Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #9870 (isolation #800) » Fri Mar 08, 2019 4:35 pm

Post by Nev and Max »

In post 9866, Elsa Jay wrote:... But he literally lied to our faces about sending me a neighborize I don't even have Jingle. Nani.
I think its funny that you believe we should trust anything you have to say at this point. You've lied more than anyone elsa in this game. We had a plan, and so far it seems to have been stuck to. We have one more person to weigh in on if they got anything.

The idea that I would agree to send it to you in the bonus game, and then not do that, but have you think you were getting something, claim the exact thing i sent you, and then said nah, wasnt him, i got in a neighborhood with Gamma, whos dead now and cant confirm. Yet im the dumb one...
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #9873 (isolation #801) » Fri Mar 08, 2019 4:37 pm

Post by Nev and Max »

In post 9868, Nero Cain wrote:prob
Ok, well, Nuts.

You have me as town right? Elsa is firmly planting her flag in me as scum. Do you think that elsa is town being dumb like youre accusing me of being, or is she scum?
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #9874 (isolation #802) » Fri Mar 08, 2019 4:38 pm

Post by Nev and Max »

In post 9872, Elsa Jay wrote:So your bright idea to confirm yourself... Was to send a gift to a known liar in the first place? Yeah. You ARE a dumb one, particularly since you JUMPED to say you gave me a gift.
It wasnt my plan. I was a cog who played my part. I think the idea was that when you used the neighboriser there might be loyal disloyal works in play that could confirm alignment as some point.
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #9878 (isolation #803) » Fri Mar 08, 2019 4:43 pm

Post by Nev and Max »

In post 9875, Elsa Jay wrote:
In post 9874, Nev and Max wrote:
In post 9872, Elsa Jay wrote:So your bright idea to confirm yourself... Was to send a gift to a known liar in the first place? Yeah. You ARE a dumb one, particularly since you JUMPED to say you gave me a gift.
It wasnt my plan. I was a cog who played my part. I think the idea was that when you used the neighboriser there might be loyal disloyal works in play that could confirm alignment as some point.
"A cog who played my part"

Well obviously you ain't since you said you sent me a neighborize and didn't.
Says the professed liar. I suppose this is the time youre telling the truth right? This time its for real. No games, no gambits. This is the real you telling us the truth?
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #9879 (isolation #804) » Fri Mar 08, 2019 4:44 pm

Post by Nev and Max »

In post 9877, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 9865, Jingle wrote:I can definitely understand the thought process that leads to there. I think he's wrong, but I can understand his thought process.
I don't exactly get it though. Like he's apparently scum reading me for X reason that's independent of this Elsa didn't get a hood shot from N+M. Or maybe he wasn't and he's just butthurt I called him dumb town. I mean I get the "Elsa said he didn't get my hood shot so she's scum lying" but I'm not really sure how I entered the picture.
Of the people in our bonus round last night you are my least town. Elsa seemed to have knowledge she shouldnt have about what went down last night, which is why she was able to "gambit" so specifically. I trust RCE and Jingle more than I do you at this point, so If Elsa is scum, you would be her most likely partner to me right now.
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #9886 (isolation #805) » Fri Mar 08, 2019 4:53 pm

Post by Nev and Max »

In post 9884, Nero Cain wrote:I've been against lynching him since he claimed and there was only one other doctor claim. How in the world am I throwing shade?
Calling me dumb, the ad hom attacks, ancient history I know, but shade nonetheless.
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #9887 (isolation #806) » Fri Mar 08, 2019 4:54 pm

Post by Nev and Max »

In post 9883, Jingle wrote:
In post 9813, Jingle wrote:
In post 9810, Elsa Jay wrote:Who did,you use that charge transfer on btw?
Nev and max.

Also, from our room we got 4 Boonus prizes, and I want everyone who got a neighborize gifted them last night to claim, so that the plan agreed on in the Boonus room can be verified.
Also @Nev:

Not necessarily scum in our room IF EJ is scum here.
So she just lies about not getting it to what, 1v1 me?

