BooneyToonz Extravaganza: LAST NIGHT TOMORROW

mcqueen
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: September 16, 2011
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2250  (ISO)  » Fri Dec 28, 2018 5:10 pm

In post 2248, DrewVa wrote:
In post 2218, Alonzo wrote:RE flippy- this game and the linked scumgame started at the same time, Scum! nippy barely posted there and was policy lynched day 1.

Now would Scum!Flippy do the same here? would town flippy post here more ? Im inclined to think there's a direct correlation in the behaviour.


That’s an interesting point. I’m feeling better about our vote now.

In post 2238, mcqueen wrote:
In post 2218, Alonzo wrote:RE flippy- this game and the linked scumgame started at the same time, Scum! nippy barely posted there and was policy lynched day 1.

Now would Scum!Flippy do the same here? would town flippy post here more ? Im inclined to think there's a direct correlation in the behaviour.

I mean... or he was so busy with both his posting went down in both.

Sorry, but that’s a conflict of interest here.

Ramcius
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 22, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2251  (ISO)  » Fri Dec 28, 2018 5:11 pm

In post 2246, Nero Cain wrote:b/c I'm pushing my scumread. I'm pretty sure that's my job as town. I just think his "don't lurker hunt!" is scummy. I think his whole thing about not enjoying this game and all that jazz is ATe. His scumreads are 3 people that scumread him and the claimed SS-wich is prob town. I mean, yuck.


Yes, it's AtE, that's why I get frustrated pretty much in every game, where I'm town, you saw me going "f you all" twice D1 - RFB Rematch and CotG. Yes, lynching random lurker and being sorry next day with "shit happens, chances were low anyway" excuses after ML is easy escape for scum, busted VC - we just lynched lurker, so no one on their wagon can be really blamed, no associations either, cuz lurker. Just perfect play.

Nero Cain
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: December 07, 2009
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2252  (ISO)  » Fri Dec 28, 2018 5:12 pm

ate is appeal to emotion.

I've already said at least thrice that having TLK suicide today makes plenty of sense. I'm not voting him though. lol
Show

DrewVa
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 16, 2018
Location: out of this world
Pronoun: They

Post Post #2253  (ISO)  » Fri Dec 28, 2018 5:13 pm

In post 2232, The Last Knight wrote:With the holiday straddling that this game did, I read virtually all lurkers as null.

But if the meta read on ENG is that they lurk as scum as either head is convincing for me. I just want to get a proper wagon going if we aren't planning to lynch me today.

Anyone else trying to VOTE: Emperors New Groove?


What about Alonzo’s case on Flippy? At least ENG has done something.
Show

Nero Cain
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: December 07, 2009
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2254  (ISO)  » Fri Dec 28, 2018 5:15 pm

you keep ignoring the fact that I haven't even voted a lurker. And there's a healthy wagon on a lurker that might be scum anyways.
Show

mcqueen
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: September 16, 2011
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2255  (ISO)  » Fri Dec 28, 2018 5:17 pm

In post 2252, Nero Cain wrote:ate is appeal to emotion.

I've already said at least thrice that having TLK suicide today makes plenty of sense. I'm not voting him though. lol

So i looked up the post counts of everyone for fun.., i found it hilarious DrewVa is by far the most active with more than double the 2nd persons posts (almost 3x).

Was surprised Nero had more posts than me.

I was going to include the fact that xtoxm was less active than profii in my little summary of CD’s iso on the last page, but I didn’t wanna be wrong as I wasn’t sure. Turns out I was right.

EFN has 10 (!!) posts total, which is actually more than i suspected him of having. Meanwhile, disregarding alt/hydra slips, Theta Alpine has the least with only NINE posts.

DrewVa
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 16, 2018
Location: out of this world
Pronoun: They

Post Post #2256  (ISO)  » Fri Dec 28, 2018 5:18 pm

In post 2236, mcqueen wrote:
In post 2207, DrewVa wrote:
In post 2205, mcqueen wrote:Actually gonna read 66*-82 tmrw. I need sleep. Lol

And ftr my vote is still on Elsa


See, this is Elsa like every game. So, ENG did incorrectly assume we tr Nero for that early post but yeah I misunderstood the “butthurt” thing, so ENG is off the table then. So, currently choosing between our current vote, Profil and CD then, or not voting. When there are no VCs and there aren’t since TLK stopped posting them. it’s not exactly easy coming up with a vote.

Please advise us then - if the day hasn’t ended yet, I don’t want to sheep you on Elsa. I didn’t care for Theta’s policy lynch post but DVa’s fine with it, so maybe Profil? I rarely have strong srs on D1, I usually just vote one of the main wagons, except here, I have no clue what they are.

