Page 43 of 143

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2019 7:20 pm
by Taly
What are you needing confirmation or clarity on in my posts?

If it's such a problem to sort me, then ASK me questions. :/

Why should I try to convince you I'm town? I know I'm town and I'm confident that if you're SO focused on meta-reading me, it will be evident sooner or later.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2019 7:20 pm
by Taly
In post 1049, Shoshin the worst wrote:Taly why do you take exception with a Nico lynch?


What are you meaning here?

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2019 7:24 pm
by Shoshin the worst
In post 1051, Taly wrote:
In post 1049, Shoshin the worst wrote:Taly why do you take exception with a Nico lynch?


What are you meaning here?

Timing feels like you're working against her lynch. I'm just wondering why.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2019 7:26 pm
by Taly
Because I don't think a lurker lynch is productive and I don't have any meta to think Nico or even Kokichi to be anything but null?

Why should I lynch or compromise a lynch for a slot I don't scumread, or as opposed to other people I DO have opinions on, and want to sort/am having a growing scumread on.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2019 7:27 pm
by Shoshin the worst
In post 1050, Taly wrote:What are you needing confirmation or clarity on in my posts?

If it's such a problem to sort me, then ASK me questions. :/

Why should I try to convince you I'm town? I know I'm town and I'm confident that if you're SO focused on meta-reading me, it will be evident sooner or later.

We aren't meta reading you more than content reading you? I don't know where this came from. We're just proceeding with appropriate levels of caution given your scumrange.

If you think we're on the wrong track, point us in the right direction. Because atm you're just evading valuable conversations while yelling at us to read posts which we've already read and didn't townread.

So, if we are wrong, I am trusting you to show is why here. Please.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2019 7:28 pm
by Shoshin the worst
In post 1053, Taly wrote:Because I don't think a lurker lynch is productive and I don't have any meta to think Nico or even Kokichi to be anything but null?

Why not? And why did you feel the need to quiz us on why we were voting her? Do you think it's unjustified that she's getting wagoned?

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2019 7:29 pm
by Taly
List me everything you want to know about my thoughts on the gamestate and I'll reply.

TELL me what valuable conversations I'm missing.

I honestly don't understand your approach here, and I think there's a GREAT chance I'm misinterpreting. This entire conversation is agony.

Shoshin the worst wrote:
In post 1053, Taly wrote:Because I don't think a lurker lynch is productive and I don't have any meta to think Nico or even Kokichi to be anything but null?

Why not? And why did you feel the need to quiz us on why we were voting her? Do you think it's unjustified that she's getting wagoned?


What fucking quiz? I just want it to be clearly defined why you're voting and IF you'd want a lynch there.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2019 7:29 pm
by Shoshin the worst
What do you make of Varsoon's stance that lurker Nico is scum Nico?

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2019 7:30 pm
by Shoshin the worst
Let's talk about Nico for now. I'm busy irl and won't be able to write longer posts til I'm home.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2019 7:31 pm
by Taly
I don't think the wagon is unjustified.

But I'm not confident it's flipping scum, and I can see scum being ON the wagon.

Shoshin the worst wrote:What do you make of Varsoon's stance that lurker Nico is scum Nico?


Where is this post?

Shoshin the worst wrote:Let's talk about Nico for now. I'm busy irl and won't be able to write longer posts til I'm home.


Yeah, let's talk about Nico.

I'm still angry and confused.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2019 7:33 pm
by Taly
please, don't make much longer posts, im going to go VLA if i filter through constant wallposts and do Chemistry Level 2 + Pre-Cal Trigonometry in the same day

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2019 7:35 pm
by Shoshin the worst
In post 381, Varsoon wrote:
In post 367, Mephistophanes 39 wrote:Game integrity is also compromised by shitty reads, so there’s that too,


Shitty reads are an inherent part of mafia. Players swapping at the table in long-form play is not a design element of the game.

Anyway.

I heard that the lurk-meta on Nico indicates scum there but I don't really know if that's true or not.

For what it's worth.

Why do you feel the need to specifically ask for justification from people pressurevoting that slot? It's not a vanity wagon. It's a valid pressure wagon on a lurker.

Why do you think there's scum on it?

Why did you miss Varsoon's stance that lurker Nico is scum Nico if you were trying to sort her?

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2019 7:39 pm
by Taly
because i dont have time to filter through pages and fully comprehend or read every bit of content in them?

and vars isnt sure of the lurker/scum-meta on nico, and im not either, so i dont see the validity of a scum argument there.

i dont trust most wagons at the moment, because there's MULTIPLE people being voted, and we're in a gamestate where people have said they have a lot of townreads but few else.

so pushing for nico lynch seems an easy out for scum if they're town.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2019 7:42 pm
by Taly
STW

posts to

is much better communication than last page, and what im working toward here....

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2019 7:46 pm
by Taly
this is really new to me.

