Page 97 of 425

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2018 9:00 pm
by Boonskiies
Day 1 Vote Count
The time is based off of California time, or -8:00, month first, then day.

Emperor flippyNips [4]: - Alonzo [12/26, 18:53], DrewVa [12/27, 17:01], Xtoxm [12/28, 16:53], Cheeky Dancer [12/28, 17:48] ------ [LYNCH]
The Last Knight [3]: - Karmeleon [12/19, 08:19], Emperors New Groove [12/24, 08:34], Ramcius [12/24, 11:45]
Theta Alpine[3]: - Almost Chara [12/27, 14:50], Elsa Jay [12/28, 17:41], The Last Knight [12/28, 17:35]
Ultimate Liars (Kokichi Oma/Hebichan) [2]: - davesaz [12/18, 08:56], Thanos [12/22, 12:53]
Xtoxm [2]: - Mcqueen [12/28, 16:08], Something_Smart [12/28, 16:09]
DrewVa (Nancy Drew 39/DVa) [2]: - Ultimate Liars [12/15, 22:02], BrightEyedFish [12/28, 00:23]
Ramcius [2]: - Gamma Emerald [12/19, 12:37], Nero Cain [12/27, 14:52]
Profii [1]: - RCEnigma [12/20, 17:19],
BrightEyedFish [1]: - Nev and max [12/16, 16:58]
RCEnigma [1]: - Theta Alpine [12/18, 07:59]
Elsa Jay [1]: - Profii [12/28, 17:01]

Not Voting [1]: Emperor flippyNips

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2018 9:00 pm
by Boonskiies
Emperor flippyNips was a...

Spoiler:
Welcome, Emperor flippyNips, you are a Mafia 1-shot Role Cop

Abilities:
• At night, you may target a player. You will learn their role, but not their alignment.

Win condition:
You win when Mafia control 50% of the population, or nothing else can prevent this from happening.

Game thread is here. Confirm by replying in your Confessionals Thread.



Night 1 Ends on (expired on 2018-12-31 00:08:00), or December 31st.

All night actions are to be confirmed in your Confessional Threads.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2018 3:04 am
by Boonskiies
Day 2 Begins!

Almost Chara has died. They were a...

Spoiler:
Almost50 and CharaWelcome, Almost Chara, you are a Town 1-shot Visitor.

Abilities:
• At night, you may target a player. This does nothing else.

Win condition:
You win when all threats to the town have been eliminated and there is at least one town player alive.

Game thread is here. Confirm by replying in your Confessionals Thread.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2018 3:04 am
by Boonskiies
Day 2 RepresentativesThese 4 people will be responsible for ending the day phase. They just have to vote to end the day. When 3 of the 4 of them do, the day will end, or whenever the countdown times out. Plurality Lynch Rule applies, meaning whoever has the most votes at the end of the day, will be the lynch. You will vote within your private thread. Good luck, and have fun.

Davesaz
Ramcius
DrewVa (Nancy Drew 39/DVa)
Karmeleon

(expired on 2019-01-14 18:00:00) on January 14th, 2019.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2018 3:04 am
by Boonskiies
Last Night Tomorrow FACTS!!!

Did you know...that the Mafia Team has an additional factional ability that allows them the opportunity to pick one of themselves as a Day Rep? They don't have to use this ability, but starting Night 1, it definitely became available!

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2018 3:17 am
by mcqueen
Welp. Alonzo is almost a certified townread at this point. Not sure if DrewVa was intentional with their vote on EFN, or they took advantage of an easy bussing opportunity.

Curious as to whether the mafia used their ability and picked someone as the Day rep for Day 2.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2018 3:17 am
by BrightEyedFish
DrewVa played a dirty BOONus round and said they were taking the Vig prize.

I was hoping for an AC filled D2 but that won't happen.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2018 3:18 am
by Cheeky Dancer
In post 2405, mcqueen wrote:Not sure if DrewVa was intentional with their vote on EFN, or they took advantage of an easy bussing opportunity.


I thought the exact same thing.

~ C

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2018 3:21 am
by mcqueen
@BEF

Not sure what that means because I’ve never been part of a BooneyToonz game before.

Is there actually a BOONus round? How do you know that DrewVa was apart of it?

I’m pretty sure you’re joking, but just to be sure.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2018 3:22 am
by BrightEyedFish
In post 2404, Boonskiies wrote:
Last Night Tomorrow FACTS!!!

