Near x Mello
Near x Mello
Mafia Scum
Near x Mello
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #725 (ISO) » Wed Feb 06, 2019 10:59 am

Post by Near x Mello »

i dont particularly like pink ball's entrance either but i have zero experience there too

~Near
Near x Mello
Near x Mello
Mafia Scum
Near x Mello
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #726 (ISO) » Wed Feb 06, 2019 11:01 am

Post by Near x Mello »

In post 725, Near x Mello wrote:i dont particularly like pink ball's entrance either but i have zero experience there too

~Near
In post 693, Vedith wrote:
In post 691, Pink Ball wrote:Page 14 now. Clem and Toog are town. mastina makes me paranoid but I think she's town. Joan of Arc at first I thought "man this is the easiest scum catch of them all" but now I think she's town. Spike and Jet probtown. No good reads on other players 'cause they're far better than me (Near x Mello, Dunn, Morality and A50; I have good vibes on all 4 of them, but I can't be trustful there yet). Gamma Emerald scum gutread. Didn't like SSBF's entrance but not one of my top scumreads. Torque and Elena Fisher both scummy.
Reasons will be a good shout. :up:
i could see this as scum x scum

~Near
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #727 (ISO) » Wed Feb 06, 2019 11:02 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 671, Vedith wrote:
In post 668, Gamma Emerald wrote:And there's a confidence level to the A50 read that is exclusive to him.
Go on then, sell it.
I consistently note his mind thinks a certain way as town, the post I quoted exhibits that thinking.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #728 (ISO) » Wed Feb 06, 2019 11:03 am

Post by mastina »

In post 724, Near x Mello wrote:what i am saying is that elena seems to be disliking a playstyle rather than actual scummy things
Well I know the playstyle and am disliking the actual scummy things coming from it.
In post 725, Near x Mello wrote:i dont particularly like pink ball's entrance either but i have zero experience there too
I do and this is rather uncharacteristic of how he acts as town, so.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #729 (ISO) » Wed Feb 06, 2019 11:03 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 677, Torque wrote:
In post 553, Gamma Emerald wrote:Tbh I like SSBF's posting a lot less now. I think I just saw walls with seemingly thought out statements and townbinned it.
Gamma I don't think you were lazy enough as a player to just look at the existence of a wall and go i guess its town unless you have tmi on ssbf/vedith's alignment?
Well then I'm sorry to disappoint but you're wrong about me

Also
V/LA until Friday, experiencing some bodily errors (do not ask unless you want to be grossed out)
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #730 (ISO) » Wed Feb 06, 2019 11:05 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 685, Torque wrote:ya this game has been boring after ali replaced out

Q: Opinions on Toogeloo based on him challenging a rather wide townread slot like spike and jet, I think its rather villagery
Idk I guess I could go with that? Maybe I'll check it out myself.
<Embrace The Void>

Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #731 (ISO) » Wed Feb 06, 2019 11:07 am

Post by Vedith »

In post 726, Near x Mello wrote:i could see this as scum x scum
I don't see it.
I claim scum \o/
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #732 (ISO) » Wed Feb 06, 2019 11:09 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 703, Elena Fisher wrote:
In post 668, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 666, Vedith wrote:Actually don't worry, half your posts are "this person is town".
Your comment is void.
Shade noted.
And there's a confidence level to the A50 read that is exclusive to him.
This isn't really shade when it's more so a fact. Looking at your iso is just...meh. I really would like people to explain the Gamma townreads to me.
In post 677, Torque wrote:
In post 553, Gamma Emerald wrote:Tbh I like SSBF's posting a lot less now. I think I just saw walls with seemingly thought out statements and townbinned it.
Gamma I don't think you were lazy enough as a player to just look at the existence of a wall and go i guess its town unless you have tmi on ssbf/vedith's alignment?
This is a good point that needs requoting.
Eugh kinda gross imo
<Embrace The Void>

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #733 (ISO) » Wed Feb 06, 2019 11:10 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 722, mastina wrote:
In post 698, Almost50 wrote:P-edit: Now THAT's a good attempt at moving the game froward. I look forward to seeing this dialogue.
It really isn't? It's something by FAR more likely to come from a scum-Cerb than a town-Cerb.

