Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2550 (ISO) » Mon Dec 31, 2018 12:02 am

Post by profii »

In post 2548, DrewVa wrote:
In post 2544, profii wrote:Oh I might as well claim this

I received a sticky fruit so I’m going to give the fruit to the person I made loyal and then I guess they can cop someone

There is no wiki page on sticky fruit. I assume it just gets passed round but I can use it to get that person to cop people

Maybe we can go loyal person -> target -> back to me -> back to secret loyal person -> cop someone -> back to me

And so on?
There’s a fruit vendor in the setup? I don’t know how the “sticky” part affects this. Is that some type of modifier?
The message I got say
I
pass the fruit on tonight which I guess is the sticky part

So I’m giving it to my loyal dude
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2551 (ISO) » Mon Dec 31, 2018 12:03 am

Post by profii »

In post 2549, Thanos wrote:

I received a sticky fruit so I’m going to give the fruit to the person I made loyal and then I guess they can cop someone

There is no wiki page on sticky fruit. I assume it just gets passed round but I can use it to get that person to cop people

Maybe we can go loyal person -> target -> back to me -> back to secret loyal person -> cop someone -> back to me

And so on?
Due to the BOOnus round prizes, no one can be town confirmed by cop or any actions anymore imo.
how come
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2552 (ISO) » Mon Dec 31, 2018 12:04 am

Post by profii »

Unless they are say a loyal visitor with a adticky fruit maybe the loyal bit doesn’t apply hmmm
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2553 (ISO) » Mon Dec 31, 2018 12:05 am

Post by DrewVa »

In post 2545, RCEnigma wrote:
In post 2534, Alonzo wrote:do you suppose that scum who participate in boonus rounds do or don't get scumchat?

I tried to get some chat going in our room last night (assuming town had been given free night chat essentially) Nancy was very closed about giving any reads away, and as I mentioned just went offline for ten hours having voted for a compromise.

No interest in talking shop at all...

Pedit.. and yeah the way its been claimed today rooms A(bef/alonzo/nancy) and C (gamma +2) got used overnight.
Did room B see any action?
The slip is weak but could go either way I guess. But this is the best case for suspicious Drewva. Especially post flip with Alonzo pushing emperor. TLK is another slot I'll push out of Lynch consideration based on his grouping of both emperor slots.

Don't care about theta, don't care to iso them they are a non factor. I don't think it has to be today we Lynch theta, they will always be lynchable.

I wasn't included in the boonus round, looks like McQueen wasn't either and I would definitely like to use the opportunity to use a nightchat. Is the thread locked once a winner(s) is announced? Is a winner announced only at the end of the night phase?
Can confirm thread is locked. Alonzo and BEF knew we won, because Boon outted all of the roles and then asked us what prize we wanted and if we wanted to keep it or gift it to any player of our choosing.

I guess you’ll have to ask Boon that.

@Boon?

Sup
Last edited by Boonskiies on Mon Dec 31, 2018 7:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
Show
Hydra of DVa and Nancy Drew 39

HAPPY FESTIVUS
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2554 (ISO) » Mon Dec 31, 2018 12:06 am

Post by DrewVa »

And so on?
Due to the BOOnus round prizes, no one can be town confirmed by cop or any actions anymore imo.
Why not?
Show

HAPPY FESTIVUS
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2555 (ISO) » Mon Dec 31, 2018 12:07 am

Post by DrewVa »

In post 2550, profii wrote:
In post 2548, DrewVa wrote:

And so on?
There’s a fruit vendor in the setup? I don’t know how the “sticky” part affects this. Is that some type of modifier?
The message I got say
I
pass the fruit on tonight which I guess is the sticky part

So I’m giving it to my loyal dude
So “sticky” fruit is like a chain letter type of thing.
Show

HAPPY FESTIVUS
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2556 (ISO) » Mon Dec 31, 2018 12:08 am

Post by profii »

Presumably
Thanos
Thanos
Goon
Thanos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2557 (ISO) » Mon Dec 31, 2018 12:08 am

Post by Thanos »

In post 2551, profii wrote:

And so on?
how come
I can't recall the exact wording but one of the prizes was "this prize will cause all night actions to fail" or something like that. I assume a scum taking this prize would be immune to investigations and other role stuff in the game. Not sure though.
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2558 (ISO) » Mon Dec 31, 2018 12:10 am

Post by mcqueen »

@thanos: are those only for N2? Those seem EXTREMELY powerful if they last the entire game
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2559 (ISO) » Mon Dec 31, 2018 12:11 am

Post by RCEnigma »

It sounds like a commuter and likely 1 shot.
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2560 (ISO) » Mon Dec 31, 2018 12:12 am

Post by DrewVa »

In post 2557, Thanos wrote:

And so on?
how come
I can't recall the exact wording but one of the prizes was "this prize will cause
all
night actions to fail" or something like that. I assume a scum taking this prize would be immune to investigations and other role stuff in the game. Not sure though.
Agree with this. I can’t see any town motivation for selecting this. What were the other prizes offered?
Show

HAPPY FESTIVUS
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2561 (ISO) » Mon Dec 31, 2018 12:12 am

Post by profii »

And so on?
how come
I can't recall the exact wording but one of the prizes was "this prize will cause all night actions to fail" or something like that. I assume a scum taking this prize would be immune to investigations and other role stuff in the game. Not sure though.
Well I’ll try giving my fruit out and I’ll see if i get a message saying failed or on n4 someone else will turn up with it

Assuming I loyal’d up a townie but I’m p.sure I did
Thanos
Thanos
Goon
Thanos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2562 (ISO) » Mon Dec 31, 2018 12:13 am