Im fine with that. Elsa goes first though, so I can still protect someone tonight.
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #9889 (isolation #807) » Fri Mar 08, 2019 4:55 pm

Post by Nev and Max »

In post 9888, Nero Cain wrote:butthurt, ok.
I asked you to show me where I was being dumb, you declined. You are throwing shade right now by trying to brush me aside by claiming FAKE NEWS!!!
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #9890 (isolation #808) » Fri Mar 08, 2019 4:56 pm

Post by Nev and Max »

I mean fuck Nero, if you are town and you have me as town why are you being adversirial towards me and not trying to work with me?
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #9893 (isolation #809) » Fri Mar 08, 2019 4:57 pm

Post by Nev and Max »

In post 9891, Nero Cain wrote:I'm voting Elsa not you so...
So its ok to borderline be a dick to me because you arent voting me?
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #9897 (isolation #810) » Fri Mar 08, 2019 5:00 pm

Post by Nev and Max »

Elsa is for sure lying. I needed someone to confirm my post was taken as an action because it wasnt in bold. Worst just confirmed that the post was counted as an action. Boon has said nothing can stop the prizes from being sent to others so Elsa is lying.

1v1 me bitch.
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #9899 (isolation #811) » Fri Mar 08, 2019 5:05 pm

Post by Nev and Max »

In post 9898, Elsa Jay wrote:Nev: Don't be a dick.

Also Nev: Hey bitch 1 v 1 me.
Context means a lot. But you know, you could call me mentally unstable again if you have nothing elsa to go with.
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #9900 (isolation #812) » Fri Mar 08, 2019 5:05 pm

Post by Nev and Max »

He called me an idiot, you called me a liar.
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #9902 (isolation #813) » Fri Mar 08, 2019 5:07 pm

Post by Nev and Max »

In post 9901, Jingle wrote:Hey, Nev.

You're a lyre.
You want some of this ire as well?
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #9903 (isolation #814) » Fri Mar 08, 2019 5:07 pm

Post by Nev and Max »

I was involved with Fyre.
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #9906 (isolation #815) » Fri Mar 08, 2019 5:08 pm

Post by Nev and Max »

I have depths deepers than a friars.
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #9908 (isolation #816) » Fri Mar 08, 2019 5:12 pm

Post by Nev and Max »

In post 9905, Elsa Jay wrote:
In post 9896, Jingle wrote:
In post 9892, Elsa Jay wrote:We hang Nev because this setup was already bastard enough. Boon wouldn't put a 1 shot doctor if he didn't even put a regular cop here. It doesn't match the theme for town. Matches Scum roles though like the rolecop.
I'll bite. What?
I called out Profii early on and said how his role was more scum aligned but people defended him in it. The role saved him. Nev is relying in his role to save him as well.

Think about EVERY role we've flipped so far. Notice the 3 scum roles? Rolecop, inventor, Jailkeeper... And all the town are "weak PRs" helped by the bonus game buffs.

Doctor is already powerful without any draw backs. EVERY other role here implies town roles are weaker then all Scum roles.
Scum makes us disloyal and we can never save a town member right?
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #9909 (isolation #817) » Fri Mar 08, 2019 5:15 pm

Post by Nev and Max »

In post 9907, Elsa Jay wrote:
In post 9899, Nev and Max wrote:
In post 9898, Elsa Jay wrote:Nev: Don't be a dick.

Also Nev: Hey bitch 1 v 1 me.
Context means a lot. But you know, you could call me mentally unstable again if you have nothing elsa to go with.
You went Krazy over me using "Psychotic" once in a completely different context from anything related to you, and you got mad when we fought back. People use words to express themselves. It's called "words" for a reason.

In better news not going into out of game opinion differences, you realize when I flip Miller you die next anyway for lying, right? Or will you stick with the "Elsa always lies" narrative?
Im sticking with the "boon said there isnt a way to fuck with gifts, and its been mod confirmed to me that my post was counted as my action, so you should have a shot from me. You claim not to have one, so if im not lying you would inversly be ... lying and needing to die.
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #9912 (isolation #818) » Fri Mar 08, 2019 5:23 pm

Post by Nev and Max »

In post 9910, Elsa Jay wrote:But YOU decided it was a good idea to "send" a gift to a known liar anyway. So you can waste another lynch on me. I just sped up the process before you could use your own narrative to say I'm scum instead.

You are the liar trying to devalue my point just because I lied in the past, when in fact I caught you in a big ass lie just now.
I guess when profii flipped scum traitor I put the thought of you being scum aside for a moment and was looking at the game from that perspective for a moment. If you were town then I would have hoped youd see the benefit in not playing like a black hole the entire game and would do something protown.