See, call this counterintuitive, but how about you vote for your scumreads instead of sheeping others almost exclusively throughout day1. Idc if ur not on the main lynch. It gives u town vibes tomorrow and throughout.


I officially give up. :facepalm:

So sorry, I can’t just pull a rabbit out of a hat to please you. :roll:

Ftr, our Flippy vote > your Elsa vote. If either one is a probable mislynch, it’s Elsa. But just keep on giving me a hard time over this, for no good reason.
Show

Nero Cain
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: December 07, 2009
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2257  (ISO)  » Fri Dec 28, 2018 5:20 pm

mcqueen is not voting Elsa, he's voting a lurker (after fussing at me for lurker hunting.)
Show

Ramcius
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 22, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2258  (ISO)  » Fri Dec 28, 2018 5:24 pm

In post 2254, Nero Cain wrote:you keep ignoring the fact that I haven't even voted a lurker. And there's a healthy wagon on a lurker that might be scum anyways.


You brought that idea several times, so don't be dodgy now. It doesn't matter, who you voting, only final vote is that matters. Also, I'm pretty sure you'd voted a lurker, if you had enough support

Better tell me, why your scumreads so shallow? You jumped on my wagon, when it was full in motion, you started actually push me, when people lost interest in it. Cheeky was scummy af and another easy non-commital push. I don't even start about lurkers again.

Cheeky Dancer
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: December 06, 2018

Post Post #2259  (ISO)  » Fri Dec 28, 2018 5:24 pm

In post 2247, mcqueen wrote:
In post 2243, mcqueen wrote:
In post 2240, Alonzo wrote:
In post 2238, mcqueen wrote:
In post 2218, Alonzo wrote:RE flippy- this game and the linked scumgame started at the same time, Scum! nippy barely posted there and was policy lynched day 1.

Now would Scum!Flippy do the same here? would town flippy post here more ? Im inclined to think there's a direct correlation in the behaviour.

I mean... or he was so busy with both his posting went down in both.

Sorry, but that’s a conflict of interest here.


my second choice was cheeky, whaddya think?

Lemme do a quick iso. I actually had a towean on them, but I’ve also never played with them before and I think you mentioned you have

Ok after a SUPER quick skim, There are definitely things I disagree with in their posts. At one point they gave drewva a scumlean when i still had decent townreads on them. They also called xtoxm scum (which tbf, is something I want to revisit during the night. We agreed about the end the day being held off early and i gave him a tr for it, since then I’m not sure), but they chose him to “die” today over profii. While I don’t agree, I’m not gonna place a scumread on them for it.

Iirc we have 3 or 4 hours left of the day. I’m hoping TLK is the lynch to be honest, but if we were all to throw a bandwagon together at the last minute, I want it to be on profii.

VOTE: profii


Mcqueen it doesn't really look like you scumread profii here for any reason other than they didn't agree with your early drewva read.

~ C
Love Cheeky and Performer xx

mcqueen
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: September 16, 2011
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2260  (ISO)  » Fri Dec 28, 2018 5:25 pm

In post 2256, DrewVa wrote:
In post 2236, mcqueen wrote:
In post 2207, DrewVa wrote:
In post 2205, mcqueen wrote:Actually gonna read 66*-82 tmrw. I need sleep. Lol

And ftr my vote is still on Elsa


See, this is Elsa like every game. So, ENG did incorrectly assume we tr Nero for that early post but yeah I misunderstood the “butthurt” thing, so ENG is off the table then. So, currently choosing between our current vote, Profil and CD then, or not voting. When there are no VCs and there aren’t since TLK stopped posting them. it’s not exactly easy coming up with a vote.

Please advise us then - if the day hasn’t ended yet, I don’t want to sheep you on Elsa. I didn’t care for Theta’s policy lynch post but DVa’s fine with it, so maybe Profil? I rarely have strong srs on D1, I usually just vote one of the main wagons, except here, I have no clue what they are.

See, call this counterintuitive, but how about you vote for your scumreads instead of sheeping others almost exclusively throughout day1. Idc if ur not on the main lynch. It gives u town vibes tomorrow and throughout.


I officially give up. :facepalm:

So sorry, I can’t just pull a rabbit out of a hat to please you. :roll:

Ftr, our Flippy vote > your Elsa vote. If either one is a probable mislynch, it’s Elsa. But just keep on giving me a hard time over this, for no good reason.

