BooneyToonz Extravaganza: LAST NIGHT TOMORROW

Creature
Solve This Game
 
User avatar
Joined: January 26, 2016
Location: Lands of Fire
Pronoun: He

Post Post #4200  (ISO)  » Sun Jan 13, 2019 4:32 pm

In post 4197, DrewVa wrote:I actually really liked RCE for town until this RL day, do you think he's town outside of misreading you? -D

I'm not even scumreading him for misreading me.
Sigh

Creature
Solve This Game
 
User avatar
Joined: January 26, 2016
Location: Lands of Fire
Pronoun: He

Post Post #4201  (ISO)  » Sun Jan 13, 2019 4:33 pm

In post 4017, PenguinPower wrote:You aren't obvtowning.

Still want mcqueen though.

Mostly because of this.
Sigh

Creature
Solve This Game
 
User avatar
Joined: January 26, 2016
Location: Lands of Fire
Pronoun: He

Post Post #4202  (ISO)  » Sun Jan 13, 2019 4:34 pm

In post 4014, Xtoxm wrote:i do scumread creature but we dont need another cw to mcqueen
una seems unreasonably committed to keeping him alive
pings me fairly hard

nice hat btw

Also lol this
Sigh

DrewVa
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 16, 2018
Location: out of this world
Pronoun: They

Post Post #4203  (ISO)  » Sun Jan 13, 2019 4:40 pm

In post 2125, Cheeky Dancer wrote:EFN looks like a lurker lynch. Didn't see anything AI there.
ENG is town.

~ C


In post 2294, Cheeky Dancer wrote:EFN sounds fine tonally but is just lurking like most people who dont need to wade through the rubbish. ENG is pretty typical for Ari/Peng to be useless so I wouldn't scumread either of these yet either.

I will have to relook at ram but what I've caught seems fine. What are your thoughts on RCE?


In post 2383, Cheeky Dancer wrote:
In post 2379, Alonzo wrote:[embedded quote redacted]
I didn't OMGUS you, Perf knows damn well he's shown zero towny here,and neither have you cheeky.


Sorry it's hard to tell with the timing of your suspicion being after we hated on you. Tell us apart from Emperorwhoever who is scum?

Also not being towny != scum. We don't need to look towny. We need to lynch scum. Pretty sure my opinions are more towny than any of the superficial scumhunting you've done boi.

~ C


In post 2391, Cheeky Dancer wrote:Shit ok I'll go nips. Sorry dude.

In post 2393, Cheeky Dancer wrote:My vote counts if I call him Emperor floppy nipples right?


this is the progression on EFN
if you think this is how Cheeky busses let me know cause it doesn't look very much like a scum bus to me tbh -D
Show

DrewVa
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 16, 2018
Location: out of this world
Pronoun: They

Post Post #4204  (ISO)  » Sun Jan 13, 2019 4:41 pm

Still can't read the second word of your hat

is it "obvtowning"? :P

-D
Show

Ramcius
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 22, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #4205  (ISO)  » Sun Jan 13, 2019 4:42 pm

In post 4185, Creature wrote:
In post 4176, Ramcius wrote:
In post 4164, Creature wrote:
In post 4148, Ramcius wrote:But lynching more active players would clear other people for PoE purposes

Most likely not if they're town.


That depends on your ability to read interactions. Active players have more of them, so you can get more info, for example who pushed them, how they were pushed, who were defending them and with what, there are things to see, if you know how to look

Town is clueless so we can't tell who are scum just looking who they interacted it. Also it's harder to tell where scum were positioned when town gets lynched because they can be anywhere.


You mean you can't tell. It's possible to determine sometimes, if push came from scum or from town, also it's possible to tell, when town is defending their townread or scum is trying get towncred.

If you have strong scumreads to lynch, be my guest and bring them to light. If not, I'd go with active null lynch over another lurker

Ramcius
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 22, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #4206  (ISO)  » Sun Jan 13, 2019 4:44 pm

In post 4188, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 4105, Creature wrote:You understand man, I really can't lynch everyone who VT claims because town shouldn't rely on PRs anyway, they'll need to save up some VTs.

Hol up who claimed VT


Mc, like 3 days ago succumbed to pressure

RCEnigma
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: June 18, 2018
Pronoun: He

Post Post #4207  (ISO)  » Sun Jan 13, 2019 5:15 pm

In post 4200, Creature wrote:
In post 4197, DrewVa wrote:I actually really liked RCE for town until this RL day, do you think he's town outside of misreading you? -D

I'm not even scumreading him for misreading me.