Instead, you say that the night kill put you in a neighborhood and you didnt get the shot i very obviously stated id be giving you. You saying you didnt get it only puts shade on me because the rest of the group is wondering why you are saying i didnt do the thing I said I was going to do. This is why I feel like there was scum in our room last night because this ties in too fucking nicely for it to be elsa being brillliant.
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #9913 (isolation #819) » Fri Mar 08, 2019 5:24 pm

Post by Nev and Max »

What happened in the neighborhood? Was Gamma active?
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #9915 (isolation #820) » Fri Mar 08, 2019 5:28 pm

Post by Nev and Max »

In post 9805, Jingle wrote:I want the people who got Neighborize shots last night to claim it.
This could easily have been a test created during the bonus round to call someone out. Jingle doesnt say how many people should be coming forward, so for elsa to say she was one of the people, and then turn around and say it was a lie trying to draw me out is just to fucking cutesie for me. How could elsa be so sure that someone would come forward with that exact clsim for her?
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #9916 (isolation #821) » Fri Mar 08, 2019 5:29 pm

Post by Nev and Max »

In post 9914, Elsa Jay wrote:Jingle, if my death confirms Nev is bullshit then fine. I wanted to see the end of the game since I made it this far but if it means a better way, I'll take this lynch for the team.

Who here would most likely be Nevs partner in the meantime?

Pedit: How could Gamma be active when they died last night? I basically got a blank Private thread made by Boon himself titled "LNT Neighborhood Gamma Emerald and Elsa Jay" linked to me via my confessional.
... you cant have it both ways. Either Gamma was able to neighborize you and would have been able to talk, or they wouldnt have been able to neighborize you.

Flail harder.
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #9923 (isolation #822) » Fri Mar 08, 2019 5:39 pm

Post by Nev and Max »

Is thanos still alive?

I still don’t see them as town.

Also idk what’s going on with Nero and thenattscks but let’s not guys

-m
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #9924 (isolation #823) » Fri Mar 08, 2019 5:40 pm

Post by Nev and Max »

Ok, regardless, elsa being neighborized by Gamma has nothing to do with her claiming to not get a shot herself from me.

My gift would have gone through, so either she is lying or I am. Why would I openly shuck a plan we all agreed upon? Why would I not do something that would be so easily confimed the next day. Thats why i waited until elsa said something first, to not taint the transfer of info. But then elsa takes it back and says it never happened and im scum now...
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #9926 (isolation #824) » Fri Mar 08, 2019 5:41 pm

Post by Nev and Max »

FF

I don’t think EJ is lying about gamma with the empty chat

Just think EJ is again mistaking our slot for being scummwhen we aren’t

-M
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #9927 (isolation #825) » Fri Mar 08, 2019 5:45 pm

Post by Nev and Max »

In post 9925, Elsa Jay wrote:
In post 9924, Nev and Max wrote:Ok, regardless, elsa being neighborized by Gamma has nothing to do with her claiming to not get a shot herself from me.

My gift would have gone through, so either she is lying or I am. Why would I openly shuck a plan we all agreed upon? Why would I not do something that would be so easily confimed the next day. Thats why i waited until elsa said something first, to not taint the transfer of info. But then elsa takes it back and says it never happened and im scum now...
Because you are Scum. And I caught you with yoir pants down when I said I recieved a gift for you to then cheekily go "you're welcome" about.
So you just guessed correctly that the gift I gave you was the one you faked getting and knew about before I said anything in the thread. How would you have known that 2 of the prizes were neighborhoods and 2 were different. How would you know how many prizes were going to be given out at all? Hell I didnt even know Jingle was getting one until Xto claimed one and put it together.
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #9928 (isolation #826) » Fri Mar 08, 2019 5:47 pm

Post by Nev and Max »

What this comes down to is this.

I claim to have sent an item to Elsa that has been mod confirmed as an action and one that has been said to not be fuckwitable.

Elsa says no.

I have no reason to lie about what I did, and elsa has info that she shouldnt have had.

Elsa is scum that needs rope. How the fuck are we going to let a miller get anywhere near lylo with 2 scum still alive?
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #9930 (isolation #827) » Fri Mar 08, 2019 5:50 pm

Post by Nev and Max »

In post 9929, Elsa Jay wrote:...

