Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3800 (ISO) » Thu Jan 10, 2019 5:29 am

Post by Nev and Max »

So this is almost entirely one head, with the other making a spot appearance from time to time.
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3801 (ISO) » Thu Jan 10, 2019 6:00 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 3798, BrightEyedFish wrote:I'm still waiting for more Una catch-up posts.
We have only a bit more than 4 days left and Una was pretty far behind
Thanos
Thanos
Goon
Thanos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3802 (ISO) » Thu Jan 10, 2019 6:41 am

Post by Thanos »

VOTE: nev
BrightEyedFish
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3803 (ISO) » Thu Jan 10, 2019 6:49 am

Post by BrightEyedFish »

In post 3801, Ramcius wrote:
In post 3798, BrightEyedFish wrote:I'm still waiting for more Una catch-up posts.
We have only a bit more than 4 days left and Una was pretty far behind
I know. I've pretty much made up my mind for my vote today.
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3804 (ISO) » Thu Jan 10, 2019 6:59 am

Post by UnaBombaH »

Ran into some IRL problems outside of work, but I'm back to reading now.
I also have the day off tomorrow, meaning that I'll be fully caught up within the next ~12 or so hours.
"If Unah’s scum, consider me a random $20 on the ground, cuz I am pocketed."
-Flavor Leaf to scum!Una
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3805 (ISO) » Thu Jan 10, 2019 7:05 am

Post by RCEnigma »

Well I have no idea when the deadline is, so that's good. Maybe.
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3806 (ISO) » Thu Jan 10, 2019 7:07 am

Post by DrewVa »

In post 3805, RCEnigma wrote:Well I have no idea when the deadline is, so that's good. Maybe.
In post 2403, Boonskiies wrote:
Day 2 Representatives
These 4 people will be responsible for ending the day phase. They just have to vote to end the day. When 3 of the 4 of them do, the day will end, or whenever the countdown times out. Plurality Lynch Rule applies, meaning whoever has the most votes at the end of the day, will be the lynch. You will vote within your private thread. Good luck, and have fun.

Davesaz
Ramcius
DrewVa (Nancy Drew 39/DVa)
Karmeleon

(expired on 2019-01-14 18:00:00)
on
January 14th, 2019.
Show
Hydra of DVa and Nancy Drew 39

HAPPY FESTIVUS
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3807 (ISO) » Thu Jan 10, 2019 7:08 am

Post by mcqueen »

Well seeing as how I have 4-5 votes off memory (CD, ENG, profii, Xtoxm, and possibly Nero), I am gonna go ahead and claim. I’m VT
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3808 (ISO) » Thu Jan 10, 2019 8:47 am

Post by UnaBombaH »

In post 779, DrewVa wrote:Yep, Nero is definitely obvtown this game. I also think you and Xtoxm are town as well.
Nero, Xtoxmaxmux AND mcqueen.
I'm thinking at least one too many.
In post 795, profii wrote:Alonzo - have your peers said much about ending the day or not? Are they waiting for anything in particular to happen?
Is this profii playing at something, or..?
In post 810, Elsa Jay wrote:I'm a Queen. Coronation amd everything. Nobody remembers that fact for some reason.
While this is Elsas "gimmick", I still dislike townbinning anyone who refuses to provide nothing but..well..gimmick-things.
Elsas ISO so far hasn't been much else.
In post 814, Alonzo wrote:Gamma, Elsa, Drewva, Max n Ned and Ultimate Lurkers are fine Lynches for today.

Change my mind.
Disagree with MaxNed and Ultimate Liars.
I think that latter slot should never be a D1 lynch..yet Kokichi should always be lynched by D4.. :nerd:
In post 815, RCEnigma wrote:TLK cuz scum
Profii probably, doesn't seem townie to me this game.
+
In post 816, RCEnigma wrote:Overall though I don't have good scumreads and it's not even that there are a ton of people being town.
Especially that last part hits home with me so far.
Not many actual "scumlocks" but even less solid townreads - only the few I've been mentioning.
In post 833, RCEnigma wrote:Ahh yes I do. Profii is a more vocal/involved player as town in my opinion. He's been present sure but his early game consisted of recommending ways to bring a votecount in that just seemed of to me for a few reasons:

