynched, my queen?
Elsa Jay
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Chaos and Confusion

Post Post #923 (ISO) » Tue Dec 18, 2018 4:55 pm

Post by Elsa Jay »

I want you to use common sense and assume that if I'm his top scumread, AND he tried to lynch me just now, that his vote is on me. How hard is that to do?

You don't need his 'consent' to put his vote anywhere. His vote is where it is and context clues point to me. You don't just try to hide his vote on me because it implicates you are trying to help him get out the spotlight and cover for him.
The Last Knight
The Last Knight
Goon
The Last Knight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #924 (ISO) » Tue Dec 18, 2018 5:02 pm

Okay. But why don't you just post it? I'm just doing it to keep track for the rest of us townies. This is helpful for anyone who has decided to be open with their vote. Anyone at all, really. Don't get mad at me if you have also decided not add to the list.

Frankly, I found only that Ramcius wanted you dead but never felt that he wanted to vote for you.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”