.... I dun goofed. Like, real fucking bad now. Damn my selective reading and my bright idea to click the link amd not check for any other words.

UNVOTE: Nev and Max

Boon linked the neighborize shot and +1 before he linked me the Neighborhood in a second unrelated post, but I only clicked the link since when I clicked from my bookmark to latest post it sent me to that one.

Feel free to roast me later for fucking up so bad at reading a line Boon didn't even bold. Formal apologies and now this is shit luck on my front. Worse then even BEF's mistake because I realize the gravity of my situation.

Fuck.
Eat rope.
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #9931 (isolation #828) » Fri Mar 08, 2019 5:53 pm

Post by Nev and Max »

You know I wondered to myself last night, " Self. Do you think that you are done being a mislynch candidate yet?" And I said to myself, "Self, I dunno. I kinda feel like they are going to take one more shot at me." And look what happened here. When it comes down to tits and tacks you find the thing you swore you didnt get, and now theres no 1v1...

Convenient.
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #9933 (isolation #829) » Fri Mar 08, 2019 5:56 pm

Post by Nev and Max »

You say you got a neighborizer.

I say youre welcome.

You claim to not have a neighborizer.

You get called out in a 1v1 you know you are going to lose.

You find the neighborizer in a post you claim you hadnt seen.

Does that about sum things up chief?
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #9934 (isolation #830) » Fri Mar 08, 2019 5:57 pm

Post by Nev and Max »

I mean, im pretty baked right now, but somehow faking a thing that you actually had to call someone out as scum and then actually having that thing is pretty fucking wild of a play.
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #9935 (isolation #831) » Fri Mar 08, 2019 6:05 pm

Post by Nev and Max »

Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #9936 (isolation #832) » Fri Mar 08, 2019 6:15 pm

Post by Nev and Max »

Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #9937 (isolation #833) » Fri Mar 08, 2019 6:25 pm

Post by Nev and Max »

Dave and Xto have both posted after being called to claim.

How do you usually take that Jingle?

Thanos, Rce and Una havent popped in yet, right?
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #9938 (isolation #834) » Fri Mar 08, 2019 6:29 pm

Post by Nev and Max »

In post 9856, Xtoxm wrote:nice one elsa
Who knew that this post would age as badly as it did as quickly as it did.
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #9941 (isolation #835) » Fri Mar 08, 2019 6:44 pm

Post by Nev and Max »

In post 9940, Jingle wrote:Also the Limmy's show clip you linked is where my username came from.
I seem to remember it used to be your avatar back in the day, no?
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #9950 (isolation #836) » Sat Mar 09, 2019 8:32 am

Post by Nev and Max »

In post 9949, RCEnigma wrote:Wait. Who did Profii asceticize?
Claimed to have done it to una.

Also, I think boon has said that gift actions are separate from role actions.
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #9954 (isolation #837) » Sat Mar 09, 2019 2:29 pm

Post by Nev and Max »

So now that cosigning elsas push on me has a bad stench to it, where do you stand?
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #9957 (isolation #838) » Sat Mar 09, 2019 2:57 pm

Post by Nev and Max »

In post 9955, Xtoxm wrote:well i was pocket sr you coming into today
i have trouble believing your role exists in this setup
do you think {doc, commuter, bunyip, babysitter} are all town roles that exist in this setup?
You were pocket scumreading me? What's that even mean?

I can't do anything to convince you my role is what it is. This is a weak play for you to make this late in the game. My play should put me solidly in the town category, my role just makes me useful still.

I know at least 2 of the roles exist as town, and would wager that the rest are as well. The fact that we are talking about stuff like this right now makes me think that you want to sow paranoia around what roles could be in the game. It is already a bit borked when our mod came out and loladmitted the game is kind of bastard.
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #9958 (isolation #839) » Sat Mar 09, 2019 2:59 pm

Post by Nev and Max »

In post 9956, Nero Cain wrote:bunyip isn't even protection.

Commuter is protection despite Jimgle claiming it's not. But I've been doubting his commuter claim for awhile now.

An x-shot doc and x-shot babysitter seem totally reasonable for a large.
Bunyip can protect if the person they investigate is vanilla, but thats beside the point.

