Booneytoonz IX - Under The Sea -- Game Over!

Nero Cain
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: December 07, 2009
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2875  (ISO)  » Tue Feb 12, 2019 12:38 am

In post 2872, BBmolla wrote:Let’s lynch both

Katio and Clem?
Join the Fantasy Football league today!
https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=80085

Nancy Drew 39
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: January 14, 2018
Location: On the mend? Hopefully?
Pronoun: She

Post Post #2876  (ISO)  » Tue Feb 12, 2019 12:40 am

In post 2867, Wisdom wrote:
In post 2865, Nero Cain wrote:yes, b/c obviously they aren't going to see the plethora of miller claims from players they know are town and thus likely telling the truth.

"nope, better tell them b/c scum are too stupid to understand whats going on."

You dont get it. Scum can choose to fakeclaim a miller early on, like even before the first miller or the second.


If you A) believe all of the miller claims are true,

and

B) that there’s no more than 5 in this game,

then

Scum didn’t fake any miller claims -

so, no evidence pointing to Vedith/Fire scum.

Thing with Nancy is we just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it.

(I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~ the worst

Wisdom
Of the One
 
User avatar
Joined: September 20, 2012
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2877  (ISO)  » Tue Feb 12, 2019 12:42 am

Nancy we are talking about why the informed role makes more sense as scum.
Scum, having the knowledge about the millers, can come into the thread and fakeclaim a miller. Thats the utility.
There is zero utility for this role to be town.

Wisdom
Of the One
 
User avatar
Joined: September 20, 2012
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2878  (ISO)  » Tue Feb 12, 2019 12:43 am

This is a design discussion, im not saying any scum fakeclaimed
try to follow

Nancy Drew 39
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: January 14, 2018
Location: On the mend? Hopefully?
Pronoun: She

Post Post #2879  (ISO)  » Tue Feb 12, 2019 12:43 am

In post 2868, Nero Cain wrote:b/c he's stupid.

I'm also maybe a little paranoid b/c I literally just got out of a game with a traitor rolecop.


I don’t see why scum!Wisdom confitowns you.

Thing with Nancy is we just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it.

(I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~ the worst

Nero Cain
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: December 07, 2009
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2880  (ISO)  » Tue Feb 12, 2019 12:44 am

Nancy, you know I love ya gurl but as much as it physically pains me to say Wisdom's argument is correct and you are wrong.

What he's saying is that they were told there were multiple millers so they COULD fake claim Miller and just b/c they chose not to doesn't invalidate his argument.
Join the Fantasy Football league today!
https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=80085

Nero Cain
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: December 07, 2009
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2881  (ISO)  » Tue Feb 12, 2019 12:47 am

In post 2878, Wisdom wrote:This is a design discussion, im not saying any scum fakeclaimed

outguessing the mod is stupid though. I know, I know, I'm kinda doing the same thing but I rather not lynch someone based off it. Thats why we are lynching Katio, and he's also scum.
Join the Fantasy Football league today!
https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=80085

Nancy Drew 39
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: January 14, 2018
Location: On the mend? Hopefully?
Pronoun: She

Post Post #2882  (ISO)  » Tue Feb 12, 2019 12:48 am

In post 2873, Wisdom wrote:no you missed what we were talking about, nancy. There are no other millers.


Your argument is that scum would fakeclaim but they obviously haven’t, which doesn’t point to Fire/Vedith scum. It doesn’t townclear him either but I’m not voting him, based on that alone.

Is the slot scummy ASIDE from that? If yes, I will switch my vote but your argument, doesn’t prove Vedith/Fire scum.

Thing with Nancy is we just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it.

(I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~ the worst

Wisdom
Of the One
 
User avatar
Joined: September 20, 2012
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2883  (ISO)  » Tue Feb 12, 2019 12:49 am

Btw is there any feasible reason town clem withholds his results? Whoever he protected would be conftown and/or whoever he blocked would be confscum yet we get silence from him. How is this town again?

Nancy Drew 39
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: January 14, 2018
Location: On the mend? Hopefully?
Pronoun: She

Post Post #2884  (ISO)  » Tue Feb 12, 2019 12:50 am

In post 2880, Nero Cain wrote:Nancy, you know I love ya gurl but as much as it physically pains me to say Wisdom's argument is correct and you are wrong.

What he's saying is that they were told there were multiple millers so they COULD fake claim Miller and just b/c they chose not to doesn't invalidate his argument.


So, do you think Vedith/Fire is scum then?

Thing with Nancy is we just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it.

(I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~ the worst

Nancy Drew 39
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: January 14, 2018
Location: On the mend? Hopefully?
Pronoun: She

Post Post #2885  (ISO)  » Tue Feb 12, 2019 12:50 am

UNVOTE:

VOTE: Vedith

Thing with Nancy is we just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it.

(I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~ the worst

Wisdom
Of the One
 
User avatar
Joined: September 20, 2012
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2886  (ISO)  » Tue Feb 12, 2019 12:51 am

In post 2882, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 2873, Wisdom wrote:no you missed what we were talking about, nancy. There are no other millers.


