BooneyToonz Extravaganza: LAST NIGHT TOMORROW

mcqueen
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: September 16, 2011
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2200  (ISO)  » Fri Dec 28, 2018 3:48 am

    Emperor flippyNips
    • Alonzo
    Mcqueen
    Xtoxm

    If there is a bullet point,
    that means they have voted
    to end day.
In post 2145, The Last Knight wrote:What if I nominated one or two people who I think should vote me? Then if 3 or more people vote for a nomination, then that player should hammer me.

No.
Last edited by Boonskiies on Fri Dec 28, 2018 12:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

mcqueen
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: September 16, 2011
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2201  (ISO)  » Fri Dec 28, 2018 3:57 am

In post 2177, Almost Chara wrote:@The Last Knight:

I'll have you know we have not voted (or even considered voting) you ever during the course of this game. I had you down as my 2nd strongest TR and I've cited post # for it, and Chara agreed with most of my reads (Actually they didn't comment much on my TRs, but we discussed a lynch pool of 7 slots and they came back with 2 TR, 2 SRs & 3 Nulls from those specific 7, so I considered it an agreement we would lynch in 5 of them)

@Nero: I am not going to disclose my reads or our votes. You only get to know who we end up voting by EoD. I'll just tell you that you're not in my bottom 7 (i.e. not at all in our lynch pool).

~A50

Ur not gonna disclose ur reads?? Well someone just hopped on the scumdar....

mcqueen
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: September 16, 2011
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2202  (ISO)  » Fri Dec 28, 2018 4:01 am

In post 2189, DrewVa wrote:
In post 2187, Nero Cain wrote:b/c we get rid of two sketchy slots. I mean, not that I find TLK scummy but there are/were a large # of ppl scumreading him and his role can get rid of another. If I were an SS I'd be more than happy suiciding on someone I scumread and that's what he wants to do so...

Though I kinda don't see us being able to really coordinate this rn.

I'm not seeing the big fuss over ENG. I mean yeah, lurking and being useless are both heads scum game so it's certainly possible but your reaon for scum reading him isn't exactly correct. He's not really tunneling me, He questioned my town read and then when he was challenged he called me townish. So its more of a hedge than a tunnel...not that that makes him that much better. I think if you are deadset on deposing an emperor then EFN is maybe slightly scummier.


VOTE: Flippynips

DVa already voted in our confessional, so barring any better options. Alonzo has a pretty decent metacase.

Im gonna be honest. I need time to skim his scum game, but i also know he lurked as town. No way I’m willing to put a vote on what is essentially a random player at this point. He’s done nothing, and there are scum reads out there along with a Super saint claim. I’m not lynching some randy. Sorry

inb4 drewva says I’m buddying him.

mcqueen
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: September 16, 2011
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2203  (ISO)  » Fri Dec 28, 2018 4:07 am

That covers 82-88. Still havent read 62-82 and im gonna do that now since i feel its important.

Atm i’m still not fully buying into Elsa’s vig claim, or who/whatever she claims to know. Dont know why everyone just buys it. Vig is one of the easiest fakeclaims and almost no way to disprove it. Not that disproving is easy in larges regardless.

Super saint claim seems more legit, but even then I’m skeptical. I kinda wanna be the one to vote him, but sorry not sorry I’m town and don’t wanna die. Hopefully some of you with townreads on me can vouch for me here.

Thus, i kinda wanna vote to end the day and take our chances. Would still need xtoxm or EFN to vote with me and Alonzo, but I’m feeling as though the last 17 hours will do more harm than good. Hopefully TLK is still the plural lynch and whoever dies dies. Honestly I don’t want a claimed super saint in the game much longer. The longer he’s alive, the more immune he becomes, since no one will want to die with a hammer or a nightkill of him. He needs to go.

Gonna read 62-82 now but here it is. VOTE: End the day. Xtoxm or EFN, i encourage you to do the same.

mcqueen
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: September 16, 2011
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2204  (ISO)  » Fri Dec 28, 2018 4:10 am

^ claimed supersaint that has been a scumread one during D1. Not like we all agree he’s town or anything. If we all agreed that, then an Town SS would be lovely.

mcqueen
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: September 16, 2011
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2205  (ISO)  » Fri Dec 28, 2018 4:20 am

Actually gonna read 66*-82 tmrw. I need sleep. Lol

And ftr my vote is still on Elsa

DrewVa
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 16, 2018
Location: out of this world
Pronoun: They

Post Post #2206  (ISO)  » Fri Dec 28, 2018 6:57 am

In post 2202, mcqueen wrote:
In post 2189, DrewVa wrote:
In post 2187, Nero Cain wrote:b/c we get rid of two sketchy slots. I mean, not that I find TLK scummy but there are/were a large # of ppl scumreading him and his role can get rid of another. If I were an SS I'd be more than happy suiciding on someone I scumread and that's what he wants to do so...