1) i switched my vote
2) EFN is such a waste of a vote its ridiculous. Vote profii. Dude has been scumreading Nero all game, and when asked who SS is (RCE said we would lynch SS), he said Something Smart instead of SuperSaint. CD asked him if he slipped, and I’m still on the fence about whether it was. He can make a mistake, but go read the exchange. Sounds a lot like he’s trying to start a Something Smart ML.

I’m not asking you to please me. most of what you’ve done is follow others around, and YES you’ve gotten into arguments, but you always back down.

DrewVa, I honestly don’t want an argument here. Insert “he’s using AtE here” but I actually have loved playing with you the most so far. But I’m starting to backtrack on my townread because you’re acting so submissively even with your high postcount.

Cheeky Dancer
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: December 06, 2018

Post Post #2261  (ISO)  » Fri Dec 28, 2018 5:26 pm

Oh wait did I misunderstand? Are you talking about our Drewva read? Can you explain your read on Profii? Sorry if you've done so already.

~ C
Love Cheeky and Performer xx

Nero Cain
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: December 07, 2009
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2262  (ISO)  » Fri Dec 28, 2018 5:27 pm

In post 2258, Ramcius wrote:another easy non-commital push.

lol no, just, no
Show

Cheeky Dancer
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: December 06, 2018

Post Post #2263  (ISO)  » Fri Dec 28, 2018 5:28 pm

In post 2260, mcqueen wrote:Dude has been scumreading Nero all game,


I kind of agree with your SS reasoning but I don't see how the above is AI?

~ C
Love Cheeky and Performer xx

mcqueen
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: September 16, 2011
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2264  (ISO)  » Fri Dec 28, 2018 5:28 pm

In post 2257, Nero Cain wrote:mcqueen is not voting Elsa, he's voting a lurker (after fussing at me for lurker hunting.)

I don’t exactly consider profii a lurker. He’s extremely borderline, but he’s popped in enough with actual content (that I find scummy btw) that he’s at least memorable. What the hell has UL, theta, EFN, even AC as of late done? Jack that’s what.

Even Thanos pops in an out for long periods of time. At least profii is (/seems) a bit consistent.

DrewVa
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 16, 2018
Location: out of this world
Pronoun: They

Post Post #2265  (ISO)  » Fri Dec 28, 2018 5:30 pm

In post 2237, mcqueen wrote:
In post 2210, RCEnigma wrote:
In post 2207, DrewVa wrote:
In post 2205, mcqueen wrote:Actually gonna read 66*-82 tmrw. I need sleep. Lol

And ftr my vote is still on Elsa


See, this is Elsa like every game. So, ENG did incorrectly assume we tr Nero for that early post but yeah I misunderstood the “butthurt” thing, so ENG is off the table then. So, currently choosing between our current vote, Profil and CD then, or not voting. When there are no VCs and there aren’t since TLK stopped posting them. it’s not exactly easy coming up with a vote.

Please advise us then - if the day hasn’t ended yet, I don’t want to sheep you on Elsa. I didn’t care for Theta’s policy lynch post but DVa’s fine with it, so maybe Profil? I rarely have strong srs on D1, I usually just vote one of the main wagons, except here, I have no clue what they are.


Profii is a mighty fine choice.

I wanted to say this in response to DrewVa, but I wanted them to form their own conclusions.

Also, don’t exactly like how RCE just pops in and says this


We don’t know who to vote for and Alonzo has made the best case so far. Yes, it’s a sheep and I’m fine with it rn. I’m not opposed to Profil/Cheeky or anyone else who might be sketchy but until someone comes up with a better case, I feel good leaving my vote where it is.
Show

mcqueen
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: September 16, 2011
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2266  (ISO)  » Fri Dec 28, 2018 5:32 pm

In post 2261, Cheeky Dancer wrote:Oh wait did I misunderstand? Are you talking about our Drewva read? Can you explain your read on Profii? Sorry if you've done so already.

~ C

Yes I disagreed with your earlier DrewVa read. Not so sure now, but atm Drew is null.

Think you saw my profii read. As for the Nero thing, Nero’s a pretty universal tr except for profii has a sr on him

Ramcius
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 22, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2267  (ISO)  » Fri Dec 28, 2018 5:32 pm

In post 2262, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 2258, Ramcius wrote:another easy non-commital push.

lol no, just, no


Is that all you can say?

Nero Cain
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: December 07, 2009
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2268  (ISO)  » Fri Dec 28, 2018 5:33 pm

not really, I just don't feel like engaging with scum.
Show

DrewVa
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 16, 2018
Location: out of this world
Pronoun: They

Post Post #2269  (ISO)  » Fri Dec 28, 2018 5:35 pm

In post 2238, mcqueen wrote:
In post 2218, Alonzo wrote:RE flippy- this game and the linked scumgame started at the same time, Scum! nippy barely posted there and was policy lynched day 1.

