Booneytoonz IX - Under The Sea -- Game Over!

Pink Ball
pint-sized powerhouse
 
User avatar
Joined: December 15, 2018
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2950  (ISO)  » Wed Feb 13, 2019 9:12 am

So I ask you once again: if you're town, could you please stop WIFOMing my slot and focus on scum? I've done my part already

Wisdom
Of the One
 
User avatar
Joined: September 20, 2012
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2951  (ISO)  » Wed Feb 13, 2019 9:35 am

ok i buy that explanation

Nancy Drew 39
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: January 14, 2018
Location: On the mend? Hopefully?
Pronoun: She

Post Post #2952  (ISO)  » Wed Feb 13, 2019 12:17 pm

In post 2945, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 2938, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:I don’t remember but his play makes 0 sense ever coming from scum, so I see no reason not to believe him.

The reason I asked was b/c, remember back a few pages ago when I had the theory that Nikk was our token VT. I mean that's obviously wrong id Pink is a VT but you did your +1 thing and my theory is why Pink voted. For him to vote for a theory that he obviously knew was wrong it means he's either lying about being a VT or forgot he was a VT (wich is what he'll claim).


Why does his play make no sense as scum?

In post 2949, Pink Ball wrote:Y'know, scum has to survive to win. I haven't played survivalistic at any point of this game. On the contrary, I'm like a little muffin who just wants to be eaten


He has been willing to vote Clem, Kaito and Fire with no hint of associatives to any of them, which is pretty much what you’d expect from either town or an SK, except he sounds to genuine and solvey to be SK.

Thing with Nancy is we just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it.

(I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~ the worst

Nancy Drew 39
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: January 14, 2018
Location: On the mend? Hopefully?
Pronoun: She

Post Post #2953  (ISO)  » Wed Feb 13, 2019 12:18 pm

I really appreciate the complete lack of hyperposting in this game.

Thing with Nancy is we just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it.

(I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~ the worst

Creature
Of Habit
 
User avatar
Joined: January 26, 2016
Location: Lands of Fire
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2954  (ISO)  » Wed Feb 13, 2019 12:34 pm

I'm really tired (this instant).
Every man has the right to be an idiot and you are abusing the privilege

Wisdom
Of the One
 
User avatar
Joined: September 20, 2012
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2955  (ISO)  » Wed Feb 13, 2019 12:34 pm

there is no sk Nancy

Nancy Drew 39
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: January 14, 2018
Location: On the mend? Hopefully?
Pronoun: She

Post Post #2956  (ISO)  » Wed Feb 13, 2019 12:38 pm

In post 2955, Wisdom wrote:there is no sk Nancy


I never said there was.

Thing with Nancy is we just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it.

(I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~ the worst

Creature
Of Habit
 
User avatar
Joined: January 26, 2016
Location: Lands of Fire
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2957  (ISO)  » Wed Feb 13, 2019 12:41 pm

We're losing, aren't we?
Every man has the right to be an idiot and you are abusing the privilege

Nancy Drew 39
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: January 14, 2018
Location: On the mend? Hopefully?
Pronoun: She

Post Post #2958  (ISO)  » Wed Feb 13, 2019 12:47 pm

In post 2957, Creature wrote:We're losing, aren't we?


Why do you say that?

Thing with Nancy is we just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it.

(I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~ the worst

Creature
Of Habit
 
User avatar
Joined: January 26, 2016
Location: Lands of Fire
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2959  (ISO)  » Wed Feb 13, 2019 12:50 pm

Maybe I just went too pessimistic with how the discussion has been going.
Every man has the right to be an idiot and you are abusing the privilege

Wisdom
Of the One
 
User avatar
Joined: September 20, 2012
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2960  (ISO)  » Wed Feb 13, 2019 12:59 pm

this is actually going pretty well for town, creature

Creature
Of Habit
 
User avatar
Joined: January 26, 2016
Location: Lands of Fire
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2961  (ISO)  » Wed Feb 13, 2019 1:06 pm

The split between Kaito and Vedith isn't well for town.
Every man has the right to be an idiot and you are abusing the privilege

Creature
Of Habit
 
User avatar
Joined: January 26, 2016
Location: Lands of Fire
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2962  (ISO)  » Wed Feb 13, 2019 1:06 pm

If you need though:

I don't think town!Vedith ever plays like this.
Every man has the right to be an idiot and you are abusing the privilege

Vedith
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: June 18, 2015
Location: Surrey
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2963  (ISO)  » Wed Feb 13, 2019 1:09 pm

Interesting...
I claim scum \o/

Wisdom
Of the One
 
User avatar
Joined: September 20, 2012
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2964  (ISO)  » Wed Feb 13, 2019 1:26 pm

the split will go away when vedith flips scum

Vedith
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: June 18, 2015
Location: Surrey
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2965  (ISO)  » Wed Feb 13, 2019 1:29 pm

Or town \o/
I claim scum \o/

Creature
Of Habit
 
User avatar
Joined: January 26, 2016
Location: Lands of Fire
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2966  (ISO)  » Wed Feb 13, 2019 3:05 pm

I'll hammer Kaito if he reaches L-1.
Every man has the right to be an idiot and you are abusing the privilege

Creature
Of Habit
 
User avatar
Joined: January 26, 2016
Location: Lands of Fire
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2967  (ISO)  » Wed Feb 13, 2019 3:06 pm

Kaito not voting Vedith is pissing me off.
Every man has the right to be an idiot and you are abusing the privilege

Wisdom
Of the One
 
User avatar
Joined: September 20, 2012
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2968  (ISO)  » Wed Feb 13, 2019 3:09 pm

stay on vedith. Lets not mislynch.

Creature
Of Habit
 
User avatar
Joined: January 26, 2016
Location: Lands of Fire
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2969  (ISO)  » Wed Feb 13, 2019 3:27 pm

Still the wagon isn't moving on and Kaito seems to be refusing to vote there.
Every man has the right to be an idiot and you are abusing the privilege

Wisdom
Of the One
 
User avatar
Joined: September 20, 2012
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2970  (ISO)  » Wed Feb 13, 2019 3:38 pm

he will eventually

BBmolla
Open Book
 
User avatar
Joined: May 29, 2011
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2971  (ISO)  » Wed Feb 13, 2019 4:06 pm

VOTE: Vedith

Im over it, we have another mislynxg

Nancy Drew 39
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: January 14, 2018
Location: On the mend? Hopefully?
Pronoun: She

Post Post #2972  (ISO)  » Wed Feb 13, 2019 4:06 pm

In post 2965, Vedith wrote:Or town \o/


How are you town? You haven’t even given a single read yet? :shifty:

Thing with Nancy is we just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it.

(I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~ the worst

Nancy Drew 39
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: January 14, 2018
Location: On the mend? Hopefully?
Pronoun: She

Post Post #2973  (ISO)  » Wed Feb 13, 2019 4:07 pm

In post 2969, Creature wrote:Still the wagon isn't moving on and Kaito seems to be refusing to vote there.


Because Kaito is probably his goon partner.

Thing with Nancy is we just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it.

(I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~ the worst

Vedith
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: June 18, 2015
Location: Surrey
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2974  (ISO)  » Wed Feb 13, 2019 4:08 pm

In post 2972, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:How are you town? You haven’t even given a single read yet?


Well I got a town PM from mod.
I'm confident Scum are on me though.

Yay \o/
I claim scum \o/

PreviousNext
[ + ]

Return to Completed Large Theme Games