Though I kinda don't see us being able to really coordinate this rn.

I'm not seeing the big fuss over ENG. I mean yeah, lurking and being useless are both heads scum game so it's certainly possible but your reaon for scum reading him isn't exactly correct. He's not really tunneling me, He questioned my town read and then when he was challenged he called me townish. So its more of a hedge than a tunnel...not that that makes him that much better. I think if you are deadset on deposing an emperor then EFN is maybe slightly scummier.


VOTE: Flippynips

DVa already voted in our confessional, so barring any better options. Alonzo has a pretty decent metacase.

Im gonna be honest. I need time to skim his scum game, but i also know he lurked as town. No way I’m willing to put a vote on what is essentially a random player at this point. He’s done nothing, and there are scum reads out there along with a Super saint claim. I’m not lynching some randy. Sorry

inb4 drewva says I’m buddying him.


How are you buddying us exactly and who do you think we should vote for then?

Like no matter what decision we make, someone has an issue with it. :/
Show

DrewVa
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 16, 2018
Location: out of this world
Pronoun: They

Post Post #2207  (ISO)  » Fri Dec 28, 2018 7:17 am

In post 2205, mcqueen wrote:Actually gonna read 66*-82 tmrw. I need sleep. Lol

And ftr my vote is still on Elsa


See, this is Elsa like every game. So, ENG did incorrectly assume we tr Nero for that early post but yeah I misunderstood the “butthurt” thing, so ENG is off the table then. So, currently choosing between our current vote, Profil and CD then, or not voting. When there are no VCs and there aren’t since TLK stopped posting them. it’s not exactly easy coming up with a vote.

Please advise us then - if the day hasn’t ended yet, I don’t want to sheep you on Elsa. I didn’t care for Theta’s policy lynch post but DVa’s fine with it, so maybe Profil? I rarely have strong srs on D1, I usually just vote one of the main wagons, except here, I have no clue what they are.
Show

Alonzo
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: August 06, 2017

Post Post #2208  (ISO)  » Fri Dec 28, 2018 7:42 am

In post 2195, mcqueen wrote:
In post 2097, Alonzo wrote:VOTE: FLIPPYNIPS

VOTE: END THE DAY

Don’t really understand this vote at all. Bothers me a lot.

Dude lurks no matter what, and u know this and provided links, but u vote him anyway


85Pages to get a lynch on Flippynips is dumb that's correct, but town Flippynips at least made an effort to give reads...
Could have achieved the same after 30 pages and be out here lynching cheeky rn, this game is the most ridiculous slow roll of any game iv ever played in...

Alonzo
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: August 06, 2017

Post Post #2209  (ISO)  » Fri Dec 28, 2018 7:43 am

I blame that effing duck...

RCEnigma
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: June 18, 2018
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2210  (ISO)  » Fri Dec 28, 2018 7:48 am

In post 2207, DrewVa wrote:
In post 2205, mcqueen wrote:Actually gonna read 66*-82 tmrw. I need sleep. Lol

And ftr my vote is still on Elsa


See, this is Elsa like every game. So, ENG did incorrectly assume we tr Nero for that early post but yeah I misunderstood the “butthurt” thing, so ENG is off the table then. So, currently choosing between our current vote, Profil and CD then, or not voting. When there are no VCs and there aren’t since TLK stopped posting them. it’s not exactly easy coming up with a vote.

Please advise us then - if the day hasn’t ended yet, I don’t want to sheep you on Elsa. I didn’t care for Theta’s policy lynch post but DVa’s fine with it, so maybe Profil? I rarely have strong srs on D1, I usually just vote one of the main wagons, except here, I have no clue what they are.


Profii is a mighty fine choice.

DrewVa
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 16, 2018
Location: out of this world
Pronoun: They

Post Post #2211  (ISO)  » Fri Dec 28, 2018 7:58 am

It would be really helpful to know who is voting, Flippy, Profil and Cheeky. But Nero is a terrible vote and he seems locked into that vote and ignoring other reads on that slot.
Show

DrewVa
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 16, 2018
Location: out of this world
Pronoun: They

Post Post #2212  (ISO)  » Fri Dec 28, 2018 8:06 am

In post 2210, RCEnigma wrote:
In post 2207, DrewVa wrote:
In post 2205, mcqueen wrote:Actually gonna read 66*-82 tmrw. I need sleep. Lol

And ftr my vote is still on Elsa


See, this is Elsa like every game. So, ENG did incorrectly assume we tr Nero for that early post but yeah I misunderstood the “butthurt” thing, so ENG is off the table then. So, currently choosing between our current vote, Profil and CD then, or not voting. When there are no VCs and there aren’t since TLK stopped posting them. it’s not exactly easy coming up with a vote.

