Starcraft Mafia: 2 -- Game Over!

Alchemist21
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: September 05, 2014
Location: North Carolina
Pronoun: He

Post Post #100  (ISO)  » Mon Jan 07, 2019 11:38 am



Are there any games you’ve seen him do it as scum or is it just that you haven’t seen him do it as Town?

Alchemist21
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: September 05, 2014
Location: North Carolina
Pronoun: He

Post Post #101  (ISO)  » Mon Jan 07, 2019 11:38 am

In post 98, Varsoon wrote:Alchemist, you're not such a bad dude after all.


Aww thank you!

ProFlavor
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: January 05, 2019

Post Post #102  (ISO)  » Mon Jan 07, 2019 11:40 am

In post 87, Varsoon wrote:@Proflavor: Could you sign your posts?

Image


~ woof

Varsoon
Scatman
 
User avatar
Joined: February 18, 2013
Pronoun: He

Post Post #103  (ISO)  » Mon Jan 07, 2019 11:43 am

@Alchemist: The first one linked is literally one where she did it as anti-town third party that they've consistently called 'scum' and acted as though it were scum play (even though it was a fucking multiball game, which completely renders it NOT THE SAME, but whatever, what's important is that they saw themselves as scum that game and employed that rhetoric there specifically but have not in any town games that I've been in).

@Mephitophanes 39: Don't care about your homesite, care about what's happening here and how it makes for ease of me understanding. When a player flagrantly makes use of their scum rhetoric while also playing in a way that hinders town, I'm gonna call it out.

Alchemist21
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: September 05, 2014
Location: North Carolina
Pronoun: He

Post Post #104  (ISO)  » Mon Jan 07, 2019 11:44 am

In post 100, Alchemist21 wrote:


Are there any games you’ve seen him do it as scum or is it just that you haven’t seen him do it as Town?


Oh I’m an idiot. That first game was linked to the other starcraft game. Let me look closer at it.

Shoshin the worst
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: January 05, 2019
Pronoun: They

Post Post #105  (ISO)  » Mon Jan 07, 2019 11:45 am

This is our first game ever. No meta exists for us yet.

-Shoshin & the worst
hydra of Shoshin & the worst!

Varsoon
Scatman
 
User avatar
Joined: February 18, 2013
Pronoun: He

Post Post #106  (ISO)  » Mon Jan 07, 2019 11:47 am

Yeah haha no.
I'm sure you'd like to act like you have no meta when you've literally just been caught on a rhetoric-tell.
You also didn't ever use 'strech your mind' in labyrinth, fwiw.
Get in the dirt.

Alchemist21
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: September 05, 2014
Location: North Carolina
Pronoun: He

Post Post #107  (ISO)  » Mon Jan 07, 2019 11:48 am

VOTE: Shoshin and the worst

Varsoon
Scatman
 
User avatar
Joined: February 18, 2013
Pronoun: He

Post Post #108  (ISO)  » Mon Jan 07, 2019 11:51 am

That's L-1 provided that Mephistophanes 39 is actually/still voting there.

Alchemist21
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: September 05, 2014
Location: North Carolina
Pronoun: He

Post Post #109  (ISO)  » Mon Jan 07, 2019 11:53 am

Really? Thought I was like the 5th or 6th vote.

Shoshin the worst
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: January 05, 2019
Pronoun: They

Post Post #110  (ISO)  » Mon Jan 07, 2019 11:53 am

We recommend unvoting before Koki (or someone else) quickhammers.

-Shoshin & the worst
hydra of Shoshin & the worst!

Mephistophanes 39
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: December 09, 2018
Pronoun: They

Post Post #111  (ISO)  » Mon Jan 07, 2019 11:56 am

In post 99, Mephistophanes 39 wrote:Fun fact:
On my now deceased homesite (RIP ScrewAttack) there was a rule against signing posts and asking individual heads for reads. This is where my personal theory on hydrae being a single unit comes from. I see nothing wrong with what Shoshin The Worst is displaying here.

Followup Fun Fact:
Discussing this instead of the game is giving me bad vibes on Varsoon. I get that it matters but it's clogging the thread. We should drop it and let the mod rules about signing kick in.

Final Followup Fun Fact:
I Fucking love alliteration :)

- Por Flavor

Oof! I was quadruple ninjad! Dayum.


Ari no, I disagree, Varsoon is right. Does it necessarily make them scum? No but this isn’t your old site and they know that here and they are digging in thier heels despite strong opposition. That isn’t sitting right with me.

~Nancy
Show

Alchemist21
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: September 05, 2014
Location: North Carolina
Pronoun: He

Post Post #112  (ISO)  » Mon Jan 07, 2019 11:57 am

I’m not sure Ari’s and Nancy’s vote counts but I’ll unvote just in case.

UNVOTE:

I’m keeping it there in spirit though.

