Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10417 (isolation #400) » Mon Mar 25, 2019 8:31 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 10415, RCEnigma wrote:Where did I conftown Elsa?
thats not what I said.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10433 (isolation #401) » Tue Mar 26, 2019 5:54 am

Post by Nero Cain »

VOTE: RCE

Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10437 (isolation #402) » Tue Mar 26, 2019 6:00 am

Post by Nero Cain »

You have my permission to release the scum pt b/c this new "getting permission to release game PT's" is the dumbest thing ever.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10441 (isolation #403) » Tue Mar 26, 2019 6:03 am

Post by Nero Cain »

you guys were worrying me. I thought Auro was doing p well and might have voted me.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10444 (isolation #404) » Tue Mar 26, 2019 6:04 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 10439, Elsa Jay wrote:I shoulda known when Nero didn't want me to hammer test.
that was RC, I unvoted b/c he didn't want to self vote while I was voting him.

yeah

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10445 (isolation #405) » Tue Mar 26, 2019 6:05 am

Post by Nero Cain »

i think I gave it to him like n2?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10447 (isolation #406) » Tue Mar 26, 2019 6:08 am

Post by Nero Cain »

oh, Nancy is gonna have a field day with end game.

I was really surprised that Elsa was town reading me after I tunneled him half the game.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10451 (isolation #407) » Tue Mar 26, 2019 6:11 am

Post by Nero Cain »

So in a way Nancy really won this game for me and not on my own merit. That's kinda depressing. :(

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10455 (isolation #408) » Tue Mar 26, 2019 6:15 am

Post by Nero Cain »

there used to be a player on this site "LUV" and he'd "give up" regardless of alignment so its like a WIFOM/NAI thing. I wouldn't be that surprised if RCE is going for that.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10456 (isolation #409) » Tue Mar 26, 2019 6:16 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I mean, you were still town reading me b4 xtoxm flipped.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10458 (isolation #410) » Tue Mar 26, 2019 6:19 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Anyways, thanks for voting RCE and thanks to RCE for not being very townie and lynchable.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10460 (isolation #411) » Tue Mar 26, 2019 6:25 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Also, to explain the three deaths last night. We nk'd Jingle, Una died thanks to targeting Xtoxm and Dave died b/c he was vigged.

That's right, Nancy sent a vig to xtoxm.

So Nancy hard town read me, put me in multiple Boonus rounds and gave us a vig kill.

Although, Nancy is in no way responsible for this and she shouldn't feel bad and none of you should give her any grief over it.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10462 (isolation #412) » Tue Mar 26, 2019 6:27 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I'm p sure that Nancy did claim and Xtoxm confirmed. I think he fake claimed shooting Elsa.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10463 (isolation #413) » Tue Mar 26, 2019 6:34 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I wish Boon was around so he could do w/e write up and release the dead chat.

Maybe a Nancy selfie and her reaction to finding out I was scum.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10465 (isolation #414) » Tue Mar 26, 2019 6:40 am

Post by Nero Cain »

but would knowing that Xtoxm had a vig and speculating that he fake claimed an Elsa shot help you think I was scum over RCE?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10600 (isolation #415) » Wed Mar 27, 2019 6:34 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 10559, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:I was done in by Sakura metacheck on you in Heroes and it seemed to be valid - until now.
there was (I think she might still be around not sure) a player that thinks I have the easiest meta on this site. Her username was like gigabyte troulbot or something. I have a harder time than some emulating my town game b/c I don't have one of those minimalist styles. So Hana's meta read on me is still gonna be pretty accurate in most cases but I've also been here forever and can say and do townie things since you know, I'm not a horrible scum player?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10603 (isolation #416) » Wed Mar 27, 2019 6:56 am

Post by Nero Cain »

naw, Mollie always scum reads me and when she town reads me it means she's scum. And didn't you tunnel me in that game anyways?

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”