Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #975 (ISO) » Sun Feb 10, 2019 11:37 am

Post by Pink Ball »

Saying "maybe you're scum after all" is DISSING, not a scumread.

P-edit you literally said that you have more reasons to scumread me than Alisae. That contradicts your point. And this proves that you're playing like shit and that you're tunneling and won't reread me, so bye bye have a wonderful day
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #976 (ISO) » Sun Feb 10, 2019 11:38 am

Post by Vedith »

TvT move on.
I'm helping \o/
I claim scum \o/
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #977 (ISO) » Sun Feb 10, 2019 11:42 am

Post by Pink Ball »

In post 976, Vedith wrote:TvT move on.
I'm helping \o/
I realized that a long time ago
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #978 (ISO) » Sun Feb 10, 2019 11:45 am

Post by mastina »

In post 973, Pink Ball wrote:And it's not the same thing, you saying "how should I interpret it?" proves it: it's a fucking interpretation that you did, biased, and I'm telling you it's not what you think and it's my word against yours, and my word is more valid since it's me who said it: I'm not scumreading Vedith. Do you need it written in bigger and colorful letters? Or maybe I should put it in my signature so you can read it every time I post something
You seem to be missing my point.
My point isn't that you're scumreading Vedith.

My point is that you didn't even REMEMBER that post where you made the accusation against Vedith--and when I said you were scumreading Vedith, you
should
have, because of the almost immediate nature of the posts in question and the obvious logical leap.

You didn't think, "oh mastina must be thinking of my ". You didn't think of 913 at all. You just said you weren't. Which showed you hadn't thought of it.

My point is.

Why didn't you?

If your 913 were a sincere thought, why didn't you have that very same thought in mind in 930?
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #979 (ISO) » Sun Feb 10, 2019 11:49 am

Post by Pink Ball »

What the fuck are you talking about, what of "I'm not scumreading Vedith" makes you think that I not remember me saying "maybe you're scum after all". I said that that post doesn't mean I'm scumreading him, that means I aknowledge that I made that post in the first place.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #980 (ISO) » Sun Feb 10, 2019 11:50 am

Post by mastina »

In post 975, Pink Ball wrote:you literally said that you have more reasons to scumread me than Alisae. That contradicts your point.
No, it doesn't.

I have more reasons to scumread you--but you still had the blank slate.

There's no contradiction there.

I have been quite clear, consistently, that you've been my weakest scumread--if I were carrying through the prior holder of the slot as you're accusing me of, then you'd still be there as second-strongest. Except you're not, because in spite of my read being strengthened by my scumread of them and in spite of having more reasons to scumread you than I ever did them, you still got the blank slate.

The fact you're not the second-strongest scumread proves that you got the blank slate; the fact that I am still scumreading your slot is because I have more reasons to scumread you than I did them. These augment one another; they don't contradict each other.
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #981 (ISO) » Sun Feb 10, 2019 11:52 am

Post by Pink Ball »

You made assumptions that go beyond reality. You're assuming that I should've posted "oh no I didn't mean that I was scumreading him", when me saying "I'm not scumreading him" is along those exact same lines. Mastina, vote me, please, I beg you, stop this fucking nonsense.

P-edit ok this is the last one I swear, keep talking with yourself, you have been doing that all along anyways.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #982 (ISO) » Sun Feb 10, 2019 11:52 am

Post by mastina »

In post 979, Pink Ball wrote:What the fuck are you talking about, what of "I'm not scumreading Vedith" makes you think that I not remember me saying "maybe you're scum after all".
Because if you were town, then you would have realized that you saying "maybe you're scum after all" was why I thought you had a scumread on Vedith. And with you realizing that I thought you had a scumread on Vedith from 913, you'd clarify in 930 what you meant, right then and there--

NOT after I called you out on it, and then when you ignored said initial callout, REcalled you out on it.
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #983 (ISO) » Sun Feb 10, 2019 11:54 am

Post by Pink Ball »

Sure
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #984 (ISO) » Sun Feb 10, 2019 11:54 am

Post by Pink Ball »

You got me, I surrender, vote me please
Chito and Yuuri
Chito and Yuuri
Goon
Chito and Yuuri
Goon
Goon

Post Post #985 (ISO) » Sun Feb 10, 2019 11:57 am

Post by Chito and Yuuri »

In post 984, Pink Ball wrote:You got me, I surrender, vote me please
Chito: !!!

This is not something my real dad would say!
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #986 (ISO) » Sun Feb 10, 2019 11:58 am

Post by mastina »

In post 981, Pink Ball wrote:You made assumptions that go beyond reality. You're assuming that I should've posted "oh no I didn't mean that I was scumreading him", when me saying "I'm not scumreading him" is along those exact same lines.
Except no, they aren't--not even remotely.