:( I'M usually the person who does the teeth-pulling for info and interactions

not the other way around

i demand a band-aid, a funny cat gif, a lollpop, and a hug.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2019 7:48 pm
by Shoshin the worst
In post 1062, Taly wrote:because i dont have time to filter through pages and fully comprehend or read every bit of content in them?

Oh? I'm expected to read every single word of your posts and then shaded when I do, but you're questioning people on pressuring Nico yet haven't been actively trying to sort her? That's not a great look.

Go back to the wagon, where did scum enter?

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2019 7:50 pm
by Taly
i really want Pint to ISO me and reply to the posts ive mentioned them in.

i didnt like their UP2 scum rationale and their recent posts dont have much content, and little interaction with UP2 in comparison to that, and the lack of a vote change.

i think T&L is of the higher confidence within my townreads.

Shoshin the worst wrote:
In post 1062, Taly wrote:because i dont have time to filter through pages and fully comprehend or read every bit of content in them?

Oh? I'm expected to read every single word of your posts and then shaded when I do, but you're questioning people on pressuring Nico yet haven't been actively trying to sort her? That's not a great look.

Go back to the wagon, where did scum enter?


I'm trying to find the reasons behind peoples votes on the wagon to find out, and to help sort the people on that wagon individually.

And I don't see much content to sort?

I don't think "that's not a great look" is being fair or empathetic towards me, I'm not stagnant with my reads.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2019 7:54 pm
by Shoshin the worst
Show me a bit more about why you scumread URAP2? Talk to me about why you're voting pintu if you scumread URAP2 and are anti the Nico wagon?
Also waiting to hear why you think lynching lurker-Nico is a bad idea here.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2019 7:57 pm
by Taly
I need to eat, and I'm in too much of an IRL shitty mood for mafia right now.

These past 2 pages could've been condensed into 2 posts, I feel like. :/ This doesn't feel like an equal interaction.

Shoshin the worst wrote:Show me a bit more about why you scumread URAP2? Talk to me about why you're voting pintu if you scumread URAP2 and are anti the Nico wagon?


I'm cultivating reads at the moment, and I'm not scumreading UP2? I am pressure-voting to understand Pint's POV of him here.

Shoshin the worst wrote:Also waiting to hear why you think lynching lurker-Nico is a bad idea here.


Lurker Lynch D1=Scarce Info. On Flip
- If town, only a detriment.
- If scum, yay, we have only a little bit to go off of based on their interactions/wagon/play.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2019 7:59 pm
by Taly
give me breathing room

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2019 8:31 pm
by Shoshin the worst
I misread your comment about URAP2/pint interactions so don't worry about the URAP2 thing.
Given we have quite a lot of players who are active and producing content (and a lot who appear to be town!) lynching a lurker d1 doesn't feel like a bad idea in practice. It removes an unreadable slot from the game, keeps the NK pool open. I don't think any of the votes on Nico so far have been unfair/scum indicative and I don't think you really addressed that point.

Shading the wagon to soft-defend her is a very easy position for scum to take, and pointing at site "lynching lurkers is bad!!" meta to back it up is a pretty cheap out, and I don't think it comes from a place of trying to actually stay focused on reading slots and solving this game. :/

I'm not surprised you feel the last two pages have been wasted. It doesn't feel like we actually engaged on anything, and I've come out of it feeling pretty brushed aside.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2019 8:42 pm
by Shoshin the worst
Anyway my stance is clear. You can have your breathing room but if it bothers you we aren't townreading you, talk to us.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2019 4:29 am
by u r a person 2
@taly
a bunch of people were voting nico and I figured maybe it could lead to a sort. It was not a productive use of time

miserably sick this past day. hoping it will get better from here. will play tomorrow

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2019 4:43 am
by Mephistophanes 39
In post 975, Mephistophanes 39 wrote:
In post 974, NicoRobin wrote:I clearly said '/in to replace' in the sign-up thread.......


In post 87, NicoRobin wrote:/in to replace



UNVOTE:


I don’t know what Nico is but I unvoted her because she clearly refuted, my main reason for initially scumreading her.

Therefore, she is a big fat null for me, atm.

~Nancy until further notce. Ari won’t be able to do much posting until next week.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2019 4:48 am
by Mephistophanes 39
In post 991, Shoshin the worst wrote:Someone explain scum!Alchemist to me? This just feels like a forced wagon. I literally don't get it.

In post 992, Tibor and Lumia wrote:Wait what? There's an Alchemist wagon WHY? I was fine being complacent earlier but this changes things
-Gamma

In post 993, Shoshin the worst wrote:I think it's just Mewtaph and Taly atm but it does not make any sense to me, either.

In post 994, Varsoon wrote:I'm not incredibly happy with Mewtaph's pushing there.
Makes some degree of sense, but it is what it is. Very curious.

-V


Mewtaph’s play is very different here, than in SC1. Yeah, really really disliking his Alchemist vote. His weird question to Gamma about her alignment and follow up reactions, were weird as well.