Mephistophanes 39
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: December 09, 2018
Pronoun: They

Post Post #113  (ISO)  » Mon Jan 07, 2019 12:00 pm

In post 108, Varsoon wrote:That's L-1 provided that Mephistophanes 39 is actually/still voting there.
I highly doubt our vote counted.

In post 110, Shoshin the worst wrote:We recommend unvoting before Koki (or someone else) quickhammers.

-Shoshin & the worst
:lol:
Are you actually worried? N_M isn't here at least!
Though Boon likes to lolhammer so there is that.

In post 111, Mephistophanes 39 wrote:
In post 99, Mephistophanes 39 wrote:Fun fact:
On my now deceased homesite (RIP ScrewAttack) there was a rule against signing posts and asking individual heads for reads. This is where my personal theory on hydrae being a single unit comes from. I see nothing wrong with what Shoshin The Worst is displaying here.

Followup Fun Fact:
Discussing this instead of the game is giving me bad vibes on Varsoon. I get that it matters but it's clogging the thread. We should drop it and let the mod rules about signing kick in.

Final Followup Fun Fact:
I Fucking love alliteration :)

- Por Flavor

Oof! I was quadruple ninjad! Dayum.


Ari no, I disagree, Varsoon is right. Does it necessarily make them scum? No but this isn’t your old site and they know that here and they are digging in thier heels despite strong opposition. That isn’t sitting right with me.

~Nancy
Ya I guess.
I point it out as it is a theory I adopted a long time ago and part of why I don't always sign my posts.


- Por Flavor
Show

Mephistophanes 39
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: December 09, 2018
Pronoun: They

Post Post #114  (ISO)  » Mon Jan 07, 2019 12:00 pm

In post 108, Varsoon wrote:That's L-1 provided that Mephistophanes 39 is actually/still voting there.


I obviously would need to confer with Ari before hammering. I’m not sure they’re scum but their atttitude is definitely pissing me off. And they should knock it off, if they’re actually town here.

If this a temporary RVS gag or something than fine but I’m not cool with it.
Show

Varsoon
Scatman
 
User avatar
Joined: February 18, 2013
Pronoun: He

Post Post #115  (ISO)  » Mon Jan 07, 2019 12:04 pm

I'm unsure why you keep providing them the 'out' of it being an RVS gag.
Shoshin isn't really a joking player.
Even TW is fairly serious.

Alchemist21
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: September 05, 2014
Location: North Carolina
Pronoun: He

Post Post #116  (ISO)  » Mon Jan 07, 2019 12:04 pm

In post 114, Mephistophanes 39 wrote:
In post 108, Varsoon wrote:That's L-1 provided that Mephistophanes 39 is actually/still voting there.


I obviously would need to confer with Ari before hammering. I’m not sure they’re scum but their atttitude is definitely pissing me off. And they should knock it off, if they’re actually town here.

If this a temporary RVS gag or something than fine but I’m not cool with it.


It wouldn’t be a hammer if you did vote there. Your vote + my vote = L-1. So Shoshin and the worst are either L-2 or L-3 right now depending on whether your old vote counted.

Tibor and Lumia
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: March 07, 2018
Pronoun: They

Post Post #117  (ISO)  » Mon Jan 07, 2019 12:05 pm

The mod already asked everyone to sign their posts. I think reads should be discussed beforehand and I will be doing that with Gamma but tone is different, people using different tones than their town or scum tone can be used to read them.

-Bherald
Tibor (Brassherald) and Lumia (Gamma Emerald)

Mephistophanes 39
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: December 09, 2018
Pronoun: They

Post Post #118  (ISO)  » Mon Jan 07, 2019 12:07 pm

In post 113, Mephistophanes 39 wrote:
In post 108, Varsoon wrote:That's L-1 provided that Mephistophanes 39 is actually/still voting there.
I highly doubt our vote counted.

In post 110, Shoshin the worst wrote:We recommend unvoting before Koki (or someone else) quickhammers.

-Shoshin & the worst
:lol:
Are you actually worried? N_M isn't here at least!
Though Boon likes to lolhammer so there is that.

In post 111, Mephistophanes 39 wrote:
In post 99, Mephistophanes 39 wrote:Fun fact:
On my now deceased homesite (RIP ScrewAttack) there was a rule against signing posts and asking individual heads for reads. This is where my personal theory on hydrae being a single unit comes from. I see nothing wrong with what Shoshin The Worst is displaying here.

Followup Fun Fact:
Discussing this instead of the game is giving me bad vibes on Varsoon. I get that it matters but it's clogging the thread. We should drop it and let the mod rules about signing kick in.

Final Followup Fun Fact:
I Fucking love alliteration :)

- Por Flavor

Oof! I was quadruple ninjad! Dayum.


Ari no, I disagree, Varsoon is right. Does it necessarily make them scum? No but this isn’t your old site and they know that here and they are digging in thier heels despite strong opposition. That isn’t sitting right with me.