Saying you're not scumreading him ignores 913 because it doesn't acknowledge 913 exists at all. In what realm am I supposed to know that "oh I'm not scumreading him" translates to "oh 913 wasn't me scumreading him"? Because if you meant the latter...why the fuck didn't you say it? It's a few words extra, most, but BAM, clarity, right then and there, point addressed before it's an issue.

And then I called you out on it--a perfect chance for you to clarify it right then and there. A bit late to the punch, sure, but at least you'd be able to have seen where I was coming from initially and clarify it early.

And you ignored it. So I re-called you out on it.

And that's been a consistent trend from you this whole time.

I've pointed out the scum from you.
You've brushed it off at first.
And then only when I made a bigger deal of it do you address it.
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #987 (ISO) » Sun Feb 10, 2019 12:02 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

In post 985, Chito and Yuuri wrote:
In post 984, Pink Ball wrote:You got me, I surrender, vote me please
Chito: !!!

This is not something my real dad would say!
mastina already made my slot a compromise for town, so better lynch me today than after when it will be worse flr town. Unlike her, I know how to play this game as a teammate instead of playing Kike a superstar
Joan of Arc
Joan of Arc
Mafia Scum
Joan of Arc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #988 (ISO) » Sun Feb 10, 2019 12:15 pm

Post by Joan of Arc »

Actually, there is one point on that chart is false. You claim early and semi-truthfully regardless of your alignment. You said so yourself.
Alt of Plumber
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #989 (ISO) » Sun Feb 10, 2019 12:19 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

What?
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #990 (ISO) » Sun Feb 10, 2019 12:20 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

Fuck you're right, I forgot I have powers. I thought I was a VT, I mixed up things
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #991 (ISO) » Sun Feb 10, 2019 12:23 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

There's part of my role that I would rather not say since it would out something that I don't know if it would be pro town to do 'cause I don't understand it too much, but at night one I'm a 1-shot bulletproof.

I'm a bunch of penguins from an anime I've never seen but I remember them from Penguin Power's avatar
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #992 (ISO) » Sun Feb 10, 2019 12:24 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

And at night 3 I become a treestump if all the people on my neighborhoods die or something like that. Night 2 is the one I would rather not reveal
Near x Mello
Near x Mello
Mafia Scum
Near x Mello
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #993 (ISO) » Sun Feb 10, 2019 12:26 pm

Post by Near x Mello »

In post 964, mastina wrote:Not in my experience; my experience of you has you posting pretty much just as much as you normally do.

Maybe just as much as you normally do in a low-activity game for you, but still not noticeably less.

This game is noticeably less.
your only recent experience with me is that scummer upick you tunneled me

youre remembering a different era wisdom

~Near
Near x Mello
Near x Mello
Mafia Scum
Near x Mello
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #994 (ISO) » Sun Feb 10, 2019 12:28 pm

Post by Near x Mello »

and i don't get how "lack of oomph" or lack of activity leads you to scumread me anyway; the wisdom you remember is equally active and "oomphy" as scum

~Near
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #995 (ISO) » Sun Feb 10, 2019 12:32 pm

Post by Drixx »

So here's my concern: In every game where town!Mastina and I played together, and Mastina had some kind of role she believed or wanted to pretend she believed made her more informed ... she clubbed the game up side the head with it.

For example: In our first game together, SMITE, I replaced into a scum slot which had fake claimed 3P. Mastina had a pretty good (but ultimately flawed) plan with a modified goo spreader role. She played this up
to absurdity
in the game thread, and it gave me an opening to use her for cover while I ran with the fake claim I replaced into to a win.

And then there's Steven Universe 1, where we (Cerb and I as Reasonably Rational) were Steven and had the ability to pop IC on day 3. Mastina was a Steven.Friend and was informed she would gain access to a neighborhood with Steven a day earlier, and thus declared in the game thread that she would be IC on said day, because she (wrongly) assumed that the hood would be all good (turned out that a scum was also given that hood).

As a side note/rebuttal:
Mastina and I have played together a LOT. Smite and SU2 are the notable times I was scum (although she and others point to Nahdia's Civilization even though I replaced out due to fatigue/conflict during Night 1). Also been town/town and town/scum with Mastina. Also been a 3rd party faction in a game with Mastina where Cerb and I were in hydra and we had a town compatible win con which we achieved (so we won and town won), but it was through a LOT of deception, so perhaps she thinks of us as scum that game.

Of those games ... Mastina didn't make any posts in the game prior to me killing her in SMITE that noted she believed I was scum. Post game there was a lot of "I would have caught you!" talk but there's no evidence to back that up. I will note that I could not have won the way I did if Mastina had remained in the game: I literally told another player to go look in a specific place for evidence of my guilt. That player (and the rest of the game) assumed I would never point someone to my guilt and basically cleared me for it. Mastina would have looked.

Mastina admitted in SU2 that there was no real reason to believe we were scum (Cerb and me in hydra) and it was a toss up and she would rather lose with us than TO us (and yes: that still sucks all this time later ;p).