Creature opened the day scumreading me for reasons only known to him.

Is pushing on creature the reason you're backing off your townread dva?

I was avoiding omgusing Karmeleon for most of the day but I agree with Unas points and if the day reps aren't directly tied to winning the boonus round then scum would nominate a slot with some town credibility. Or at least a slot that has a loud backing, the backing off someone like Drewva.

I think Ramcius doesn't make a ton of sense as a scum nomination with Ramcius offering to be the hammer on the SS claim again unless scum with TLK.

Nancy wasn't in the scum!creature game with us, creature doesn't feel the same as he did in that game so +town points but it was pretty recent and slots that were also in that game include (Dva, myself, Profii, Nero whom replaced into his slot). That's a fair amount of slots that would be privy to his recent scum play and that would be reason enough to take a different approach. His day 2 is especially coasty which somewhat fits his previous scum meta.

I'd also argue this doesn't feel like his town game from OK 2 and I was 3p but I defended creature on the fact he was obvtowning that game. I'm in a less indifferent position now and I'm not getting that at all.

Creature
Solve This Game
 
User avatar
Joined: January 26, 2016
Location: Lands of Fire
Pronoun: He

Post Post #4208  (ISO)  » Sun Jan 13, 2019 5:19 pm

In post 4203, DrewVa wrote:it doesn't look very much like a scum bus to me tbh

Yeah, not for me either.
Sigh

Creature
Solve This Game
 
User avatar
Joined: January 26, 2016
Location: Lands of Fire
Pronoun: He

Post Post #4209  (ISO)  » Sun Jan 13, 2019 5:19 pm

In post 4204, DrewVa wrote:Still can't read the second word of your hat

is it "obvtowning"? :P

-D

Make mafiascum great again
Sigh

Creature
Solve This Game
 
User avatar
Joined: January 26, 2016
Location: Lands of Fire
Pronoun: He

Post Post #4210  (ISO)  » Sun Jan 13, 2019 5:23 pm

In post 4207, RCEnigma wrote:His day 2 is especially coasty which somewhat fits his previous scum meta.

First things first is that you should check if there's a reason town!me could be coasting.

[_] Game is too slow and uninteresting?
[_] Or simply nothing interesting is happening?
[_] Not wanting to make it obvious who I actually am so I get a chance to survive tonight?
[_] Hard to post from an alt?
[_] I actually have a reason I don't want to be a nightkill priority?
Sigh

Creature
Solve This Game
 
User avatar
Joined: January 26, 2016
Location: Lands of Fire
Pronoun: He

Post Post #4211  (ISO)  » Sun Jan 13, 2019 5:25 pm

I think I tend to be pretty coasty as scum when I shouldn't as town (such a scumlynch event with lot of info being revealed, massclaim event or something like this).
Sigh

RCEnigma
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: June 18, 2018
Pronoun: He

Post Post #4212  (ISO)  » Sun Jan 13, 2019 5:33 pm

In post 4210, Creature wrote:
In post 4207, RCEnigma wrote:His day 2 is especially coasty which somewhat fits his previous scum meta.

First things first is that you should check if there's a reason town!me could be coasting.

[Sure, is a decent scumscuse as well so it's a wash] Game is too slow and uninteresting?
[Don't agree but to each their own] Or simply nothing interesting is happening?
[Depends on scum if you're town, depending on the team there are probably 3 or 4 slots I would nightkill before you. Main account or not.] Not wanting to make it obvious who I actually am so I get a chance to survive tonight?
[I wouldn't know] Hard to post from an alt?
[If it's important, use it or make yourself an unlikely nk target. Hard mislynches and quiet town are always good no targets, the latter for that reason.] I actually have a reason I don't want to be a nightkill priority?

RCEnigma
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: June 18, 2018
Pronoun: He

Post Post #4213  (ISO)  » Sun Jan 13, 2019 5:35 pm

I should have bolded the brackets.

In any case the short of it is I don't see why any of these besides maybe the last can only be town reasons for barely playing.