Jingle is the one leading this town right now, I think that he has earned the benefit of a doubt right now. See him as town until we have to reevaluate. Where do we look for the final 2 scum?
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #9960 (isolation #840) » Sat Mar 09, 2019 3:04 pm

Post by Nev and Max »

In post 9959, Nero Cain wrote:but we know its not balanced anyways. So I'm not sure where you wanna put things.
Scum could also be lying about their roles, so i feel like this is an exercise in futility.
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #9961 (isolation #841) » Sat Mar 09, 2019 3:05 pm

Post by Nev and Max »

And i think I solved the extra weak that was given out early in the game.
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #9962 (isolation #842) » Sat Mar 09, 2019 3:06 pm

Post by Nev and Max »

Does anyone remember who claimed to have gotten a weak that no one could attribute to a bonus round winner?
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #9964 (isolation #843) » Sat Mar 09, 2019 3:09 pm

Post by Nev and Max »

thanos is supposed to be a friendly neighbor right? PP if loyal should have a few people clear.

Beyond that i dunno.
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #9966 (isolation #844) » Sat Mar 09, 2019 3:14 pm

Post by Nev and Max »

In post 9965, Xtoxm wrote:
In post 9963, Nero Cain wrote:yeah, are any of the claims confirmed to be their role? But you're right, looking for balance in a bastard Boon game won't be found.
you're right, tbh, setup speccing is a poor idea

thanos friendly neighbored me, yes
did you ever get a weak modifier?
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #9968 (isolation #845) » Sat Mar 09, 2019 3:16 pm

Post by Nev and Max »

Do you remember a situation early game where there was talk about an extra weak modifier being given out? I felt like it was you or dave getting it, so maybe it was Dave.
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #9970 (isolation #846) » Sat Mar 09, 2019 3:21 pm

Post by Nev and Max »

We'll have to wait to see if anyone else remembers. If not im going to have to go diving. I dont really look forward to that.
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #9972 (isolation #847) » Sat Mar 09, 2019 3:24 pm

Post by Nev and Max »

No. I remember there being an extra weak modifier being given out and people trying to figure out where it came from. I know where it came from now and have a strong feeling that whoever got that extra one is town and can be semi-mechanically cleared as it.
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #9975 (isolation #848) » Sat Mar 09, 2019 4:28 pm

Post by Nev and Max »

I looked from the start of day 2. The only ambiguous talk about a weak modifier was around creature.

It might have been a disloyal I was thinking of.

Anyways, I noticed profii lied about his role slightly, there were 4 things he had to give out and weak was the one he never mentioned having to gift.
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #9980 (isolation #849) » Sun Mar 10, 2019 7:02 am

Post by Nev and Max »

In post 9978, Jingle wrote:ngl, kinda wanna lynch Xtox now.

Anyone opposed?
Before Elsa? A rough idea I was forming from vca was that xtox seemed to vote with Elsa a lot.

You think Elsa as town faked a fake gift to draw scum out, and then doubled down when they found out it was me, only to find the post explaining the whole thing away when I laid out how this was a 1v1 they knew they were on the losing end of?

If Elsa flips scum I would look at Nero and xtox
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #9990 (isolation #850) » Sun Mar 10, 2019 9:45 am

Post by Nev and Max »

In post 9989, Jingle wrote:Was gonna slowroll this, but I'm bored rn.
In post 6577, Xtoxm wrote:i also had an action fail on elsa last night

VOTE: Elsa
Xtox claims to have known his action failed on EJ N3. Roleblockers don't receive confirmation of the success of their actions.
They wouldn't get any confirmation at all right? Like they submit an action and that's the completion of their interactions for the night with the mod. Because any reaction from the mod would confirm to much.

That's a good fucking catch.
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #9991 (isolation #851) » Sun Mar 10, 2019 9:51 am

Post by Nev and Max »

I think the scum team having 3 left is a real thing to worry about. I've played where I've known my teammates but they didn't know me as a traitor. I still feel like there was one in our bonus room last night. The whole interaction with Elsa the start of today doesn't make sense if we were all town. Unless Elsa is in a neighborhood other than gammas?
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #9993 (isolation #852) » Sun Mar 10, 2019 9:55 am

Post by Nev and Max »

The line about it being interesting to see how long it takes them to figure it out. I can see that going either way. Either they thought it was 4 and traitor makes 5, or the 5 need to realize that's there's more to them.
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #9994 (isolation #853) » Sun Mar 10, 2019 9:56 am

Post by Nev and Max »

And if the scum team knew about the traitor why is the post a bad idea?