Did you know...that the Mafia Team has an additional factional ability that allows them the opportunity to pick one of themselves as a Day Rep? They don't have to use this ability, but starting Night 1, it definitely became available!


Yeah, I'm going to just say this.

DrewVa most likely is anticipating alot of pressure today and I could fathom the idea that Scum nominated DrewVa as a Day Rep to help control the flow of the day.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2018 3:23 am
by Ramcius
I'm dissapointed in all of you, scum included

Guess I'll just vote end day sometime and that would be all my contribution D2

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2018 3:24 am
by DrewVa
In post 2406, BrightEyedFish wrote:DrewVa played a dirty BOONus round and said they were taking the Vig prize.

I was hoping for an AC filled D2 but that won't happen.


Our alignment in the BOOnus round has no relevance in the main game. If I didn’t already know how badly you scumside as town, I’d 100% be scumreading you for the blatantly anti-town post.

FYI, we did in fact select vig but we gifted it to someone you wouldn’t expect and since unlike you, we don’t want to gamethrow, we’ll leave it up to the player we gifted it to, to claim or not if/when they feel like it. I bet in scumchat, they’re calling you, “Santa”. :roll:

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2018 3:26 am
by mcqueen
In post 2410, Ramcius wrote:I'm dissapointed in all of you, scum included

Guess I'll just vote end day sometime and that would be all my contribution D2

Why are you disappointed in scum?

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2018 3:26 am
by BrightEyedFish
In post 2408, mcqueen wrote:@BEF

Not sure what that means because I’ve never been part of a BooneyToonz game before.

Is there actually a BOONus round? How do you know that DrewVa was apart of it?

I’m pretty sure you’re joking, but just to be sure.


I was in a round with DrewVa and Alonzo. DrewVa went on and on about if we are all town in the real game we should compromise so that we all get a prize. We we all did compromise and Alonzo and I were town and DrewVa was scum so DrewVa won the round and said they were choosing 1-shot Vig to be used starting N2.
Granted, the winner of the round choose their prize in their confessional thread so maybe they picked one of the other two options which were Loyal or Macho.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2018 3:27 am
by DrewVa
In post 2408, mcqueen wrote:@BEF

Not sure what that means because I’ve never been part of a BooneyToonz game before.

Is there actually a BOONus round? How do you know that DrewVa was apart of it?

I’m pretty sure you’re joking, but just to be sure.


No they’re not unfortunately and who’s ever responsible for them getting into it, should smack themselves silly.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2018 3:28 am
by Ramcius
In post 2412, mcqueen wrote:
In post 2410, Ramcius wrote:I'm dissapointed in all of you, scum included

Guess I'll just vote end day sometime and that would be all my contribution D2

Why are you disappointed in scum?


I'm still alive

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2018 3:28 am
by mcqueen
In post 2411, DrewVa wrote:
In post 2406, BrightEyedFish wrote:DrewVa played a dirty BOONus round and said they were taking the Vig prize.

I was hoping for an AC filled D2 but that won't happen.


Our alignment in the BOOnus round has no relevance in the main game. If I didn’t already know how badly you scumside as town, I’d 100% be scumreading you for the blatantly anti-town post.

FYI, we did in fact select vig but we gifted it to someone you wouldn’t expect and since unlike you, we don’t want to gamethrow, we’ll leave it up to the player we gifted it to, to claim or not if/when they feel like it. I bet in scumchat, they’re calling you, “Santa”. :roll:

Can someone explain what the BOONus rounds are and how they work? It’s probably in the first few posts, but I haven’t checked and I’m already typing this

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2018 3:29 am
by DrewVa
In post 2413, BrightEyedFish wrote:
In post 2408, mcqueen wrote:@BEF

Not sure what that means because I’ve never been part of a BooneyToonz game before.

Is there actually a BOONus round? How do you know that DrewVa was apart of it?

I’m pretty sure you’re joking, but just to be sure.


I was in a round with DrewVa and Alonzo. DrewVa went on and on about if we are all town in the real game we should compromise so that we all get a prize. We we all did compromise and Alonzo and I were town and DrewVa was scum so DrewVa won the round and said they were choosing 1-shot Vig to be used starting N2.
Granted, the winner of the round choose their prize in their confessional thread so maybe they picked one of the other two options which were Loyal or Macho.


Oh wonderful, out Alonzo too. Next time I roll scum, I want you to be town in that game. :roll:

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2018 3:29 am
by BrightEyedFish
In post 2411, DrewVa wrote:
In post 2406, BrightEyedFish wrote: I bet in scumchat, they’re calling you, “Santa”. :roll:

How would you know if I'm in scum chat or not? Perhaps because you have access to it.