1.) This setup disadvantages town due to the lack of votecount but I would argue it disadvantages Scum even more which leads to point #

2.) A votecount would be nice to have but not necessary. Town can likely coordinate without it. With it present it makes it easier for scum to spread their votes and town blend or throw of votecounts. Which is unfortunate because I think Profii is strong at VCA but not a part of my scum read. Overall I think scum can't afford to look too coordinated or they risk sticking out and that kind of weakens their sway on lynches.
Good thoughts from RCE. This might be the slot I'm most conflicted about.
Might even be a building case of paranoia.
Would be my first target for an investigation.
In post 843, BrightEyedFish wrote:
In post 838, Theta Alpine wrote: i will agree that fish and rce seem like scum
What makes us "seem" like scum?
While my predecessor didn't word his reasonings for "why", his reads appear to have been similar to mine and at least I have tried to make a point of wording my reasoning throughout the way.
So I hope you'll read this long and dull catchup of mine and maybe then engage me in a discussion.
-Flavor Leaf to scum!Una
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3809 (ISO) » Thu Jan 10, 2019 9:19 am

Post by RCEnigma »

In post 3808, UnaBombaH wrote:Good thoughts from RCE. This might be the slot I'm most conflicted about.
I get this a lot wether I'm passive, aggressive, or a combination of the two. I think its just me as a person.
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3810 (ISO) » Thu Jan 10, 2019 9:48 am

Post by profii »

Una

@3808

I never read the rules properly in any games I play - I give them a skim and let the players fill me in with anything pertinent - I assumed the day reps had a PT but was wrong
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3811 (ISO) » Thu Jan 10, 2019 10:13 am

Post by Ramcius »

Hm, Mc still my second lynch choice, after TLK. DrewVa off the table for me, no, I'm not started TR them or anything, I just want them around to give us vig's name, if our designated vig target doesn't die (I still think vig shot should be decided by us and not left on vig's conscience) and vig doesn't come up to explain.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3812 (ISO) » Thu Jan 10, 2019 10:51 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3783, mcqueen wrote:Your push on me for defending EFN is still bad. I've explained multiple times why I did, but you choose to accept it as scummy and no other way. It's clear no matter how I respond you'll always have an issue with it.
It's scumhunting bro. I mean sure, there's the possibility that you are town that thought the EFN wagon was bad. I've defended scum as town before. *shrugz* It happens. But there's also plenty of scum motivation to do so and it seems like you mostly ignored the reason why he was getting ran up.

In post 3783, mcqueen wrote:But you made 5 posts on Day 2 before that happened, and others after, BEFORE mentioning me, only AFTER others moved their vote onto me. I defended EFN on Day 1 so if you really had an issue with it, something would have and should have been said at the start of Day 2. You're using it to bandwagon me, that's all.
have you even
LOOKED
@ those 5 posts? is part of my failed catchup and the rest are sparring with Ram. What reads am I talking about? Though is kinda important. I'm fussing @ Ram for trying to sway from the FN wagon. Do you really think I'd not feel the same towards you? And I think your incredulousness @ the situation seems fake. The rest of my posts were catching up from those 8 pages that I missed while I was MIA and still not talking about my reads. TBF, your job as scum IS to discredit me and you are doing just that.

In post 3783, mcqueen wrote:it's still a plausible case and BEF pushing it is possibly jumping the gun, but not dumb.
there's no correlation between the winners and day reps. Scum could have used their day rep ability thingy but that's just tin foily.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #3813 (ISO) » Thu Jan 10, 2019 11:06 am

Post by PenguinPower »

So, yeah, Ari is out. Just me now.
<(") | (")>
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #3814 (ISO) » Thu Jan 10, 2019 11:20 am

Post by Xtoxm »

Ari :c
how come
Smooth as silk when he's scum, and very much capable of running things from behind the scenes while appearing to be doing minimal effort. - Almost50
Xtoxm is consistently great - Shosin
you were the only wolf i townread at endgame - the worst
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3815 (ISO) » Thu Jan 10, 2019 11:36 am