Please advise us then - if the day hasn’t ended yet, I don’t want to sheep you on Elsa. I didn’t care for Theta’s policy lynch post but DVa’s fine with it, so maybe Profil? I rarely have strong srs on D1, I usually just vote one of the main wagons, except here, I have no clue what they are.


Profii is a mighty fine choice.


CD’s ISO is scummier. The holidays are making it all the harder to sort the less active but Flippy is the only active lurker slot to have given 0 reads so far - not a single read.
Show

RCEnigma
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: June 18, 2018
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2213  (ISO)  » Fri Dec 28, 2018 8:15 am

Not a fan of CD's later posts but I feel more confident on Profii being scum.

profii
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: December 19, 2017

Post Post #2214  (ISO)  » Fri Dec 28, 2018 8:18 am

In post 2211, DrewVa wrote:It would be really helpful to know who is voting, Flippy, Profil and Cheeky. But Nero is a terrible vote and he seems locked into that vote and ignoring other reads on that slot.

Give me a summary of the leading wagons and I’ll go look into it

I am not really engaged in this game without and real VCs tbh

I mean people seem to be saying we will vote TDK to give a town influenced kill but that idea sounds silly to me

Other than that nothing substantial is happening but idk

profii
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: December 19, 2017

Post Post #2215  (ISO)  » Fri Dec 28, 2018 8:18 am

In post 2213, RCEnigma wrote:Not a fan of CD's later posts but I feel more confident on Profii being scum.

:(

Karmeleon
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: October 25, 2018
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2216  (ISO)  » Fri Dec 28, 2018 8:39 am

I'd like to request the current VC.

Ramcius
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 22, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2217  (ISO)  » Fri Dec 28, 2018 8:40 am

In post 2211, DrewVa wrote:It would be really helpful to know who is voting, Flippy, Profil and Cheeky. But Nero is a terrible vote and he seems locked into that vote and ignoring other reads on that slot.


I have no interest in any of these, so I'm not voting there

Alonzo
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: August 06, 2017

Post Post #2218  (ISO)  » Fri Dec 28, 2018 10:04 am

RE flippy- this game and the linked scumgame started at the same time, Scum! nippy barely posted there and was policy lynched day 1.

Now would Scum!Flippy do the same here? would town flippy post here more ? Im inclined to think there's a direct correlation in the behaviour.

Alonzo
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: August 06, 2017

Post Post #2219  (ISO)  » Fri Dec 28, 2018 10:06 am

ON THE RECORD WHO IS HARDCLAIMING VIG HERE?

OR IS IT ALL JUST POSING?

Ramcius
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 22, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2220  (ISO)  » Fri Dec 28, 2018 10:15 am

In post 2219, Alonzo wrote:ON THE RECORD WHO IS HARDCLAIMING VIG HERE?

OR IS IT ALL JUST POSING?


Elsa said his rc has info about some specific vig role or something

profii
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: December 19, 2017

Post Post #2221  (ISO)  » Fri Dec 28, 2018 10:59 am

I’m assuming RCE is breadcrumbing he is going to shoot me but idk

Gamma Emerald
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: August 09, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2222  (ISO)  » Fri Dec 28, 2018 11:06 am

In post 2219, Alonzo wrote:ON THE RECORD WHO IS HARDCLAIMING VIG HERE?

OR IS IT ALL JUST POSING?

WHY DO YOU CARE?
I have a life now. Don’t assume anything about my silence.
I have a GTKAS! | Old one if you care to see it

Alonzo
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: August 06, 2017

Post Post #2223  (ISO)  » Fri Dec 28, 2018 11:15 am

In post 2222, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 2219, Alonzo wrote:ON THE RECORD WHO IS HARDCLAIMING VIG HERE?

OR IS IT ALL JUST POSING?

WHY DO YOU CARE?

Cos too much game is being buried beneath quality posting like yours gamma....

Gamma Emerald
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: August 09, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2224  (ISO)  » Fri Dec 28, 2018 11:25 am

That's fair but I do't appreciate your sass.
I have a life now. Don’t assume anything about my silence.
I have a GTKAS! | Old one if you care to see it

PreviousNext
[ + ]

Return to Completed Large Theme Games

cron