~Nancy
Ya I guess.
I point it out as it is a theory I adopted a long time ago and part of why I don't always sign my posts.


- Por Flavor


:lol:

I voted “unsyncronised”. I don’t think that’s a player in this game. If stw are willing to at least meet us half way, have at least some of their posts, unsyncronised, I can work with that but to absolutely refuse to not only sign but to not have the heads give individual reads is anti-town, since being able to read each individual head is important to determining correct reads.
Show

Shoshin the worst
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: January 05, 2019
Pronoun: They

Post Post #119  (ISO)  » Mon Jan 07, 2019 12:07 pm

In post 111, Mephistophanes 39 wrote:
In post 99, Mephistophanes 39 wrote:Fun fact:
On my now deceased homesite (RIP ScrewAttack) there was a rule against signing posts and asking individual heads for reads. This is where my personal theory on hydrae being a single unit comes from. I see nothing wrong with what Shoshin The Worst is displaying here.

Followup Fun Fact:
Discussing this instead of the game is giving me bad vibes on Varsoon. I get that it matters but it's clogging the thread. We should drop it and let the mod rules about signing kick in.

Final Followup Fun Fact:
I Fucking love alliteration :)

- Por Flavor

Oof! I was quadruple ninjad! Dayum.


Ari no, I disagree, Varsoon is right. Does it necessarily make them scum? No but this isn’t your old site and they know that here and they are digging in thier heels despite strong opposition. That isn’t sitting right with me.

~Nancy

This is an example of the behavior we're avoiding. Yes, we're a fictive person, but that doesn't mean we're incapable of playing together as one.

-Shoshin & the worst (aka Shoshin the worst)
hydra of Shoshin & the worst!

Mephistophanes 39
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: December 09, 2018
Pronoun: They

Post Post #120  (ISO)  » Mon Jan 07, 2019 12:08 pm

In post 115, Varsoon wrote:I'm unsure why you keep providing them the 'out' of it being an RVS gag.
Shoshin isn't really a joking player.
Even TW is fairly serious.


I’m not. Are you sure that this definitely makes them scum?
Show

Varsoon
Scatman
 
User avatar
Joined: February 18, 2013
Pronoun: He

Post Post #121  (ISO)  » Mon Jan 07, 2019 12:10 pm

There's no definites for me in this game, but it's more than not and I'm not about to start doubting strong early reads after I just got burned on it.

Mephistophanes 39
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: December 09, 2018
Pronoun: They

Post Post #122  (ISO)  » Mon Jan 07, 2019 12:10 pm

In post 119, Shoshin the worst wrote:
In post 111, Mephistophanes 39 wrote:
In post 99, Mephistophanes 39 wrote:Fun fact:
On my now deceased homesite (RIP ScrewAttack) there was a rule against signing posts and asking individual heads for reads. This is where my personal theory on hydrae being a single unit comes from. I see nothing wrong with what Shoshin The Worst is displaying here.

Followup Fun Fact:
Discussing this instead of the game is giving me bad vibes on Varsoon. I get that it matters but it's clogging the thread. We should drop it and let the mod rules about signing kick in.

Final Followup Fun Fact:
I Fucking love alliteration :)

- Por Flavor

Oof! I was quadruple ninjad! Dayum.


Ari no, I disagree, Varsoon is right. Does it necessarily make them scum? No but this isn’t your old site and they know that here and they are digging in thier heels despite strong opposition. That isn’t sitting right with me.

~Nancy

This is an example of the behavior we're avoiding. Yes, we're a fictive person, but that doesn't mean we're incapable of playing together as one.

-Shoshin & the worst (aka Shoshin the worst)


Why is Ari and I disagreeing on something bad for town?
Show

Mephistophanes 39
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: December 09, 2018
Pronoun: They

Post Post #123  (ISO)  » Mon Jan 07, 2019 12:12 pm

In post 116, Alchemist21 wrote:
In post 114, Mephistophanes 39 wrote:
In post 108, Varsoon wrote:That's L-1 provided that Mephistophanes 39 is actually/still voting there.


I obviously would need to confer with Ari before hammering. I’m not sure they’re scum but their atttitude is definitely pissing me off. And they should knock it off, if they’re actually town here.

If this a temporary RVS gag or something than fine but I’m not cool with it.


It wouldn’t be a hammer if you did vote there. Your vote + my vote = L-1. So Shoshin and the worst are either L-2 or L-3 right now depending on whether your old vote counted.


Our vote couldn’t possibly have counted, because I voted “unsyncronised”, not stw.
Show

mastina
False Prophet
 
User avatar
Joined: October 08, 2016
Location: Between Snohomish and Monroe, WA
Pronoun: She

Post Post #124  (ISO)  » Mon Jan 07, 2019 12:14 pm

I have the power!!!

(Both back, and to ego. :P)

PreviousNext
[ + ]

Return to Completed Large Theme Games