***This is the time where I would usually fake a guilty claim on DrewVa.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2018 3:29 am
by mcqueen
In post 2415, Ramcius wrote:
In post 2412, mcqueen wrote:
In post 2410, Ramcius wrote:I'm dissapointed in all of you, scum included

Guess I'll just vote end day sometime and that would be all my contribution D2

Why are you disappointed in scum?


I'm still alive

Can you not ask to die? It’s annoying and doesn’t contribute

Maybe they kept you alive because people are scumreading you?

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2018 3:31 am
by mcqueen
What is this “gifting” you mentioned DrewVa? Are you allowed to gift the prize you choose?

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2018 3:32 am
by mcqueen
In post 2417, DrewVa wrote:
In post 2413, BrightEyedFish wrote:
In post 2408, mcqueen wrote:@BEF

Not sure what that means because I’ve never been part of a BooneyToonz game before.

Is there actually a BOONus round? How do you know that DrewVa was apart of it?

I’m pretty sure you’re joking, but just to be sure.


I was in a round with DrewVa and Alonzo. DrewVa went on and on about if we are all town in the real game we should compromise so that we all get a prize. We we all did compromise and Alonzo and I were town and DrewVa was scum so DrewVa won the round and said they were choosing 1-shot Vig to be used starting N2.
Granted, the winner of the round choose their prize in their confessional thread so maybe they picked one of the other two options which were Loyal or Macho.


Oh wonderful, out Alonzo too. Next time I roll scum, I want you to be town in that game. :roll:

“Out” Alonzo. Pretty sure he’s conftown so it doesn’t matter.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2018 3:34 am
by mcqueen
In post 2411, DrewVa wrote:
In post 2406, BrightEyedFish wrote:DrewVa played a dirty BOONus round and said they were taking the Vig prize.

I was hoping for an AC filled D2 but that won't happen.


Our alignment in the BOOnus round has no relevance in the main game. If I didn’t already know how badly you scumside as town, I’d 100% be scumreading you for the blatantly anti-town post.

FYI, we did in fact select vig but we gifted it to someone you wouldn’t expect and since unlike you, we don’t want to gamethrow, we’ll leave it up to the player we gifted it to, to claim or not if/when they feel like it. I bet in scumchat, they’re calling you, “Santa”. :roll:

Also, you can explain what you mean when you say “our alignment in the BOOnus round has no relevance in the main game” ?

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2018 3:35 am
by DrewVa
In post 2416, mcqueen wrote:
In post 2411, DrewVa wrote:
In post 2406, BrightEyedFish wrote:DrewVa played a dirty BOONus round and said they were taking the Vig prize.

I was hoping for an AC filled D2 but that won't happen.


Our alignment in the BOOnus round has no relevance in the main game. If I didn’t already know how badly you scumside as town, I’d 100% be scumreading you for the blatantly anti-town post.

FYI, we did in fact select vig but we gifted it to someone you wouldn’t expect and since unlike you, we don’t want to gamethrow, we’ll leave it up to the player we gifted it to, to claim or not if/when they feel like it. I bet in scumchat, they’re calling you, “Santa”. :roll:

Can someone explain what the BOONus rounds are and how they work? It’s probably in the first few posts, but I haven’t checked and I’m already typing this


Some players were chosen (and if I had any idea, who was boneheaded enough to chose BEF, I’d want PL both of them :facepalm:). I believe maybe 6? in all. There were two BOOnus rooms, so we don’t know who the other three players are or who won the other prize or what they did with it. We probably won’t find out, since they were most likely fortunate enough, not to have a Dim Eyed Fishie in there’s.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2018 3:35 am
by Ramcius
In post 2419, mcqueen wrote:
In post 2415, Ramcius wrote:
In post 2412, mcqueen wrote:
In post 2410, Ramcius wrote:I'm dissapointed in all of you, scum included

Guess I'll just vote end day sometime and that would be all my contribution D2

Why are you disappointed in scum?


I'm still alive

Can you not ask to die? It’s annoying and doesn’t contribute

Maybe they kept you alive because people are scumreading you?


I wouldn't kill myself either, I could be BP baiting shot on me for example

You know what is annoying and not contributing? Half of this playerlist, so I'm asking you to excuse me that I rather be on dead thread than try fix this mess, when no one give a shit about solving this game and people lynch lurker, so we have nothing to do D2