Admittedly the intended goal is admirable enough, but no amount of nobility changes the alignment behind the action; it's still scum even if it's something which is pro-fun. (Cerb isn't the type of player to be happy with a victory through apathy as scum--he'll TAKE a victory through apathy, but he won't be HAPPY about a victory through apathy. I'm not entirely sure whether if given the choice between victory through apathy or loss through lack thereof which he takes, probably did at some point but have since forgotten, but I know that if given a choice between assured victory through apathy or less-assured-but-still-plausible victory through lack thereof, he'll pick the latter.)
What are you on about? Who said anything about the
motive
behind the move?
>I< Welcome the gesture, as >I< enjoy watching the two trying to figure out stuff in their hydra PT.
Also it does move the game forwards regardless of what precise conclusions they reach and whether those conclusions will be spot on or far off base.

But since you brought up motive, I can't see this coming from scum!cerb unless he is scum
with
Drixx. They both know eachother well enough that it doesn't make sense for either to try and engage the other as scum. Cerb is
good
, I know that well enough myself, but so is Drixx, and they're both good as either
alignment
, so you can't tell me scum!Cerb is comfortable/confident engaging Town!Drixx or vice versa. Neither can guarantee having an edge on the other.

But that aside, I will pretend the request itself to be NAI, and I'm happy seeing where it leads to get a better read on both slots. Now where was the problem again?

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #734 (ISO) » Wed Feb 06, 2019 11:12 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 723, mastina wrote:I am intimately familiar with Toogeloo's playstyle having many games' experience with him so I know what type of player he is, and he's one of my strongest scumreads.
Please enlighten us all, because -if for nothing else- I have modded him on both Overkill episodes and this is exactly his TOWN play that I saw from above.

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #735 (ISO) » Wed Feb 06, 2019 11:26 am

Post by Pink Ball »

In post 723, mastina wrote:
In post 700, Elena Fisher wrote:Agreed I think there posting came from very obvious town.
Hard disagree especially with Pink Ball's entrance. There was nothing town about that, especially the refusal to go into reasons. Quite the opposite, I have very strong reasons to believe that's indicative of Pink Ball being scum.
Hey, I didn't refuse to go into reasons, I posted before leaving as a remainder of what I got from the first 13 pages, and I have 14 to go yet. You're wrong, darling.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #736 (ISO) » Wed Feb 06, 2019 11:31 am

Post by mastina »

In post 733, Almost50 wrote:>I< Welcome the gesture, as >I< enjoy watching the two trying to figure out stuff in their hydra PT.
I mean, I appreciate and welcome the gesture, too, I just hold no illusions about it being even remotely town in origin. It's something to thank him for, sure, but it's not something which makes him town; quite the opposite.
In post 733, Almost50 wrote:But since you brought up motive, I can't see this coming from scum!cerb unless he is scum
with
Drixx.
Actually it's the opposite; there's no way that he'd ever do this if he were scum with Drixx and it is quite self-evidently the case based off of their interactions that they aren't.
In post 733, Almost50 wrote:Now where was the problem again?
The problem was the idea of treating it as town when it's not. I'm fully appreciative of the gesture, but I want no illusions to be held about the nature of it, coming more from a humanitarian effort than from a town gamesolving effort. It's undeniably a good thing, but it's not a town thing.
In post 734, Almost50 wrote:Please enlighten us all, because -if for nothing else- I have modded him on both Overkill episodes and this is exactly his TOWN play that I saw from above.
Later. Was gonna be done with playing mafia for the next few hours or so at minimum (potentially the day) but caught your post; am not in the frame of mind to lay it out.
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #737 (ISO) » Wed Feb 06, 2019 11:31 am