Now would Scum!Flippy do the same here? would town flippy post here more ? Im inclined to think there's a direct correlation in the behaviour.

I mean... or he was so busy with both his posting went down in both.

Sorry, but that’s a conflict of interest here.


Flippy’s posting was completely different - where he wound up flipping two different alignments - in games that had started at the same time. The main reason I unvoted, was I thought the holidays might possibly be a factor but this would indicate otherwise.
Show

Cheeky Dancer
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: December 06, 2018

Post Post #2270  (ISO)  » Fri Dec 28, 2018 5:35 pm

In post 2266, mcqueen wrote:Nero’s a pretty universal tr except for profii has a sr on him


Don't you think it's more likely scum go with the flow rather than vote against the grain? I'll skim Profii.

~ C
Love Cheeky and Performer xx

Ramcius
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 22, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2271  (ISO)  » Fri Dec 28, 2018 5:35 pm

In post 2268, Nero Cain wrote:not really, I just don't feel like engaging with scum.


Oh, when I started asking hard question, you backing out?

mcqueen
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: September 16, 2011
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2272  (ISO)  » Fri Dec 28, 2018 5:35 pm

In post 2265, DrewVa wrote:
In post 2237, mcqueen wrote:
In post 2210, RCEnigma wrote:
In post 2207, DrewVa wrote:
In post 2205, mcqueen wrote:Actually gonna read 66*-82 tmrw. I need sleep. Lol

And ftr my vote is still on Elsa


See, this is Elsa like every game. So, ENG did incorrectly assume we tr Nero for that early post but yeah I misunderstood the “butthurt” thing, so ENG is off the table then. So, currently choosing between our current vote, Profil and CD then, or not voting. When there are no VCs and there aren’t since TLK stopped posting them. it’s not exactly easy coming up with a vote.

Please advise us then - if the day hasn’t ended yet, I don’t want to sheep you on Elsa. I didn’t care for Theta’s policy lynch post but DVa’s fine with it, so maybe Profil? I rarely have strong srs on D1, I usually just vote one of the main wagons, except here, I have no clue what they are.


Profii is a mighty fine choice.

I wanted to say this in response to DrewVa, but I wanted them to form their own conclusions.

Also, don’t exactly like how RCE just pops in and says this


We don’t know who to vote for and Alonzo has made the best case so far. Yes, it’s a sheep and I’m fine with it rn. I’m not opposed to Profil/Cheeky or anyone else who might be sketchy but until someone comes up with a better case, I feel good leaving my vote where it is.

HOW HAS ALONZO MADE A BETTER CASE?!

He linked two games where EFN lurks, and he lurks everywhere. I responded that Alonzo didn’t consider the fact that while EDN was scum in Newb1906, this game (according to Alonzo) started at the same time. You really think a universal lurker is going to do much in a large game when he lurks in a Newbie one?? Irregardless of his role??

Alonzo has backed down a little and asked me about my read on CD, while you still consider Alonzo’s logic to be “good”. It’s not

mcqueen
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: September 16, 2011
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2273  (ISO)  » Fri Dec 28, 2018 5:36 pm

In post 2269, DrewVa wrote:
In post 2238, mcqueen wrote:
In post 2218, Alonzo wrote:RE flippy- this game and the linked scumgame started at the same time, Scum! nippy barely posted there and was policy lynched day 1.

Now would Scum!Flippy do the same here? would town flippy post here more ? Im inclined to think there's a direct correlation in the behaviour.

I mean... or he was so busy with both his posting went down in both.

Sorry, but that’s a conflict of interest here.


Flippy’s posting was completely different - where he wound up flipping two different alignments - in games that had started at the same time. The main reason I unvoted, was I thought the holidays might possibly be a factor but this would indicate otherwise.

Hold on

Xtoxm
EBWOXM
 
User avatar
Joined: November 30, 2007
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2274  (ISO)  » Fri Dec 28, 2018 5:39 pm

i did think alonzo made a fair point.
profii hasn't stood out to me one way or other.
CD i could probably go for.

few hours to go. im around.
Smooth as silk when he's scum, and very much capable of running things from behind the scenes while appearing to be doing minimal effort. - Almost50
Xtoxm is consistently great - Shosin
you were the only wolf i townread at endgame - the worst

PreviousNext
[ + ]

Return to Completed Large Theme Games