Post by UnaBombaH »

In post 870, Something_Smart wrote:I am really unhappy with this voting mechanic. I feel like it's impossible to see anything substantial that's going on.
I subbed into this Mastina game called "Mod is Mafia"... :shifty:
The mod was allowed to edit posts and even fully delete them to benefit Mafia.
It was one of my worst performances catching up, simply because it was impossible to catch up! :lol:
In post 873, Almost Chara wrote:Has Chara been doing anything productive of late? If nor, I suggest we lynch their slot.
Was wondering where your posts have been.
After all, I think you should be one of the most talented hydras in this game.. :?
In post 898, Elsa Jay wrote:Well he already spoke his peace and said he's done with this day. Why would I out my vote anyway? Seems horrible atm to do that.
This actually finally clicked with me.
Outing the votes is worse if we don't have the "end of day"-vote under control.
Simply because there are two different votes to consider, either and both which might have a scum or two affecting a potential mislynch.
I hope D2 sees town at least trying to coordinate one or both of them.
In post 904, Xtoxm wrote:Elsa is my first townread
Page 37. Not bad
I think this might be Xtoxmuxmax noticing the same thing I just noted.
In post 908, Elsa Jay wrote:If everyone ends up with 1/2 votes, then whoever got those votes first is the one who dies, as the moderator explains. Is it wrong to see who jumped tje gun and voted immediately in that case?
Another VERY GOOD thought. Or at least original.
Just maybe not as useful for solving as you might think.
In post 924, The Last Knight wrote:Okay. But why don't you just post it? I'm just doing it to keep track for the rest of us townies. This is helpful for anyone who has decided to be open with their vote. Anyone at all, really. Don't get mad at me if you have also decided not add to the list.

Frankly, I found only that Ramcius wanted you dead but never felt that he wanted to vote for you.
I've been stuck on this one single post for longer than I propably should.
I do not know what about it pings me.
I'm not even sure why or how.
I'm just stuck trying to interpret the mindset behind it. I think.
In post 930, Almost Chara wrote:Drew bled town, Gamma is towny. Ultimate Liars should be more readable shortly.
the only read here i could really agree with is Elsa, and even then he's Elsa, mr. Always Scummy.
For now, I'll read this as gospel and sort you D2 if you've started to post more yourself.
Wasn't so sure about town!Gamma myself, but will take your word for it for now.
In post 963, Ramcius wrote:Karmeleon, are you trying get 2 MLs for your team? Get me first, then Elsa after my townflip?

I stopped, because I felt Elsa might be really bad town, I don't think scum would admit to not try to progress game and on top hindering our progress with 2 "for fun" scumreads on BEF and Alonso.

You ignoring whole that part, but pointing out pointless afterfight banter as a something susp is laughable

I still want Elsa dead, just to be sure, but scum lynch > PL.

VOTE: Karmeleon
scum!Ramcius would fit nicely with town!Elsa here. Trying to slip into a pocket maybe? :]
All I know is that while I transparently scumread Karmeleon for their earlier posts, Ramcius takes a slice of that cake with the fakest starting lines for a post in this game.
Maybe scumtheater? Could easily explain the forced feeling I got.
In post 1001, davesaz wrote:Despite that, DrewVa is a townlean. Ultimate Liars is a scumlean. Karmeleon townlean. Nero townlean.

Keeping track of things is still a pain without in-thread voting, you don't get the flow info. I'm worried that town will have too little info to go on.
A sub-par attempt to come across as town.
Not saying this was written by scum, per se, but dave is still wasting their one post for posing. Rather than trying to solve or out reads.
In post 1007, davesaz wrote:Don't really understand what Karmeleon is seeing in Ramcius play or vice versa. The back and forth is a bunch of I'm acting town, no you're not I'm acting town. An explanation would help.
..but this is better.
I think what dave is saying here, is that he agrees with my previous assessment.
The passing interaction between Ramcius and Karmeleon feels forcerd.
And I'd go as far as to argue it's not TvT.
Townpoints for dave though.
In post 1024, The Last Knight wrote:C'mon guys, you don't want to vote to lynch me... Not if you're town anyway. Scum can vote for me all they want. Careful of that hammer!
Why write something like this?
Doesn't seem to have anything to decipher.
In post 1033, Ramcius wrote:Karm, Profil, Drew, Gamma want my head suddenly, anyone else interested too?
HERE HERE!
Also something that crossed my mind:
with a scum!Ramcius flip down the road, there's at least one scum in Karm/Profii/Drew/Gamma.
Would explain why scum!Ramcius would make a deal about it. :]
-Flavor Leaf to scum!Una
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3816 (ISO) » Thu Jan 10, 2019 12:41 pm