Proper scum probably didn't know about a traitor.
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #9998 (isolation #854) » Sun Mar 10, 2019 10:51 am

Post by Nev and Max »

That's what you meant about no one being left alive who knew.
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #10004 (isolation #855) » Sun Mar 10, 2019 12:04 pm

Post by Nev and Max »

In post 10001, Jingle wrote:So, anyone know any good jokes while we wait for Xtox's response?
What's the best way to get a witch pregnant?
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #10005 (isolation #856) » Sun Mar 10, 2019 12:05 pm

Post by Nev and Max »

In post 10003, Jingle wrote:If I triple my post count, I still will have less posts than nancy-hydra. That is terrifying.
Slots been dead for like a month and still has double my posts... I am not a prolific poster.
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #10007 (isolation #857) » Sun Mar 10, 2019 12:08 pm

Post by Nev and Max »

In post 10006, RCEnigma wrote:
In post 10003, Jingle wrote:If I triple my post count, I still will have less posts than nancy-hydra. That is terrifying.
That's just how Nancy games go.
An example of bad trends...
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #10010 (isolation #858) » Sun Mar 10, 2019 12:10 pm

Post by Nev and Max »

I barely remember things that happened in the same week. The idea that I need to remember posts made 4 months ago to play this game now is stupid.
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #10026 (isolation #859) » Sun Mar 10, 2019 6:49 pm

Post by Nev and Max »

Our vote is switched to xtox.
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #10085 (isolation #860) » Mon Mar 11, 2019 3:43 pm

Post by Nev and Max »

In post 10082, Elsa Jay wrote:Is No Lynch even viable here? I'll follow the plan perfectly if it's an option.
This willingness to play with the team is scaring me. Elsa hasn't done a single thing for the actual good of the town.

I really hope I just die tonight and the neighbors situation works things out for you people to deal with.
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #10091 (isolation #861) » Tue Mar 12, 2019 1:18 pm

Post by Nev and Max »

We moved ours last night. No lynch 2019!
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #10105 (isolation #862) » Tue Mar 12, 2019 6:52 pm

Post by Nev and Max »

In post 10104, davesaz wrote:I already have a no result on N&M. I was thinking of tracking somewhere else...
N&M's doc shot (if any available) should go on someone with potential for a useful result.
What do you get as a result for a tracker?
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #10127 (isolation #863) » Sun Mar 17, 2019 10:07 am

Post by Nev and Max »

I'm waiting on confirmation of something right now. I'll be around.
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #10139 (isolation #864) » Sun Mar 17, 2019 11:58 am

Post by Nev and Max »

In post 10128, Elsa Jay wrote:I'm guessing you healed Una. I think Weak is unhealable if they target scum, so that's just more confirmation Xtoxm is evil.
Bingo. Doubted you would die by scums hands. Confirmed by boon that no errors occurred and my action was submitted.
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #10143 (isolation #865) » Sun Mar 17, 2019 1:47 pm

Post by Nev and Max »

In post 10138, RCEnigma wrote:So, theories on the extra flip?
Which one do you think is extra?
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #10144 (isolation #866) » Sun Mar 17, 2019 2:12 pm

Post by Nev and Max »

@Boon- can neighborhood shots be blocked?
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #10145 (isolation #867) » Sun Mar 17, 2019 2:14 pm

Post by Nev and Max »

In post 10132, Elsa Jay wrote:.......

Okay then. I guess scum team is Xtoxm and RCEnigma then. we still lynch Xtoxm first.

Xtoxm is claimed roleblocker and I got roleblocked when he had a neighbor shot to use. And now RC says he got neighbor'd by him. Which is impossible since the Mod page confirms that scum isn't multitasking.
How did you get roleblocked? I think it makes much more sense that we were blocked since we doced a dead man.
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #10148 (isolation #868) » Sun Mar 17, 2019 2:21 pm

Post by Nev and Max »

In post 10146, Elsa Jay wrote:Because if I did get my neighborhood through, Nero would have been confirmed completely. RC just screwed up and tried to cover for Xtoxm instead.
So I have a doc that doesn't save a townie, and you have a neighborizer that is supposed to work outside the realm of fuckability by people's roles and somehow you were the block and my save just vanished like a fart in the wind?