So ... to make a very long story short: Mastina is not behaving as expected when having or pretending to have an informed role. There is nowhere near enough decisiveness early and the "I'm informed!" has all but disappeared. While it is technically true that Mastina has treated neighborhoods like masonries in the past ... that's a half truth and I don't think town!Mastina would have even responded ... especially because I made it pretty clear I had an idea what town!Mastina would be doing with a hood and thought it was better not to talk about it.

I suppose it boils down to ... something isn't right about what Mastina is saying and HOW it is being expressed.

As for other thoughts (before I go back through the thread and refresh my notes):

The pace of this game feels really off. I'm not sure what precisely is pinging me so hard but it feels REALLY disjointed. I'm hoping I'll spot some specific people/posts on reread.

A50 is either having a laugh as an informed/scum role or has somehow managed to be over the top nonchalant as town since the last time I played with him as town.

Vedith strikes me as a bad wagon. A combination of going from the wrong slots and NOT going from other slots.

I actually like the Alisae slot at the moment. Sad that Alisae replaced out.

More when I can.
Get to know a Drixx - Recently Updated!
Torque
Torque
Mafia Scum
Torque
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #996 (ISO) » Sun Feb 10, 2019 12:39 pm

Post by Torque »

In post 976, Vedith wrote:TvT move on.
I'm helping \o/
All I'm getting out of this entire interaction is Vedith is probably town unless Vedith and Pink Ball are both wolves because he doesn't have any motivation to say his counterwagon is a town when Pink Ball has this much pressure on him currently

yeah i dont feel strongly about your call out on Pink Ball sorry mastina

UNVOTE:
Joan of Arc
Joan of Arc
Mafia Scum
Joan of Arc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #997 (ISO) » Sun Feb 10, 2019 12:51 pm

Post by Joan of Arc »

In post 988, Joan of Arc wrote:Actually, there is one point on that chart is false. You claim early and semi-truthfully regardless of your alignment. You said so yourself.
I was talking about mastina when I said this.
Alt of Plumber
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #998 (ISO) » Sun Feb 10, 2019 12:54 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 995, Drixx wrote:Smite and SU2 are the notable times I was scum (although she and others point to Nahdia's Civilization even though I replaced out due to fatigue/conflict during Night 1).
You also forgot that one SC game where you were scum with Ankamius and TheMonkeyman with an SK TWIE who killed me N2. (This was the game I had to look up to verify that Cerb hadn't killed me N1.)
In post 995, Drixx wrote:Mastina didn't make any posts in the game prior to me killing her in SMITE that noted she believed I was scum. Post game there was a lot of "I would have caught you!" talk but there's no evidence to back that up. I will note that I could not have won the way I did if Mastina had remained in the game: I literally told another player to go look in a specific place for evidence of my guilt. That player (and the rest of the game) assumed I would never point someone to my guilt and basically cleared me for it. Mastina would have looked.
These two are intricately linked--I would have looked, and by having looked, caught you. I also wasn't blindly trusting your claim; I was trying to set up circumstances to verify your claim, because if you had an opportunity to verify your claim and then didn't...confscum. I had no reason to ever scumhunt your slot because I had no reason to disbelieve the claim at that point in time.
In post 995, Drixx wrote:Mastina admitted in SU2 that there was no real reason to believe we were scum (Cerb and me in hydra)
Oh I am absolutely sure I never said that.
In post 995, Drixx wrote:and it was a toss up
Pretty sure I didn't say this exactly, though I am also pretty sure I said something similar but with a definitively different meaning; "almost a tossup, 51/49" or something to that effect, as I seem to recall.
In post 995, Drixx wrote:and she would rather lose with us than TO us
This I definitely did say tho. Remains true! Given the strength of my points, I knew I'd regret it more if I lost to you than if I lost with you.

Basically I raised a LOT of good points, but I know just as well as anyone that just because a point is good, does not mean a point is
right
. The debate wasn't whether there were reasons for you to be scum--there were--but rather, whether those reasons were accurate. That? That was the near-tossup.

Incidentally I PMed the mod with why this actually bears some relevancy to this game.
In post 995, Drixx wrote:The pace of this game feels really off.
Well that's what you get when all the players who should be posting up a storm, aren't.
In post 996, Torque wrote:All I'm getting out of this entire interaction is Vedith is probably town unless Vedith and Pink Ball are both wolves because he doesn't have any motivation to say his counterwagon is a town when Pink Ball has this much pressure on him currently
This may surprise you but my take is actually the opposite; Vedith taking the stance that Pink Ball-mastina's TvT in the way he did was actually a
blow
to his already-sparse towncred for me...
...And if he's scum, it's because Pink Ball isn't.

Vedith-Pink Ball here is never scum-scum to me.
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #999 (ISO) » Sun Feb 10, 2019 12:54 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

Fuck