Post by Thanos »

In post 2558, mcqueen wrote:@thanos: are those only for N2? Those seem EXTREMELY powerful if they last the entire game
The room is locked and disappeared now but I think they are permanent. Like for the entire game. Because only the prize with the neighbor specifically said "1 shot"

As in you only get 1 shot to set up a neighborhood and have private communication with a player of your choosing. The other two prizes (immune to night actions and immune to tracking) didn't say 1 shot. So must be permanent.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2563 (ISO) » Mon Dec 31, 2018 12:13 am

Post by RCEnigma »

In post 3, Boonskiies wrote:StickyFruit VendorCredit: Boonskiies
Spoiler:
At night, you will give your target a "Sticky Fruit". They will be informed that they have received a Sticky Fruit, but not who they received it from, nor what it does. They will only be informed that they may pass it along the following night. Any player given a Sticky Fruit will be immune to all actions, EXCEPT for killing actions, the night they receive the fruit.
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2564 (ISO) » Mon Dec 31, 2018 12:14 am

Post by DrewVa »

In post 2559, RCEnigma wrote:It sounds like a commuter and likely 1 shot.
It depends if the prize was just directed to the recipient or ALL night actions.
Show

HAPPY FESTIVUS
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2565 (ISO) » Mon Dec 31, 2018 12:14 am

Post by RCEnigma »

Sticky fruit vendor takes the BoonBank slot.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2566 (ISO) » Mon Dec 31, 2018 12:15 am

Post by RCEnigma »

In post 2564, DrewVa wrote:
In post 2559, RCEnigma wrote:It sounds like a commuter and likely 1 shot.
It depends if the prize was just directed to the recipient or ALL night actions.
The prize is likely a modifier or X-shot of an existing role. Commuter is not a global ability if that's what you are getting at.
Thanos
Thanos
Goon
Thanos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2567 (ISO) » Mon Dec 31, 2018 12:15 am

Post by Thanos »

In post 2560, DrewVa wrote:

And so on?
how come
I can't recall the exact wording but one of the prizes was "this prize will cause
all
night actions to fail" or something like that. I assume a scum taking this prize would be immune to investigations and other role stuff in the game. Not sure though.
Agree with this. I can’t see any town motivation for selecting this. What were the other prizes offered?
-Immune to night actions (night kills still work on you)
-Immune to being tracked
-1 shot neighborhood setup

I guess auro needs to confirm here because I'm running off memory alone
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2568 (ISO) » Mon Dec 31, 2018 12:16 am

Post by profii »

In post 2565, RCEnigma wrote:Sticky fruit vendor takes the BoonBank slot.
Boom good spot
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2569 (ISO) » Mon Dec 31, 2018 12:16 am

Post by RCEnigma »

In post 2562, Thanos wrote:
In post 2558, mcqueen wrote:@thanos: are those only for N2? Those seem EXTREMELY powerful if they last the entire game
The room is locked and disappeared now but I think they are permanent. Like for the entire game. Because only the prize with the neighbor specifically said "1 shot"

As in you only get 1 shot to set up a neighborhood and have private communication with a player of your choosing. The other two prizes (immune to night actions and immune to tracking) didn't say 1 shot. So must be permanent.
Well that's troubling, unlimited commuting scum is dangerous.
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2570 (ISO) » Mon Dec 31, 2018 12:19 am

Post by DrewVa »

No townie would ever pick immune to tracking. You guys got some weirdass prizes. Whoa. I would pick immune to the NK. I wouldn’t want to be immune from anything else.

I think the only prize that only scum would pick in ours is “macho”, for obvious reasons.
Show

HAPPY FESTIVUS
BrightEyedFish
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2571 (ISO) » Mon Dec 31, 2018 12:22 am

Post by BrightEyedFish »

In post 2570, DrewVa wrote:

No townie would ever pick immune to tracking. You guys got some weirdass prizes. Whoa. I would pick immune to the NK. I wouldn’t want to be immune from anything else.

I think the only prize that only scum would pick in ours is “macho”, for obvious reasons.
In the BOONus round you said you were debating between taking the VIG-shot or giving your top SR the macho modifier...
Thanos
Thanos
Goon
Thanos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2572 (ISO) » Mon Dec 31, 2018 12:23 am

Post by Thanos »

It said kills still work. I take that as night kills still kill as well as other means of killing.
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2573 (ISO) » Mon Dec 31, 2018 12:23 am

Post by DrewVa »

In post 2567, Thanos wrote:
In post 2560, DrewVa wrote:

And so on?
how come
all
-Immune to night actions (night kills still work on you)
-Immune to being tracked
-1 shot neighborhood setup

I guess auro needs to confirm here because I'm running off memory alone

My faith is restored. Hallelujah, I knew that moonlogic couldn’t possibly have come from Auro.

1) asetic

2) asetic/commuter/ninja

3) I would probably pick that one.
Show

HAPPY FESTIVUS
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2574 (ISO) » Mon Dec 31, 2018 12:28 am

Post by DrewVa »

In post 2571, BrightEyedFish wrote:

In the BOONus round you said you were debating between taking the VIG-shot or giving your top SR the macho modifier...
That was DVa but I could see that. The problem with that, is you’d need to assume there’s also a scumdoc in the setup. - not very likely.

Anyway, as I’ve already said, we picked vig and gifted it, to a player we townread but not widely by the rest of the playerlist, not widely scumread either. That player also received the useless +1, which can’t be used with vig.

I tried to gift it to two players but meanie ( :P ) Boon said no.
Show

HAPPY FESTIVUS

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”