Something smells.
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #10151 (isolation #869) » Sun Mar 17, 2019 2:28 pm

Post by Nev and Max »

In post 10121, Elsa Jay wrote:
In post 10098, Jingle wrote:EJ Neighborize NC
Didn't go through?

Una Neighborize X
Una died

X Neighborize Me
X hooded RCE instead?

Dave track N&M
Killed

N&M doc EJ OR Una
Action confirmed, target still dead

Thanos, if he has a shot remaining, targets RCE.

RCE, Nero, I don't have actions.
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #10153 (isolation #870) » Sun Mar 17, 2019 2:29 pm

Post by Nev and Max »

In post 10150, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 10139, Nev and Max wrote:Confirmed by boon that no errors occurred and my action was submitted.
In post 10148, Nev and Max wrote:my save just vanished like a fart in the wind?
Doesn't this specifically mean that your action doesn't block the weak action?
I'm not sure what you're saying.

We doced Una and he died. We don't have any modifiers what would affect our role.
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #10154 (isolation #871) » Sun Mar 17, 2019 2:30 pm

Post by Nev and Max »

In post 10152, Elsa Jay wrote:Because I don't think a doctor saves someone if they're weak and target scum.
I hate this game.
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #10160 (isolation #872) » Sun Mar 17, 2019 2:34 pm

Post by Nev and Max »

In post 10157, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 10154, Nev and Max wrote:I hate this game.
but we are about to win :facepalm:
I hate this game specifically because all the things I can normally do to figure out a game I can't do here. I've basically been choosing wrong on 1v1s all game.
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #10171 (isolation #873) » Mon Mar 18, 2019 6:39 am

Post by Nev and Max »

In post 10169, RCEnigma wrote:Xtoxm is caught scum, I'm talking about me. His alignment doesn't change the fact that I'm sitting in a neighborhood with him.
He wasn't supposed to target you for the hood, xtox was supposed to target Jingle.

If he couldn't multitask it would be easy to fake a hood when you guys are already in a scum PT.
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #10176 (isolation #874) » Tue Mar 19, 2019 5:15 pm

Post by Nev and Max »

Okay

Obv this game now died if there’s zero posts in 24hrs
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #10181 (isolation #875) » Tue Mar 19, 2019 5:39 pm

Post by Nev and Max »

Why you wanna talk to me now? Which one of you is this?
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #10183 (isolation #876) » Tue Mar 19, 2019 5:42 pm

Post by Nev and Max »

sorry, that was more salty than intended.

Yeah, is about right.
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #10186 (isolation #877) » Tue Mar 19, 2019 5:48 pm

Post by Nev and Max »

Elsa got weak from una or jingle.
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #10187 (isolation #878) » Tue Mar 19, 2019 5:48 pm

Post by Nev and Max »

In post 10151, Nev and Max wrote:
In post 10121, Elsa Jay wrote:
In post 10098, Jingle wrote:EJ Neighborize NC
Didn't go through?

Una Neighborize X
Una died

X Neighborize Me
X hooded RCE instead?

Dave track N&M
Killed

N&M doc EJ OR Una
Action confirmed, target still dead

Thanos, if he has a shot remaining, targets RCE.

RCE, Nero, I don't have actions.
Ill bring this here too.
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #10189 (isolation #879) » Tue Mar 19, 2019 5:50 pm

Post by Nev and Max »

Elsa attempts to hood nero, claims blocked.
Una hoods Xtox and dies, prop scum.
Xtox hooded RCE and not Jingle, why?
Dave killed to not confirm me.