Post by UnaBombaH »

And this6
-Flavor Leaf to scum!Una
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3817 (ISO) » Thu Jan 10, 2019 12:42 pm

Post by UnaBombaH »

Fck my mouse with sidenumbers to hell
-Flavor Leaf to scum!Una
Alonzo
Alonzo
Mafia Scum
Alonzo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3818 (ISO) » Thu Jan 10, 2019 12:50 pm

Post by Alonzo »

In post 3800, Nev and Max wrote:So this is almost entirely one head, with the other making a spot appearance from time to time.
Your slot is rubbish.
Do something.
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3819 (ISO) » Thu Jan 10, 2019 12:56 pm

Post by UnaBombaH »

OK, I'm officially getting too tired to make a good catchup, since I've reseted two walls already.
All you guys need to know, is that I'm currently at this post:
In post 2351, Xtoxm wrote:
  • Emperor flippyNips
    • Alonzo
    • Mcqueen
    Xtoxm

If there is a bullet point,
    that means they have voted
    to end day.
we didnt have a formed wagon last night
who do you think we had a formed wagon on
3 or 4 claimed votes on someone in a 23p game is near meaningless
..and will finish the rest of my catchup after I've slept. It's 1:40 (AM?) in here, but I have the day off tomorrow so I should be finished soon enough.
With more walls to come once I stop deleting them on accident.
-Flavor Leaf to scum!Una
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3820 (ISO) » Thu Jan 10, 2019 1:04 pm

Post by Nev and Max »

In post 3818, Alonzo wrote:
In post 3800, Nev and Max wrote:So this is almost entirely one head, with the other making a spot appearance from time to time.
Your slot is rubbish.
Do something.
I'm trying. A lot of this shit is just going over my head. I'm more so looking to see who's making an argument I can back.
Alonzo
Alonzo
Mafia Scum
Alonzo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3821 (ISO) » Thu Jan 10, 2019 1:06 pm

Post by Alonzo »

I wanna hang Una for lolz,

change my mind.
Alonzo
Alonzo
Mafia Scum
Alonzo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3822 (ISO) » Thu Jan 10, 2019 1:08 pm

Post by Alonzo »

Also lets swap me and **** so I can be max, and we can hydra up.

MAX are you up for playing alonzo?
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #3823 (ISO) » Thu Jan 10, 2019 1:29 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

In post 3817, UnaBombaH wrote:Fck my mouse with sidenumbers to hell
i feel your pain bro
Smooth as silk when he's scum, and very much capable of running things from behind the scenes while appearing to be doing minimal effort. - Almost50
Xtoxm is consistently great - Shosin
you were the only wolf i townread at endgame - the worst
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3824 (ISO) » Thu Jan 10, 2019 1:43 pm

Post by RCEnigma »

Just realized Dave is still in this game... Learn something new every day. Also think the last part of 3815 has some merit, I doubt slots are going to unvote Ramcius and I guess that's fine but if Ram isn't testing the SS claim -- we could vote within that pool. Ram is outed scum in the event that Lynch flips scum OR the day rep theory proves true.

Alternatively this pool would probably be good for a vig target though I'd personally exclude drewva. While I'm on the topic if the vig wants to shoot tonight they should have a pool that town agrees on and not a specific target. However, town has majority so if they aren't at risk of losing the ability It should probably be holstered.

I'm not sure if gifted abilities have to be used the night after received or if they have any stipulations but a vig isn't necessary yet.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”