Post by Pink Ball »

In post 728, mastina wrote:
I do and this is rather uncharacteristic of how he acts as town, so.
Have you seen me replace in any game at all? As far as I know, this is the first one. An entrance on an ongoing game is quite different than starting from the begining. First I catch up, then I shitpost. If I had the chance to be from the begining, I would've shitposted first and then played seriously.
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #738 (ISO) » Wed Feb 06, 2019 11:32 am

Post by Pink Ball »

Oh wait, the first game I played in this account was a replace in actually. And I was scum there. And I think that doesn't look like my entrance here actually
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #739 (ISO) » Wed Feb 06, 2019 11:33 am

Post by mastina »

In post 735, Pink Ball wrote:Hey, I didn't refuse to go into reasons
In post 695, Pink Ball wrote:
In post 693, Vedith wrote:Reasons will be a good shout. :up:
Of course, I will when I'm fully caught up since this are preliminary reads that could be outdated.
In post 696, Drixx wrote:Seeing your progression on reads is useful.
And that's still absent even now.

You're experienced enough to know that it is much easier to mold reasons to reads when you don't need to give those reasons.
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #740 (ISO) » Wed Feb 06, 2019 11:41 am

Post by Pink Ball »

Again, I didn't refuse to give reasons, I said I would explain everything when I got fully caught up, which I'm not 'cause I got a busy evening. I said I would continue reading at night, and here in my country that's in 3 more hours
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #741 (ISO) » Wed Feb 06, 2019 11:46 am

Post by Pink Ball »

Torque's scumread is based on him asking "oh, you could be in more than one Channel?", 'cause 1. It's stated in the mod's first posts; and 2. Feels like a fake question to avoid posting in other Channels, in order to lurk in wherever he wants and post only where he feels more comfortable.

Fisher's scumread is based on her proposal on not posting on Channels at all because "scum can pocket easier there"; seems like shading whoever is posting a lot on Channels right now and trying to avoid town townreading town.
Chito and Yuuri
Chito and Yuuri
Goon
Chito and Yuuri
Goon
Goon

Post Post #742 (ISO) » Wed Feb 06, 2019 11:46 am

Post by Chito and Yuuri »

Chito: You know I'd never thought about what time zone Dream Land is in until now
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #743 (ISO) » Wed Feb 06, 2019 11:49 am

Post by Pink Ball »

That's what I was going to explain later, 'cause I skimmed some later posts from Elena that looked townie, but I don't want to be scumread right now 'cause I would likely get demotivated to replace in a game with that baggage. Specially from people like you, mastina and Wisdom
Near x Mello
Near x Mello
Mafia Scum
Near x Mello
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #744 (ISO) » Wed Feb 06, 2019 11:52 am

Post by Near x Mello »

I like your Elena points

~Near
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #745 (ISO) » Wed Feb 06, 2019 11:55 am

Post by Pink Ball »

Yeah I like them too. How about Torque? Too reachy?
Near x Mello
Near x Mello
Mafia Scum
Near x Mello
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #746 (ISO) » Wed Feb 06, 2019 11:56 am

Post by Near x Mello »

yeah

though tbh i cant see why someone would think each player is only on one channel

~Near
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #747 (ISO) » Wed Feb 06, 2019 11:58 am

Post by Pink Ball »

Yeah exactly, but I know I could be biased knowing I'm in more than one channel so I'd assume I'm not the only one with multiple channels.
Torque
Torque
Mafia Scum
Torque
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #748 (ISO) » Wed Feb 06, 2019 12:08 pm

Post by Torque »

pink ball i'm only in one channel and am too lazy to read the op carefully
Near x Mello
Near x Mello
Mafia Scum
Near x Mello
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #749 (ISO) » Wed Feb 06, 2019 12:09 pm

Post by Near x Mello »

i read the op like 3 times while waiting and im in more than 1 channel so im prolly biased as well

~Near

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”