Is there a chance Jingle had a hood as well and died cause of a weak mod?
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #10191 (isolation #880) » Tue Mar 19, 2019 5:51 pm

Post by Nev and Max »

In post 10188, Thanos wrote:
In post 10186, Nev and Max wrote:Elsa got weak from una or jingle.
Need to verify this. To make sure Jay is confirmed weak.
Dude, its verified.
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #10193 (isolation #881) » Tue Mar 19, 2019 5:53 pm

Post by Nev and Max »

In post 10190, Thanos wrote:Scum motivation in Xtoxm neighboring RCE?
Ohh, the explanation is that RCE is scum trying to cover for Xtoxm by saying that Ctoxm used an action, because if X used his roleblock he wouldn't be able to neighborize Jay as planned... Right?
Xtox was supposed to hood jingle to test alignment.
Xtox "hooded" RCE instead.
Elsa claimed to be blocked, and the only one who could do that is Xtox. Unless Xtox got a multitask at some point the rcehood should have been Toxs 1 action last nigjt.
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #10196 (isolation #882) » Tue Mar 19, 2019 5:55 pm

Post by Nev and Max »

In post 10194, Thanos wrote:I meant verify by going back and affirming the post.
Like reposting it so you can see that one of them claimed to have sent a weak mod to elsa?
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #10199 (isolation #883) » Tue Mar 19, 2019 5:56 pm

Post by Nev and Max »

In post 10195, RCEnigma wrote:Una was made weak by jingle and Elsa was made weak by Una. I think the team is just xtoxm/Elsa tbh. I think following the plan resulted in a scum loss last night and this is last ditch to pull something out. Xtoxm is going down via Una regardless of what Xtoxms partner does so claiming roleblocked is an easy buss.
So elsa couldnt hood nero because she would die as weak? Claims blocked and busses the shit out of her partner to get more town cred?>
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #10202 (isolation #884) » Tue Mar 19, 2019 5:58 pm

Post by Nev and Max »

In post 10197, Thanos wrote:
In post 10193, Nev and Max wrote:Xtox was supposed to hood jingle to test alignment.
Xtox "hooded" RCE instead.
Elsa claimed to be blocked, and the only one who could do that is Xtox. Unless Xtox got a multitask at some point the rcehood should have been Toxs 1 action last nigjt.
Yeah, but why would X hood RCE?
Jingle died so there's no way of proving that X didn't neighborize Jingle.

How would X targeting Jingle test alignment btw?
I feel like a modifier played a part in it. Is it not expanded upon in the jingle plan post above?

pedit- Rce, no, not a stretch.
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #10204 (isolation #885) » Tue Mar 19, 2019 6:00 pm

Post by Nev and Max »

Guys wanna figure out the deaths from last night? I know RCE talked about it a smidge.
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #10206 (isolation #886) » Tue Mar 19, 2019 6:02 pm

Post by Nev and Max »

Not that Im aware of, one of those would have to be the scum kill. Could they have a second shot?
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #10209 (isolation #887) » Tue Mar 19, 2019 6:06 pm

Post by Nev and Max »

I keep getting stuck on why xtox wouldnt have blocked una, therefore muddying the read there.

Also why hood RCE if he didnt have multitask.

Where has Xtox gone now that day has started and shit has gone down?
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #10211 (isolation #888) » Tue Mar 19, 2019 6:08 pm

Post by Nev and Max »

In post 10210, Thanos wrote:
In post 10209, Nev and Max wrote:I keep getting stuck on why xtox wouldnt have blocked una, therefore muddying the read there.

Also why hood RCE if he didnt have multitask.
Una was dying anyway if he targeted X, no?
Jay would've confirmed Nero if the shot went through.
So you have Elsa as town? Who do you have as toxs partner?
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #10212 (isolation #889) » Tue Mar 19, 2019 6:10 pm

Post by Nev and Max »

Like this is where shit starts getting complicated because all the thread lines are predicated upon different factors needing to be true for the thread to hold water.
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #10215 (isolation #890) » Tue Mar 19, 2019 6:14 pm

Post by Nev and Max »

In post 10213, RCEnigma wrote:Hmm. You think xtoxm had to pick one to go through and block the other? Why would he prioritize making sure Nero wasn't confirmed over him being confirmed scum?
Xtox could argue that una dying was the scum kill and done to frame them as unas hood would never have gone through.

Weve already seen other hoods get started and then the person dies, those were scum kills. This hood never got started, not a scum kill.
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #10217 (isolation #891) » Tue Mar 19, 2019 6:17 pm

Post by Nev and Max »

I didnt say it would be a good argument, it would just be the one used to try and deflect.

If we assume Dave was scum kill, how does jingle die? If Jingle was scum kill how did dave die?:

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”