Creature
Solve This Game
 
User avatar
Joined: January 26, 2016
Location: Lands of Fire
Pronoun: He

Post Post #4214  (ISO)  » Sun Jan 13, 2019 5:43 pm

I'm usually the N1 kill though

Also I should probably have added:
[_] I don't want to reveal my alt because I want to keep it a secret for fun?
Sigh

Creature
Solve This Game
 
User avatar
Joined: January 26, 2016
Location: Lands of Fire
Pronoun: He

Post Post #4215  (ISO)  » Sun Jan 13, 2019 5:43 pm

Sure, some can be used as scum excuses. The point is that I could have also done that as town so your lurking = scum case is disproved.
Sigh

Creature
Solve This Game
 
User avatar
Joined: January 26, 2016
Location: Lands of Fire
Pronoun: He

Post Post #4216  (ISO)  » Sun Jan 13, 2019 5:44 pm

Also seeing I'm pretty the opposite of lurking rn, seems like the game has turned, right?
Sigh

Ramcius
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 22, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #4217  (ISO)  » Sun Jan 13, 2019 6:22 pm

I did some thinking and I have hard time finding reason for scum Creature to come out like that and defend Town Mc. Wouldn't be easier for his team to push Mc lynch then? They already at disadvantage after ENF lynch, so putting Creature under fire like that isn't wise.

Nero Cain
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: December 07, 2009
Pronoun: He

Post Post #4218  (ISO)  » Sun Jan 13, 2019 6:29 pm

In post 4184, Creature wrote:So will you indenize us for any psychological damage you cause us if Nero happens to be scum?

Why do you scumread me besides OMGUS or is that all?
Show

RCEnigma
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: June 18, 2018
Pronoun: He

Post Post #4219  (ISO)  » Sun Jan 13, 2019 6:31 pm

I didn't predicate my read on you lurking. That was an aside to Nancy who based their read on you having some amount of posts.

RCEnigma
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: June 18, 2018
Pronoun: He

Post Post #4220  (ISO)  » Sun Jan 13, 2019 6:32 pm

In post 4217, Ramcius wrote:I did some thinking and I have hard time finding reason for scum Creature to come out like that and defend Town Mc. Wouldn't be easier for his team to push Mc lynch then? They already at disadvantage after ENF lynch, so putting Creature under fire like that isn't wise.


If both you and McQueen are town does this hold true for you?

Creature
Solve This Game
 
User avatar
Joined: January 26, 2016
Location: Lands of Fire
Pronoun: He

Post Post #4221  (ISO)  » Sun Jan 13, 2019 6:42 pm

In post 4218, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 4184, Creature wrote:So will you indenize us for any psychological damage you cause us if Nero happens to be scum?

Why do you scumread me besides OMGUS or is that all?

I don't scumread you, I'm testing if he's that confident.
Sigh

Ramcius
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 22, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #4222  (ISO)  » Sun Jan 13, 2019 6:49 pm

In post 4220, RCEnigma wrote:
In post 4217, Ramcius wrote:I did some thinking and I have hard time finding reason for scum Creature to come out like that and defend Town Mc. Wouldn't be easier for his team to push Mc lynch then? They already at disadvantage after ENF lynch, so putting Creature under fire like that isn't wise.


If both you and McQueen are town does this hold true for you?


How's that comparable? I'm neither townreading Mc or defending him.

RCEnigma
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: June 18, 2018
Pronoun: He

Post Post #4223  (ISO)  » Sun Jan 13, 2019 7:05 pm

Well your argument is that creature isn't scum because he's defending McQueen instead of pushing a mislynch. If the two of you are both town and both the talked about wagons why would it matter that creature defended one of two mislynches? Scum wins out in that situation either way.

Even if the slot they defend gets lynched they get towncred on a townflip. If you as town get lynched then it doesn't matter, you were the counterwagon anyway.

Nev and Max
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: December 08, 2018
Pronoun: They

Post Post #4224  (ISO)  » Sun Jan 13, 2019 7:07 pm

I have told Nev numerous times that this game has some serious fuckery that’s messing with my mind and making it harder to solidify my reads. It’s mainly due to the fact that we don’t really have public vote counts and updated VCs. Which is a major tool that I base off my reads on and how I gather my thoughts etc.

I have some minor town reads and when I was finally caught somewhat up from D1 Nev went MIA. I haven’t caught up and if Nev wants to take control solo I don’t really mind. I haven’t been engaged with this game and I’m not really sure why I can’t.

~M

PreviousNext
[ + ]

Return to Completed Large Theme Games