Your argument is that scum would fakeclaim but they obviously haven’t, which doesn’t point to Fire/Vedith scum. It doesn’t townclear him either but I’m not voting him, based on that alone.

Is the slot scummy ASIDE from that? If yes, I will switch my vote but your argument, doesn’t prove Vedith/Fire scum.

It does not matter if scum fakeclaimed or not
It matters that the role has scum utility and zero town utility

Nero Cain
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: December 07, 2009
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2887  (ISO)  » Tue Feb 12, 2019 12:51 am

not really but Katio deff is so lets lynch there.
Join the Fantasy Football league today!
https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=80085

Wisdom
Of the One
 
User avatar
Joined: September 20, 2012
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2888  (ISO)  » Tue Feb 12, 2019 12:52 am

Kaito is town.

Nero Cain
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: December 07, 2009
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2889  (ISO)  » Tue Feb 12, 2019 12:53 am

no he is not
Join the Fantasy Football league today!
https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=80085

Nero Cain
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: December 07, 2009
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2890  (ISO)  » Tue Feb 12, 2019 12:53 am

you just think he's town b/c he's voting who you want.
Join the Fantasy Football league today!
https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=80085

Wisdom
Of the One
 
User avatar
Joined: September 20, 2012
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2891  (ISO)  » Tue Feb 12, 2019 12:54 am

Yeah he is. And Clem is the other scum but youre free to support that somehow the town protective who just saved a kill withholds the results

Nero Cain
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: December 07, 2009
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2892  (ISO)  » Tue Feb 12, 2019 12:57 am

yes b/c a doctor is the only way to stop a kill.

I'm also pretty sure that he claimed his n1 actions and said that he holstered last night.
Join the Fantasy Football league today!
https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=80085

Wisdom
Of the One
 
User avatar
Joined: September 20, 2012
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2893  (ISO)  » Tue Feb 12, 2019 12:58 am

In post 2890, Nero Cain wrote:you just think he's town b/c he's voting who you want.

Ive been townreading him for the entire game even when he was not voting who i wanted, so

Wisdom
Of the One
 
User avatar
Joined: September 20, 2012
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2894  (ISO)  » Tue Feb 12, 2019 12:58 am

In post 2892, Nero Cain wrote:yes b/c a doctor is the only way to stop a kill.

I'm also pretty sure that he claimed his n1 actions and said that he holstered last night.

What is the other way that in your opinion coexists with a town doc+rb?

Nero Cain
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: December 07, 2009
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2895  (ISO)  » Tue Feb 12, 2019 12:59 am

just do me a favor man, if this Vedith wagon goes through and flips town sit down and shut up.
Join the Fantasy Football league today!
https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=80085

Nero Cain
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: December 07, 2009
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2896  (ISO)  » Tue Feb 12, 2019 1:00 am

In post 2893, Wisdom wrote:Ive been townreading him for the entire game even when he was not voting who i wanted, so

fair enough, but you are wrong and just b/c you are town reading him doesn't make you right.
Join the Fantasy Football league today!
https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=80085

Wisdom
Of the One
 
User avatar
Joined: September 20, 2012
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2897  (ISO)  » Tue Feb 12, 2019 1:00 am

just do me and favor and check the playerlist next time you want to replace

Kaito Momota
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: October 22, 2017
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2898  (ISO)  » Tue Feb 12, 2019 5:36 am

In post 2667, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 2666, Kaito Momota wrote:I have no choice but to assume that Maki targeted Clemency because that's where I told her to target. Either way her play here was disgusting.

VOTE: Clemency

If you guys want to lose the game due to not listening to me (we're halfway there) then be my guest, I don't care enough about you guys to try to save the game if you won't do it on your own

See you next prod

In post 2425, Kaito Momota wrote:I suggest Sheepsaysmeep.

In post 2489, Kaito Momota wrote:As promised, we will be lynching Maki today. That's certainly wher Chara would have been voting

VOTE: Maki Harukawa

After that, we can sweep around and clean up Clemency as well


In post 2559, Gamma Emerald wrote:Maki Harukawa has been lynched!
Spoiler: The Reveal
She was a Town Desperate Neighborizer.
Welcome, Player, to Booneytoonz IX: Under The Sea! Your role is as follows.
You are a Town Desperate Neighborizer. You have your voice and your vote to influence the discussion. You may also neighborize a player each night. If they return a mafia result to an alignment cop, your ability succeeds, otherwise your ability will fail and you will die.
You win when the mafia are eliminated and at least one town player is alive.

It is now Night 3, you have (expired on 2019-02-05 18:25:00) to submit night actions.


Where are you getting this all from @Kaito? It seems to me, that you’re making a helluva lot of assumptions?


You're right, actually. I misremembered. It's Sheepsaysmeep we should be getting, because that's where I said to go

VOTE: Sheepsaysmeep

Kaito Momota
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: October 22, 2017
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2899  (ISO)  » Tue Feb 12, 2019 5:40 am

Man Nero is a disgusting human being

PreviousNext
[ + ]

Return to Completed Large Theme Games